New Job with Benefits Pt. 02

Story Info
Does Peter survive after his outburst?
7.9k words
4.64
20.3k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarcyUK777
DarcyUK777
135 Followers

I'd like to thank all for the constructive comments on the first part of this story. I'm hoping this will develop into a series as I have plenty of ideas for characters and scenarios.

Enjoy it and any help on improving would be greatly appreciated.

*****

Early Monday morning. Peter was already in the office. Sitting in his swivel chair. Contemplating various outcomes.

Looking out the window. Black thunderclouds looming, moving across the sky slowly. Sunlight gone, he wondered if the sky was going to depict the mood for the day. The fields in the distance, looking dark, less appealing. Suddenly a gusty wind, ruffling the copious amounts of the umbrellas dotted about the streets. The lack of any faces made the day feel grim. The weather has a habit of setting peoples moods.

A knock at his door made him jump out of his thoughts. Was she here already? He waited a few seconds gathering himself and his thoughts. He swivelled back to face his desk.

"Come in" he said as normally as he could.

Verity's smiling face come around the edge of the door. "Morning" she started and then studying Peter more closely "wow, have a bad night?" she finished, sounding concerned.

His brain, though in a fog, managed to gather some coherent words "Oh, sort of. Kids have got some flu bug we think. Up most of the night."

"Oh, same as Carol. She called in sick this morning, poor thing." Verity still looked concerned.

"Anything you need Peter?" she asked "I've got some pain killers if you need them."

"I'm good. Thanks Verity" and he forced a smile.

"Okay, just let me know if you need me to cover anything today." she said and left the office.

Peter let out a long slow breath. He had thought, had been expecting, a potential showdown of some kind. Maybe even worse a summons to Spencers office. 'Had he misread the whole thing that badly' he kept saying to himself over the weekend. He had been so distracted his wife was even concerned. He kept her happy by explaining it was a work thing on his mind. His actions Friday, although a first for him, still fresh in his mind.

He tried busying himself for an hour or so. As hard as he tried he couldn't get Friday and Carol out of his mind. He had to do something. His head was spinning with the various negative scenarios. He picked up his mobile phone and went over the options. Call her or text her. The next 20 minutes he picked his phone up a dozen times only to put it down again with indecision.

Exasperated, he gave himself a stiff talking to, picked the phone up again.

'Text is best' he whispered to himself. Scrolling down his contacts he found Carols mobile number and brought up the text box.

'Hi Carol, I trust your illness was not brought on by my stupid actions Friday? Hope you feel better soon. Peter' he typed. His finger lingered over the send button. His brain kept saying send it but his finger wouldn't do as it was asked. Finally, after rationing it was for the best, he sent it. His stomach flipped.

Thirty minutes went by and nothing back. Peter's mind now went into overdrive. He checked his phone constantly. Still nothing. 40 minutes became an hour. 'Should I call her?' he asked himself. He stared out the window again looking across to the distant fields, perhaps for an answer or just a different focus for some relief. He noticed the barley was now being kissed and rocked by the breeze. The black clouds fading in the distance. Replaced by warmer blue sky.

He was juddered back into action by two things. Firstly a knock at the door and then his phone buzzed indicating a text. His mind froze with indecision for some reason. What should he do first? He took a very deep breath and tried to relax. "Come in" he announced. He tried to see who the text was from but Verity breezed up to his desk. She placed two files on his desk and noticed him looking between her and his phone.

"Worried about your kids I bet?" she said breaking the silence. Her soft tone always calmed Peter.

"Err, yes" he sort of spat out "you know what it's like when they're ill." he made a waving arm gesture for some unknown reason.

She smiled "They'll soon bounce back, they always do, don't worry. These are the two files you asked for. Madeline, from accounts, dropped them off just now." Peters mind briefly pictured Madeline. 5ft 7in tall, bobbed grey hair and piercing grey eyes. Always wore bright coloured clothing. Reds and pinks. And she had the longest legs Peter had seen on a woman. Not big breasted but well proportioned. The other amazing feature she had was a big mouth. Not the shouting kind but just wide and well big.

"I'll let you get on" Verity announced as she turned heel and left, this broke him from his mental image of Madeline.

He took another deep breath and prepared to read the text he had. Carol's name appeared on the screen. A slight chill went through him. He swiped the phone to read it.

'I'm not really that ill Peter but thank you. Just wrestling with my thoughts. Carol x'

Peter read it over and over. Was the kiss at the end significant? Nah, all women put kisses on their texts, don't they? What thoughts was she having? Maybe she's contemplating complaining about me? His mind kept dealing with the negatives.

Peter typed 'I'm glad it's nothing serious. What thoughts are you wrestling with? Peter' he didn't put a kiss as he never did he rationalised. He pressed send.

Only a few minutes later a reply: 'You've probably been thinking this too... we know we shouldn't have done it, but why did it feel so good? Carol x'

Peter sighed deeply, relief, perhaps he was not going to get into any trouble after all. He may, in fact, have read the signs Carol gave correctly. Before he could reply another text arrived from Carol.

'I know you have to finish the bid this morning. Verity and I went through it again Friday Afternoon. You should be happy with the results of that I hope. Can you meet me for lunch? Carol x'.

Peter's mind suddenly got back to some resemblance of normality. He remembered the tirade from Spencer on Friday. 'Shit', he thought to himself, I do need to finish that bid. As if some telepathic moment happened, Verity walked in handing him the bid file. "You may need this" she said smiling and then continued "If you need anything from me just ask, I'm all yours today"

"Thanks Verity. I'll run through it and let you know. Thanks for covering for me on Friday too."

"Don't mention it, Carol did most of the work on it really. She deserves the credit, if there's credit due. I just went along for the ride." She smiled and winked. Flirty Verity was always there in the background he thought to himself. "I leave you to it then." she left his office again.

He began to open the file and then remembered Carols text... Lunch? He picked up his phone and typed 'I can get away for lunch. It would be good to talk. Anywhere in particular? Peter.'

Peter went back to reading the file, finally he had relaxed and could concentrate on work. About 30 mins later a reply from Carol. 'Booked a booth at Route 66 Diner. 1pm. Carol x'

Strange choice Peter thought. He typed 'I look forward to seeing you there. Peter'

He immersed himself. Read through the bid again and was very impressed by the changes Carol and Verity had made. He added a few finishing touches here and there, gave the corrections to Verity to type up.

At midday he made his way to Spencers office quietly confident that this bid was a winner. To Peters relief Bill Spencer was indeed very happy and even shook Peters hand in the end. "This will get you up on that wall if we get it. I knew you had it in you, young man." Spencer pronounced.

As Peter left Spencers office he found Ashley arranging photo's on a big piece of corkboard. Studying them more closely he noticed they were from Fridays dress down day. Ashley smiled and said "Unfortunately you're not in any. You were feeling under the weather suddenly Carol told us"

"Err, yes" he stuttered then noticed a photo of Ashley and Spencer together. She was dressed as a rockabilly chick. Flared pink skirt and tight pink top. Little white pop socks and black pump shoes. Her hair was back in a pony tail. Quite a striking look for a red head. The thing that caught Peters eye was the fact that Spencer had his left arm around her back and his large hand was quite clearly under her left boob lifting it slightly. Peter stooped down to get a better look and lingered at it for longer than he probably should.

Ashley stepped closer to Peter, seeing where his eyes were focused she whispered "I'm sure he's told you he's got his hands full with me"

Peter, still studying the photo said what he was thinking quietly "He's got his hand full there alright"

Ashley whispered again "Just the way I like it"

That comment made Peter stand upright from his stooped position. He stared at Ashley for a second. Her eyes seem to grow and sparkle. Did he detect her pupils dilating. Was she confirming or teasing him about his suspicions? Ashley's phone rang bringing them both out of their personal thoughts.

"I better go and answer that" she said, her tantalising wiggle on view as she moved over to her desk. Peter walked the few paces to the lift and pressed the call button. The doors opened immediately this time. As Peter pushed his floor button, the doors began to close. Ashley put her hand over the mouthpiece of the phone and called out "Enjoy your lunch Peter" and returned to her call. The doors closed.

Peter was driving to the Diner thinking about Ashley's last comment to him. Did she know he was meeting Carol for lunch or was she just being nice. The photo with Spencer and her, plus her comments, made him think that there was more going on in this company than just his office tryst with Carol. He understood that in large companies, people do get together, it's human nature in a way. This was something different though. Something he couldn't put his finger on quite yet.

Arriving at the diner, which was right on the edge of town, he noted how quiet it seemed. A couple of white vans from a well known glazing company were the only patrons there today. This wasn't one of those chain diners either. It was owned by a real American couple, they had designed and built it themselves. Peter had only ever eaten there twice before and when he was a lot younger. But then that was only 8 years ago he chuckled to himself.

The bright red building had big silver lettering 'ROUTE 66' splayed across it at a slight upward angle. All the windows had silver film on them so you couldn't see in. It was in striking condition and there was a big neon 'OPEN' sign on two posts over the front door. The next nearest building was about 200 yards away, just happened to be the hotel where Peter had his interview with Spencer and Miles. He parked his car about 3 spaces from the vans, turned off the engine. Out the corner of his eye he saw Carols car pull in. She parked right next to him, he immediately looked across at her. She gazed back and smiled. This simple act made him feel less worried again. Did he need to be worried at all?

Having both exited their cars Carol spoke first "Glad you could make it" she said smiling. A genuine smile he thought to himself.

He smiled back "We have much to talk about"

Still smiling she said "I believe we do indeed"

As they walked to the entrance it struck Peter that Carol was wearing a long Mack type coat, buttoned from near the neck down. The weather wasn't that cold, the storm had now past, but maybe she does have a chill after all he reasoned. As he opened the door for her he also noticed that she had on the white Stiletto's she wore Friday too.

The southern American accent from the waitress soon had them ushered to their booth. It was one of those half circle style booths which you had to climb into from either end. All the tables had red and white chequered table cloths which flowed over the sides, nearly reached the floor. Although a themed restaurant Peter always thought it was done in a very classic, smart way. The natural light coming in from the large windows was filtered by the sliver film covering them. The waitress left menus on the table and told them she'd be back in a moment. She pointed to some coat hooks on posts, joined to the end of the booth, where they could hang their coats. Carol turned face on to Peter, started to undo the Mack she was wearing. She was staring straight into his eyes. As each button popped open it only gave a hint of what lie beneath. All he could see was white in the beginning. He also saw her smiling broadly. It seemed to be happening in slow motion though in reality it wasn't. Eventually she undid the last button. Peeling the coat off her shoulders his bottom jaw dropped. She was wearing the same outfit as Friday again. The chequered mini skirt and the white halter top. The white knee length socks and those white stiletto's. He noticed the hair was different but she looked stunning again.

"You still like it then?" she said breaking him from his lusty stare.

Peter couldn't believe it really. She'd said she wouldn't wear this sort of thing normally. But here she was dressed in the same attire. The same attire he spanked her in. Was this a sign?

"Shall we" Carol said, nodding at the booth.

Peter quickly regained some composure and said "I feel I ought to pull the chair our for you but it's not possible."

"Very gentlemanly of you. I like it here though. Reminds me of my youth a bit." Carol replied.

"After you then" Peter said pointing his hand at the booth. She slithered in very lady. Peter followed her, both then shuffling along the seat until they sat in the middle about a foot apart. Seeing them seated the waitress was back at the table.

"Not trying to rush you" she started "but would you like a drink?" She bent her head down closer to them and said "That's a stunning outfit if you don't mind me saying".

"Thanks" Peter said which had all three of them laughing out loud.

"Dress down day at work" Carol replied after composing herself.

"Ah, suits you though" the waitress replied. "Now what can I get you?"

"Gin and tonic for me please, with lime" Carol piped up. "Make that two" Peter said.

"Two G&T's coming right up" the now bouncy waitress said and made her way to the bar area.

"It really does suit you" and he smiled turning to meet her gaze.

"Can get a lady into trouble though" Carol whispered, turning slightly red.

"Depends if it's the kind of trouble she wants" he said, knowing this is what they came here to discuss and quickly got things on the table.

"My mind said no but my body reacted differently. It made me realise that I had some deep thinking to do." she sighed and said, "Can I be really honest with you?"

"I think we both need to be, don't we?" he asked back.

"Yes we do and I hope it doesn't alter our working relationship too much. You've probably guessed by now that some of the people at Spencers are having, how should I put it, extra curricular activities." Peter nodded and Carol continued "Well, our old boss, before you, was too old to be interested in any think of that nature, which suited me at the time. I'm not too sure about Verity though. Then I found out about Ashley and old Spencer, she confided in me one lunchtime all about it, it sort of made me jealous a bit. Then Ashley told me of others that were indulging too and some of the things they got up to. My home life's become pretty vanilla. The sex is the same. Quick fumble and wham finished." she blushed whispering that bit "My husband's too interested in golf and his friends nowadays it seems and although I've tried to light a fire under him he's just not interested. Yours, Spencers and even Verity's reaction to me dressed like this made me realise that I've still got it."

"'It' is quite an understatement" Peter interjected.

She smiled, continued "When you made your move Friday my mind was screaming to make you stop. But then all of a sudden the thoughts of what Ashley had told me came flooding in. My body reacted totally differently to what I expected at first. Then, at the end, when I..." she paused, moved her head next to Peters ear and whispered seductively "came so hard like I never have before, I knew it unleashed something special." She moved her head back.

"So you don't hate me then?" he smiled at her.

Lowering her voice again "I have thought about what we did many times over the weekend. Each time I do I get so horny I have to take care of myself. My little vibrator, which is now called Peter's finger by the way, has worn out two batteries."

He laughed quietly at the vibe comment. "What are you really saying Carol? I don't want to get the wrong idea here."

Just then there G&T's arrived and the waitress asked if they were ready to order.

"O, please let me order for us both, I know exactly what we'd like?" Carol said putting her hand on his arm. "Be my guest" Peter said gesturing with his hand.

"We'd like one BBQ chicken with fries and coleslaw, one Caesar salad with smoked paprika prawns please. We'll be sharing." Carol smiled.

"Coming right up." the waitress said bouncing off to the kitchen.

"You'll love the food here" Carol beamed "and it's made for sharing" she winked.

"Does that answer my earlier question?" he asked.

"In a roundabout way yes. I've thought about our working relationship and also this new side to it. I reasoned that if some others in Spencers can pull it off so why not us. I don't know too much about your home life, but I'm guessing that you maybe have something similar to me?"

He nodded "Yes, very vanilla as you put it. What I did Friday though was a first for me too. I've obviously seen this sort of thing in porn, even read about it. I also now know it turns me on too, as you know doubt felt Friday?"

She nodded this time. He continued "I wanted to go further also. Take you right there and then. I guess I over reacted just leaving but, to me, the moment was lost when I stepped away. I drove around for hours wondering what you were thinking. I thought I'd seen these little signs in you during the day. Fidgeting in your seat. The blushes. Your nipples hardening like they are now." They both looked down at her breasts.

"Like I said, this outfit can get me into trouble" Carol smiled at Peter.

"How do you feel right now?" he questioned.

"If I could, I'd be using Peter's finger" she said in a sultry, sexy tone.

Peter moved his right hand off the table and placed it on her left thigh just below her skirt, which had ridden up a little. Her eyes grew wider and she looked around the restaurant quickly. Peters hand travelled down to inside her thigh sending tingles through her. As he moved his hand upwards she instinctively opened her legs wider by a few inches. Her breathing quickened. She had invited him. He marvelled at how soft her skin was. Even before reaching it he could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. Reaching it, tracing the soft opening and those small now puffy lips with his fingers. I quickly grow to love that. And now with his thumb, he found her clitoris, soft play at first, caressing it different ways until he finds what brings the best reaction. Moving his thumb across her clit, then back down. That works. Brings sighs, causes a small shudder. More heavy breaths. More small shudders .He didn't worry about any more foreplay, he cupped her bald pussy, noting for the first time she wasn't wearing panties and drove his middle finger straight inside her. Her gasp came through gritted teeth to lessen the noise. The small shot of pain stimulating instead of hurting. She reached under the table and grabbed his wrist. He thought for a second she was going to move him away. She pulled harder, towards her pelvis, driving his finger deeper inside. "Yessssss" she whispered to him.

DarcyUK777
DarcyUK777
135 Followers