New Life in a New World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johneb87
johneb87
835 Followers

Ammar and his family were Muslim. His father immigrated from Libya twenty years back. However, his parents tries to raise him to adopt western culture. When he first came to the school, the administration gave him the permission to step out of class at certain parts of the day so he could pray. Ammar however declined, he did not want any special treatment. He listened to Metallica, loved the show Friends, and at football games cheered on the very players who were now dragging him outside. The three other students formed a tight circle around him, fear clearly displayed in his eyes.

"Look, I don't want any tro..." he was stopped short as one of the bullies hit him with a hard uppercut to his stomach, sending him to his knees.

"Too late for that you fucking terrorist!" another one of the bullies shouted before picking the kid up and punching him square in the face.

Ammar stumbled back, quickly losing his footing. He reached up and touched the bottom of his nose, blood covered his fingertips when he pulled back. Tears welled up in his eyes as he looked up at the three bullies, completely petrified.

"But...I am no terrorist!" Ammar cried out as he wept, but his cries were greeted with another punch to the stomach. This time he collapsed face first onto the pavement, scraping his face quite badly. He tried to push himself back up, but one of the large students placed his foot on his back and shoved him back down.

"You fuckin Muslim!" another bully shouted down at him.

"But Allah teaches peace," the boy pleaded with them as if they would listen to reason.

But unfortunately, reason was not with them. The only thing that did matter to them was he looked the part. One of the bullies kicked Ammar as he was trying to get back up, sending him rolling on his back. The three football players tightened their circle and started stomping on the helpless freshman. Face bloodied, he started to cry out for help. His gaze landed on John and Terry, begging them to intervene.

Terry was shocked and disgusted by what he was witnessing. This was way more than simple schoolyard teasing. The three jocks were intent on beating the poor kid within an inch of his life, or worse. Terry wanted to stop this madness, but he was physically no match to take on any of the bullies individually. But Terry was never the type to get into fights, that's what John did best. John hated bullies, the idea of the strong picking on the weak for sick pleasure always riled him up. Whenever he witnessed someone getting picked on, he almost always stepped in to defend the kid getting bullied. It didn't even matter if it was a fight he couldn't win. John's goal was to get the bully to fight him instead of the much weaker kid. Sometimes that would mean that John would come out worse that the kid who was getting bullied.

However, Terry did not see John rushing to Ammar's aid. Terry looked across the table at his friend and was stunned by what he saw. John was not tense or ready to jump in to break up the fight, instead he was laid back and relaxed. With a neutral expression on his face, he sat and simply watched the scene unfold in front of him. Terry had never seen John act this way before. Normally he would rush in ready to confront the bully instinctively, but now it was like he didn't care. As John sat there watching, Terry saw the corners of his mouth curl up into a small smile. It was almost like he was enjoying what he saw. Terry was speechless, this was not the at all like the friend he grew up with.

"Jesus John!" Terry exclaimed, "Aren't you going to do something?". Terry was trying to encourage his friend to step in.

John turned to Terry with a dull, almost annoyed expression on his face, "Nope." John got up from the table and started walking away. "Tell your mom I'm finding my own way home," he said over his shoulder, leaving the sickening sounds of the beating behind him.

******************************

The ambient blue light reflecting off the cave walls slowly faded into John's vision as he started to wake up. Once the blurriness went away, he was greeted by the elaborate and beautiful carvings on the cave ceiling above him. His vision may have cleared up, but his mind still felt cloudy. He glanced over nearby to see his clothes laid out in front of the fireplace, drying off after his cold swim. The emitting orange light from the fireplace intruded into the mostly blue color lighting of the cave. That's when he realized he was naked. John laid in the bed between two soft, thick fur pelts. No longer shivering, his body felt warm and cozy. He could feel his fingers and toes again.

John tried to get up to retrieve his clothing when something prevented him from getting out of the large, comfortable bed. He looked back over his shoulder. The lovely nude dragoness still laid curled up with him, her smooth body pressed against his back. Her arm was still wrapped tightly around his chest. As he tried to climb out of the bed, her arm tightened and pulled him in closer like a child with a teddy bear. His movements seem to awaken the dragoness from her light daze.

"Mmm...Nice to see you awake again," Sasha said lightly, rubbing her spread palm against his chest.

"How long was I out?" John asked, still sounding groggy.

"At least a few hours."

He thought back to his actions that led up to this. Twice Sasha had saved him in a single day, even after he snapped at her. She may have touched on an uncomfortable subject, but that was no excuse for his reaction.

"Thank you for saving me...again," John said looking back at the dragoness, pausing for a moment as he was once again caught by her alluring blue eyes. "I also wanted to apologize for my reaction earlier. I had no right to act the way I did."

Sasha shook her head, looking at him apologetically. "No John," she whispered compassionately, "You have absolutely nothing to apologize for, I'm the one that should be apologizing to you."

John raised an eyebrow, baffled at her response.

"I pushed you too far on a subject that was very personal to you," she continued, "I likely forced you to recall tragic events that you have obviously tried to forget."

Indeed she had, the manner in which his family died was brutal and horrific. That day opened a dark chapter in John's life, changing him. Because of that, some of his actions would haunt him for years.

"I understand that this is something you want to keep buried down," she said, "But I hope that one day you will gain the strength to open up to me."

John sighed as he thought back to the prophecy, "I understand what you ask of me, but I don't think I can do it, I don't believe I'm that guy."

Sasha moved her hand to his shoulder, with a slight pull she rolled him onto his back while she propped herself up on her elbow. "I understand your apprehension, but sometimes we are chosen to fight the fights that no one will or can't."

John turned toward Sasha, "Did you bring me here?"

The dragoness shook her head, "No, I did not bring you to this world and I cannot tell you what force did. But whatever force brought you here chose you."

"Your prophecy does not say whether or not I defeat Solomon...much less even survive long enough to confront him, does it?"

Sasha shook her head, giving him a disappointing look. "Prophecies only show you the path to follow, whether or not you arrive at your destination is up to you? But I know you can defeat him."

"Then if there's still a chance I can fail, why do you believe in me? How do you know I can win?" John challenged.

Sasha paused for a moment as she tried to find an easy way to explain her faith in him. She looked down at him, his handsome brown eyes looked intensely at her as they awaited her answer. She lifted her hand to the side of his face and with her fingertips lightly brushed his soft brown hair over his left ear. Her eyes made their way down his body starting at his broad chest just above his tight, toned abs. Her gaze reached the top of the fur blanket that his magnificent human cock. A large grin emerged across her face as she found the perfect analogy.

"It's like love," Sasha replied tenderly, "You can't explain it and you can't prove it. However, you know when you feel it."

"Are you speaking from past experience?" John inquired.

"Not past experience," she replied as she gave him an alluring gaze with her beautiful blue eyes, "Current."

Sasha suddenly leaned in and planted her thin, black lips against his in a passionate kiss. She held the kiss for over a minute, muffling any sounds of protest. He didn't push her away, but did not embrace her either. Sasha broke the kiss, baffled by his apprehensive response. She feared her advance was unwelcomed, but she wanted him so badly. Her sex glistened in anticipation, she wanted to taste him, feel his lips against her moist pussy before being filled by his wonderful cock.

"What's a matter?" Sasha asked with a worried look, "Am I not attractive?"

John took a moment longer to answer as he came out of shock. "You are incredibly beautiful," John replied as his eyes followed the curves of her body as her soft blue hair cascaded down her back and onto the bed, "Men have gone to war over lesser beautiful women."

She smiled at his sweet response, she almost felt a little guilty that dragonesses had naturally beautiful bodies when in their humanoid form.

"So why don't you desire me?" she asked.

"I...kinda do," John stammered, trying to think of how to best explain it. "It's just that...well...I'm a human and...well...you're a dragon."

"So what? Do you think of me as some kind of animal?" Sasha replied, frowning at his answer. "Do you think I'm nothing more than a beast."

"God no!" he quickly answered. "Sasha, the only humanoid species in my world are humans. No dragons or lycans, just humans."

Sasha's frown started to disappear. "I'm sure humans in your world do not limit their relationships by race, right?"

John nodded in response. With a predatory smile, Sasha rolled over slightly on top of him. She almost had his upper body pinned to the bed as she mashed her breasts against his chest. His cock quickly hardened, his body giving in to his desires.

"John, you need to learn that those differences don't matter here. That did not stop Radulf's human mate from loving him and that certainly won't stop me from loving you." Sasha placed her hands on each side of his head, "I want you John. Do you want me?"

He stared directly at the beautiful face of the dragoness lying on top of him. There was a moment of hesitation as he thought back to Lydia. Part of him felt that he was betraying her. Then he remembered just how clear she made it that she wanted nothing to do romantically with him anymore. "Yes," he whispered.

"Good," she replied sensuously as her hand traced down his side all the way to his groin, wrapping her hand around his erect member. "Looks like someone else agrees with me."

Sasha lowered her head, locking her lips against his in another passionate kiss. This time however, he eagerly accepted it as he returned the kiss with equal passion. His arms reached up and wrapped around her body. He slid one hand along her back, from the base of her wings to the small of her back. His other hand slid slowly and gently along her side until it reached her smooth, shapely ass. The dragoness moaned in response against his mouth. John's eyes shot open in surprise when Sasha's long serpentine tongue invaded his mouth. Her long, thin tongue wrapped itself around his own before letting it go. Her hand kneaded his rock hard cock, gently squeezing it as she stroked her hand along his shaft. John breathed a small moan as she gave him a tighter squeeze at the base of his member. A small droplet of precum leaked out from his tip and dribbled down his shaft until it reached the ivory hand of the dragoness.

John's hands continued to roam her body, feeling her soft skin and taking in every subtle curve. He reached his hand up and cupped her round, soft breast. Sasha broke her kiss and closed her eyes as she exhaled pleasurably, John lightly rubbing the pert nipple with his thumb. He brought his other hand up and lightly grabbed the other breast. She squirmed against him when his lips made contact with her nipple. The dragoness let out a sultry moan as John's tongue traced her areola, then gave her nub a little flick.

"Ohh...John," Sasha moaned, locking her deep blue eyes against his. "I just have to taste you."

Letting go of his shaft, the white dragoness turned herself around. She threw a leg over his head as she prepared to straddle his face. Looking at the human's large cock that pointed straight at her, Sasha extended her long tongue and slowly licked up his shaft. She smiled wickedly as she felt the human shutter beneath her. She wrapped her tongue around his cock as she engulfed it in her lovely mouth.

"Oh...God!" John breathed loudly, the surge of pleasure causing him to try and sit up.

Suddenly Sasha's prehensile feet grabbed hold of his arms, talons gripping his biceps tightly as she pinned his arms against the bed. John looked up to see the smooth dragoness' pussy hovering just above his face. A few drops of her juices dripped out of her anticipating quim and onto his chin as she began to lower herself. John managed to take one more deep breath, catching the scent of her womanhood, before she completely covered his mouth and nose with her hips.

John delicately ran his tongue along the outer lips of her pussy. God, she was so smooth. Sasha slowly sucked on his cock, firmly grabbing the base of his shaft. John moaned into her pussy as she gave his cock a squeeze with her flexible tongue, still wrapped around his shaft. He closed his eyes as he relished in the warm, wet feeling surrounding his manhood as Sasha bobbed up and down his shaft. John could only imagine the erotic sight of the dragoness going down on him but his view was obstructed, his face buried in her luscious ass. With the tip of his tongue, John slowly traced it lightly along her slit. The dragoness lifted her mouth from his cock and breathed a low moan. He moved his tongue, starting from just below her puckered anus and traced down her lips until it reached the sensitive nub of her clit. Sasha gasped loudly, letting out a small squeal on her exhale as she felt a surge of pleasure from her womanhood. Her athletic thighs flexed as she pushed herself further against his face. John pressed his tongue against her clit than gave it a strong flick, he curled his tongue back as he flicked it again. Throwing her head back, the white dragoness let out another scream as she felt another wave of pleasure emanate from between her legs and move up her torso and down to her toes. Even with his face mashed between her thighs, the human warrior smirked before plunging his tongue between her folds and into her core.

"Ngh...Yes!" she managed to say as her breathing became more intense. She craned her neck back, smiling as his hands desperately reached up to try and grab hold of her ass. But her feet tightened their grip on his arms, keeping them firmly planted on the bed. She wanted to be in control. She looked back down at his pulsing, erect member and engulfed it in her mouth. There was a muffled moan between her thighs as she slid her goth-like lips down his shaft until it reached his base. John was breathing harder to the wonderful feeling of her warm, wet mouth. He squinted his eyes shut as he was being given the most incredible blowjob he had ever been given. God he loved this, even if he could barely breathe. John swirled his tongue within her love tunnel, greedily drinking the juices that flowed into his mouth and all over his face. When she took all of him in her mouth, she tightened her throat around the flared head of his cock.

"Oh...God!" John cried out in a muffled groan from between her lovely thighs. His pleasurable response caused Sasha to grind against his face even harder, almost to the point where he was afraid she would break his jaw. He tried to pull his head back when he suddenly felt her tail wrap around his neck, holding his head in place. He started lifting his knees, but Sasha placed her hands on his kneecaps now pinning his legs to the bed as well. He was now completely immobilized. John squirmed beneath the dragoness in a brief moment of panic, the dragoness letting out a soft moan as she felt him struggle. Eventually, John soon found his predicament rather erotic. Sasha inhaled slightly, providing a pleasurable suction against his member. John could hear the loud slurps of her saliva between her lips. John groaned loudly as he felt his aching cock build toward his release. John started to ferociously assault every inch of her sweet pussy with his tongue, giving him quite a workout. With a mouthful of cock, Sasha let out a sultry moan as she felt the pleasurable tingle throughout her body as she neared her own climax.

Sasha moved one of her hands off his knee and began to gently massage his testicles. Unable to take any more, John cried out against her cunt as he released himself into her mouth. The sexy dragoness greedily gulped down his tasty human cum as it coated the back of her throat, not wanting to waste a single drop. In turn, John plunged his tongue into her cunt one more time. Sasha quickly pulled herself off John's cock with a wet pop, her eyes closed tightly as she felt an explosion of pure bliss race through her body.

"AHH...GODS, YESSSS!!!!" she screamed as she was finally able to vocalize her climax. Her tail tightened around John's neck, nearly chocking him. Her heavy breathing finally subsided, her gyrations against his face slowed down. She eventually unwrapped her tail from his neck and lifted herself off his face, allowing him a deep breath of fresh air. Sasha turned herself around, now facing him. He smiled back at her, his face covered in his juices. She gently laid herself against his chest, giving him a deep kiss before slowly and sensually licking her own juices off his face.

"That's how I prefer to taste human," Sasha grinned teasingly.

John laughed, "Well, never let it be said that a human cannot eat a dragon."

Sasha kissed the wonderful human beneath her softly, he reached up and ran his fingers through her soft light blue hair. She moved her hand to his cheek, caressing it softly as the human and the dragoness continued making out. Sasha slowly started grinding her hips against his crotch, her still wet folds breathing new life into his cock as they touched. John kissed her beautiful lips with even more passion, his hands once again roaming her soft body. Sasha let out a soft sigh as her womanhood rubbed up and down his now painfully erect cock. Her deep blue eyes filled with lust as she moved her hips up and over his manhood. John let out a long, deep moan as she slowly slid down his stiff rod.

Even though the blowjob John had received from the dragoness was amazing, her pussy was something else. It was incredibly hot and wet. Hotter than anything he had experienced before. The slim dragoness slowly lifted herself up before thrusting her hips back down. She then held her hips in place, taking a moment to grind herself against his pelvis. She continued to repeat the action over the next few minutes, slowly building in speed and force. Then she flexed her cunt muscles, which caused John to throw his head back and moan in bliss. As wonderful as Lydia was, Sasha's hungry pussy was practically drawing his cock into her on it's own.

"Oh God!" John groaned, "You're so damn tight."

Sasha gave him a satisfied smile, her movements picking up speed. She gripped the stone headboard behind him for support. Leaning over him, her firm beautiful breasts swung above his face. John instinctively grabbed them with his hands, as if he was picking forbidden fruit off a tree. He leaned up and engulfed her white nipple in his mouth. The dragoness moaned loudly between her loud breathing. The human gently sucked on her nub before pulling away with a small pop, he moved his attention over the other breast.

johneb87
johneb87
835 Followers