New Kind of Friends

Story Info
Friends have crush on each other and cheat together.
1.8k words
4.12
8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought this would happen. That is normally how these things start. Eight years ago, I would have started that way. Today, I knew I would be cheating on my wife. I don’t like it, but I had already had an emotional affair where I sexted and shared naughty pictures with a woman at work. I had the opportunity to fuck her but I chose not to. I kinda regret it now and that’s what got me here today. Let me back up though and we will get to how I am balls deep in the pussy of this beautiful woman who is also married.

This goes back several years to when I first met Katrina. She is gorgeous. She is 5’4” with delicious brown eyes, perfectly pouty lips, blond hair and a look similar to mid-2000’s Gwen Stefani. She is married to the perfect specimen of males. He is 6 feet tall and in amazing shape. My jaw dropped the first time I saw her as she has perfect tits, which I found out are fake. The first time I saw her husband, I was jealous and basically said of course.

Fast forward to this year and I found out a secret. I found out that Katrina had a huge crush on me. I was flabbergasted. I am an average guy with a dad bod. I do ok in the pants department, but to this point, she wouldn’t know one way or another. I found out her crush is because I am a thinker. This got me thinking and I quickly found any reason I could to message her on messenger. The first time was to discreetly pay her a compliment on her looks. She has in the last several years had twins and she looks great already. From there we started chatting on a semi-regular basis.

The months went on and the conversations progressed.

Katrina: Hey Shawn, how are you today?

Shawn: Good!!! How about you?

Katrina: Ok...

Shawn: What’s wrong?

Katrina: It’s nothing...

Katrina: ...

Shawn: It’s ok, you can tell me what you want.

Katrina: Just your post from earlier, Kendall is a lucky woman to be married to you!

At this point, she had not mentioned her crush on me and she did not know that I knew about it. The post she was referring to was a post thanking my wife for being an awesome mother to our girls.

Shawn: I am no saint, I am a bit of a bad boy. Anderson is nice though! I’m sure he feels the same way about you as you are an amazing mother!

Katrina: ....

I didn’t get a response right away. As a matter of fact it was 3 days until I got a response. IT was amazing that I received the message as it was about 2 am.

Katrina: What I wanted to say the other day but didn’t have the nerve to was, no Anderson would never say anything like that and to get that compliment from you meant the world to me. I have the biggest....

Katrina: I have the biggest crush on you and I don’t know what to do with that. I have been married for 12 years and you have for 10. What can I Even do with that.

Shawn: I don’t know, I feel the same way though. I have had a crush on you basically since I met you.

Katrina: Oh yeah?

Shawn: Yes. You remember that time you came to my mom’s house for spaghetti?

Katrina: Yeah

Shawn: I don’t know how many times I thought just about your cleavage and that v-neck as I took care of my needs.

Katrina: Are your needs not met?

Shawn: No not really...

Katrina: :(

Shawn: It’s ok, I just have a high sex drive. I could go for sex every night of the week.

Katrina: So how often do you get it?

Shawn: Once a week if things go right.

Katrina: That blows! That leaves 5 nights a week you go without.

The covnersation went on. She began to tell me what she would do for me. I told her pictures or it wouldn’t happen. She responded with a picture of her amazing fake titties! I responded with a picture of my pants tented out as my cock pushed on them. She sent me a photo of her fingers covered by a clear liquid and I sent her pictures of my pants soaked in precum. The final picture I received was of a purple vibrator laying between Katrina’s thighs. It was covered in her juices. Her pussy was dripping lady cum and I was almost positive that her sheets showed signs of some squirting as well. I sent back a photo of my now cum covered chest and my post ejaculation softening cock that was just peeking from the sheets.

A few days later I got a message saying we had to meet. Anderson was out of town with work and their kids were out of state with their grandparents. That still left me, how was I going to get away from Kendall. I do the only thing I could think to do and say a buddy from work needed some help. We had only one car so I asked to take the car.

Katrina and Anderson lived out in the country, they had miles of fields around their house. When I arrived I made sure to pull in quickly and park the car. I stepped up to the back door and Katrina opened it for me. She was wearing a lace nightgown that hung from her curves just right. The lace allowed small peaks at her pussy and nipples. I inhaled the air around Katrina as we hugged and I took in her intoxicating scent. She smelled floral like a rose and slightly spicy. We kissed and she walked me to the dining room table.

On the table was a fruit and cheese charcuterie board, a bottle of wine and two filled glasses. We sat and Katrina came close to me. She picked up a wedge of Swiss and put it to my lips. I took it and then took her finger into my mouth and gently licked the tip of it and gave her finger a light suck!

Katrina responded, “mmmmm!”

I took a strawberry and put it between my lips and leaned into Katrina. She responded by meeting me in a kiss. My tongue followed the strawberry and I could not resist letting my hands wander to those amazing breasts. I rubbed over the now hard nipple and gave it a slight pinch.

“Mmmmmmmm” came the response

I kissed her deeper and longer this time, running my hands down her sides and back up her back. I pulled Katrina into me and she ran her pussy up my leg. She immediately began rubbing her pussy on my thigh. Her excitement became easier to smell. I moved my right hand up from Katrina’s waist to her face where I rubbed her face as we kissed. I slid my hand down her jaw and lightly wrapped my finger around her throat. I felt a shiver and Katrina moaned. Her hips bucked on my thigh. I gently ran my hand back down to her waist.

We went to Katrina’s bedroom and she immediately took off the nightgown. She came over to me and rubbed my cock through my pants. The spots from her pussy and my precum were one on my shorts. Katrina dropped to her knees and pulled my cock out. She set to work sucking my cock! It was now my turn to make noises of ecstasy. She swirled her tongue around my cock as she bobbed back and forth. The next thing I felt was my cock sliding all the way in her mouth and the head sliding between Katrina’s to tonsils and into her throat. As she pulled back there was just enough teeth as her top teeth gently raked the top of my cock. My pelvis shook back and forth as I had a dry orgasm, it took all of my will power not to cum right then.

I picked Katrina up and laid her down on her bed. I climbed between her legs and began to suck gently on her nipples. I traced my way down her body until I got to her pussy. I then slowly worked my way from the crease of her thighs inward. When I got to Katrina’s outer lips I slowed down and made love to them. I kissed, sucked and nibbled at her outer lips and savored every drop of pussy juice I could. I ran my tongue between her lips and gently sucked on her inner lips. I then moved to her clit gently licking and sucking while I fingered her g-spot with my pinky fingers. As I worked this combination I could feel the entrance to her pussy constrict my fingers. I could feel the area around Katrina’s g-spot swell and all of a sudden she squirted a little! The flavor was divine and her whole body shuddered.

I moved up between Katrina’s legs. I pinned her arms to the bed as my hard cock pulsed around the opening of her waiting pussy. I slid my cock all the way in, feeling my cock gently rub against the back wall of her pussy. While still holding her arms above her head, I kissed her lips, the side of her face, her neck then I moved down to her stretched armpit and licked down it, ending up with my mouth around her nipple. I worked my cock in slow and deep, grinding my pelvis against Katrina’s clit. Our pace quickened and Katrina began to cum again. I could feel the constriction then the release and the constriction again. I felt a flood of fluid fill the space between us. I knew now it was my turn and I needed to let some lust out.

In one move I flipped Katrina over, pulled her ass up in the air and shoved my cock into her pussy. I started working it in and out with ferocity. I watched as her asshole contracted and knew she was loving this. I noticed that her asshole was also covered in her wetness. I decide to reach up and rub her asshole with my thumb. My thumb easily slid in and I could feel the tip of my thumb with the head of my dick. I knew I did not have long. One final pump in and I drove my hips into Katrina’s ass. My cum spurted deep in her pussy. I could feel her cervix rubbing against my cock head, both were twitching.

Katrina exclaimed, “Jesus, fuck! I was not ready for that!”

“I’m sorry I should have warned you I was coming! I should have pulled out!”

Katrina responded, “That right there is what I wanted!”

We kissed and cuddled and I washed the sex off of me. Well we fucked in the shower and then I washed the sex off of me. I texted Kendall.

Shawn: About done and on my way

Kendall: Good because I’m ready for you to be home! ;)