New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy. Go take your piss," I said with a nod at Breeze, who stood rooted to the floor watching the whole exchange. He'd said he liked how I handled Red, I guess he didn't expect it so soon. Those light eyes drifted down to watch Red crawl over to me and kneel at my feet before I cleared my throat to bring his attention to me. "Sometime tonight bud," I said with a wink and that seemed to shock him into motion.

"I see somebody came prepared tonight," Gianni said with a chuckle as he reached to smack Red's ass and the pig leaned forward to put his chest on the floor. An inaudible request for another and Gianni readily obliged him.

"I always wear a jock to He-Den," he moaned with his face rested on my feet like a pillow. "I like to be ready in case my services are needed," he added with a smirk as he reached back to push a finger in his ass. It only took him a few strokes before he realized he might have better results on his back. He turned over and positioned himself so with his ass facing us. His legs in the air, Red spit into his hand before he gave his taint a hard slap. Gianni and I both added a little of our own moisture and Red began to fuck himself graciously with two fingers. He took his time, slowly working his hole, stretching it with fingers that he every so often gave a lick. Like a good slut, he kept near constant eye contact with us, letting us know that his show was for our pleasure.

It wasn't long before Gianni was offering his assistance with a firm hand to Red's ankle to flip him back over. He gave him a rough shove in my direction and he fell unceremoniously face first into my lap. I heard his deep breath as I grabbed the back of his head, mashing it against my cock still trapped inside my boxer briefs. Red looked up at me with puppy dog eyes, barely reacting to Gianni's tongue in his ass. He was mine for the taking, we both knew it and when I didn't give him permission he pouted.

"Please Nev..."

"Please who," I demanded with a yank of his hair and he gasped wantonly, writhed against Gianni's face in his ass.

"Please Daddy can I have it," he asked sweetly. There was no beg in it but I didn't need that. That was Breeze's thing.

"You can have the prize if you can get at it with no hands," I challenged and he gave me a devilish smile of acceptance.

It wouldn't be as easy he as he thought with Gianni working noisily behind him. He gave him a few hard swats and Red moaned loudly, his voice sending pleasant vibrations to my balls. Then I felt his teeth gnawing at fabric a moment before he got a good grip and tugged. Gianni took a break to sit up and watch the show, though he didn't take his hands off Red. I watched as he slathered three fingers with spit before he forced them into Red's canal making him gasp.

"Fuuuuuuck yeah dude open me up ," he mumbled around a mouth full of cotton, but he didn't lose focus. Red growled a little in frustration as he tried to get my briefs off my cock. I was enjoying his persistence but Brion came back and ruined it.

"It's not nice to tease babyboy," he said as he slipped a finger into the waistband and flipped it over my hardon. His tongue in my mouth, putting a halt to any protest I might have had as he twisted one of my nipples so hard I thought he might be trying to take it off. "You a bad mufucka you know that," he grunted into my mouth and I smiled around his tongue, put my hand on his dick that was at last stiff enough for me to work with. But he pushed me away. "Naw bruh lemme watch this right fast," he said as he slowly palmed his dick, his eyes glued on Colin's mouth as he made out with my taint.

"Stop fuckin' around and get on my dick boy," I demanded gently with a hard smack with my cock to his cheek and Red opened his mouth wide to be fed. With one hand on my dick the other guided his head down to take me. I was in charge and he knew it, didn't force the issue either. Red happily suckled at the top 4 inches of my shaft, his eyes up and trained on me. Slowly I pushed his head down until he gagged and his eyes watered. I let him up long enough to take a breath before I forced him back down again.

"Take it all...take it all...take it all..."Gianni began to chant and it wasn't long before Brion joined in. That seemed to give Colin the boost he needed and he nod up at me. I liked to use him but I wasn't a sadist, I was only willing to push him as far as he would allow. Needless to say I took it easy and didn't push too hard when I felt my head on the back of his throat. Drool ran down my balls and his face was beet red but he didn't pull back as he gagged a few times before he got his throat under control enough to take down the last of me. I didn't hold him down, let my hands drop down to my sides and watched him realize it was his turn to show me what he was made of.

We all watched in awe as he loved my cock. Sloppy. Wet. Loud. Red occasionally pulled off to whisper sweet nothings to it, telling it how much he loved how it felt stretching throat. His lips swelled but he didn't stop and before I knew it Gianni was on the other side of me. His arm slipped quickly behind my head and he pulled me to him for another kiss. I was starting to get the feeling he had been more interested in me than he let on, but I was too horny to think about it now with his tongue down my throat and my cock lodged down Red's. Then there was Breeze's tongue working it's way along my chest, in direct route to my nipple. His hard cock dug into my side as he reached across me to stroke Gianni's thick 7 inches.

That was unexpected, I didn't think he would be so involved but I guessed he wasn't holding so tightly to the idea of not being gay anymore. There was very little difference in the way he kissed Gianni as when he kissed me. The same playful nibbles to his bottom lip, the sucking of Gianni's outstretched tongue. I untangled my fingers from Colin's hair to put a hand to the back of both their heads and pulled them closer to me, slipping my tongue in between their locked lips.

"Fuck dude that's hot," I heard Colin say before Breeze shoved his head back down on my dick. His aim was off and Red's mouth ended up on my balls but of course the pig made the best of it, slurping them hungrily. They were already thoroughly slathered with throat slime so it took him almost no effort to get them both into his mouth. Then he hummed and I lost it, shot my load all over everyone. The couch. Shit maybe even the ceiling, I wasn't sure. I sort of blacked out in the middle of it, my toes curled and eyes rolled into the back of my head. My dick didn't even go down though, not with Colin's tongue wiggling around near my asshole and Breeze licking pearl strings off my chest.

"That's right boy...Lick that ass...Tongue fuck it," Gianni chanted with a handful of Red's hair, urging him forward. "That's it...all the way in..." He added before he lean across my lap to take Brion into his mouth.

"I said gotdamn," Breeze grunted as he rose up on his knees beside me, pulled forward by the intense suction Gianni delivered. "Fuck babyboy...this mufucka give you a run for your money," he moaned as he began to thrust against him. Spit dripped down Gianni's chin and I leaned forward to lick it up, sucked the stray strings out of his beard. He pulled off and looked at me with furrowed brows, a coy smile on his lips. I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and he let a big wad of spit fly into my open mawl. "Dirty fuckers," Breeze said with a thrust between our lips but I pulled back to allow Gianni enjoy him solo.

Well not exactly. With my arms around Brion's waist, one hand on his hip the other on the back of Gianni's head, I lay back bringing them both with me. It took some adjusting but eventually we got settled into a comfortable position with Brion squatting over my face and Gianni in my lap, stretched out over my chest to have his face fucked. Breeze pounded him relentlessly as he rode my tongue, I couldn't see but I could hear the gurgling. Felt the occasional drips of spittle on my chest.

"You got lube bro," Gianni asked around Breeze's dick and I heard Breeze chuckle a little.

"What you think I don't know how to entertain," was Brion's snide reply as I heard the condom box being torn open. He tried to get up but couldn't shake the grip I held on his thighs so he pried my fingers loose and wrestled his way out of my grasp. "I know you enjoying yourself and shit but this ain't all about you," he said with a playful smack to my face and I lunged to bite his hand.

I didn't have time to want for attention though, Red was on me almost immediately, his tongue running up my bicep as his hands groped at my chest. He buried his face in my armpit and I felt his tongue tickling me to giggles. He got a kick out of that.

"Never expected a big guy like you to be ticklish," he said with a smirk and I reached down to give his ass a hard swat making him shudder before he went back to worshipping my muscles.

I let him have his fun and turned my attention to Gianni, hovering above my cock as he squeezed a generous amount of lube on his fingers. Our eyes caught and he smiled at me, his tongue hanging out just a little. I had a brief moment of deja vu at that, but it was from a fantasy of mine from when I first got out. It eventually got old as our relationship grew towards friendship but seeing it now didn't make me any less hot for him. He lean down over me as he reach back to smear the lube up his crack.

"You ready," he asked and I slipped my arms around his back to grip his firm ass.

"Naw mufucka are you?"

He laughed at that and I felt another set of hands on my dick as Gianni lowered his mouth to mine. He gripped my jaw in his hand, holding my mouth open to deposit another load of his saliva on my tongue and I gobbled it up with a grunt as someone slowly rolled a condom down my shaft. Those unseen hands lined my cock up to Gianni hole and then there was a mouth on my sack as Gianni slowly sat up to lower himself onto my tip. He grimaced at that first penetration but he didn't pull back and I grabbed his short meaty cock in my fist. There was a tongue in my ass and my legs were being lifted as Gianni slid down my shaft, all the while rotating his hips back and forth.

"Holy fuck," he gasped as he settled into my lap, his hands gripping my shoulders as he began to rock back and forth, fucking my hand as he fucked himself on my cock. Then there were fingers in my ass as he began to bounce up and down my length. It was Brion, Red came around to put his mouth on Gianni's cock, teasing it with his tongue. "Aww fuck bro you're gonna make me cum."

"That's the plan," was Colin's smirking reply and I heard Brion chuckle. "I already got cheated out of one load I plan to be here to catch the rest."

"That might be a little difficult with mine," Brion said as I felt his tip pressed between my cheeks. He put a hand on Gianni's shoulder, stilling him for his own entrance and Gianni obliged him. He even gave him a little room, laying flat on my chest.

"Mmmm I like a challenge..."

"Yeah well when I'm done with Nev I got a challenge for you bro," Gianni said with a chuckle and I heard Brion suck his teeth.

"This ain't gonna work," he said as he lean down and hook his arm around Gianni's neck. "You gotta move bruh."

"To the bedroom?" I asked him and he gave me that cocky grin of his.

"To the bedroom."