New Life, Here We Come Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope so."

When Matt and Cathy returned to the den, Maggie was spread out on her back on the floor completely nude and John was between her long trim legs fucking her slowly and deeply. The two of them made a lot of noise. Cathy had never seen John fuck another woman before and she gasped at how sexy it was and she was instantly ready to be fucked again.

Matt was happy to accommodate her.

They had a slow relaxed dinner as they discussed sex (what else?). When they returned to the den later, Maggie walked with Cathy and slipped her arm around her bare waist.

Looking at her she asked, "Have you tried sex with another woman Cathy?"

"Not yet"

"It sounds like you would like to try."

"I would.... I don't know how though."

"It will come naturally to you. First I want to eat your cunt Cathy... then you can just emulate what I have done to you."

The guys sat back ready to enjoy the sexy show of these two gorgeous ladies having at each other. Maggie positioned Cathy on the edge of the couch and pushed her back as she dropped her

experienced mouth to Cathy's wet cunt. Cathy groaned in delight as Maggie's tongue washed over her outer labia... her rigid clit...

and then darted between her neither lips into her dank cunt itself. Then Maggie slowly sucked each side of her lab. Cathy couldn't be still. To maintain contact Maggie slipped one finger up Cathy's tight asshole and another into her cunt. Now as Cathy jumped and hunched, Maggie held tight and stayed with her. Cathy started to experience one climax after the other and soon lay wrung out...limp on the couch ....her legs spread wide over Maggie's shoulders.

Maggie raised up and smiled at Cathy sliding up until their lips met in a tender kiss. It wasn't long until

Cathy sighed "That was so good Maggie... thank you sweetheart. Now I think it is time for my first lesson."

Later John had left the room to use the bathroom and when he returned, Cathy was astride Matt's hard cock. John smiled and walked up behind Cathy as his cock grew to full size again. Maggie saw where he was heading and opened a drawer nearby and handed him a tube of KY. John applied it liberally to Cathy's ass and his cock. Cathy jumped when he first touched her ass... then realizing what he had in mind she only said, "Yes John.... hurry... I have fantasized about this a lot..."

She took his cock in her ass as she had numerous times before. Only this time with Matt's cock already in her cunt, it was totally new. And she loved it. As the two of them stroked into her in different orifices she lost it and became a babbling, fucking, cumming piece of art.

A lot happened that night, Maggie and Cathy both were double fucked by the guys, Cathy had Maggie eat her pussy again, which she shortly eagerly reciprocated. It was a long hot evening with

lots of good beginnings.

When they finally were leaving, Maggie said at the door, "I am so pleased that we made contact with you guys so soon. It is really great fun to have four or five couples that you are free to do this with. Do you guys know others that might be interested? Think about it. There have always been Nurses at

the hospitals where I have worked before that were into swinging, and some Doctors. I'll start checking that out when I report to work at my new job as Chief Nurse next week. We should be able to put together a group soon. Then we can go lots of places and do lots of things together."

They all kissed each other goodnight then with lots of touching....... and they set the next party at John and Cathy's a week later.

12