New Job, New Secret Pt. 02

Story Info
Nathan begins teaching Claire obedience.
2.5k words
4.07
9.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cb4321
cb4321
3 Followers

The Pt. 1 to this story is under First Time section. This piece slightly became less of first time and more bdsm. To understand fully where Claire is coming from, visit New Job, New Secret under the First Time category.

*****

After fourth months of working for Mrs. Polly, my nose has become desensitized to the smell of paper. My head had stopped hurting after getting stronger lenses for my eyes, and scanning has become second nature. I enjoy putting signed papers in their correct folders. This job highly satisfies my OCD. A pressured, painful feeling in my lower stomach brings my senses back to reality. As I check the clock, I set my stack of papers atop the cabinet and step down from my stool. It has been two hours since I last used the restroom. I had been trying to drink more water, and it finally caught up with me. Being in the same stall brings back vivid memories that I don't bother pushing away. I smile and bite my bottom lip as I lock the door and begin to untie my pants. Nathan is on the phone at his desk at the moment so I know I can go without disruption. Finishing my business, I wash my hands and adjust my glasses against my face. Smiling in the mirror, I am pleased to see the few pimples I have disappearing. Small accomplishments, I reminded myself. Everything seems to be perfect.

"Hey, Claire, I have a quick question," Mrs. Polly quips as I return to my desk.

"Sure," I reply, spinning my chair to face her.

"Some of the salesman are going out for lunch today and wanted to invite you along," she smiles, "because you're getting the hang of things and they want to make you really feel like part of the team."

My head spins a bit. "Of course," I reply politely. "I didn't bring any food today either so that works out perfectly."

She twirls back around, satisfied, and dials a number on her office phone. I listen to her confirm the fact I will be attending lunch with the men in the office and wonder what awaits me.

Thirty minutes later, I find myself smushed between Nathan and our district manager, Harrison, in the front of Harry's truck. Three other salesmen are squeezed in the back seat talking about sales reports and difficult customers. I smile when necessary and answer quick questions that come my way. A sharp pain stabs my ribcage, enough to make me flinch. I clench my teeth and push it down as to not draw attention. Only when the pain persists do I sneak my hand around to my side. I expect to find a bruise of some sort, but instead I find fingers. My hand is pried open and a note shoved into it. The hand curls around my fingers, enclosing the note in my clenched fist. I do not look down, but simply retract my hand and hold the note until I'm able to slide out of the truck and slip it in my pocket. I dare not look at it now, but rather wait until an opportune time. As I eat with the salesmen, they insist on paying for me. I try to argue but my cries are drowned out by louder voices claiming my food on their ticket. I use this small distraction with the waitress to look at the note.

5:00. My house. Follow my truck when we leave.

My heart skips a beat. I was being invited to Nathan's house. What about his wife? What if he had kids? I assume that all of that has been taken care of, given I was invited over at all. I swallow the lump out of my throat and place the note back in my pocket. Back at the office, I excuse myself before going inside. I dial my father's phone number and trace the parking lot lines with my feet.

"What's up?" his voice sounds over the phone.

"Hey Dad, I was just wondering if we had any plans tonight."

"Not that I know of, why?"

"I was just gonna stay in town for a while and run some errands. Bailey invited me over so if it's alright with you, I'm gonna get a few things done and hang out with her for a while." I chew the inside of my lip casually. Lying has become so easy since living with strict parents. Sad, I know, but true.

"C, you know how we feel about last-minute plans," he sounds stern.

I nod even though he cannot see me. "I know, I know, but she's leaving for a college tour this week and I won't see her until the end of July," I pleaded. "And if I could stay the night, that would be so much fun."

Aim high, shoot low. "No. You may not stay the night. We have somewhere to be tomorrow morning and you need to be home."

I know better than to protest, so I just stay quiet until he finishes with a sigh. "You can hang out tonight. But I want you home no later than midnight, are we clear?"

"Crystal," I grin and hang up.

Nathan lives about ten miles from the office, opposite the direction I live. His house is compact and practical. It's small, yes, but the inside makes up for it. Deep blue walls and white framing welcome me with gentle twinkling chandeliers. A large window spreads across the back wall to invite as much light in as possible, offering the glass tables radiant reflections. Small maroon couches seem to smile at my appearance with their swooping cushions and pillows. I follow Nathan up a straight staircase along the west wall. My heart pounds in my chest violently. As I reach the top of the stairs, I follow him into a large room behind two closed doors. I don't miss the sound of the lock turning as I look around.

As I scan the room, I notice Nathan has propped himself against the wall, watching me. I smile at him.

"God, you're beautiful," he whispers almost to himself.

I drop my eyes to the floor and continue smiling. He walks over to me and takes my face in his hands. "Finally, somewhere where we don't have to restrain ourselves."

"I can't go home pregnant," I add lightly.

He just grins. "Don't worry about that. We're just going to have a little fun."

He lies down on the spare bed and looks at me. "Strip."

My heart begins to pound as I lift my shirt up.

"Slower," he commands.

As I do my best to slow down, I feel hands on my waist. "Pause."

My shirt is still hooked on my neck, covering my face but leaving my stomach and chest open. My breath catches as I feel a hot tongue slide from my sweatpants rim to my ribcage. My pussy starts damping and my mouth becomes moist. Fuck, that felt good. His hands spin me around to face away from him as I hear him get back onto the bed. "Continue."

I pull my shirt over my head, leaving my hair to fall over my shoulder. Bending over, I make sure he has a nice view before sliding my pants to my ankles. Stepping out, I pull the straps of my bra down my shoulders and let them hang while I slip off my underwear. I pull my arms out of the straps and twist the bra backwards to unclip it, then spin to face Nathan.

His hand is underneath his pants, stroking his dick slowly. "Come here."

I crawl onto the bed as he flips me on my back. He pushes my legs apart and kisses my calves, my knees, and my thighs, leaving slivers of his tongue tickling my skin. My pussy lets loose a wave of juices. Upon noticing, he smiles to himself. "You like that, don't you?"

I swallow and nod. "Yes, I do."

"What if I do this?" He pulls the skin on the inside of my thigh between his lips and begins bite down gently.

A soft moan escapes my lips. "Mmmm fuck."

Before I can register, I feel a hot, wet tongue glide up my bare pussy lips, from my vagina to my clit. I inhale sharply, as I've never been eaten out before.

My head tilts to the side as I close my eyes, relishing the feeling of his mouth against my skin. His tongue pushes pussy lips around expertly and feels the folds of my skin. He traces my clit in circles and dips to my vagina repeatedly. My juices mix with his saliva to make the entire area slick and hot. I feel two fingers push their way inside of me as his tongue flicks across my clitoris quickly.

My mouth shoots open as cries of pleasure and satisfaction fill the air. His fingers begin to pump harder and faster while his tongue presses against my clit and swings around. I roll my eyes back and bite my tongue as the pressure builds until I can feel myself peaking.

Suddenly, he stops.

His fingers retract and his tongue pulls away as my eyes shoot open. "What the fuck? Keep going!"

"If you can prove how bad you want it, I'll give you an orgasm like you've never dreamed of."

He slips off his pants and sits on the side of the bed with his legs over the side. "Here, now."

I scoot myself off the bed and kneeled in front of him. His hand grabs my chin roughly. "How bad do you want it?"

I close my eyes tightly and open them again. "I want it so bad."

He slaps my face. "Louder."

My voice trembles. "Please, daddy, I want your dick so bad."

He slaps me a second time. "I said louder."

"Fuck, please, can I have your dick in my mouth?" I plead with him.

He shoves my head onto his cock, forcing it down my throat. "Good girl. Now show me you deserve it, slut."

I moan with his dick in my mouth in response to his dirty talk. I feel so slutty and dirty. But it feels refreshing to jump to the other side.

I suction my lips around his shaft and bob my head up and down. My tongue slides across his skin, tracing the veins that popped through. I could feel him getting harder by the second, which made it more difficult to deepthroat. Instead, I lift my head and hold his dick in one hand. I look up at him with my eyes and seductively bite my lips before swirling my tongue around the tip. He looks down at me with approval and responds by placing both hands on my head and pushing. His hips begin to thrust with his arm movements, face fucking me. My throat is forced open and shut repeatedly, leaving faint slurping noises to fill the room. My eyes squeeze shut as I do my best not to gag on his cock.

His hands leave my head and pull my hair up. "You like that?"

I nod helplessly.

He yanks my hair back, so I'm forced to look at his face. "IT'S YES SIR TO YOU."

I flinch and blurt out. "Yes sir, yes sir, I love it."

"Turn around," he commands.

I spin to face away from him as I wait for further instructions. My pussy is flowing freely with my juices and any touch spikes sensitive nerves. I hear Nathan get up and wait for his return, only to find he has handcuffs. I whimper and bite my lips hard.

He pushes me on the bed and cuffs my wrists to the bed post, leaving my knees as my only support. My ass stings as he spanks me hard.

"You're mine now, understood?"

I nod. "Yes sir."

"Whose slut are you?" He pulls my hair back.

"Your slut," I answer with a weak voice.

He pulls harder. "Say it louder or else."

"Fuck, fuck, I'm your slut," I plead with him.

He lets go. "You asked for it."

Blindsided, I cry out in pain as what feels like leather strikes the back of my thighs. "I asked," he spanks again, "whose slut," a third time, "you are."

My legs shake in pain as I realize how turned on I am. Keeping spanking me. Don't stop. Yes, daddy, punish me like the whore I am.

"Please, daddy, I'm your slut, I'm your fucking slut."

"What was that?" he pulls my hair back, sending stars to blur my vision.

I shriek, "I'm your whore, daddy, please fuck me!"

At this, he drops the whip, slides a condom on, and enters me from behind. Loud groans fall out of my mouth as I can feel every steaming, throbbing inch of my daddy's cock deep inside me. He doesn't let go of my hair as he starts thrusting his hips back and forth. "Ahh-uh-," I inhale loudly and bite my tongue. "Ffffuck, daddy, your cock feels so good."

His hand leaves my hair and spreads my cheeks before giving them a good spank. He wraps his hands around my small waist and pulls closer as he pumps harder inside me. My hands pull against the cuffs, but I'm helpless, chained to the bed. My arms begin to shake. Short breaths and fast heartbeats push me to my climax, but I know better than to cum without permission.

"Please, can I cum?" I beg him with a desperate voice.

"Not yet."

I squeeze my eyes shut and clamp my pussy harder over his dick to try and hold it in.

"Mmm, CB, you're so fucking tight. I love it," I hear him grunt over the smacking of his thighs against my ass.

My pussy begins to pulsate without my permission, but I grit my teeth and stop it. "FUCK, can I please cum?"

"Don't fucking ask me one more time," he spits and spanks me hard four times.

I cry out in desperation, wondering how the hell I'm supposed to not cum. My only thoughts were revolving around his big, hot dick was crashing inside my small, tight pussy. I can feel his thighs bounce against my ass and occasionally feel his balls touch my clit. His hands firmly grasp my hips and pull hard. He stops pumping and instead shoves his dick balls deep inside me and spanks me.

"Now."

I finally let go and feel my pussy throb while a giant wave of hot, sticky cum flooded my pussy walls and the outside of his condom. He collapsed on my back as I fell to the bed, both of us panting and exhausted. Five minutes later, he reaches up and uncuffs my hands, letting my arms free. He pulls me into a warm embrace under the covers and kisses me gently.

"I love you, kitten," he whispers and kisses my nose.

As just like that, I'm left driving in my car to my house after hours of cuddling, bringing only the memory and faint smell of sex with me.

cb4321
cb4321
3 Followers