New Life in a New World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...damn! You're gonna make me cum," he groaned through his gritted teeth.

Sasha suddenly released his cock from her mouth with a loud pop. John started to moan in protest, but the white dragoness simply looked up at him with a devious smile. As she started to stand up, she grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. Tossing the brown shirt to the side, she grabbed his head with both of her hands and planted a deep kiss on his lips.

"Oh no," Sasha said with a sultry tone as she broke the kiss, "I want you cumming deep in my cunt." She turned and sashayed over to the bed, dimming the oil lamp on the bedside table to provide the perfect mood lighting.

"Hey, I was enjoying...the...oh...damn," John's jaw practically dropped to the ground when he saw the sight before him.

Sasha was on all fours on the bed, her ass raised in the air. She moved her thick tail to the side, coiling it around her thigh. The dim light in the room glistened off her moist pussy. She craned her neck back toward him, her beautiful blue eyes narrowing and drawing him in. John didn't have to think about what to do next, his body made the decision for him. He stumbled over to the bed as he kicked off his boots and pants on the way there. His cock stood at full attention, begging to be welcomed into Sasha's pearly white folds. She gave her ass a shake in his direction.

"Last time, we made love," Sasha said as she reached her hand under her and spread her cunt wide open for him. "This time I want you to mate me."

John came up behind her and rested his cock on her cunt. She bit her lip in anticipation, but whimpered disappointingly when he didn't move. Cracking a mischievous smile, he slowly pushed himself into her. Sasha was clearly not interested in his teasing, no matter how erotic she found it to be. She wanted him to fuck her and she wanted it now! John was thrown off guard when her tail wrapped around his waist and pulled him toward her, slamming his cock into her dripping twat. The dragoness sighed in pleasure as she savored the feeling of being filled by John's magnificent phallus. He felt her tail tighten up around him for a moment, as if she was strapping him in for the ride of his life. When she did relax her tail, he placed his hands on her smooth hips and began to thrust in and out of her at a steady pace. Sasha quickly looked back at him with a menacing glare in her eyes. She emitted a low, feral growl towards John. He quickly got the message. She did not want him to go easy, she wanted to be rutted like a wild animal. He tightened his grip and slammed back into her.

"OHH...GODS!!!!" the dragoness screamed as she felt his hips slam back to her ass.

John groaned in bliss as he felt her cunt tighten up around his member. He pulled out, her pussy desperately trying to pull him back in. But it did not have to wait long before he trust himself back in. Sasha was breathing heavily as she pushed herself against him, meeting his thrust. The dragoness let out another low, pleasurable moan. John smiled and finally got into the proper mood. He continued to pound in and out of her, gritting his teeth as he was determined to punish her pussy with his cock. The tiny room was soon filled with their moans and the slapping of their hips. John closed his eyes as he focused on the wonderful wet heat that surrounded him when he buried his rod into her. Her smooth, muscular body pressing back to meet with his. Her previously well groomed blue hair, now messy as it flowed down her back and over her shoulder. Her breasts bounced underneath her from the lovers movements. Sasha yelped loudly as gave her ass a firm smack, leaving a slight red mark on her cheek. She grinned as she looked down at the pillow.

"Ow!" John shouted as the tip of her tail violently whipped his own ass cheek in retaliation.

Gods, she loved this man! He could be the kind and gentle lover like on their first night together. He could also be the wild animal that she currently craved. As she felt his trusts stoke the fires of passion, she was determined to savor this experience. She knew that once they were on the road they would have a difficult time finding privacy, especially with Lydia around. She couldn't wait to watch her lover defeat Solomon. After that, she would bring John back to her cave where he would live with her and fuck her every night for the rest of his life.

John's breathing quicker as he desperately tried to keep pace with the wild dragoness under him. Her panting had become small whimpers, and those whimpers were soon getting louder. He never thought that his military conditioning would come in handy for sex, but he was finding out that it did. They had been fucking at rabbit speed, nonstop, for over ten straight minutes. Most men would have thrown out their backs at this point, but John was still starting to feel a small ache in his legs and lower back. But relief would come soon as he felt his balls boil, aching for release.

"Come on...John!" Sasha cried out between breaths, "Fuck...me...like the...beast you are!"

Once again, she tried to use her tail to encourage his movements. Instead, John quickly grabbed hold of her tail and wrapped it around his arm. With a firm grip at the base, John gave her tail a violent tug.

"YEEESSSSS!!!!" she screamed, her eyes shooting wide open. Her claws were leaving deep scratches in the wooden headboard.

"Is this how you want it?" John said with a wide grin as he gave her tail another yank. "Is this rough enough for you?"

"OH...GODS...YESSS!!!!" Sasha cried out as she felt her inevitable climax suddenly approach her. "FUCK ME...CUM IN ME...TAKE WHAT'S YOURS!!!!"

John rammed in a few more times into her hot, tight cunt. Sasha was tearing deep into the mattress with her claws, ripping it to shreds. John's cock felt like a fire hose ready to burst. He gave one final thrust, burying himself as deep as he humanly could. The dragoness and the human cried out in unison as he shot rope after rope of his cum deep inside her. The two lovers remained unmoving as they took a few moments to steady their breathing. He finally pulled out of her, some of his cum following him and dripping onto the bed sheets. Sasha quickly turned on her side and pulled her human lover down onto the bed. She wrapped her limbs around him and pulled him in for a deep kiss. Her long tongue thrust past his lips and deep into his mouth before she finally released him.

"That was...incredible," John managed to say between his deep breaths.

"No, YOU were incredible," Sasha replied lovingly, giving him as small peck on his cheek. "Lydia was right, you will make a wonderful mate for me."

Those words quickly brought John down from his afterglow. "Yeah, about that," he anxiously replied as he glanced over to the wall on the far side of the room where he hoped Lydia had slept through the sounds of their lovemaking. "Assuming I even survive this quest, you will live on for another couple thousand years beyond my life span. I would be a weak old man while you would still have the beautiful young body that you have now. Would you still love me, even when I'm old and frail?"

"Well sure," Sasha replied, looking perplexed. "I mean, I'm sure we could make it work. Besides, what's with this talk of not surviving? Didn't I tell you that I have complete faith that you will defeat Solomon?"

"I know you do," John sighed, "But I also know the odds. Perhaps I do defeat Solomon, but I have a feeling that I won't come out of it alive. To be honest, I'm fine with that."

"So you don't value your life? Do you wish for death to take you?" she replied, raising her tone.

He really did not want to respond to that question because he knew Sasha would not like the answer. "That's not the point," he said shaking his head, "The point I'm trying to make is that one way or another, you will lose me. Are you prepared for that?"

Sasha put her hand lightly on the side of his face while she looked at him worryingly. But she knew John was right. In the grand scheme of things, they would only have a short time with each other. Just a small blip in her life. Even though she was confident that those years with John would probably be her best, he would be gone and she would be alone for thousands of years. Could she find another mate after him? Probably, but would she even want to? She guessed that John wanting to distance himself emotionally helped him become a better warrior, not worrying about hurting those left behind might have brought a sense clarity. However, this was not the real reason as far as John was concerned. He had given various forms of this speech to other women back home who wanted closer relationships. But he did want a closer relationship, it's just that he felt his heart belonged to someone else.

The dragoness pouted disappointingly, but then cracked that small smile she always tried to keep. "Whatever happens between us, I will always care about you and I will always protect you." She pulled him in for a small kiss, giving his cock a squeeze, "And I will always have a good home for this anytime you need it. Now get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow."

John rolled over and stared at the far wall where Lydia was sleeping on the other side. His eyelids felt heavier and could not keep them open any longer. Sasha tightened her arm around his torso and pulled him in close. Feeling her nuzzle the back of his neck, John finally drifted off to sleep.

Unfortunately, Lydia was not asleep and she had indeed heard John and Sasha's lovemaking through the wall. Her face was buried into her pillow, muffling her sobbing. Her fingers dug in to the soft pillow in frustration, threatening to tear it apart. The fabric beneath her face became soaked from her tears. Her chance to get John back, gone. If only she had another minute, it would have been her that he would have been making love to. It should have been her!

As she cried herself to sleep, she wondered if it was even worth continuing the quest with them. She really couldn't stand to see the two of them together anymore. Her hand reached down and tightly grasped the necklace John had given her, but stopped just before she was going to tear it off. She realized that John gave this to her because he cared about her and as angry as she was, she cared about him. Lydia decided that she had to stay, lovers or not, just so she could be at John's side.

But that did not quell the fact that she was angry. Angry at herself, yes, but she wanted to blame someone else too. She could not blame John, he thought she had called things off. What about Sasha for stealing him away from her? No, she could not have known they were together. Ulfric! That bastard! It was his threats of exile that coerced her into breaking up with John. It was because of him, the man she loved was in the arms of another woman. She swore that the next time she saw that asshole lycan, she would kill him. Even if it was in front of her father and the entire village. Lydia gripped the pillow even tighter and pressed it into her face. She screamed into the pillow, letting out all of her frustrations, until she was out of breath and she fell to sleep.

******************************

John was walking back to his uncle's apartment in the South Bronx. The sound of the metro clattering on the tracks above him as he passed by the elevated tracks. It had been six months since he lost his family. A few weeks ago, he was notified that the remains of his mother, father and little sister had been recovered. He soon discovered that the only remains were a few charred bone fragments, identifiable only through DNA testing. He had what little remains cremated and spread the ashes at their favorite campsite in upstate New York.

He had moved out of his parents house, not enough money left over to pay off the mortgage, taxes and keep things running. He also was not old enough to live on his own and was now in the custody of his uncle, David. At one time, he was probably a decent man. But then the alcohol took over his life. Then the debts piled on and he started taking his anger out on his wife, until she had the sense to walk out on him. Soon he found himself out of a job, drunk, and sitting on his ass while collecting welfare checks. John couldn't wait until he was finally eighteen in a year and he could leave his Uncle to wallow in his own filth. David never really cared for him since he moved in a couple months ago. He seemed to consider John a burden that had been dumped on him. David wasn't even interested in driving him up to the campsite to help spread the ashes of his own brother.

When John entered the apartment, he found his uncle sitting in his chair watching TV. David did not even turn to acknowledge him, he just kept watching Jerry Springer, Cops, or whatever white trash show happened to be on. His favorite chair looked like something dug out of a landfill, and it probably was. It was covered in an ugly dark green fabric with red and white stripes. Several strips of duct tape patched various rips and tears. David sat lazily, still wearing the same clothes as the previous day. He probably didn't even take a shower. His oily blond hair clumped into long strands that went past his unshaven face.

"You were supposed to pick me up from school," John said in an annoyed tone.

"You got home, didn't ya?" David sneered.

"We agreed that you were going to pick me up."

"So sue me!" David barked, "I got distracted by something on Jerry Springer. He had on a woman who's mother was a prostitute and was sleeping with the daughter's boyfriend. Anyway, it was too late to pick you up. You have two legs, so you could get home on your own."

"Nevermind," John sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose.

He walked past his uncle to the kitchen that was only a few feet away in the tiny apartment. It was your typical small, low-income apartment. There was very little space to move around, especially with all the trash and junk piled up. Next to the kitchen was a small hallway that led to the two bedrooms and the bathroom. Cracks and small holes were all over the brown and ugly wallpapered walls, David never bothered to call the landlord to get them repaired. The appliances in the kitchen looked like they were not updated since the nineteen seventies, and the fact they barely worked proved it. He opened up the fridge that barely kept anything cold, milk would usually go bad within a couple days. John pulled out a Coke before shutting the door.

"Hey! Gimme a beer," his uncle mumbled from his chair, extending his hand as he was too lazy to get up and get it himself.

John reached for a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon out of the carton and handed it to David. His uncle stared at the can, his hand tightened in anger. He immediately bolted out of his chair and hurled the full beer can at John, ducking just in time to miss his head and slam against the refrigerator door.

"What the hell!" John shouted in completed shock.

"I wanted it cold!" his uncle shouted back enraged, "Could you for once not be a complete fuckup."

"FUCK YOU!" John screamed as he clenched his fists, "At least I won't be a worthless sack of shit like you!"

That finally caused his uncle to snap. With the look of pure rage in his eyes, he charged at John. But the boy was faster as he made the short sprint down the hallway to his room. Slamming the door shut, he locked it with a bolt he installed without his uncle's knowledge. David tried unsuccessfully to force the door open.

"Open the fucking door!" his uncle screamed as he started trying to kick it down.

Of course, John would not comply with his demand. He quickly opened his bedroom window and climbed out to the fire escape just as his uncle kicked open the door, sending the metal bolt flying across the room. Slamming the window shut, he raced down the metal stairs and dropped down to the alley. Running in a full sprint, John headed to the only friend he had. As he ran down the street, the booming sound of thunder filled the air as the sky opened up and the rain poured down.

*********************************

John's eyes snapped open as he awoke suddenly. His heart was racing as he was breathing unsteadily. A little bit of cold sweat covered his face. He was having nightmares again. For the last several years, he had been experiencing them almost every night. However, since arriving to this world was the first time he has been able to sleep peacefully for several consecutive nights. But now, it looked like the nightmares were coming back.

The world outside the room was dead silent and the air still felt quite cool. He figured that it was still night or early morning outside. He then heard the light breathing of the sleeping dragoness snuggled up behind him, her arm wrapped around his torso. Taking care not to wake Sasha, he gently lifted her arm as he rolled out of bed. Knowing full well he was not going to be able to get back to sleep, John started putting his clothes back on. On occasion, Sasha would mutter something in her sleep. John would freeze for a moment until he was sure that she had not awoken. Strapping on his pistol holster to his thigh, he decided that he needed to take a walk or run or anything to clear his mind. Quietly closing the door behind him, he started making his way down the hallway. Stopping just before passing Lydia's door, John peeked inside. A thin strip of light spread across the floor from the hallway to the bed as the door opened. Looking across the room, he saw the white haired wolf girl sleeping peacefully. Her arm was under the pillow, holding it close to her head. Her chest rising and falling as she took deep, slow breaths. Smiling as he saw the necklace he bought for her around her neck, he was about to close the door until he noticed something. It was barely noticeable in the dark, but the areas under her eyes were redder than usual and her cheeks glistened with a small amount of wetness. Was she crying? John would have wait until morning to ask her privately.

Closing the door, he left the inn and stepped out into the cool air. He closed his eyes for a moment as he allowed the fresh air to embrace him. As he had guessed, it was still nighttime. The streets were empty and only illuminated by the small cauldrons of fire that were sporadically placed throughout the village. The hills surrounding the village were black and featureless except to the east where the sky was lighter, the trees at the top of the hill silhouetting against the dark blue sky. In roughly an hour or so, it would be dawn.

John started making his way down the street and toward the edge of the village. He figured once at the edge, he would take a quick jog around the perimeter of Bluemoor and get back to the inn just before Sasha and Lydia woke up. As he was walking, he could swear he could hear another set of footsteps behind him. John immediately stopped and turned around. The street behind him was empty. Starting to walk again, he heard the footsteps behind him. He started to change his pace and listened for the tiny differences between the sound of his feet on the ground and what was behind him. Absolutely sure that someone was following him, he pulled his pistol out of his holster and whipped around. Just then he felt a tiny prick in the side of his neck, like a bee sting. Reaching up, he pulled out a small dart. John blinked his eyes as his vision started to blur, his legs becoming weak. Looking up, he saw a dark figure enter the street. He tried to raise his pistol, but it felt like weighed a hundred pounds. His vision fading as the poison surged through his body, he finally hit the ground.

He was never fully unconscious, instead the world around him was like a hazy dream. He could hear voices, but could not make out what they were saying. He felt himself being moved, but was too weak to struggle. John slowly came to and opened his eyes, his face pressed against the hard packed dirt street. As his vision came back to him, the first thing he saw was a spaulder with three black claw marks painted on it. As he felt his strength come back to him, he realized his arms were once again bound behind his back. Looking around, he was laying in the center of the town square with several armed figures around him. Suddenly he felt someone grab the collar of his shirt and was jerked to his knees. One of the armed men walked around him, lightly dragging the tip of a blade along his neck. John suddenly recognized this man as the leader of the group of thugs he confronted earlier.