New Killer on the Block Ep. 01

Story Info
A post-Mania RAW debut leads to domination of a top star.
3.1k words
4.31
13.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again everyone, thank you for all the response and excitement from my first two pieces, I definitely am hoping that each one is better than the last. This series is one I am particularly excited about, and I hope you all enjoy it. I know that many of you enjoy the butt stuff, so I wanted to make sure that there is a series that is dedicated to that, because it may not always be the focal point of other series. Anyway, as always, please leave a comment and review if you're able to, tell me what you liked and didn't like, and I hope you enjoy!

**********

Series - New Killer On The Block

Episode - Not Your Average Hug

To say that Bayley was riding a wave of adrenaline was an understatement. Hell, everyone backstage was. It was the night after WrestleMania, after all, one of the most unpredictable and exciting nights on the WWE calendar. Superstars getting shifted around brands, the beginning of new storylines, and, of course, brand new faces.

Additionally, Bayley had that small little thing about her and Sasha Banks becoming the first ever Women's Tag Team Champions the night prior on the grandest stage of them all. Suffice to say, it was a really good night.

It was also a really good night for all those new, fresh faces being called up from NXT and NXT UK. One of those new faces happened to be the Portuguese Destroyer, Killer Kelly.

Unfortunately, Sasha informed Bayley after RAW went off the air that she wouldn't be able to hang out with her after the show as she had some important business to attend to. They said 'see you later' as Sasha left the arena, while Bayley stayed back to enjoy a long, hot, relaxing shower. While it had been the ultimate high over the last 48 hours, it was also obviously very tiring. So the Hugger was more than happy to relax with a longer than normal shower.

However, Bayley had no idea what plans someone else had in mind for her.

Killer Kelly was obviously ecstatic just to receive the call-up the main roster. However, from the moment she'd heard about her move, she'd been secretly hoping that she'd be going to RAW. She had been honing her skills, not just in the ring and as a character, but also in the locker room, as the premier dome in the NXT UK division.

All of that, however, was practice for the target she had since she first signed her WWE contract; Bayley. It was no secret that Bayley's ass was something that many wrestling fans quickly took notice off, and Kelly was no different.

So obviously, when she found out she would indeed be going to the RAW brand, Kelly was licking her lips. Literally.

She patiently and quietly waited, keeping her head down so as to not draw attention to herself, as the vast majority of the talent and crew left the building. Bayley, however, was still in the shower in the locker room.

Once she was sure it was unlikely that they would be caught, Kelly walked into the locker room and quietly locked the door. She proceeded to get naked before walking into the shower, acting totally oblivious when she saw Bayley, very slowly washing her body, the water glistening on her skin.

"Oh, my gosh, uh, hey there, Bayley, sorry I didn't realize you were still here," Kelly began, sounding a little nervous despite hiding the fact that she knew exactly what she was doing, "I can wait outside until you're finished." Kelly offered.

Bayley jumped, caught off guard as she suddenly heard a somewhat unfamiliar voice behind her, turning only to realize it was just one of the newest call-ups, "Oh hey, Killer Kelly, right? Nah, don't worry about it, you can shower now, it's cool." Bayley said, politely turning on one of the adjacent shower heads as she continued to massage her body. "So, how was your first night in the big time?" Bayley asked smiling, automatically thinking back to her debut.

Kelly smiled and walked to the running water Bayley had turned on, beginning to put soap in her hands and washing her body, "Oh my gosh, it was everything I'd hoped for and more."

Bayley smiled and giggled, "Yeah, the first night and the first few weeks are always awesome. Just remember to try to stay positive, once in a while, you won't exactly be booked in the best programs." Bayley cautioned optimistically, once again getting memories to some of her less memorable storylines.

Kelly giggled and smirked, "Oh yeah, I've heard the stories can be rough at times. Hey, speaking of rough, you seem to pretty sore. I know this particular stretch that might help your muscles loosen up a bit if you're interested." Kelly offered sincerely.

Bayley smirked, thinking about it for a moment, a little skeptical, thinking how would a debuting rookie know a stretch or workout that veterans or trainers wouldn't have known. However, her body was aching, and she had nowhere to be, so the Hugger figured why not?

"Oh really? Okay, well, do you wanna show it to me? Or, uh, do you wanna put on any clothes first?" Bayley asked, forgetting for a split second they were both naked and dripping wet.

Kelly tried to hold back a devilish grin as she turned to Bayley, "I'm alright with showing you here unless you'd prefer to put clothes on."

Bayley shrugged, she showered with the ladies all the time, a naked female wrestler was nothing new. "No it's fine by me, just wanted to make sure it wasn't awkward for you. So what is this miracle stretch?" Bayley asked chuckling, being totally oblivious to the fact that she was playing right into Killer Kelly's trap.

Kelly smirked devilishly as she turned to face Bayley, "Well if you don't mind, you first have to bend over."

Bayley turned her back to the new RAW superstar, water running down her back and dripping off of her phat, plumpy, pale ass. "Alright, then what?" Bayley asked as she bent over. In the eyes of Kelly, it was as if she was bending over in slow motion.

Kelly took a couple steps towards the former Women's Champion, bent over, displaying her big round booty. She could feel her pussy beginning to drip, not just from the water of the shower. "Now, bring your arms up and behind you, as if you were in the Pedigree," Kelly instructed.

Bayley obliged, curious as she had not heard of such an exercise. However, there was soon going to be a clear reason why.

As the Hugger followed Kelly's instructions and raised her arms straight out above her back, Kelly quickly and tightly gripped her wrists together, "Thanks for making this much easier, bitch." Kelly sneered in a much more aggressive tone.

Bayley instinctively began to squirm, trying to stand back up and pull her arms free, "Wait, what the hell are you doing?" she exclaimed as she tugged away from Kelly. However, the Portuguese Destroyer overpowered the Hugger, pushing her back down, staying bent over and with her arms in her grip.

Kelly smirked as she held Bayley in the bent over position she had put herself in, gently beginning to run her hand over Bayley's big butt cheeks, "I've been waiting for the opportunity to make you my bitch ever since I signed my first contract. Now, it's time I finally turned this big fat ass into my personal toy." Kelly barked, before winding back and delivering a hard, loud spank to Bayley's thick booty.

The Hugger moaned loudly as her big butt rippled and jiggled from the spank, "Ugh ow! Get the hell off of me!" Bayley barked, automatically starting to get a little wet as she absolutely adored being spanked. In fact, it was indeed true that she loved lots of attention paid to her bubbly ass.

Kelly smiled, licking her lips as she delivered yet another spank with her free hand, this time tightly gripping and squeezing Bayley's ass cheek. "You see Bayley, I know a fat ass slut such as yourself wants nothing more than to get her ass filled. And luckily for you, I am going to do just that. And if you behave like a good little slut, maybe, just maybe, I'll let you taste my pussy." Kelly barked as she began running two fingers over he wet crotch, using her juices as lube, the water from the shower also making Bayley's ass moist. Kelly slid her two fingers up and down Bayley's ass crack, before finally, slowly pushing both fingers in as deep as she could, gripping her wrists.

Bayley gasped loudly and her knees began to quiver, "Wait no - Oooooh fuck!' she exclaimed, feeling the new RAW superstar shove her fingers in Bayley's ass, well, RAW. She felt her pussy begin to get wetter and wetter, and she couldn't help the fact that she was indeed beginning to feel a rapidly growing desire to be, as Kelly referred to her, a fat ass slut. However, her brain wasn't quite ready to submit. "C-come on K-Kelly, we c-can't do this! Especially n-not here - Ooooooh fuck!" Bayley exclaimed, being cut off as Kelly twirled her fingers in the Hugger's ass, beginning to move them in and out.

Kelly smiled, biting her lip as she began to ram her two fingers in and out of Bayley's asshole, "Mmm that's it, whore, let me hear you squeal." Kelly barked, momentarily pulling her fingers out of Bayley's tight hole, leaning down and spitting in her ass crack before returning her two fingers into Bayley's ass.

"Uuuuugh fuck Kelly! Uuuuugh p-please... P-please fuck my ass!" Bayley moaned, squealing as Kelly thrust her fingers back into her ass.

Kelly smirked, sliding a third finger into the Hugger's ass and burying them deep in her butt, "What was that bitch? Can you say that again, this time, more slutty?" Kelly requested.

Bayley gasped and quivered feeling the three fingers drill into her big butt, "Uuuugh fuck me, Kelly! Oooooh god, please fuck me and make me your slutty fat ass fucktoy!" Bayley squealed to the approving eyes of the Portuguese Destroyer standing behind her.

"Mmm good whore. Now, why don't I grab my strapon, and while I'm putting it on, you can show me how much you want it by twerking for me" Kelly ordered, momentarily disappearing back into the locker room, grabbing her 12 inch strapon from her bag and returning a few seconds later, smiling as she sees Bayley still bent over, her hands on her knees, popping her ass out and upwards, making it jiggle and shake hard.

Kelly smiled, giving Bayley's ass a hard spank, "Uuuugh thank you, Kelly, please spank me again!" the Hugger moaned, twerking for her new mistress as Kelly put on the strapon.

Kelly licked her lips as she forcefully grabbed Bayley's hips, pulling her close to her waist, the strapon dangling between Kelly's legs, grinding against Bayley's now-dripping pussy and spit-covered asshole, "Beg for it, whore! Let me hear you beg me to stuff this big cock in that fat ass of yours and make you my whorish little fucktoy!" Kelly barked, delivering two loud, hard spanks to Bayley's plump ass.

Each spank brought out a loud, desperate moan from the Hugger, "Uuuugh fuck yes Kelly! she squealed, grinding her ass back against the long, thick rubber dildo. "Please Miss Kelly, please use my slutty phat booty with your huge cock! I wanna have my tight hole stretched by your big thick cock and scream like the fat ass bitch that I am!" the Hugger pleaded.

Kelly smirked, "Then spread that ass for me, bitch."

Bayley eagerly obliged, reaching back and gripping her thick, rippling butt cheeks and spreading them, revealing her tight, slightly wet hole. However, no matter how much or how quickly she'd submitted and began to really want it, she was still caught off guard when Kelly quickly and in one fluid motion, pushed her hips forward, the long thick cock almost seamlessly sliding into Bayley's exposed hole.

The Hugger squealed loudly and would have most definitely fallen over had it not been for the big rubber shaft sitting about six inches inside her asshole holding her up. Her legs quivered, only able to moan and gasp for breath. Kelly smirked from behind her, "Mmm awe what did the little skank think I'd be going easy on her? Well, you can forget about that, slut!" Kelly growled, gripping Bayley's supple booty as she aggressively thrust forward, shoving the entire dildo into Bayley's ass.

Bayley's hands flung against the wall in front of her, "Ooooh my f-fucking god!" she squealed as all the air in her lungs was swiftly driven out of her, her legs quivering and trembling already, her thick thighs jiggling. "M-Miss K-Kelly, it h-hurts s-sooo b-bad!" the Hugger whimpers.

Kelly smirked as she spanked Bayley's ass, "And you love it, don't you slut?" Kelly groaned, tightly gripping Bayley's ass cheek, the Hugger unable to squeak out words and simply nodding her head 'yes' eagerly.

Kelly got an annoyed look on her face, gripping Bayley's waist and swinging her hips backward, pulling the 12-inch dildo almost entirely out of her ass, "I asked you a question, bitch!" she growled, before slamming the dildo all the way back into Bayley's big booty.

Bayley let out a scream of pain and pleasure, her legs more noticeably trembling as Kelly slammed the strapon deep into her ass, "Uuugh fuck yes Miss Kelly!" Bayley whimpered.

The Portuguese Destroyer chuckled as she slowly began pushing and pulling her hips back and forth, beginning to slide the dildo in and out of the fat booty presented in front of her. With each thrust, Killer Kelly picked up her speed and aggression, beginning to thrust harder and harder, faster and faster, Bayley's moans getting louder and louder with every thrust. Kelly moaned and grunted aggressively as she spanked Bayley's big ass in conjunction with her hard, quick thrusts, making the Hugger's ass jiggle and ripple as her plump butt cheeks clap against Kelly's thick thrusting thighs.

Kelly laughed as she heard Bayley weak whimpers, at this point only being held up on her feet by the huge dildo pounding into her fat butt. Seeing Bayley's body unable to hold itself up without the support of the toy, Kelly slows her thrusts for a second, "Awww, is the poor little whore tired from getting her ass ruined?" she asked mockingly, "Well, in that case, lay on your back, and this pathetic little whore can have a rest while I use this slutty fat ass." Kelly growls, quickly pulling the big dildo clean out of Bayley's ass, causing the Hugger to gasp as she felt her spaghetti legs collapse under her as she crumpled to the ground.

Kelly dropped down to her knees and dragged Bayley towards her, laying the Hugger on her back and raising her thick legs up into the air, Bayley's wet feet hovering over the Portuguese Destroyer's shoulders. Kelly gripped her thick thighs as she slid the strap-on cock back into Bayley's gaping butt and automatically resuming her hard, fast thrusts, making Bayley once again whimper and squeal from the ass pounding she is receiving.

Kelly reaches down, beginning to pinch and twist Bayley's nipples, making the Hugger moan with even more fervor. "Mmm that's it, bitch, get that pussy nice and wet. Get that slutty clit throbbing, whore. Make sure you tell Miss Kelly when you're going to cum, got it slut?" Kelly growls, "GOT IT?" she asks, not immediately getting a response through Bayley's moans and whimpers, punishing the Hugger by twisting her nipples even harder, "Uuuugh yes Miss Kelly" Bayley manages to whimper, the whole time, Kelly's thick clapping against Bayley's.

Relentlessly, Kelly plowed her strap-on into Bayley's ass, playfully groping Bayley's tits for several minutes, until the Hugger finally begins to moan, "Uuuugh oooooh my god, Miss Kelly, I'm g-gonna c-cum!" she moans. As soon as she hears that, the dildo swiftly exits Bayley's asshole, leaving her gaped and empty, confused as she suddenly feels the cock leave her. "M-Miss K-Kelly, w-what are you d-doing?" she stammers, barely able to breathe, let alone speak.

Meanwhile, gets up on her knees, her pussy absolutely soaked, her thick inner thighs coated in her juices as she takes off the strap-on. Ignoring Bayley's question, she simply shifts over beside the Hugger and turns her back to Bayley, before straddling Bayley's body, her ass and pussy hovering over Bayley's face. Smiling, Kelly looks back at Bayley, 'Mmm stick that tongue out and make me cum, whore!" Kelly says, before sitting back, half smothering Bayley's face with the Portuguese Destroyer's thick, rippling ass. Bayley sinks her fingers into the sexy ass sitting on her face, eagerly gripping onto it as she sticks her tongue out of her mouth, sliding it into Kelly's dripping pussy, eagerly beginning to slurp and suck on Kelly's clit, "Ooooooh fuck that's it you little whore, make your mistress squirt in your mouth!" she moans, Bayley running her tongue over and into Kelly's asshole before slithering her tongue back to her clit, eagerly lapping up the juices oozing out of her mistress' mound.

As she gripped Kelly's ass even harder, jiggling it in her face as she slurps and devours the Portuguese pussy, Kelly sat back, gripping her tits as she twerked back in Bayley's face, "Uuuugh fuck yes slut! That's it, get ready whore! You better drink all of my cum, bitch! Uuuuuugh f-fuuuuuuck!" Kelly squeals, feeling Bayley lap her tongue over Kelly's clit, stuffing two fingers into her pussy, tugging on her insides as Kelly grips her tits hard, Bayley opening her mouth as Kelly's pussy explodes, squirting and spraying her juice directly into Bayley's inviting mouth.

Kelly sat back, her round thick butt engulfing Bayley's face, the Hugger's tongue gently frolicking around Kelly's dripping pussy and gliding up to gently prod Kelly's asshole. As she catches her breath, Kelly smiles, climbing off of Bayley and stand back up, looking down at Bayley who gets up on her knees on the shower floor, "Mmm good work tonight slut. I think you're going to make the perfect little butt slut. Now, flip over" Kelly ordered, as the Hugger somewhat nervously flipped onto her stomach. Kelly quickly grabbed a butt-plug out of her bag, returning to the shower and bending over, standing over top of the Hugger, giggling as she spanks that big ass once more, before jamming the plug into Bayley's still slightly gaped asshole. Smirking, Kelly heads to the exit of the shower, turning her head back to the Hugger, "Maybe next time, I'll think about letting you cum." Kelly said, getting dressed and walking out of the arena, leaving Bayley panting on the shower floor.