New Kingdom: European Court Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicKay
MicKay
639 Followers

"I think I know," Edward said from the desk. "Emma, you're attending a rather small but respectable university."

"Yes. How did you know?"

"It's all here. Contributions to the school. Grants to fund special projects. The school of business graduate program has a decent reputation," he said sitting back in the desk chair. "But their archeology expeditions are world renown. The people working at the tunnels are from your school."

"Where are they now?" she asked with a quiver in her voice.

"Dead."

"They sent me here to die."

"I believe they sent you here to fail," Gabriel offered. "They had no idea what you would uncover. Edward," he said looking at his brother, "You still have some clean up left in the States."

"Already on it. I sent Phillip an email when Emma was telling us how mean Antony was to her."

"Hey, shut the fuck up," Antony snapped and then turned to Gabriel, "And I still owe you for that kiss."

"No you don't," Gabriel responded. "That was payback for those lovely little thoughts you were having when you first met Alena."

"You were holding a grudge?" Antony asked with a laugh.

"And I still owe you for that slur when you called me in the States," Edward added.

"Fighting over women," a deep male voice said from the doorway. "I'm happy to hear it. I thought mating had taken the fight out of my brothers."

Everyone turned to see Tecumseh standing at the door. He was still dressed in his informal attire but had tied his golden hair back and secured it with a leather string. Emma thought he seemed more relaxed than when she had first met him. His smile was warm and infectious. She wondered if he was relieved to have told her the story of his mate or if he had quickly recovered from his long journey.

As Tecumseh walked into the room, he reached his arm outside of the others' line of vision and extended his hand. A small, pale hand clasped his and moved into the room as he escorted her in. Emma held her breath as she saw the arm, body and finally the face of his companion.

"Allow me to introduce my mate." Tecumseh announced to the room. "This is Gloria."

Emma gasped as the woman's gaze locked on hers. Although she was very beautiful and young, there was no doubt that this woman was her mother. As the moments passed, Emma lost control of her nerves and she started trembling in Antony's arms. She glanced at him for support and notice his eyes shift quickly to the new woman. When Emma turned, she was startled to find the woman's face so close to her own.

"Tec," Antony whispered.

"Please let her be. I promise there will be no harm to your little one," his brother said.

Emma gulped when Gloria pressed her cheek against hers and inhaled close to her neck. She looked at Antony for comfort but he seemed too startled to help. Finally, the woman leaned away from Emma with a smile of joy on her face.

"I thought you were lost forever my dear," she declared in a melodic voice. "I was never sure what I had lost but I knew something, or someone I should say, was missing. And you," she said throwing her arms around Antony's neck, "kept your promise. You helped her and now you've brought her back to us."

MicKay
MicKay
639 Followers