New Life in a New World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johneb87
johneb87
833 Followers

"John you wonderful man!" Sasha cried out, "You have no idea how wonderful you are making me feel."

Beneath the dragon, John's muscular body glistened with his sweat, however the dragoness remained dry. This was a turn on for the both of them. Sasha loved the way human men looked when covered in sweat, making their bodies that much shinier as if they were putting themselves on display. A fire burned within her cunt as she started to feel herself build to her climax.

"Ohhh, fuck me," the dragoness cried out, her breathing becoming hard and ragged.

Sasha let go of the headboard and sat up straight. She arched her back, her head craned upwards looking at the ceiling. Her wings spread wide in a beautiful display as she moaned in pure bliss. Her big beautiful breasts bounced wildly in the air. John reached his hands to her sexy smooth rump and grabbed hold. Sasha squealed in delight as he lightly dug his fingers into her perfect, round ass. His own breathing became heavier as he could feel his own release building once again. With a strong hold on her hips, he started thrusting himself upwards to meet Sasha's downward thrusts.

"YESSS!!!!" she screamed as his cock filled her better than she could ever imagine. "Fuck me you sexy beast!"

"Fuck!" John cried out as their movements mutually increased their pleasure ten fold. The sounds of their intense lovemaking echoed throughout the cave. The wet slaps of their hips crashing together. John increased his grunting and moans as he was racing towards his climax. Sasha loud screams of delight ringing in his ears.

"Gods, John!" Sasha cried out in passion, "I love your body, I love your cock, I love your heart, I LOVE YOU!"

"Oh God!" John groaned, "I'm so close."

"Yes John!" she panted, "Fuck me hard, cum inside me! Fill my cunt until it can't take any more!" Her pussy clamped down on his cock as her orgasm wracked her body. "YESSS! I'M CUMMING!!!!"

She leaned forward, grabbing his shoulders tightly as she thrust down on him one more time. As her cunt squeezed him for all he was worth, John could not take it anymore. He cried out as he erupted, shooting his cum deep inside the lovely dragoness. Sasha whimpered as she felt him splash her insides, her breathing becoming calmer.

"OWWW!!!!" she suddenly heard the human cry out under her. She looked down and gasped as she saw that in the throes of pleasure, her claws were embedded deep in his shoulders.

"Oh shit!" she gasped as she lifted her claws out, his skin almost coming up with them. A steady steam of blood flowed from the wounds. Sasha frantically grabbed a clean cloth and padded down where she had punctured him.

"I'm so sorry," she pleaded apologetically.

"It's ok," John replied with a smile, "At least I know you were enjoying yourself."

Sasha smiled back at him before giving him a long, deep kiss. The human and the dragoness wrapped their arms together in a tight embrace.

"By the Gods," Sasha said passionately, "I'm never letting you go. Wherever you go, I will be with you forever."

The two lovers cuddled together for the next several minutes before Sasha broke the silence.

"So, will you help us John?"

John raised an eyebrow, "I thought I didn't have a choice in the matter."

"No," Sasha replied as she rested her head against his shoulder, "You have the ability to refuse this task. But if you do so, you will likely be leaving us to our own fate."

John thought for a moment. He may have welcomed death, but that did not mean he accepted suicide missions. Every reasonable part of his mind was telling him to walk away, but then he remembered what Radulf told him earlier. He listened to his heart and despite his misgivings about this mission, he knew that he may be the only one that could help them. He thought for a moment before turning toward Sasha.

"I think I'll stick around."

******************************

The black dragon had long gone and Lydia now stood where she believed she had heard John the previous day. The smell of fresh pine filled the air from the recently broken trees. Brass casings from John's rifle littered the ground. Half of the clearing was scorched black, trees still smoldering. Initially, Lydia feared the worst. But then she realized, there was no body. Even if he had been burnt to ashes, his metal weapon would have remained. Lydia managed to find a set of his tracks, but the stopped in the middle of the clearing. Where could he have gone?

A rustle in the bushes drew her attention. She quickly grabbed an arrow and drew her bow, aiming it in the direction she had heard the sound. Suddenly, John stepped out of the bushes with his hands raised. Lydia smiled in relief as she lowered her bow. She silently thanked the Gods, he was ok. Her heart raced not only because she was so happy to see him, but because she could now confess just how much she really loved him. She was just about rush in to embrace him when she stopped in her tracks. A beautiful white, humanoid dragoness stepped out right behind John. Lydia was speechless as she admired her beauty. Her body nearly rivaled her own, then there were those deep blue eyes. Her blue wings were folded neatly behind her. Lydia spotted a short sword on a belt around the slim waist of the dragoness. However, she figured that with those claws the sword was rarely used. Quickly regaining her senses, she turned to John.

"Friend of yours?" Lydia said with a raised eyebrow.

John motioned toward the dragoness, "Lydia, meet Sasha. Also known as the Lady of the Mountain."

Sasha nodded respectively toward Lydia. She could not believe it, this was the Lady of the Mountain? A dragoness?

"Thank you for your assistance in bringing John to me," Sasha said with composure. "Now that your task is complete, you may return home. Your services are no longer needed."

"No longer needed!?!?" Lydia replied feeling a little insulted. Even John was taken aback at Sasha's statement. Even if they were no longer romantically involved, he knew she was a good fighter. If he was going to accept this quest, he would need all the help he could get.

"Sasha," John chimed in, "Lydia is a very capable warrior, her skills would be invaluable to the mission."

The dragoness looked at him questionably, but ultimately trusted his judgment. "If you say so," she replied, "Forgive me, I just didn't want her getting between us." Sasha placed her hand on his chest, pressing her body against his.

"Between us?" Lydia said with a confused expression. Looking at the way the dragoness touched John, she dwelled on Sasha's words for a moment before her eyes shot wide. Her gaze quickly snapped toward John, her expression quickly turning toward anger.

"Did you sleep with her?!?!" she cried out accusingly.

John nervously bit his lip as he tried to find the words to explain himself. But his prolonged silence was an admission to his own guilt. He finally looked at her apologetically and nodded. He could see the look of betrayal in her eyes. Why did she even care? Did she still love him? He wanted to explain himself but could not find the right words.

Lydia's legs felt weak, her heart sank as she felt like she had been punched in the gut. Her wolf-like ears lowered in sadness. How could he, that bastard? How could he betray her like that? Then she soon realized that part of this was due to her own actions when she pushed him away. Even though she now wanted him back, it was too late. She held back the tears, she had lost him to another woman.

Sasha soon picked up on the tension, "Wait, you two are not...you know...together are you?"

Lydia looked up and glared at John, "No, we are not together."

******************************

"M...Master," the small imp stammered nervously as he frantically flapped his wings, hovering in front of Solomon. "The dragon failed to kill the human warrior."

"WHAT!" Solomon screamed, his eyes lit with rage. "How could he fail?"

The imp gulped as it trembled with fear, "It appears that the Lady of the Mountain found him first."

"DAMMIT!!!!" the demon screamed, grabbing the throat of the imp as he tried to escape. The imp squirmed frantically as he tried to escape from clutches of his enraged master. Solomon grabbed hold of the imp's leg then with a sickening wet pop, tore the leg off the imp's body. The imp let out a high pitched scream as Solomon painfully ripped the imp apart, limb from limb. He left the room, bloodied torn flesh and bones littered the ground.

Solomon stormed down the narrow passage in the cavern. His fists clinched with pure rage. Drahak was his best chance at killing John and that dragoness bitch had to fuck it up. He was so enraged hearing the imp deliver the regretful news. He had counted on Drahak being able to eliminate the warrior, now he feared he would have to delay his plans.

He walked by Lilith's bed chamber when an idea came to mind. He walked in to find Lilith, completely naked, straddling a young stable boy from the village. The young man was just over eighteen summers old and was easily seduced by Lilith. The young man was in the throes of his last orgasm...ever. As he came into his wife, he emptied out his soul and life force into her. His hair became grey and instead of a young fit man, he soon turned into a shriveled up corpse. Lilith was coming down from her own orgasm as the boy spilt the last of his life into her. She closed her eyes for a moment before looking back at her husband.

Lilith swung her leg over the young man's corpse and motioned for a couple imps to remove the body from the bed. "Take his body back to the village and place it in the bed where his fiancé is currently sleeping," she instructed with a sick laugh.

"Well that's a damn shame," Solomon said with an evil smile. "It looks like you are going to need a new toy...and I know the perfect candidate."

johneb87
johneb87
833 Followers