New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our father's came with lunch from Margie and for the first time my Dad seemed at ease in our presence. He teased me about Brion helping me eat, saying that I was just stretching this out to be doted on and I accepted it with a shrug. Brion left shortly after we were done and I took the opportunity of his absence to talk to his Pop about how he was doing. Mac confirmed my suspicions about him avoiding being home alone, even after Margie blessed it, saying that he'd only slept there twice since the incident. He hoped that my moving in might help ease some of his anxiety.

"Right now he got a damn good excuse not to be there at all long as you here," Mac said, telling me something I already knew.

"What if you gave him a reason to be home," my father said and we both looked at him. I could feel my nostrils flaring and Mac laughed a little. "Dammit if that's not my face. I mean have him move your stuff from your old place. It's not like you're gonna be any help anytime soon so why not do it while you're still here."

"Yeah and you know how he is," Mac said with a chuckle. "He won't be able to just bring it in and leave it the middle of his living room. Take him at least a day to get it all squared away. You'll have to tell your friends to be conveniently unavailable."

"That won't work. Gianni will want to help him sort it all out. He likes that kind of stuff." He also liked playing therapist but I kept that to myself. The two of them sorting through my belongings and rearranging things would give them lots of time to talk it out. It might work.

*****

Between Jeremiah and Brion, by the end of the week I was able to get up out of bed unassisted. Even with my arm still in the sling I was moving up and down the halls pretty steady with my crutch. All my other functions were going just as well. Even my build was starting to harden back up again. The weight loss I hadn't minded but the loss of tone was starting to bother me. Brion pinching at my love handles wasn't helping my self-esteem, even if they were always followed by kisses. So needless to say I'd become a pest about getting out. Any time anybody wearing scrubs came into my room I asked if they knew when I was going home.

It had been a week and a half since my last surgery, and I was about ready to sign myself out. But Brion did well keeping me distracted, helping me channel my frustrations into working myself out. Anytime I started to get the least bit agitated, he had me sit on the ball until I centered myself. That's where I was when the doctor strolled in one morning after breakfast.

"How's my favorite patient doing this fine morning," he said and all I could do was grunt. I wasn't in the mood for talking, no matter how small. I wanted out and he knew it. I don't know what it was with everybody thinking it was a good move to toy with my freedom. "That good huh," he said with a smirk as he took a seat on the couch next to Brion. "Getting ansty is he?"

"Yall better be glad these windows don't open or there'd be a sheet rope dangling down the side of this building," Brion said and I glared at him.

"So I take it somebody's ready to get out of here?"

"Da fuck you think," I snapped at him and Brion shook his head but the doctor only smirked. "I'm glad yall think it's funny."

I heard the rustle of papers behind me but I didn't look, focusing on a point on the wall to keep myself balanced. "This is something usually left for the nurse but I couldn't deprive myself of this moment." He sat forward and held the papers in my line of sight. I only needed to read the first line to know what they were. I nearly hit the floor but Brion was quick and caught me around my middle, hoisted me up to sit on the edge of the bed. "I figured that might make you a little more friendly big guy," he said with a smile before he went over my discharge paperwork. Brion listened intently, I was in another world. I was going home, that's the only instruction I really cared to think about. I could read the rest of it once I got there. "I already had them call for your wheelchair," he said once he was done and I'd signed everything. "Keep you from trying to make a break for it. Get yourself dressed and they should be here to get you shortly." Dr. Steinerman got up and stuck out his hand. "It was a pleasure helping you recover Neville," he said as we shook.

"Thanks doc...and I'm sorry about earlier," I said as I stood and he waved my apology off.

"I've heard worse."

And like that he was gone. The next hour or so went by in a blur and before I knew it we were pulling into the driveway. I noticed one thing immediately and he knew it before I said it.

"It's in the garage under a tarp," Brion said as he rubbed my thigh. "We took good care of it while you were gone. Paid your insurance and everything. Come on lets go inside."

I could tell from the outside that something was different about his place. The once detached garage sat flush against the side of the house and the porch was now screened in and jutted out a little further from the house. There was a fence around the back yard now that was as tall as zoning codes would allow. From the outside it looked more like a home, but inside saw the most dramatic changes. Where there was hardwood before, now was lush carpet. Gone where the leather recliners, replaced by a plush sectional. The wall that divided the second bedroom from the living room was gone doubling the size of the little alcove that once served as his home office. Now the exercise equipment that was once in the basement was upstairs, free weights lined the walls along with an elliptical machine and universal weight bench. Brion tossed the ball and his bag in that direction as we came inside, paused to slip off his sneakers then squatted down to help me out of mine.

"Nice right," he said with a smile and I nodded in agreement. "Come on and see the bedroom." I left my crutch by the door and Breeze shook his head. He wasn't all that comfortable with me moving around without it, though I think it was just to be contradictory to Jeremiah's advice to slowly reduce my dependence on it. As long as I was comfortable, and not going too far, he said it was perfectly fine to go ahead with my plan not to use it around the house.

It seemed smaller but that was only because the bed was bigger, a king-sized sleigh bed with upholstered head and footboards. The walls were painted a soft grayish blue instead of the lame eggshell they were before and the floor was an even more plush carpet than the living room. So soft that I felt myself sinking a little with each step. The most unexpected thing was in a silver frame on the nightstand.

"Where the hell did you find that," I asked of the picture of us. We were probably 10 or ll, flexing at the beach.

"You know my moms took tons of pictures of all of us when we were kids. It was just a matter of finding the right one," he said as I picked it up for a closer look. "Look how scrawny you were."

"Yeah and you had boobs before most of the girls in our class," he said with a poke to my stomach before he took it and put it back. He put his arms around me and I leaned down to kiss him on the neck. "It's cool though right...I mean I figured since you were coming to stay that it should look like you live here too, you know. Paris and Gianni helped a lot, speaking of which we owe her a night of babysitting for her trouble."

"So, did you guys talk at all," I asked, feigning nonchalance and he laughed. I don't know why I even tried anymore.

"Yeah we talked you not slick...and I already made an appointment to talk to somebody about what happened," he said, the last in a rush like he was ripping off a band-aid. "And I'm going back to work next week. Now that you're all healed up, I can get myself back together."

"That's the best news I heard all day," I said and he looked up at me like he didn't believe me. "What, I'm being real Breeze."

"Yeah, aight bruh," he said with a smirk as he pulled away. "I wasn't expecting you to get out today so it's jack shit in the fridge but ketchup and mayo. I'll go grab a few things and pick up your prescription. You want anything special," he asked and I raised an eyebrow. "You'll be aight by yourself for a little bit...I mean I could go tomorrow...I don't..."

"Brion, chill I'll be fine."

"Aight, aight," he said and threw up his hands. "I'll be back in a few. Call me if you think of anything."

When I heard the door shut I decided to do some poking around to get used to my new surroundings. I went through all the drawers, determining which were mine, and wasn't surprised to find that there were three empty in my designated dresser. My half of the closet had barely anything in it either, unlike Breeze's that was chock full of any article of clothing a man might need. All manner of hats and ties, vests and cardigans, I was going to have to step my fashion game up if I was going to keep up with him. I ventured into the bathroom next and was surprised to see the work that was done there too. It nearly twice as large, the stand up shower had doubled in size and a stone seat had been added at the back. There was a jacuzzi bath with a skylight above it and a little flat screen TV mounted on the wall. I knew the guys did good work but even I was impressed by how much had been done. There was nothing left of that awful night, hell it barely looked like the same house. I couldn't help but think that that was by design but I wouldn't complain about it. Whatever Brion needed to do to get through what happened to us, I would be there for him.

Not before a nap. I was super excited to be able to roll over in bed again but a shower seemed like a better place to start. It felt like the first shower after prison it was so good, the only difference was that I resisted the urge to rub one out. I wanted to wait for him to help release the tension in my crotch, I figured what better way to get over the memory of our last night together than to make new ones. By the time I was done, my shoulder was sore and I was exhausted but I still did my stretches before I lay down in the middle of the bed. For the hell of it, I rolled back and forth a few times before I settled and turned on the tv.

I didn't realize I'd fallen asleep until I heard Brion come back in. He called my name a couple

time before I answered him with a grunt and rolled back over. I heard him chuckle at the door and go back to the kitchen to loudly put away the groceries. The smell of food almost got me out of bed but my comfort level outweighed my hunger at the moment so I stayed prone.

"How's your shoulder," he yelled from the kitchen and again I grunted. "Want anything for it?"

"Cigarette and a beer," I mumbled and he laughed.

"Well babyboy you gotta get up for that. No squares in the house," he said and I groaned. "Yeah well, the rules are few but that's pretty high up there. That's why I got the porch screened in." I rolled my eyes, but I got up. Pulled on a tank top and some sweats as I made my way to down the hall. He smiled at me as I came around the corner and the grumpiness drained out of me in an instant.

There was a bottle of my favorite microbrew and a box of my brand on the counter. I kissed him a thank you, grabbed both and went out to the porch to enjoy them, and some fresh air. Neither lasted long. The beer was gone in two chugs and I put the cigarette out halfway through, already a little lightheaded. The door closed and latched, I stripped down on my way back to bed. I heard the shower running and smiled, hoping Brion might join me when he was done. I heard a few grunts from through the door and resisted the urge to join him. I knew what he was doing, taking the edge off to delay his next climax. My dick stiffen with anticipation and by the time the shower turned off, there was a massive tent in the sheets. He was still drying off when he came into the bedroom, that cocky smirk on his face. God I missed that look.

"Still want that peek," he said as he strutted over to the bed. My mouth watered at the sight of him, his skin still dewy from the shower. His dick was soft now but I planned to rectify that, as did he. Brion stood on the side of the bed and ran his tip across my lips, teasing me with drips of his precum. But I'd chosen this side of the bed for a reason. I wrapped my uninjured arm around his waist.

"Fuck a peek," I mumbled just before I took him into my mouth. We moaned together and he grabbed my head in one hand, my free hand in the other. We started off slowly, his strokes shallow. The caresses to my neck and chest were tender, loving.

That wasn't what I wanted. His head back, eyes closed he may not have noticed me wet a finger but he felt it run along the crack of his ass to find his hole. His knees buckled as I pressed against it and he shoved into my throat with a grunt. With my nipple tight between his fingers, Brion started to pump my throat with reckless abandon, gagging me with every other thrust as I worked my finger in his ass.

"Fuck I missed this mouth babyboy...I wasn't even trying to give it to you like this... just yet but shit bruh... if that's how you want it... I'm can't...shit.. deny you," he grunted as he gave my nipple a twist. Before I knew it he was tearing back the sheets and working his fist along my shaft as he abused my throat. I heard him spit and felt him push it down beneath my balls. "I gotta get inside you babyboy...let me get inside you," he said as he yanked his cock out of my mouth with so much force I nearly wretched. I watched him breathlessly as he lined himself up, his hand never leaving my cock though he slowed his stroke as he pushed my legs open.

I called his name as he pushed into me, gripped his torso in my thigh, forcing him the rest of the way. His dick was good and sloppy from my blowjob so he slid right in. "Fuck Breeze you feel so good," I moaned as I gave him not so tender love bites on his chest. He stopped short of pulling out and grind into me, allowing me the pleasure of his length as he lean down and force his tongue into my mouth. I wasn't going to last much longer with his tip pressed firmly against his prostate and he knew it. I could tell by that cocky grin as he sat up to plow into me.

His thrusts were hard and hungry, giving me all of him with every stroke. And I loved every bit, held onto him tight, my hands firm on his ass. My shoulder screamed with the reaching but I couldn't let go. Wouldn't let go as he battered me with his shaft.

"Fuck I love you baby...I'm so glad you home...You gonna get this dick whenever you want it you hear me...whenever...just show me that ass and I'll slide right in...I promise baby fuck I promise," he grunted over and over again and I didn't doubt him. Not one bit, but I couldn't tell him. So close to cumming I couldn't even speak. All I could do was say his name between breaths as I fisted the sheets. "That's right bruh...get that nut out so I can get the next one...I owe you a ride," he said with a smirk and that was it. I couldn't take it anymore and shot volley after volley of cum all over us, the sheets, the headboard, and probably the ceiling, too.

I didn't have anytime to revel in it though, as soon as I finished shooting he was pulling out and straddling my face. I didn't need to be told what he wanted, reached up and grabbed him at the hips. My tongue lead the way as I buried my face in his ass. I missed the way he responded to my touch. The way his back arched with every slap to his ass. His whimpers of pleasure as my tongue pushed past his rim. God I loved the sounds he made. Especially when he begged for more, begged me to open him up. To get him ready to take me. Loved it even more when his love sounds were muffled by my dick in his mouth. When he started to gag himself I had to push him off me, not wanting to blow another load.

"Get on it," I said with a grunt as I flipped him over and he scrambled to get into the nightstand. I started to question him until I saw the bottle he came away with and he poured a generous amount down my hardon. "Naw face me...I wanna look at you," I demanded with my hand on his wrist and yanked him forward. I would pay for it later but at the moment I didn't care about anything other than him getting on my dick.

"Yes sir," he mumbled and I was slightly taken aback. Not enough to question it, or stop him from readying himself for my entrance. His breaths were slow and long as he hovered over my tip. As much as I wanted to push up I remained patient.

"Take your time Breezy baby...remember what I told you...don't clench up on me..." He put his finger to my lips to shut me up and I laughed a little, focused on the places where our bodies met. His toes tucked under my ribs. My hands running up and down his calves. His hands, one on my chest the other gripping me at my base. With a long slow breath, Brion pushed himself down on me but when I thought he might pause, he forced himself all the way down. His teeth clenched and his eyes shut tight, he sat in my lap a few minutes before he moved.

Gingerly at first, slowly rocking himself back and forth. And still I remained patient, and silent, allowing him get used to my girth inside him. This was only the second time I'd been inside him and I doubted he got any practice in while I was in the hospital so I was impressed by how well he took me. Slowly he dropped his knees down to the bed and opened his eyes, a lazy smile made its way to his lips as he looked me in the eye.

"I'm not even gonna front bruh," he moaned as he grind his hips into me. "This ain't half bad."

"Oh really...so you won't mind if I move around a little bit," I teased. I didn't wait for his response and made a short thrust upwards.

"Muthafuckathatsgood," he groaned all in one breath and I did it again and again until he started to bounce a little.

We were fucking in no time. His ass smacked against my thighs. The bed rocked hard and I was sure there were dents in the wall from the headboard banging into it, especially when Brion gripped it for leverage as he picked up the pace. His hard cock thudded into my stomach on every down stroke with such force that it started to sting a little so I grabbed it in my fist and worked it in time with his bounce. Before long he was mumbling that he was close, but he didn't have to tell me. I could feel his fuckhole contracting around my cock, felt his dick throb in my fist.

"Come with me Nev...I wanna feel it all at once...please let me feel it," he begged and I couldn't deny him. It didn't take much for me to catch up to him, especially when the first blast of his load hit my chin. We went shot for shot after that and he moaned my name as I filled him to the brim.

I came so hard I swear I went blind for a minute but I regained my sight just in time to see the lusty look on Brion's sweat slick face as he collapsed on top of me. With a wiggle of his hips, Brion released me from his canal and relaxed into me, making me grimace a little. I tried to hide it but he felt my body tense and tried to pull away but I held him tight, rolled us over to lay on our sides.

"I'm sorry," he started to say but I stopped him with my lips. "I didn't mean..." And I kissed him again before he got my point and laughed. "Aight, aight," he said as he slid out of bed. I didn't comment on the visible waddle in his step. The shower was running again but it didn't last long, he was back a few minutes later with a warm washcloth to wipe me down. "I think we can skip your workout for today," he said when he was done and I gave him a thumbs up.

"A rub down would be nice though," I suggested as I sat up to put my arms around him and he rolled his eyes. "Maybe take that nice new jacuzzi for a spin." That loosened his lips a little, but he still pulled away and tossed me my sweats. He waited for me to get them on and pulled me up. "Remind me again why I'm getting up."