New Life

Story Info
You're in loves' war.
1.3k words
3.92
12.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luzi84
luzi84
6 Followers

It had been ages since the last time I gone out. I was never one to go places that include alcohol, loud music and sweaty bodies. Work, the online games, those were my life. Friends knew it would be difficult to get me to leave the house. No one could blame me really. You get with a small town and people you want to see but dare not seek them out.

Tonight was different. I said yes. Everyone knew they had to jump on the chance and I even got my hair cut. Here I stand, in front of the bathroom mirror, wondering if my hair is too short, if my shirt matches my pants and wiether or not should I wear my boots. I have butterflies in my stomach and can't shake the thought of you.

I time my boots and grab my wallet. I through $50 on the shelf, I grab my cell and place my pre bar close order, so it will be here when I get back. I turn the light down low and head to the door. Once locked, I see Sam at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hurry up. We are going to be late."

"Piss off. I'll meet you in the car in a minute."

I take a deep breath and run down the stairs. Out to the car I slam the door and glare at Sam. She pulls away as she begins the lecture me on being late.

We arrive to the bar 5 minutes later. Cindy and Carla are waiting outside of the door. Matt and Steve are walking across the lot towards us. I look back and see you. And now I want to run.

Instead, I pull my shirt down and head for the door. Time to drink. Deffiently time to drink.

The bar is dim and smokey. The music is loud and inaudible. Girls in white tank tops dripping of sweat. Boys with no shirts at all. And a line at the counter.

I go to the far end and see Trish. Her red hair done up in pig tails. Her shirt showing too much cleavage, yet not enough at the same time. I lean over the counter and see her cut-off daisy dukes and chuckle.

"Hey Trish. Spotted Cow and a shot of anything"

She looks up and waves. I plant my feet safely onto the bar room floor and feel a hand on the small of my back. I jump and see Sam.

"Jesus Sam."

"What?" she says innocently. "I need to talk to you"

"I know. She is here. So I am starting to drink. And I will be okay"

"Here's your drinks, they're on me," Trish says as she puts down my beer and shot"

I hand her $5 and blow her a kiss. I grab the shot and down it. I grab the beer and turn to Sam.

And she's gone. I take a drink of my beer and see you. Your tight jeans and short tank leave me breathless. Your brown curls bouncy left and right as you walk to the only booth left in the bar. Then you are engulfed my people. I light a cigarette and inhale. I exhale slowly, trying to calm my pulse. It doesn't work. Never has really, not with you in the room.

I look around the bar and see Cindy. She and Clara have already made it to the dance floor and genster for me to join. I shake my head and glance across the rest to the room. My eyes find yours and I look down. I take another hit and slowly exhale as I look up. I see you walk towards me. Your heals smacking the floor. Your legs passing each other as if they were in a race. Your chest moving rhythmic with your hair. Your eyes locked with mine.

I try to look away but I am captured by them. I feel like a prisoner in your sight. My pulse quickens as you near. I feel your breath on my check as you lean down towards my ear.

"A picture lasts longer.'

With that you spin around and are gone. My pulse is bounding. I can feel my blood pressure rising. My face goes flush as I spin on my stool and order another round.

Confidence. I need more liquid courage to deal with you tonight. I always come back wanting more lately. I try hard not to lose my cool. I know I am the mouse in your game of chase. I will win. Or else die trying.

I turn around and see you again. Alone in your booth. I stand up and begin to walk. I seem to be auto-pilotlying my way towards your side. I place my beer on your table and lean in to your ear.

"A picture may last longer but an orgasm is more fun to make."

I stand as I see your chest begin to heave. I reach for my beer as you take my hand. You pull me closer. I feel your breath on my mouth. Your perfume fills my head. I place my hand on your back as I feel your hand run up the back of my leg.

"Lets go" you say.

As I stand, you let go of my hand and leave the booth. I take my final drink of the beer and follow you to the door. I follow you outside and to your car with out saying a word. You click the doors unlocked and we climb in.

As the doors slam behind us I feel your lips on my. I run my fingers through your soft hair, making you moan into my mouth. You fingers fumble to beneath my shirt. I breathe deeper as you begin to kiss down my neck as your hands rise to my chest.

You push me farther into the set and straddle me. You pull my shirt off and smile. You kiss my stomach as you unbutton my pants. Your mouth returns to mine as your hands find my clit.

I wrap my hands around your back and pull you closer to me. I begin to ride your hand softly as one of your fingers enters me. My hands roam up your shirt and my fingers begin to unbutton your bra. I moan softly as you pull your hand from me and take off your shirt.

I mouth towards your nipple and begin to suckle it. Your hand returns to my dripping vagina and two of your fingers enter me. I thrust slowly as I suck your breast. I raise my knee a little and you begin to ride me slowly. I bite your nipple gently and you thrust your fingers deeper into me. You moan slowly as I thrust my knee deeper into your pelvis.

Another finger enters me and I release your breast. You thrust harder and faster as I moan and full your face towards mine. I feel my juices escape with every thrust of your fingers. My hands in your hair, I pull you to kiss me. You thrust harder and all I can do is moan. I throw my head back and you bite my neck. My pussy clenches around your hand as I organism. My hips thrust violently as you fuck me harder. I bite my lower lip and you grind harder on my knee. Your teeth pierce my skin as you moan into my neck. My knee drips of your liquids as you pull out of me. I gasp and melt into the car seat.

You sit next to me and turn the car on. I wipe the window to see outside as it rolls down a bit. You turn off the car and light a cigarette. I light one too, and turn to look at you. Your beautifully tan face is flushed and dripping of sweat. Your hair is matted and you are still topless. Our eyes meet, this time they look accomplished. And mine are locked in their sight.

luzi84
luzi84
6 Followers