New Journey, New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ms. Ashwini, Are You?" the guy asked in a tone of enquiry.

"Yes?"

"Deepak has asked me to escort to your room. Shall we move then? You look very tired."

"Yes, I am. By the way, you are?"

"Akash. Waiter of the hotel in which you will be staying, and a friend of Deepak's. Please come.", he started walking through the crowd, towards the exit.

Ashwini, not in a mood to ask any more questions and so followed him, wondering why Deepak has not called her yet. They moved out of the station, he motioned her to a car, parked in the lot, and they got in. Ashwini has started dozing inside the car, once it started moving. Akash did not disturb her too; he seemed to have understood that she was tired.

They had reached the place when Ashwini woke up, got out of the car and followed Akash to her room, not paying attention at all to the surrounding, as fatigue was overcoming her slowly. All she could guess was she has been walking into a big hotel, atleast a three star. Akash let her through a corridor, and into a room, opening the door for her. She took the key from him, thanked him and closed the door, tossed the handbag and fell on the bed, all in a dizzy state. She had no desire to think what would be next for her from Deepak at that time, and drifted off to a sound sleep immediately.

To be continued.....