New Life Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" Daniel asked as he put little kisses on her body on the way up to cover her with his body. He could feel her body shiver with each kiss.

"Nothing. That was, um... that was... Wow!" She giggled as she listened to her voice. She was still winded, and she sounded like she just described eating the best cake ever.

"I'm glad you liked it. Would you like to get under the covers?" Daniel could see her face still red with embarrassment. He thought maybe if he could get her under the covers, she would relax a bit. He really didn't want to cover any of her body. He thought she was perfect, and he could stare at her naked body all day if she would let him.

"Yeah sure." She lifted her body up so he could pull the thick covers from under her body. When her breast rubbed against his chest as she lifted, a small moan escaped her lips. Just the slight touch was enough to send the heat rolling back through her body.

The second he got her under the covers, he removed his pants and boxers, and kissed her heatedly. His hands kneaded her breasts roughly as his need for her grew. Her cries of desire fueled him to touch more of her body. He slid his hand down to the juncture between her thighs. He played with her folds for a moment before he split them and dipped one finger in her heated box. Her wetness was enough to invite him to add another.

"Ah." She moaned over and over into his mouth as his hands worked in and out of her. The coiling sensation was coming back at this new feeling he was giving to her. She had never been a big masturbator, so how he was making her feel this way with just his fingers, she would never know. Over and over she felt this feeling of something wanting to break free within her. Closer and closer it was coming to the surface as he continued.

"Daniel um. Daniel ah. Daniel. Oh my-!" She couldn't even finish, the force of her orgasm took the words away. It felt as if what ever it was that was trying to get out of her, just exploded from her center out through her finger tips, and toes.

"Are you still sure?" He'd give her one last chance. One last chance to say she's not ready. Because if he should get started, there would be no stopping him.

"Yes Daniel, yes. Please." She didn't want to answer anymore questions. She just wanted to feel him do more to her body. She felt his penis line up with her entrance, and she tensed.

"Relax." He told her as he deeply kissed her. As her body relaxed he pushed more into her. He slowly rocked in and out of her, each time he gave her more. Inch by inch, she was so tight, so warm. More and more he filled her until there was no where left to go.

She really wished that she looked at what she was getting into, before she said yes. He was so large. Slowly he filled her more and more. The feeling so far was different. Not bad not good, just different. She thought that was the end, when all of him was inside, that all the talk of how good sex was so magical was just a whole lot of hoopla.

Then he began to move. Then he really began move. Over and over he hit her sweet spot. Making her lose more and more control. Louder and louder she moaned.

Her moans were driving him crazy. They were low, and drawn. Too low, too drawn. More, he wanted more. He picked up the pace drawing out more and more cries of pleasure from her. Her hips rose to meet his, and that turned him on more. She was so tight, so wet, and he fit inside her so perfectly. She was meant for him.

Deeper and deeper he plunged. When she thought he couldn't go any deeper, he did. He pulled her knees up so he could get deeper. It was to the point where she didn't know where she ended and he begun. She felt that feeling coming back. The electrifying feeling that starts at the pit of her stomach and stretched its way out. Exploding with such force she could see stars.

Daniel felt her walls grip him like a vice, she came with such force. Her body shook beneath him. Her screams of ecstasy, it was all enough to push him over. He came deep within her. A primal growl of contentment filled the room as her muscles milked him for every last drop.

Anya struggled to regain her breathing. Every nerve ending in her body needed time to calm. The aftershocks still needing time to calm. Daniel lay atop her breathing heavily into the crook of her neck.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked as soon as he was able to form words.

"Um I don't think so." She squeezed her muscles expecting to feel lots of pain. She was only met with slight pain, and his throbbing member.

"If you keep doing that, I'm never going to go down, and we'll be forced to do it again." She continued to squeeze his shaft.

"Like that can happen." she continued to be defiant and squeezed again. "Doesn't it take like a fifteen minute turnaround before you can um, you know, do 'it' again?"

Daniel growled softly in her ear and slowly pulled out of her. She knew she had him there. She felt the tip of him almost out of her and she felt empty. Then he slammed it home. Their hips met, as he was buried to the hilt.

He covered her screams with his kiss. He began to again rock in and out of her. Strong and forcefully, every stroke went deep, knocking against her cervix.

"Where. Did. You. Hear. That?"

He released her mouth to only hear her cries of passion. Her nails dug deep into his back. His hands were firm and tight on her ass pulling her closer. He felt like he couldn't get deep enough. He wanted to feel more. She was so wet, so tight, and she felt so good. Her teeth bit into his neck. Not enough to draw blood, but enough for his wolf to slip forward wanting more.

He swiftly pulled out of her, and flipped her on her stomach. Grabbing her by the hips he pulled her on her hands and knees. He plunged into her with no thought of her comfort. His wolf wanted to claim his mate. Deeper, and faster he pushed into her. He could feel her walls spasm around his shaft, his own release not far behind hers.

Anya knew something felt different. It felt as if he was growing larger inside of her. He was stretching her to the point where she thought she would split open. The pleasure was so good, that even if she wanted to, she couldn't tell him to stop.

Leaning over to wrap his arm around her chest, he pulled up and back so that her back was on his chest. He lifted her up and slammed her back down over and over. He once again felt her muscles grip his shaft as she came. Not far behind her, he felt the tightening at the base of his shaft. He bent his head down to muffle the sounds of his growls. She leaned her head to the side and with his wolf so close to the surface, he took that as an invitation. So he did as he filled her womb with all that he had to give.

He didn't mean to bite her, he really didn't. She felt so good, and when she exposed her neck to him, it was like an invitation to do so. His wolf was more in control than he knew. He licked the wound to seal it shut. Savoring the taste of her blood. How was he going to tell her what just happened? What he just did?

"Anya. We need to talk." He told her nervously.

"Mmmmm." Was all she could get out.

He look down at her and saw that she was balancing on the line of unconsciousness. Still inside her he laid them down and covered them up. There was a lot he needed to tell her, but with her practically in a coma, it would have to wait. He would use this time to think of what he was going to say to her. He laid spooned with her, and let sleep claim him as well.

Chapter 7

Anya felt as if she slept forever, it was a deep sleep, and her whole body felt rested. She was so comfortable. She must have been really tired, her bed has never been this comfortable before. Lucien was behind her keeping her warm and the sheets were so soft, and the comforter was so thick and satiny. Wait. It's June, and june in her apartment is hot. There's no way she should be under a comforter. Satin sheets? She would be lucky if her sheets were cotton.

She reached behind her and was met with skin, not fur. It was definitely not Lucien behind her. The figure behind her moved and she tensed. An arm reached out and grabbed her to move slide her back and up against it. She was about to scream.

"Hey beautiful, how did you sleep?"

"Daniel?" She said as she recognized the voice, and at last, the memory of last night came back. She had sex. With Daniel. Amazing sex with Daniel.

"Are you alright? You seem tense." He felt the panic that had shot through her body. He trailed his fingers up and down her side.

"I'm fine, just had to get my bearings for a second. What time is it?" She stretched and a pain shot from her neck, all the way down to her neither regions. "Oh my."

"Lay down, and I'll draw you a bath. Your probably a little sore. A little soak and you'll be fine."

Before she could protest, he hopped over her and out the bed and into the bathroom. She heard him rummaging through the cabinet for a minute, and then the water begin to run. She remembered back to the events of yesterday. She had sex. With Daniel. When she thought about she really didn't know much about Daniel. He was a werewolf, a high ranking one. The women of this pack all want him. She couldn't blame them, he was sexy. And if they got half of what she got yesterday, then she couldn't blame them. That's all though. She didn't know how old he was, what he did for a living. Did he have Were kids spread across the pack? He didn't seem like the condom type. She knew that Were didn't get diseases, but it's obvious that they do have kids. What did that mean for her?

"Oh Goddess what did I get myself into?" she asked herself, pulling the covers up.

Daniel could feel that her mind was all over the place. The last thing he wanted her to feel was any regret. He walked out to find her with the covers over her head.

"You know I can see you hiding under the covers." He was going for trying to break the tension in the room.

"I know that." She said as she unhid from the covers to look at him. She quickly looked away when she saw that he was naked.

Daniel laughed at her shyness. "You've already seen me naked, you know you want to look."

"No I don't." She lied.

"What ever. Come on let's get you in that tub."

He reached down to remove the covers, but she wouldn't let him.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she held the sheets close to her. She was naked under the sheets, and her first reaction was to not let him see her. Her eyes went wide as he jumped from the floor over her. He began to trail kisses over her neck, and she could feel her defenses melt.

"Although your bashfulness is quite adorable," he said between kisses, "have you forgotten that I have seen, every," kiss "inch" kiss "of your" kiss "perfect" kiss "body."

Using his kisses as a distraction, he pulled the covers down. He looked down at her body and all he could think of was how beautiful she was. How she was meant for him. A low growl came from deep down at the thought of how he fit within her perfectly. He rubbed up and down her body. The feel of her skin was amazing.

He had to shake his head clear of his thoughts and hers. "Up, up, up. We really need to get you in the tub. You'll feel much better when we're done." He pulled her out of bed and walked her to the bathroom.

"We're done?" She asked "What do you mean when we're done?"

"Get in." He said ignoring her last questions. He walked her to the tub despite her reluctant to get any closer to the tub. "Check to see if it the water's hot enough."

"Um okay?" Anya didn't know what to make of it. He drew her a bath. With bubbles and everything. The tub was huge. It was sunk down into the floor, so it look like a mini pool. You could hear a little murmur of jets and it sounded inviting.

She sat down on the edge and slowly stuck one leg in. It was perfect. She stuck in the other leg and sunk in slowly with an "ahhhh". The water was perfect. The jets felt good on her back, and the oils made the water smell wonderful. She closed her eyes and basked in the feel of the hot water between her legs.

She felt the water move, and she opened one eye to see Daniel get in beside her.

"Whatcha doing?" She asked as he moved in close and wrapped his arms around her.

"You're too far away. Sit here." He moved her to sit atop his lap. She went stiff in his arms like she was ashamed to be this close to him. "Last night, we shared something so deep with each other. So passionate. I know what you feel like, inside, and out. I don't understand why you're so embarrassed to be close to me like this."

He caressed her breast softly as he talked in her ear. "Do not be ashamed of this. It's perfectly natural, you and I."

"I know the whole boy meets girl is natural story. It's just... Well, I'm not used to being seen like this, so bare. And I know that you see stuff like this all the time, better stuff than this all the time. Well it can be a little intimidating. You naked is intimidating, there's a whole lot to you, and you just walk around like it's nothing."

"You are beautiful." He said, he never stopped caressing her body as he spoke. "I'm not the only person who thinks you're beautiful. You just need to know you're beautiful. As far as me being naked, that's just a part of being Were. Our clothes don't magically pop on and off when we shift back and forth, nor do we carry clothes around with us when in wolf form. You just get use to being seen naked. Nudity is an everyday thing for us, something we're used to. Being clothed, now that can be uncomfortable. You'll get use to it."

"Well I don't know how much I'll be hanging around after finals. I really don't have that much of an excuse to come over now that I don't need help studying for anything."

That hurt. He couldn't bear not seeing her everyday. How was he going to tell her that he couldn't bear to be away from her, without scaring her. Turning her around so that she straddled his lap, he pushed her hair back so he could look her in her eyes.

"Me, Anya." He told her. "You could come over to see me. To be with me. I did not mean for this to be a one night stand, I would like for us to be more." He could see the look of doubt on here eye as she tried to look away. He held her chin forcing her to look at him. "I do not mean to frighten you. I know you may think you are not ready, that you do not know me well enough. I don't mind taking the time to get to know each other by human standards. We can talk and learn about each other, I won't lie to you about anything. Ever. I will protect you from everything. You would never have to be frightened again."

Anya didn't know if she was ready for all of this. How did he go from an asshole to her, to wanting to be her boyfriend? Was he serious? It did feel good to hear him say she wasn't a one night stand, she didn't feel so used. Did she want to be with him? Oh Goddess yes, but why? She tried to think of a reason to say no, to tell him that she had to go, but every time she thought about separating from him, she physically hurt. When she thought about being with him, she felt lighter than air. Her whole being felt like it needed him.

"We just met." She told him. "That won't seem weird? I mean what would people think? The wolf with the human. I don't want to become a wolf. I mean I have nothing against werewolves, you know that. I just don't want to become one. I like human. I think. I don't want to be one in a long list of people your sleeping with. I don't think I could handle that. And i-"

Daniel covered her mouth with his finger. "Shhhhh. I know you sure can ramble on. Werewolves and humans get together all the time. You don't have to change for me if you don't want to. And as far as you being on a list of women I am sleeping with, you don't have to worry about that. Ever since I met you in the gym, I have been a one woman man. All I want is you, since the very first second I saw you. I want to spend every moment getting to know you, and for you to get to know me."

"Why would you want to be with me? There are much healthier choices out there for you. Prettier choices, with less family drama."

Daniel wondered what could he say or do to make her see. "I think you are beautiful, no matter what you say. You are healthy, your being diabetic doesn't make you a sickly human, it just makes you more of a special human. And you suck at being diabetic. I could make sure you take better care of yourself. No more having to hide your needles, or running out, or making poor Lucien keep up with them."

"Leave my baby alone. Where is he by the way? He must be really worried." She'd been so wrapped up in her and Daniel, she forgot that she had brought Lucien here with her.

"He's fine, he slept in with the twins. It's was like a big sleep over to them. Now back to what we were talking about, you know, you and me." He placed a light kiss on her lips. "Will you give us a chance?"

With the kisses he was placing on her lips, he left her helpless to say no. She nodded her head yes and he deepened the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her in closer. A moan seeped from her lips when he moved his hand to her breast. All reason left her as she moved her hand down to his hardening member. She heard him growl onto her lips as she stroked him up and down.

There was so much more he wanted to discuss with her. It would all wait until later. Her grabbed her by the waist to pick her up and slide her down swiftly on his awaiting shaft.

She threw her head back as she cried out.

"I'm sorry. I forgot you might still be a little sore." He slowly slid her up to the tip then slowly slid her all the way back down. "I'll go slow." He said as he repeated the motion. "Unless you would like for me to stop." He ground himself into her.

"No. No. I'm okay." There was no way she wanted him to stop. The slight discomfort was nowhere near as great as the pleasure shock waves he was sending through her with each thrust. He continued to impale himself within her, it didn't take long before her orgasm was upon her.

Her head thrown back and with the screams of her orgasms brought Daniel quickly to his own.

"You are incredible, you know that." He told her as he struggled for breath.

"I try." She told him sarcastically. "But I thought the whole reason for the bath was to help out with. You know."

She was red in the face, weather it be from passion or embarrassment, he loved it. "Well we can hop in the shower, and I promise I will keep my hands to myself." he said with a wink.

"Yeah right. This place's water bill must be outrageous." She got out of the tub and headed for the shower.

He watched her as she sashayed to the shower, with the way the bubbles slid down her back, down her ass. "You might be right." He hopped out the tub to chase after her.

Daniel held true to his word the best that he could. He washed every inch of her body. Twice. Only taking a little extra time on her breast and lower regions. He washed her neck and shoulders and looked at the spot where he marked her, she was his.

Anya helped wash him as well. She was in awe of the size of his enormous man hood. Even as it lay limp in front, she still couldn't believe that that fit in her. She washed his washboard stomach, his muscular back, his toned shoulders. She even washed his long legs, but she told him she wasn't going anywhere near his feet. He really was perfection.

They finished up in the shower and dried off in the bathroom. Daniel asked if she would like for him to help her lotion up, but she declined. She knew what that would start. She wrapped herself tightly in a towel.

"All clean just to put on dirty clothes. I wish I would have known I was going to stay the night here, I would of brought a change of clothes."