New Life as a Cuckold

Story Info
Wife continues to Cuckold husband.
2.1k words
3.73
46.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krams33
krams33
34 Followers

It all started out innocently. My wife, Alyssa, was fulfilling a fantasy of mine by becoming dominant over me. I'd shared with her my "fantasy" of her withholding sex, becoming dominant, and making me so sexually frustrated that I'd beg for sex, but I never imagined where I'd find myself a few months later.

As I mentioned in my previous story, Alyssa had gone much further than I'd ever imagined. Simply withholding sex from me wasn't enough for her, so she decided to find a "real guy" to fulfill her, sexually. I found that weirdly arousing and found myself even more in love with my wife.

************

Over the next several weeks, since the first encounter, Alyssa started to dress sexier around the house and even wore a revealing dress (her tits were definitely on display!) for her night out to a party. She started sending me nude photos that were cut in such a way, I couldn't see the best parts of her. She always left me wanting more, and I constantly thought about her.

I found myself, subconsciously, wanting to do more and more for her—mostly to get her to notice me and to keep her happy. I'd do routine tasks around the house that I didn't do in the past, and found myself eager to do things, such as pick her up from the airport, because of the goddess she is.

Still, despite all of that, she left me locked in my cage, and I constantly wanted more. Her black vibrator seemed to be all she ever wanted to have inserted inside of her, although she would let me lick her pussy after she'd cum. The one night she did let me inside of her, she'd put me on a "shot clock" so, if I didn't cum within thirty seconds, I wouldn't get to finish.

That frustrated me to no end and turned me on to the point I'd almost orgasm without being touched.

I sensed she knew I was completely broken, she could drive me wild, and she could fulfill my fantasy, but she also realized she enjoyed every second of it, too—I didn't mind because she was fulfilling my "fantasy" and no other guys were involved...well, except Tyrese.

Despite the lack of sex, we found a renewed love for each other. We'd acted like two kids starting to date, rather than two people who'd been together/married for over eight years. We laughed, texted, and talked more than we had for, what seemed to be, a long time—I thought everything was fine!

Well, Alyssa wanted more, "physically", but not from me. While her vibrator brought her intense orgasms, she could only use it every other day, as her clit became sore from the rabbit ears. My cock wasn't satisfying her, especially after the fucking she'd gotten from Tyrese.

Alyssa decided to give me an ultimatum in order to take advantage of my sexual frustration and eagerness to please her.

"Find a guy to fuck me as good as, or better than, Tyrese did or you'll never have sex with me again."

Weirdly, her request sent my cock almost bursting from my cage. I actually enjoyed the thought!

Considering I was sexually frustrated and it wasn't as easy to find another partner for myself as I'd thought it'd be, I jumped at the chance to find her a sexual partner. I started to surf the net while trying to find the Tinder of cuckolding.

I found a cuckolding website and put my ad up. Even though it was sexually arousing, it still wasn't easy to put up an ad that offered my wife to be fucked by someone else. I had to continue trying to remind myself that it was necessary if I wanted to sleep with her again.

Within the first few hours of the ad being up with a simple picture of me and my wife fully clothed in nice attire, a few gentlemen responded. They were eager "bulls" who were looking to humiliate me as they pleased my wife.

I responded and informed them my wife was looking to get fucked (in front of me) and, in return, I'd get to fuck her again as "sloppy seconds." That was a win/win for my wife—she'd be sexually pleased by the first guy, and then she'd only have to lay there and not do anything while I'd get to cum inside of her, too.

She'd tell me.

"The days of me feeling unsatisfied after we have sex will be...gone."

After her encounter with Tyrese, I could tell Alyssa definitely wanted another black guy.

"I haven't ever been as sexually pleased as I was with Tyrese, so I figure black guys are better at sex."

A big black bull named Karee responded to the ad. He seemed very adequate, especially from the pictures he'd sent. I showed Alyssa, she approved, and she wanted to take it from there.

She instructed me.

"Give him my phone number then stop communicating with him."

I could only imagine what she was going to text him.

Over the next couple of days, the nude photos that'd teased me stopped coming to my phone, but she was always on her phone, typing away. I couldn't see the texts, but occasionally, she'd bite her lip or squirm on the couch or bed—I could tell whatever they'd talked about had turned her on!

Alyssa and Karee finally set up a time to meet and she gave me instructions.

"Karee will be coming over for dinner tomorrow night, and you will wait on us. If (and only if) you behave, I'll allow you to enter me for thirty seconds. If not, you'll stay locked up and frustrated."

******

The big night finally arrived. The best I could describe my mood was, aroused and anxious! I did not want to see Alyssa get fucked, again, but my cock disagreed with my mind.

While I cleaned up around the house and bedroom, I saw Alyssa getting dressed in the bedroom. I was intrigued as to what she'd wear for him, and to my surprise, she had another new lingerie set.

She put on a sheer, pink thong—I mean, you could see her pussy through it! The same with the bra! She never dressed like that for me, even on date nights! Then she put on the dress she'd worn to the party—she must've enjoyed the looks she'd gotten at the party because that dress showed off a lot of her cleavage!

Karee arrived and I could tell he instantly became rock hard upon seeing my wife. While he wasn't wearing skin tight clothing, the outline of his massive cock was definitely visible through his pants.

Alyssa went over, hugged him while making sure to press her 34D tits against him, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She then introduced me as the butler/husband.

She ordered me.

"Make the two of us a drink."

"Karee, whatever you might need, my husband will be willing to get for us."

He seemed pleasantly surprised that she had me trained so well, but I only wanted sexual release.

It didn't take long for Karee to begin exploring my wife. They snuggled on the couch as he placed his hand under Alyssa's dress and to her ass. For a while, he held her and made sure I was watching the whole time.

Alyssa wasn't so innocent either, as she wanted to see what she was working with. She brushed the top of his pants with her hand a few times, then began to stroke him.

There weren't many pleasantries after the initial drink, as both wanted to get to it as soon as they could. Karee moved his hand away from my wife's ass and felt her wet pussy. Somewhere during that time, Alyssa's panties had been taken off and I hadn't even noticed!

Alyssa unzipped Karee's pants and pulled out a thick, round, and definitely ready to be inside of my wife, (what had to be) ten inch cock!

Alyssa ordered me.

"Come over here and kneel in front of me!"

She added.

"I'm feeling generous, so I want you to lick my pussy while I suck his cock."

I knew I had to do as instructed, and I'd better do it well or the night would end with her being satisfied but me being frustrated. Her lips parted and started sliding up and down his cock, so I got to work. I felt her moving around, and she'd occasionally let out a moan.

She stopped me before I could make her cum.

"No, stop! I want Karee to be the first to make me cum tonight."

She ordered me.

"Strip naked, down to your cage, while Karee and I do the same."

I looked, with awe, at my beautiful wife in her sexy outfit as, piece by piece, her clothes fell to the floor.

They were both naked and ready to go. I must say, I was ready to go, too.

Alyssa straddled Karee, and his cock slid into her pussy as she took it slow, at first, because she'd never had anyone that big, but she was quickly able to engulf the whole thing.

Karee lifted his hands to my wife's tits as they started to bounce in front of his face. He leaned forward and sucked on each one as she leaned forward even further.

Karee thrusted harder and harder while Alyssa moaned louder and louder.

As Alyssa reached her first orgasm, she screamed.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes!"

She leaned forward and gave Karee a long, passionate kiss.

I could tell that was what Alyssa had been looking for, and I was very hopeful about releasing my own sexual frustration that night.

They switched to Alyssa's favorite position, which had also become her new thing when she fucked another guy in front of me—she bent over (ass in the air), stared straight into my eyes, leaned forward, and kissed me—as Karee entered her from behind.

She told me.

"Come closer so I can play with your cock, in its cage, as Karee is fucking me."

I obediently obeyed my wife's instructions.

Karee pounded away. With each stroke, I heard him smack against her ass, I saw her tits bouncing, and I heard both of them moaning.

Alyssa enjoyed it and she was happy she could see how excited it'd made me. She occasionally checked on my cage and saw my cock bursting.

Karee was definitely ready to cum, especially after he sent Alyssa into another screaming orgasm. Alyssa felt Karee was about to cum so she pushed her hips as far back as she could against him, which pushed his entire cock inside of her pussy.

He released and sent loads of cum into Alyssa's pussy.

After he was finished, Amy commanded.

"I got so much pleasure from it the first time, I want you to lick and suck my cum-filled pussy clean!"

I desperately wanted to get inside of her, so I willingly obliged.

After I was done "cleaning up", Alyssa told me.

"You're a good boy."

She gave Karee another long, passionate kiss and thanked him for "cumming."

She took the key from around her neck and unlocked my cage. I had to try my hardest not to cum just from feeling her remove the cage and brushing my cock. She spread her legs, and I could still see some of Karee's cum inside of her.

I quickly entered her as the countdown had started.

"Thirty, twenty-nine, twenty-eight..."

It seemed to have been going super quickly, and I could tell Alyssa's mind was on me finishing rather than enjoying herself as she had with Karee.

I heard her continue to count.

"Fifteen, fourteen, thirteen..."

I was trying my hardest to finish.

"Five, four, three, you better hurry."

Just as she hit "two", I blew my load inside of her.

She said.

"Good boy. Now, get out of me so I can go thank Karee since he just finished getting dressed."

Basically, she wanted me out of her so she could go make sure Karee enjoyed himself.

"I have your number, Karee, and I hope we can have a repeat performance!"

I should've been sad about that, but instead, I was extremely happy I'd gotten the sexual release I'd hoped for.

Alyssa and I jumped into the shower together, mostly so I could clean her as she was becoming more and more willing to use her new power over me. I cleaned myself after I took care of her and, on the way out of the shower, she gave me my cock cage to put back on.

She kissed me on the cheek and told me.

"I had a lot of fun, tonight!"

"Alyssa, thank you for the 'sloppy seconds' and for allowing me cum inside of you!"

She replied.

"I love you and I really love our new arrangement!"

krams33
krams33
34 Followers