New Kingdom: American Court Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicKay
MicKay
639 Followers

Allowing a few minutes for Alena to absorb the information, Edward asked, "What questions do you have for me?"

"Was I correct when I called Gabriel a vampire?"

"Yes," he said. "The term was created to describe us in the seventeenth century. And as our numbers increased and changelings grew out of control, the horror stories associated with the term became our reputation."

"So if some are already bad, why is there a rebellion?"

"The destruction of our kind does not rest on the failures of the changelings," Edward explained. "Only treason committed by a member of the Third Creation, one of the original seven, will destroy our mission."

Before she could ask more questions, Edward said, "In time, you will be told everything." He stood indicating the end of the conversation but looked at her and continued, "Gabriel is right now receiving the Council's blessing to change you."

Releasing her breath, Alena realized that she was happy to hear that confirmation and, therefore, gave a sigh of relief.

"Go with him. Strengthen your love. Return to us as one of us," Edward said walking to the door. Stopping and turning to her, he added, "But be aware, the rebellion is growing strong and war is inevitable."

"That's not exactly a speech to encourage to me to change."

"If one member of the Third Generation fails, then the New Kingdom fails," Edward said, "And if the New Kingdom fails, then your existence, along will all other life, will end no matter if you you've changed or not."

MicKay
MicKay
639 Followers