New Kitten for Master

Story Info
First time BDSM with a surprise.
945 words
3.77
24.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have known my Master for a long time now. Though he's considerably younger than myself, he warms my heart as no other. We've had a wonderful relationship up to this point. Pleasing one another was never an issue, it just came naturally between us. I recently decided though, that it was time for a little bit of a change.

I had been doing a lot of reading lately about BDSM. True BDSM, not the stuff from those silly Gor books. The BDSM based on love, passion, and respect. I thought that perhaps it was time to see how my darling would respond to such a thing.

My beloved was sitting at the computer, talking with some friends. Since he was thoroughly distracted, I decided now was the perfect time to try out my new idea. I put on a black thong, a black collar, and a leash, and not to be forgotten, one of these headbands with the cat ears attached. I crawled in on all fours and rested my head on his knee. He looked down at me and chuckled, "Cutie".

I crawled up in his lap and nuzzled against him purring softly in his ear. He purred softly himself, taking my heavy breast in his hand and rubbing it a little roughly. I whimpered softly and rubbed myself against him. He turned me around on his lap so that I was straddling his legs with my back against his chest.

As I rested my head against his broad chest, his hands slid down my body to between my legs. I turned my head with a deep sigh and buried my nose in his long, raven locks. He stroked me gently through the thin fabric of my thong. My nails ran light circles on the back of his neck. I slid one hand down slowly and rubbed him gently through the silk of his boxers.

"Naughty Kitten," he growled at me, smacking my hand away.

"Yes Master," my voice so soft that it brought a look of curiosity to his gorgeous green eyes.

He moved my panties aside, fingers playing madly over my clit and spreading my lips to check for wetness. My purring and whimpering became more fevered as I arched to meet his probing fingers. Unable to help myself, my hand slid back down his body, reaching for his hardness again. Again I was smacked away.

"Naughty Kitten!" This time he seemed far less amused than last time.

"Yes Master." My pout evident in my voice. He knows there is nothing I love more than his manhood.

His stroking and probing continued, his other hand playing with my nipples. He turned his face to mine, giving me a deep loving kiss. I spread my legs wider, my ass grinding against him as he brought me closer to my climax.

"Please Master, Please" I couldn't help but beg him. I wanted him so badly.

My darling, now my Master, chuckled softly and rearranged us, lifting me softly and setting me down firmly on his massive erection. I squealed in a mixture of pleasure, surprise, and luscious pain. My eyes rolled back in my head as he continued to rub vigorously on my clit as he stroked himself in and out of me.

"Please, Master! Please may I?" I don't know what prompted me to beg for my release, it came as naturally as the orgasm itself.

"Not yet Kitten, wait just a bit" his voice shaky. I knew it wouldn't be long. I didn't know how long I could hold on, but I wanted nothing more right now than to make my Master happy.

I whimpered and squirmed against him, dying to release, waiting for his permission. I felt him expand in me again, the pleasure nearly getting the better of me.

"Now Kitten, NOW!"

I let go and felt my body stiffen and go into convulsions from the inside out at the same time that his hard, beautiful manhood expanded one more time and spurted stream after stream into me. We both moaned loudly, collapsing against one another. I turned my face to kiss him lovingly.

"Master," I whispered, "may I please clean you?"

"Yes, Kitten," I could hear the smile of pride in his voice, "You may."

With a happy giggle I slid off his lap to kneel on the floor between his knees. Using only the tip of my tongue I very slowly liked stripe after stripe around his still hard cock, leaving the tip for last. Master purred and moaned softly as I made my way down to his balls. I licked and sucked each one clean, looking up to my Master's face for a sign of approval. Master looked down at me with a smile and beckoned me upwards. I moved back up, running the tip of my tongue gently around and over the tip of him before taking it into my mouth and sucking it clean. I checked again for approval and a look of amusement spread across his gorgeous face. Taking my hands in his, he pulled me up so that our faces were level.

"Kitten, that meant I wanted you to come up for a snuggle."

I giggled softly and snuggled in tight against him.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Kitten."

"Did you like our little change of pace?"

"Yes, Kitten very much. But now it's time for bed."

With a very contented smile on my face, I rested my head against his chest, his arms around me protectively. We drifted off to sleep that way, both looking forward to more wonderful dreams for inspiration, and more exciting experiences to come.