New Lessons Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel's throaty moans vibrated throughout Sabrina's body as he drew her hard, pink-nipple into his mouth, while the siren continued to suck on his throbbing cock; taking it deep throat, and she gently squeezed his sac. Sabrina stroked his arms before she took one of his hands, and forced his fingers to dive into the ocean between her legs. He slid his fingers in and out of her, feeling how wet she was, and her cum dribbled down the palm of his hand.

'Joel! Joel! Joel! Ooh...Ohhh Joel!' Sabrina's chants echoed throughout the classroom as his tongue flicked across her nipple, greedily devouring it between his lips, while he continued his finger fucking frenzy inside her pussy. Ruthlessly rubbing at the smooth pad inside the front of her pussy where he knew if he applied enough pleasurable pressure here, he'd be able to stroke her through a brain blowing orgasm that she would be able to squirt from.

Joel rocked his rigid body strongly into the siren's mouth as if he were pumping pussy. Sabrina ground her body down onto his fingers, and both of the lovers reached a climax together amid another, rather loud, grunting-groaning, delightfully pleasurable euphoric high as she grabed his hand, pushing it firmly between her legs. He released Sabrina's nipple from the vacuum-vice of his mouth, and reached down to grab a hold of the siren's hair. He held her firmly by a clump of her hair as he shot his hot ropes of cum down the back of her throat with a prehistoric, cave man like shuddering grunt.

Sighs and gasps of satisfaction bring the lovers back to reality before their highly charged, naked bodies lie spent, exhausted, and they take a moment to catch their breath before his cock pops from the siren's mouth. She swallows, and delicately wipes the corner of her lips with her fingertip, watching the other two heaving bodies in the afterglow of the trio's shared experience.

Joel slid off Sabrina's body to his knees, and lay sprawled out on the floor among all of their scattered clothes and paperwork. The siren crawled over to lie beside him followed by Sabrina, who got down to join them on the floor amid their discarded clothing. She cuddled up to her man so that both women wrapped their arms around him, each resting identical heads on his chest.

Joel's gaze focused on the angelic face of his lover that had now been slightly altered by contented satisfaction in the afterglow of their sexually charged union. A puzzled expression crossed his brow while he tried to catch his breath, and comprehend what had just happened. Sabrina gazed up at him, deeply searching his eyes, and stroked the side of his cheek tenderly with the palm of her hand. She nuzzled close to his ear so he could feel her hot shattered breath against his jaw as she continued to regulate her breathing.

'Meet my twin sister.... She's the school principal....'

~ Cowgirl Brumby ~

12