New Journey

Story Info
Journey from vanilla into BDSM.
998 words
3.11
12.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was once a girl, she was proud and strong, but never mean or spiteful.

She had plenty of friends and admirers and was never lonely.

A tragedy occurred which ripped out her heart, she thought she may never recover from her loss.

She became withdrawn and very sad. She escaped within herself, and vowed never to care for someone so completely again, for fear of loosing them also.

She then met another man, who seemed so very different. That relationship evolved and the two were eventually married.

Many years went by and the relationship faltered & suffered through many hurtful events. She became more and more aware of how numb her feelings had become, how lost & forgotten she seemed. There was no longer a happy girl gazing back at her in the mirror, there was tearfully sad woman instead. One so full of frustration and anger that she felt she may just explode.

The life she found herself living in was more of a prison sentence than marriage. Yes, there had been happy times, but these times were drowned and smudged by the constant battles that occurred more and more frequently. She learned not show her feelings or emotions as they would only cause more problems for her. So, she buried them deep down inside her soul.

Feeling an unsettling need, she began a search. For what, she was unsure, but what she stumbled across started a fire burning in her belly. An urge had been rekindled, a great desire had began to emerge.

The more she discovered, the greater her needs became. She timidly entered into a different atmosphere and was bombarded with response. She felt overwhelmed with the attention she received. There was one though, who offered a friendly voice and encouragement rather than wanting something from her.

Not sure of what she indeed wanted and what she wanted to achieve with this new knowledge, she once again retreated from her feelings, and took leave of her newly found interest.

In her day to day life her frustrations grew, until she could stand it no longer. Her former self started to creep through. Her stronger self stopped taking the abuse, and started standing up for her rights, this unfortunately only created more havoc.

Gradually she began to feel stronger in herself, more confident, more assertive. She decided to once again explore the new atmosphere she had timidly encountered before. This time under a new persona ..... she had evolved.

She picked who she would respond to. She was proud, but not arrogantly so. She found it an exciting world, to have men grovel for her attention, but in saying this, her picking was such that she looked for men who were not weak in mind or body, but those that were intelligent and strong.

She also held out hope that there would be someone that would capture her mind, her heart, her soul.

By chance she was confronted by the man who had known her briefly before and had offered her friendship. She felt that he deserved to know who she really was, and confessed to her former identity. Surprisingly he was very supportive of her changes and encouraged her to continue to grow and emerge. She found herself chatting to this man more and more often, she found him caring and honest and trustworthy.

This trust led her to be comfortable enough to agree to meet him in person. Although nervous, she felt sure and she felt strong, she was brave after all. She agreed to meet at his dwelling. He was as she suspected, honest & caring and when she looked deep into his eyes and held his gaze, she could feel a silent strength there that she admired.

A few weeks went by, and many trials & troubles occured, he was there to offer his support. Deep down inside she could feel a growing interest developing between the two of them, and it was soon that he confronted her & asked what her feelings and thoughts on this were.

It was hard for her to express those inner feelings, after learning to hide them so well in the past. But, he was very patient, although stern in the fact that he would not let her be without answering his questions. She had to dig deep to find those words to express her desires and feelings.

Another meeting soon followed. She had to calm her nerves before she once again was able to lay her eyes on him. Not sure of what to do or say, she was made to feel comfortable in his presence. His quiet authority soon emerged, and she found herself swept away into a myriad, of feelings and sensations. The night turned into morning and still those glorious sensations were unleashed upon her. Exhausted and exhilarated, she bid him farewell, she left carrying his marks which she wore proudly.

Sadly she returned to her normal life, but found she could stand it no longer, she needed to break free, to live her life, to breathe unhindered.

With a new found confidence, she broke free of her old life, and although difficult, started on her new venture.

Many more meetings occurred thereafter, he introduced her too many new things. She was introduced to people with the same interests, she felt at peace in the presence of such people, almost as if they were family.

He took pleasure in exposing her to new experiences time and time again. He stood beside her when she was unsure, he instilled confidence in her. She trusted him fully. She allowed herself to be displayed, she took pride in the fact that this pleased him. She wanted exactly that, to please him and have him proud of her.

Although the two lived a distance apart, they shared a bond. This bond was tested from time to time, but remained strong and true, bound and secure.

And this was the start of the New Journey.