New Kingdom: American Court Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicKay
MicKay
639 Followers

When he reached for the soap, she said, "Oh, back to the bath. You must think I'm really dirty."

"I'm counting on it," he said and began his intimate exploration of her body. When he was satisfied with his work, he gently guided her back into the water where he rinsed her body and then settled her on his lap.

"Hey," she giggled as his hands moved between her legs.

With an innocent face, he said, "I have to rinse off all of the soap." He then proceeded to nudge her thighs apart and slip his fingers between her folds. Finding her warm and wet, he pressed a kiss against her hair and gently separated her flesh to find the hard little nub.

"Oh, Gabe," she moaned pressing her hands against his forearm for support.

"Do you like?" he asked flicking the bud with his finger.

"Mmmmm," she moaned not able to talk.

Halting his motion, he whispered against her ear, "Tell me what you want."

Suddenly shy, she opened her eyes and looked at him for help. When she only shook her head, he leaned to her ear and whispered, "Tell me. Do you like this?" he asked flicking her clit again.

"Yes," she whimpered.

"Tell me how you want it."

"More," she breathed.

Keeping his finger at her clit, he inserted another feeling her silky moisture preparing her body for him. Taking a deep breath to pace his arousal, Gabriel asked, "Is that what you need?"

"Yes," she panted bucking her hips against his fingers. "More."

"More fingers? More pressure? Faster? Harder? Tell me what you need baby," he coaxed.

"Gabe," she whined, "You know what I need."

"Tell me."

"Why?" she protested in frustration.

"Because you need to be comfortable with me," he said with a kiss to her neck. "I will take as much as you offer to me and I'm hoping that you will give me everything. I need to be inside of you. Tonight, I need to fuck you hard," he said increasing the speed of his fingers. "I need to cum deep inside you. But I need to know that you need this too," he said turning her face to him.

Rising from the tub and lifting her in his arms, Gabriel step over the edge and kneeled on the floor laying Alena on the cool granite floor. "Is the floor to cold?"

"No," she answered reaching for him. "But as long as we're being open and honest, you promised me that I would get a chance to," she hesitated, "taste you."

Reclining on the floor, Gabriel allowed her to move over him, between his legs. "Before you start," he said, "I'm going to warn you won't have much time. I'm cumming in your pussy."

"But what if I want you to cum in mouth?" she asked with a teasing grin.

"I'll cum in your mouth later," he said pushing her face to his groin, "Please quit talking."

As she leaned forward, Alena realized that she really had no idea what she was doing but nothing was going to stop her from trying. Hopefully, Gabe would be nice when he told her what she did wrong.

"Just don't bite me," he groaned.

Shaking her head and his mental invasion, she leaned to his cock standing tall and hard. With a quick lick, she swiped her tongue across the head, smiling when she heard his groan. Opening her mouth over the head, she stroked her tongue under his length feeling her mouth become fuller with his flesh. Wondering if it was possible for him to be growing larger, she gasped in shock when he pulled away from her, flipping her onto her back and leaning over her with his weight braced on his arms.

"I don't want to scare you," he said with obvious conflict between his passion and love.

"You're not," she emphasized by rolling her hips to meet his.

Reaching between her legs, Gabriel inserted one finger to test her moistness. When he was sure that her body was wet enough, he inserted a second finger while vigorously rubbing her clit. As she arched her back seeking more of his hand, he quickly withdrew his fingers and moved into position at her opening.

In one quick thrust he entered into her pausing long enough for her to adjust to his size. When she opened her eyes and smiled at him, he withdrew and moved into her deeper than before. Setting a rhythm, he held her hips to him, meeting his thrusts. After several minutes, he hooked his hands under her knees pulling her hips off the floor.

Losing her footing for leverage, Alena opened her eyes to watch Gabriel. His black, glimmering eyes bore into hers and he strong jaw clenched while he moved deeper into her body. She watched him lean back, looking at their joined bodies. Enticed with curiosity, she propped up on her elbows to look too.

Watching his body disappear into hers was the most erotic sight she could imagine. Hearing their wet skin slapping together, along with the sound of her body bouncing on the wet floor created an erotic symphony to her ears. Feeling him press his length into her created the waves of pleasure that rolled out from her core and through her entire body. When he leaned up her body, rubbing her clit, she barely had time to fall back to the floor before she was caught in the frenzy of her climax.

Clawing at the tiles, she felt that she was losing control while Gabriel continued pounding into her body. Before she cried out to him, he shifted the weight of her legs and reached for her hands. She clasped his hand intertwining her fingers with his searching for the strength to hold on to this moment as long as possible.

Gabriel watched his woman not only accept his aggressive loving but return her passion with every thrust. Now as she tensed in his arms, he slipped his hand between their bodies and rubbed her clit between his thumb and forefinger. With a scream, she arched her back, tightening her hold on his body. He slowly withdrew from her body to thrust into her again so hard that he feared hurting her.

Holding her wrist to his mouth, he confirmed that she was watching him when he allowed his fangs to elongate. With a quick anesthetic lick across her vein, Gabriel plunged into her flesh filling his mouth with her sweet intoxicating blood. Feeling the spasms shake her body, he closed the wound on her wrist and surrendered his control, releasing his seed deep into her body. With a combined groaned, they collapsed to the floor rolling to their sides.

In the mansion of the American king, Edward closed his cell phone and looked across the bed at his pouting queen. "Don't' be a baby," had admonished. "It's actually your fault that I had to call in forces to guard the Children's Hospital." When she remained quiet, he said, "Hey, I least I waited until we finished our first round."

"You couldn't wait until we were finished altogether?" she playfully whined.

"Not when I've got Gabriel screaming orders in my head because: 1) you had to interrupt his first night with Alena and 2) it was your damn warning that caused the need to increase security," he said pulling her into his arms and teasing her nipples while caressing her breasts.

"That doesn't feel right," she mumbled.

"What?" he asked pulling away his hand. "What's wrong? Was I too rough?"

"Huh?" she asked. "Oh, no. Hell no," she corrected placing his hand back at her breasts. "I was just saying that protecting the children at the hospital doesn't feel right. It's her children that are in danger."

"Ok, if we're going to discuss her, we need to get out of bed and get dressed," he said reminding her of his earlier warning. "And your sister will never have children with Gabriel. We can't procreate."

"That's sad," she said stroking her fingers down Edward's face.

"Why would you say that?" he asked stopping her fingers. "Are you ok with never having children?"

"I am," she corrected. "To be honest, I never wanted children but I think it's sad that you will never have any that look like you and act like you. And if I can't have yours, then I'm definitely not having any."

"There's so much I need to teach you," he said wrapping his arms around her. "But that can wait until after round two."

"Hey," she asked, "what did you mean when you said that Gabriel was screaming orders in your head?"

"It's similar to the communication we share as mates but stronger," he added while stroking his fingers over her body. "It's shared by the original seven brothers, known as the Third Creation, and we have had a few thousand years to perfect the system."

Waiting for his mate to process this information, he was prepared when she pulled out of his arms and got out of bed not concerned with her lovely nude body displayed before him. Thinking she would demand a confirmation of his age, he was not prepared for the question she asked.

"Wait a minute," she cried, "if you were able to communicate with your brothers, why were we locked away in that horrible place for so long?" Growing increasingly hysterical, she yelled, "Why didn't Gabriel save us sooner?!"

Realizing that he had delayed long enough, Edward sighed, rose from the bed and said, "Get dressed. Let's have a drink."

"I'm not hungry."

"I didn't mean blood. You'll need something stronger."

"Why?" Iona asked in confusion.

"You'll need it for what I'm about to tell you."

In the secluded cabin, hidden beneath the raging waterfalls, Gabriel stood next to the bed watching his mate sleep. During the past two days they had explored each other's bodies while surrendering to their desires. Their lovemaking had ranged from slow and tender to fast and furious.

Smiling at the memory of yesterday's experience in the kitchen, he exhaled a silent thanks that her small body had survived, and apparently enjoyed, his rough handling of her from bending her over the table to finishing her in the floor. While her shyness was rapidly decreasing, she had hesitated in becoming aggressive until just a few short hours ago.

They had been sitting on the deck while Alena slowly ate a bowl of cereal and watched the water crash to the rocks in the early evening hours. Gabriel appreciated the view of watching her giggling and wiping her face each time the wind would direct the mist in their direction. As she continued to eat the soggy mush in her bowl, he reminded himself that her desire for human food would soon be abated and he would no longer have to endure the sight ever again.

When she finished, she smiled at him rising from her chair to walk to him. Placing her hand on his shoulder so he would remain seated, she crawled onto his lap and nestled into his warm body. With her head against the soft t-shirt covering his chest, she lightly tapped against his arm mimicking the preternatural rhythm of his heartbeat. Steady and quicker than the human heart, his had a consistent pounding with a quickening pulse that reminded her of the results of a high impact aerobic workout. Soon, she would share that new sound with her mate.

She leaned forward and kissed his chest. Without moving her mouth, she glanced up to see his smile. As she moved her arms around his neck, she twisted in the seat until she was straddling his body on the deck chair. In this new position her robe had parted and allowed her bare flesh to rub against his denim cover lap.

"Gabe," she said slowly, "You really look great in jeans and I hope to see you wear them more often. But right now....."

"Right now?" he repeated, with a kiss to her lips encouraging her to continue.

"Right now," she said, "I'd rather you weren't wearing them."

"You'd rather I was wearing something else?" he teased.

After a second of staring at his chest, Alena looked into his eyes and said, "I'd rather you weren't wearing anything at all."

Encouraging her new sense of security, Gabriel responded by quickly pulling his t-shirt over his head and tossing it to the table. Alena rose up on her knees so her face would be level with Gabriel's. Leaning to him, she slowly kissed his lips waiting for him to take over. When he remained still, she looked at him with a question in her eyes.

"This is your move," he confirmed. "Do what you wish."

Settling on his thighs, she bent her legs underneath her and looked at the body before her. In a million years she would never grow accustomed to the beauty of his masculine body. No wonder the Greeks had chiseled the statues of the gods in nude form. The ripple of muscles from his neck over his shoulders and chest down to his abdominals stretched his beautiful unblemished skin over his body. Of course, the artists' rendition of Ares was no replica of Gabriel. The expanse of his chest and height of his body could never be accurately depicted. And the nude statues had come up short when compared to the part of Gabriel's body still covered in denim.

Realizing that he must have heard that last thought, she flicked her eyes to his to find him smiling. With a shake of her head, she smiled in return and rose back up to her knees and kissed his lips.

"Until you change, I would be glad to tell her what I'm thinking of you," he offered in his seductive voice. "For example, when I eat your pussy...."

Placing her fingers over his lips, Alena stared over his shoulder and shook her head. Looking at him with a smile, she twisted her fingers through his hair, pulling his head back to expose his neck to her mouth.

Touching his skin with a mixture of kisses, licks and nips, she whispered, "You were saying?"

"When I eat your pussy," he continued, "I think I could give up blood for the taste of your juices. You are so sweet and fresh that I crave it constantly."

"Well," she said quietly, "you're being rationed until I get my fill."

Resuming her attack, she moved over his shoulders and chest, lovingly kissing his flesh while running her fingers through the hairs on his chest. She teased his nipple with a flick of her tongue, feeling empowered as she watched the dark flesh harden. Kissing across his chest, she gave the same treatment to the other nipple while rolling the first between her thumb and forefinger.

Continuing down his body, she slipped from his lap to kneel on the deck. When she reached the waist of his jeans, Alena unbuttoned and unzipped the garment without hesitation. Leaning into his lap, she kissed the trail of fine hair that disappeared into his boxers.

"I need your help getting these off," she said.

"No problem," he said balancing his weight on his feet and forearms while he lifted his hips to slide his jeans over his hips. When started to move them down his thighs, Alena touched his hands.

"Everything," she said with a look to his boxers.

Consenting to her request, Gabriel grabbed his boxers and they soon joined his jeans at his thighs, Alena grabbed the garments and with a shake of her head at Gabriel, she took over undressing him. Pulling the clothes down his legs and over his bare feet, she leaned back on her thighs and stared at the man. While admiring his body, the thought occurred to her that she had always considered herself as his property. But she equally possessed him.

"Since the minute we met," he said. "And for eternity."

Rising to her knees, she leaned forward and tenderly wrapped her fingers around his hardening cock. With a quick look to him, she bent over and licked the tip. When he thread his fingers through her hair, pulling her closer, Alena assumed that she must be doing something right and opened her mouth around the head.

Using her tongue to feel around, she settled for slowly caressing underneath while holding the base in her hand. When Gabe's hand covered her, she hesitated for a second, thinking that he was going to correct her movements. Slowly he guided her hand up and down his length. He apparently enjoyed that motion because she could feel his girth swelling in her hand. As she moved her hand, more of his length slipped in and out of her mouth until she could feel him hitting the back of her throat.

Silently scared, she pulled away allowing him to slip from her mouth. Suddenly shy, she wiped the saliva from her chin and look at the falls.

"You don't have to do this," he said.

"No," she replied, "I want to."

Moving back to his lap, she was amazed at the ease of returning to the task. As she gripped the base in one hand and swallowed his length in her mouth, she felt his hand move around her head guiding her up and down. When she had control of the rhythm, Alena was surprised to feel his hips rise from the chair as she would swallow his length. Resisting a rising panic that she would start choking, she tried to tighten her jaws around his cock so he could feel the same tightness as he would inside her body.

"Good girl," he groaned in approval. "Baby, I'm not going to last much longer. Do you want this in your mouth?"

Humming her consent caused a new wave of vibrations through Gabriel's nervous system. Guiding her head to bob quicker up and down his cock, Gabriel leaned his head back feeling his body tighten in response to Alena's ministrations. Taking a depth breath, he gave in to the urges and released his seed into her nurturing mouth. Amazed and how she continued swallowing while never stopping her motions, he allowed his body to empty into her.

Swallowing his last load, she gently pulled away and then returned placing a gentle kiss to the head before looking up to him with a smile. Pulling her into his arms, Gabriel guided her legs around his thighs and encouraged her to straddle his lap. With their bodies intimately touching, she rested her head on his chest feeling his heart racing.

"It's beating faster than usual," she commented.

"I'm pretty sure it's beating faster than it ever has before," he replied.

With a gentle kiss to her lips, Gabriel reached between their bodies and untied the belt to her robe. Pulling the garment away from her body, he pulled her closer to him while roaming his hands up and down her back. Cupping her bottom, he lifted her slightly so he could touch the wetness pooling between her legs. As he stroked her slit, she started rocking back and forth until his body reacted to the stimulation.

"Wow," she said glancing down had his erection. "Does this mean you're ready again?"

"It does," he answered. "But let's take this next act inside where we can stretch out on a comfortable bed."

Staring at Alena's sleeping form, Gabriel wondered if he should tell her that their next moment of intimacy would include the ending of her life as she knows it. He had explained to her eight years ago, and had repeated to her today, how her body would respond to the change. With the significant amount of blood that she had loss so far, he knew that her final sacrifice would be no more than usual. He would drink until she passed out and then, when her heart struggled to beat, he would feed her from his own body.

The transformation would be painless. He had promised her that he would provide a calming anesthetic and then control her mind so that she would feel nothing. Only minutes after feeding her, the transformation would occur. When his blood had consumed her system, it would demand an alternative beat to force it through her veins. But for one second her heart would stop and then resume signifying the beginning of her new life.

That life would exist with him forever. And yet, there was something inside him that dreaded the moment he would hear her last heartbeat. That rhythm had belonged to the woman he loved for eight years. Fighting the panic rising in him, he tenderly touched her face slowly moving his finger across her cheek and down to her throat. The last bite on her human body would be at this spot.

"Christ," he whispered. "She'd kill me if I changed plans now."

"Yes she would," Alena responded with her sleep husky voice. "I thought I was getting some special attention only to find out that you're trying to stop me from changing."

"Sorry," he said pulling her into his lap. "A sentimental notion. That's all. There's no way I'm missing out on spending the rest of eternity with you."

MicKay
MicKay
639 Followers