New Lady

Story Info
Groom takes Bestman's Date.
10.2k words
3.88
60.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Please Note: This Story is purely a work of Fiction. **

Jeremy and Steve sat at a bar late one evening. Steve's bachelor party was to be the following day. Jeremy was in the midst of a divorce. The two old friends sat sipping vodka and red bull. It was a Tuesday and the place was fairly empty. The bartender was busy flirting with the waitress at the other end of the bar.

"You'll be fine," Steve said.

"I dunno," Jeremy uttered, "it's been so long."

"Yeah, but you always meet beautiful women. Tina is gorgeous and Tracey was very pretty...who was that one you had with you last week?"

"Oh, yeah, she's sweet isn't she? I could really fall for her."

"You fall for all of them that's how you got yourself in this mess to begin with."

"Tracey was so hot though...uh! Why'd you bring them up now? Tina is getting ugly about child support. I can't discuss it - hey I lined up 4 strippers for tomorrow - one of each."

"One of each?"

"Black, White, Latin, Asian."

"3 for you one for me?"

"You really should try other varieties before you hunker down for eternity."

They laughed heartily.

Jeremy was a very tall, skinny, lanky, balding white man with a rather homely face but a sweet, loving demeanor that got him everywhere with the ladies. His preference was for ladies of color. He said it's mostly aesthetic, he just thinks they're prettier, but also, there was a groundedness he did not find in white women. His friends and family never understood but the accepted it. Tina, his ex-wife and Tracy his ex girlfriend were both beautiful, well bread black women. He cheated on Tina with Tracy. Tracy had been a freak in the sack, while Tina had been a dutiful wife but was rather tame. Tabby, his "new lady" as his friends called her, was also black, very well educated from a wealthy family. She was sexy, demure, sharp witted and charming, innocent yet crafty. They all liked her. Steve liked her a lot - though he would never tell that to Jeremy.

Steve was of average height, good looking, chiseled roman features, medium, well worked out build, full head of evenly salt and peppered hair, intense face. He was also white. He only ever dated white women - a lot of them. Many many many of them. He met his current fiancé the same week that he decided that he was tired of meaningless sex. He decided that he would marry her because it was time to get marred. He was almost 40 for god's sake. It never even dawned on him to look at any other race, until he met Jeremy's "new lady".

Jeremy's "New lady", Tabby, was all curves and sensuality. She was a pretty bronze brown with shoulder length hair that she kept pulled back. Deep chocolate brown eyes that drank in the essence of whomever she spoke to. Big, warm smile. She was one of those women who had to be older than she looked but there was no way to tell exactly how old she was. She looked young but she could make all the same cultural reference that people in their late thirties could. Even her feet and hands were pretty, thin, elegant. Tapered, manicured. Her lips were the fullness of a lipstick ad. She was thick but not fat. Full round hips, smaller waist, shapely legs and the biggest natural tits either of them had ever seen. It was the eyes, smile and tits that got Steve. She smiled at him the first time Jeremy brought her around and Steve thought he'd been hit by something - pixie dust? Who knows?

Jeremy wouldn't say where he met her; she wouldn't say either so it had to be the Internet - craigslist or some other embarrassing website, myspace or something. When she spoke, "Pleased to meet you, Steve," low and distinct, smooth, warm, slightly sarcastic. Sexy diction, Jeremy called it. Steve could barely stammer out a reply. His dick got hard just saying hello to her. Her eyes glinted in reply as if she knew. Jeremy fell for her instantly on their first date. She was so hot and smart which made her hotter. She was definitely his type, smaller actually, his X's had been much heavier than she. Tits and wit, that's what he liked best about her. Big brown boobies and a sharp tongue. He was in heaven next to her.

Steve took a sip of his drink "It can't get too raunchy, I am getting married..."

Jeremy laughed so hard he almost fell off of his stool, "Oh! No! You did not just say that! YOU of all people who made sure that I got that lap dance from that scrawny white girl with the hairy pussy at my bachelor party! You smashed my face into that funky over used twat and told me to go at it! Not Too Raunchy! YOU of all people! Hahahahaha! and then and then you got up on the bar, bent that girl over and fucked her up the ass bare back in front of the whole club! Ah hahahaha! Remember? Remember?" Jeremy doubled over with laughter. Steve was cracking up too.

"And then, and then," Steve started, "remember Doug? Doug got so drunk that he passed out with his dick in her mouth! AHAHHAHAH!"

They laughed really hard for a bit then fell silent. Doug died of an overdose five years ago just after getting out of rehab. The air was thick between them for a bit while they remembered Dug and their wild younger days. Jeremy contemplated his ransacked marriage and Steve mused over his pending one. They knocked back the rest of their respective drinks and ordered another round.

"So, tell me about this New Girl" Steve said, cautiously.

Jeremy looked at his dear old friend cautiously. Steve had never asked him about any of his girlfriends before, not even his wife when he married her. He looked him in the eye and said "What's to tell? It's really new. She's great. She knows I'm going though a lot is super patient with me..." Jeremy began.

"Did you fuck her yet?" said Steve, more to his drink than to his friend.

"Umm...Not...Ummm...no...It's..." Jeremy didn't want to tell him.

"You were all over her last week, I thought sure you'd..." Steve said.

"Umm..." Jeremy did not want to answer. He had forgotten about last week.

The previous week Jeremy had brought Tabby to Steve's for a party. She had on a simple, knee length sundress and flip flops, hair back, no make up. She had obviously been in the sun. Her skin was a glowing reddish golden brown color making her look freshly baked and yummy. Her cleavage was everywhere, mashed up and oozing out of the dress. Yet somehow it remained tasteful. There was nothing trashy about her. She looked clean, almost innocent and utterly fuckable.

Tabby and Steve sat on bar stools discussing politics and sipping cocktails. She was very opinionated and funny. They laughed and looked deeply into each other's eyes. He wanted to kiss her so badly, take her in his arms and have his way right there. He couldn't put his finger on it but there was just something about her. He crossed his legs to hide his hard on.

At some point during a very intense turn in the conversation about superheroes and religion, Jeremy came up behind and wrapped his arms around her, kissed her neck and rocked her back and forth. She gently caressed his arm and continued her conversation with Steve like Jeremy wasn't there.

"Oh absolutely there are messiah themes in the X-men!" she started, as Jeremy ran his hands down her sides and pressed his body closer.

Steve noticed her put her hand behind her back and watched her arm muscles contact like she was moving it up and down. He knew that she was stroking Jeremy cock that he had pressed into her back. Jeremy closed his eyes, nuzzled her neck and inhaled audibly as he ran his hand along the front of her body, squeezing her breasts uttering "mmmm" into her floral scented skin.

Steve was beside himself. She maintained eye contact and full conversation with Steve arguing over the spirituality of Q in Star Trek as Jeremy parted her legs and slid his hand under her skirt. Steve watched her mouth open and her pupils dilate. He knew Jeremy had found her clit and was stroking it. Tabby issued a soft moan. Steve wanted to take his dick out so very badly. Jeremy raised the hem of the dress and ran his tongue along the outside of her ear. She leaned back, relaxed and supported by him. Her eyes were closed but she was still talking.

Steve watched his friend's hand and wrist move around under Tabby's skirt. Jeremy was finger fucking her. Steve could see it.

The conversation ended. Tabby had forgotten she was anywhere but over Jeremy's hand. Her head was back, mouth open, issuing little rhythmic moans and sighs. The hem of her dress was up enough now for Steve to see her pussy and his friend's hand working away at it. Jeremy and Tabby were locked in a kiss now as they not so surreptitiously jacked each other off. The only one who could see anything was woebegone Steve.

Jeremy took his now very wet hand out of her cooch and squoze her tits with it. Steve focused on what was still exposed under the dress: the prettiest little pussy he's ever seen in life. Shaved too. Just as he was getting a good eye full, she closed her legs and Jeremy spun her around to face him and kissed her passionately.

Steve's dick and heart ached. The image of that pretty cunt burned in his mind. He finished his drink and wandered back into the house.

Jeremy whispered into Tabby's ear "let's go to the hot tub." she protested at first, she didn't have a bathing suit. Jeremy assured her that the tub was isolated and no one would see. She looked at him warily and let him drag her off of the stool, take her by the hand and lead her to the hot tub.

The steam from the tub rose mythically into the cool night air. Jeremy disrobed. He really was skinny. His legs and her arms may have been the same width. But his penis was quite a marvel. Eight inches long, inch and a half thick and starting to hover over his thigh. Tabby unconsciously licked her lips when she saw it. Between that and his big hands with long fingers, she decide that skinny was not going to be too bad. He kissed her hungrily and unzipped her dress. It fell to the ground leaving her completely naked, her HH breasts full and exposed, almost perky for the size. Clean shaved pussy there for god and the world to see. The moonlight gave her skin an ethereal glow highlighting the dip of her waistline. She stood quietly knee deep in the hot tub surrounded by steam and moonlight. Jeremy marveled. Their eyes met and held for a long time, taking each other in.

"You are so beautiful" he whispered, stepping toward her, taking her in his arms and kissing her deeply, slowly, hungrily with passionate awe. He took a breast into his hand squoze it roughly, kneaded it gently then pulled on the nipple with medium flair. He twisted it as she sucked his tongue moaning. With his other hand, he cupped her pussy feeling it wet and soft. She twirled his balls lightly with her fingers and stroked underneath. He moaned too. Steve hid in the bushes, cock out watching. He wanted to see more of that pussy.

Jeremy slid down her body with his tongue, speaking to her softly as he went. He kept hold of her breasts with his hands, pressing them upwards, mashing the nipples between his fingers. He then proceeded to suck her clit while twisting the nipples. He loved the taste of the juice that flowed out of her on to his tongue as she cried out. Then he let go of her tits and grabbed, her ass cheeks and spread them apart. Steve in the shrubbery almost gave himself away.

The light from the house shined upon her asshole like a theatrical spot light. Steve could see it perfectly; the tiny pucker of what he could tell with certainty was a beautiful, untapped, virgin ass. It was so tiny and neatly hidden up in those lovely firm mounds. Steve watched his friend's finger slip toward it. Suddenly: show over. Tabby jumped up and yelled, slapping Jeremy in the face, demanding that he never ever do that again.

Steve heard Jeremy apologized declaring that he'd never try it again. Oh but Steve wanted to! With that Steve jacked his cock so hard that he came all over the lawn in font of him. Oh how he wanted her. Oh how he wanted that ass! And Oh that gorgeous cunt! He was starting to understand Jeremy's preference. Steve put is dick back in his pants, stood up and rejoined the party with the images of her ass and pussy burned into his mind.

"So what happened, man?" Steve asked Jeremy in the bar, "I thought you had in the hot tub."

Jeremy hesitated. He didn't want Steve to know too much. Steve had a tendency of hijacking girlfriends. But, Jeremy figured, it's different this time, Steve's getting married..."She's tight" he answered.

"Up tight?" asked Steve.

"Too tight," said Jeremy sipping his drink.

"That does not sound bad..."

"Virgin tight. Like too tight for two fingers. Too tight for my cock..."

Steve almost fell off his chair at the thought, "She's a virgin?"

"Hell no, she's just super tight and..."

"And what?"

"She won't let me touch her asshole"

"No?"

"No. Said she's break my hand if I tried it again..."

Steve remembered the scene from the previous night; it sent shivers down his spine. He HAD to see her again. "Break your hand?"

"Yeah. She's...strong."

"Hmm."

They finished their drinks, paid the tab and walked out to the parking lot. It was a warm evening. Unusual for Los Angeles. It had been this way for the last couple of weeks. Pleasingly warm with a deep clear, starry sky. Also unusual.

"She's real special to you, huh?" Steve asked

"Yeah, getting that way..." answered Jeremy,

"You can invite her to the wedding, if you want..." said Steve, tentatively

"I thought you said no dates..."

"I can make an exception."

"Thanks, Steve, I'll ask her." Said Jeremy with understated gratitude.

Steve half smiled gave a decisive nod and said "Tomorrow." and got in his car.

Jeremy said "Tomorrow" to himself with a sigh, and got into his. Jeremy decided to call Tabby with the news. She was cautious at first, didn't want to intrude, and then agreed. Jeremy was elated.

The next night was the bachelor party at Steve's house. They had set up 4 rooms - one for each stripper plus the hot tub. There was beer and bbq and chili and chips all over as well as a good supply of Jack Daniels and vodka. Disco lights and party music bumped and flashed in each room as each stripper danced atop the designated surface in the center. Jeremy arrived late; he had been out with Tabby earlier and was planning to get back to her that evening.

"Nice of you to show up" said Steve, drunk in his skivvies holding two half consumed beers.

"How's the party?" Jeremy asked, businesslike.

"Goooooooooooooooooooooooood" said Steve, Dunkley swaying into his friend.

"Good." Jeremy answered taking off his coat and exploring the house.

Drunk guys and spilt beer everywhere. Looked like a great party. Jeremy was really only planning to make an appearance and then go back to Tabby. But he was handed some questionable punch, and a joint, and some speed, and a beer, and some tequila shots and a stripper - Huh?

This isn't what he ordered. He'd ordered "one of each" from the company. He was looking forward to brown, firm flesh gyrating rhythmically around him but they had sent white girls - not so bad in its self, but they all looked the same. Blonde, skinny, fake tits, pink lipstick. And worse to Jeremy, Wrinkles! All over. And the fake tittes were sagging like old tennis balls on a string. This woman had her flat ass against his crotch a-rhythmically grinding against him. Jeremy could not handle geriatric cooch tonight. He gently guided her non-ass away from his crotch and toward the guy's next to him. The guy was thrilled and instantly whipped out his dick and spanked her with it. To each his own, thought Jeremy.

The night wore on and the guys and girls got crazier. Drunk and high and delirious, Jeremy found himself next to Steve in under a pile of bodies with some of that old hairy pussy in his mouth. He wasn't really thinking about it. His dick was being sucked, his belly licked, nipples teased, tits were everywhere he was squashed and high and happy. Steve had an ass on his tongue a girl on his dick and an audience - he was happy too....

Jeremy stumbled back to his place at about 4am. He'd been fucked and sucked and plied and probed and he'd done the same to how many of the women there, who could tell? He was drunk and high and happy, until he remembered one thing. "Oh shit!" he thought as he unlocked the door to his apparent.

He'd forgotten that he's left Tabby there, asked her to wait an hour until he got back. He couldn't crawl into bed next to his precious angel with whore twat on his breath. Oh no...Just then, his cell buzzed with a text.

"5 hours = 2 long. Got pissed. Cabbed it home. Call 2morrow"

Well, that solved the twat breath issue. He was almost relieved but pissed at himself. He knew better. Plus he lost out on good pussy at home in his bed 'cause he was busy with the crap at Steve's. He knew that things with this girl could be over now. He passed out in his clothes, swaddled in guilt.

Jeremy awoke at 3 in the afternoon. Good thing the wedding wasn't till tomorrow. His cell was blinking with another text

"breakfast. 11. Nicks coffee shop. Call."

Shit. She wanted to meet him for breakfast 4 hours ago...head ache...oh, hangover...slowly the activities of the previous evening caught up to him. He took some Tylenol and got in the shower. What to do. What to do. He washed himself thoroughly, thinking that would get the essence of ancient whore hole off of him. At least he used condoms. He congratulated him self for being unusually cautious. Rinsed his mouth with peroxide and Listerine then brushed his teeth.

He had to call her. He had to eat. Didn't have enough cash to feed them both. Still feeling fuzzy and slow, he sat down to watch the game on TV, next thing he knew he was being awakened by the ringing of his cell. It was her. He couldn't avoid it any longer. It was 6:00.

"Hi," he said sheepishly but in a deep, smoldery tone that got him everywhere with the ladies. She was very calm - bad sign.

"So," she said, "did you get abducted by aliens?"

He told her no, and made up a story that she saw right through but let him tell any way before she asked

"How many strippers did you do?" in the flattest tone imaginable.

"Ummmm," Jeremy said" 2?"

She laughed but not like she was enjoying it. "You're asking me? I wasn't there. Do you know it was 2 or are you guessing?"

"Ummmm," he said.

She hung up. Shit. He thought that maybe it would be a good idea to go to her house. Something in the back of his head told him that he had to make up for missing breakfast. Food. He was hungry. Food to share. Not much money...pizza. Pizza is cheap...He called up a local pizza joint and ordered a...a...what kind of pizza would she like? Ummm...He knew what he would like...ummm... The person taking the order became impatient...ummm...

"Meat lover's special - no, wait, BBQ chicken. That's it. Thanks" He remembered that she doesn't like grease...too bad...bbq would work.

Loud dance music came from the windows of her apartment. Despite the waning sun, her blinds were still open. Jeremy could see her in action, alone without pretense. He stood out side her window and watched. Her hair was wrapped in a scarf high atop her head like Erika Badu. She had on a tiny tank top that stretched over her giant breasts to the point of near explosion. She wasn't wearing a bra so they moved and bounced and wobbled and jiggled as she danced. Below them was her tiny waist. How she stood up strait with so little to support the upper mass, he had no idea. Next were her full hips and round firm bottom barley covered by the rattiest patchwork pair of daisy duke cut off shorts he'd ever seen. The front pockets hung lower than the shorts. She was barefoot and covered in paint, dancing and singing off key in front of a brightly colored canvas.