New Life Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got you something to wear. It should be on the bed." He told her as he directed out the bathroom.

Along next to his clothes were a set of female clothes. She did not want to wear someones hand-me-downs, and everyone in this place was huge compared to her they wouldn't fit anyway.

"I'm not wearing someone else's clothes. I can just put on my own clothes until I get home. You are taking me home right, or do you plan to hold me prisoner?"

"They are not someone else's clothes, I had them bought for you. They should be your right size and they're your usual cargo pants and t-shirt."

"You had them bought for me?" That didn't sit well at all with her. "Do you normally go around buying clothing for women? And when did you find time to have someone purchase me some clothes, you were with me this whole time."

"Do you ever ask just one question at a time?" He walked over to her to place a kiss on her lips, her neck where he marked her causing her to shutter. In her distraction, he pulled her towel off and pulled her in closer. "Just put them on."

Anya wanted to protest. Tell him what he could do with the clothes he had bought for her. But she didn't. She couldn't. It was like she went totally helpless against him. His voice was so commanding to her, she couldn't resist. She just walked over to the bed and began to dress. She noted every label of each article of clothing. Her satin panties and bra came from Fredrick's of Hollywood. A pair of True Religion jeans, that went with her top that she couldn't even pronounce. All in all she estimated that she was wearing over three hundred dollars worth of clothing. A far way away from the thirty dollars worth of an outfit she gets from Wal-Mart.

She watched as he got dressed, the way each muscle flexed with each movement. The way he paused as he put his jeans on like something caught his attention, but went right back to getting dressed like nothing happened.

"You should take your insulin so you can have breakfast. I believe Braxton has prepared something to your liking."

He moved with purpose as he finished getting dressed, quickly putting his socks and shoes on. He reached into the nightstand and pulled out an orange object that she instantly recognized as a syringe needle for her to take her insulin. He handed her the needle and walked over towards one over the chairs. For the first time she noticed a small red mini cooler on it. She watched as he pulled out a little vial of insulin.

"I had this put in here while you were sleeping." He told her as her the vial. "I'll have a mini fridge before lunch so you don't have to worry about it going bad. I have some pack business that I need to attend to, so I will walk you down to the kitchen so you can eat. Luna should be down there to eat with you. You both can study afterwards."

"Turn around." She told him as she went about taking her insulin. She was confused at what was happening. She wanted to ask a lot of questions, but she knew he would only answer a few. She hoped that Luna would more forthcoming with answers than he was. "I'm finished. I just need to brush my hair.

Daniel turned around to see the puzzled look on her face. "Here let me." He knelt down so he could stop the bleeding hole and mostly so he didn't have to look her in the face. He knew there was so much they needed to talk about. He also knew she may not be ready. He went too far last night, he just didn't know how to explain it all to her.

"Thanks." She said sheepishly as she walked to the bathroom to brush her hair, glad to have a comb and brush she always kept in her bag. She doesn't think she'll ever get used to the way it felt to have him licking on her, the way it felt like electricity ran along each and every nerve in her body.

She went into the bathroom to tame her unruly hair. She notice slight bruising on her neck where her neck met her shoulders. She put her hair in it's usual ponytail and then took a closer look at the scar. Were those teeth marks? Yes, those were definitely teeth marks. Her mind went back again last night, the wild way he took her from behind. She vaguely remembers the feel of his mouth over her neck.

"Are you ready." He asked breaking her out of her deep thought.

"Yeah sure, let's go." She said. "Is Lucien still with the twins? Has he eaten?"

"It's ten o'clock, I'm sure he's eaten, and if I know the twins correctly, they have him helping drive their nanny crazy. Now let's get you fed, Luna is waiting."

"Yeah, yeah, let's go. I could eat a little bit. Although I really don't like being up before eleven on the weekends."

"I will keep that in mind." He told her with a chuckle. He reached down and grabbed her by the hand as he escorted her to the kitchen.

"Hello Daniel, Mrs. Anya." They were greeted by Braxton when they arrived to the kitchen. "I have your plate over by Mrs. Luna. Daniel I've had your plate taken to the boardroom."

"Um thanks." Anya said with an unsure shrug. She was still uncomfortable with the whole mystery breakfast by a butler?

"Thank you Braxton." Daniel said before looking at Anya. He didn't want to leave her. Even though they would be in the same area, it still felt to far away. "I will see you later, I was thinking I could take you out for dinner."

"Um, yes, that's cool. I have to stop by my apartment to check on things though."

"What do you need to check on there?" He didn't ever want her to have to go there again.

"Because I live there. My things are there. I have to check on my mom and make sure she didn't O. D. Or something. Besides, I barely have enough insulin to make it through the day."

"I can get you your insulin here." He said seemingly upset. I can get you anything you need here. Look, we'll talk at diner, I really have to get going." Without that he walked out of the kitchen.

It seemed like out of nowhere Luna appeared at her side. "Come on let's eat, and catch up."

"Yeah sure." Anya said as she let Luna lead her to the table. "So tell me what's up with you."

"Eat up and I'll talk." Luna pointed to the plate that was on the table indicating that that was for her.

Anya looked a here plate as she sat down. It was an omelet stuffed with spinach, tomato, and mushrooms. It almost looked to good to eat. Almost. She dug right in barely finishing up the Amen to her grace. Like everything in that house it was perfect. There wasn't one thing she could say she didn't like about it. Soon after Braxton dropped off a mug of coffee.

"I was told how to make it to your liking." He said as he quickly walked away.

"Um.. Thanks.." Anya tried to say before he got to far away. "So will you tell me what I missed? You went kinda crazy yesterday."

"Yes I know I have a lot to explain, as do you." Luna gave here a coy look. Anya looked down at her plate like she never saw it before. "But I will go first." Luna took a deep breath and began her story.

"It has never been easy for Gregg and I to be together. I was so young when I became a werewolf. He had to wait for me to become of age before we could mate. Kailie and Gregg were an item before I came along."

"Is there anyone that hoe didn't sleep with in this pack?" Anya interrupted.

Luna laughed, "I'm sure she doesn't bother with the Omegas. She wants to have title, so all the Betas are up for grabs as far as she is concerned. She started at the top of corse, Daniel and Gregg. She was still sleeping with most of the Betas, but she had her sight set on one of the two first. With Daniel being second, he was very busy I guess Gregg was easier. Many thought they were going to mate. Then I came along and Gregg told her that day it was over. That didn't stop her from trying all the way up until we were mated. I don't trust her, I don't like the way she looks at him when she thinks I'm not looking.

There is a lot of things that go on in pack life that you are not aware of. I will not get into it, but it keeps Gregg away a lot at times. During the time I have to go to school we spend lots of the days together, but not so much the nights. Kailie sometimes goes out on patrol, and sometimes it seems like she sees more of him then I get to. Yesterday she used that against me, and I guess I just snapped. I am sorry you had to see me lose it like that."

"You don't have to be sorry." Anya told her. She felt so sad for her friend. "If I could turn into a freaky half wolf thing, I woulda jumped in and helped you kick her ass." It was her best effort to lighten the mood. "I don't like her either."

"So, you've had the pleasure of meeting her?" Luna asked.

"Yup. When Daniel took me to the infirmary yesterday for some needles to take my insulin. She walked in the room after I was done." Anya's face went red at the thought of what she walked in on.

"I believe Daniel was next on her list. I guess that's until you came along." Luna gave her a smile and a wink. "So you and Daniel walking in the kitchen hand and hand, and before eleven. I don't even get to bother you on the weekends before eleven and I'm your best friend."

Anya didn't know what to say. If she wanted answers to her questions, she would have to be honest with everything that happened between Daniel and her. She wasn't sure how her friend would take the fact that she slept with someone in her pack that she just met.

"I stayed the night here." Anya opted to start out with. "I was really worried about you and Daniel reassured me that you were okay, and that you and Gregg were 'working' things out. Are you guys okay now?"

"Yes, once I got my wolf under control we um, spent the night making sure things were worked out." Luna said with a smile. "And don't try to change the subject. You said you stayed the night here? Which room? I didn't hear anything about a room being made for you and Lucien. And before you start I've already seen Lucien and he's fine."

"Crap!" Anya thought. Did everyone know everyone's business around here? "I um. Well um. I still needed to study and Daniel offered to help, so we went to his room and he helped me study. I um. I just crashed there." She knew Luna didn't believe her for a second.

"So you just crashed there? That's it? I find that hard to believe. So how was it?"

"How was what?" Anya looked at her coffee like she never saw coffee before just so she could avoid the look on Luna's face.

"How was the temperature in his room. You know what I'm talking about. I highly doubt you slept on the couch alone."

"Oh that. Um, no, I didn't sleep on the couch. It was ok, I guess." She didn't know why she was so embarrassed about the whole thing. She was an adult. Adults do that all the time. Right?

"It was ok? You guess?" Luna said with her voice a little louder that Anya liked.

"Shhh, people will hear you." Anya could feel her face grow crimson.

Luna thought it was funny to see her tough friend looking like a shy little girl. "Sex is nothing to be shy over Anya. At least not around here. It's a part of Were life."

"I know. I know. You all are a bunch of freaky freaks that like to do it all the time. I'm not a wolf though so it's a little different for me. So let's not go announcing it to the high moon that I got it on with the second in command of the Louden Pack."

"So you know, and how do you feel about that?"

"It's really not a big thing I guess. We're just trying this out."

"It kinda is a big thing." Luna told her. "He is second only to the Alpha. Every girl here wants to be in your shoes."

"Well they have to wait 'til I'm done with him. If that's what I want." Anya said with a shrug. There was no way she was letting any of theses bitches take Daniel from her.

"Well you better get to spending more time in the gym all the same. You two are not mated, so he is still up for fair game. Good thing for you, Divian doesn't allow fight with humans over a man or woman's attention. They're still not going to like you."

"Thanks." Now Anya was unsure. Would she have to fight wolves over Daniel? She was a good fighter as fas as humans go, but she was unsure how she would hold up against a wolf.