New Life in a New World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johneb87
johneb87
835 Followers

John dropped his pants and let them pool around his ankles. As he stepped out of them, he moved his thumbs under the elastic waistband of his boxers and slid them down his legs. Sirenia looked at him hungrily as she saw his fully hardened cock. He took his time moving over to the bed, taking in the sight of the albino woman on the elegant bed offering herself to him. Though in reality, it was he who was offering himself to her.

"You might want to hurry things up," she said coyly, "the morning is fast approaching and sound passes easily through these tent walls."

He smiled as he knelt down between her legs, running his hands along the outside of her thighs. Leaning in, he lightly kissed the inside of her thigh. Sirenia moaned softly in approval as she felt him move to the inside of her opposite thigh. John then dragged his tongue all the way from her inner thigh to her moist pussy lips. Her thighs tightened around his head as he started to attack her cunt with his tongue. She ran her fingers through his hair as she slowly moved her hips. When he pressed his tongue directly on her clit, she arched her back and squealed in delight.

"Fuck me! NOW!" she gasped as she started pulling on his hair.

Not willing to have his scalp ripped out, John slowly kissed his way up her flat belly. She sighed in bliss, running her hand along the side of his face and down the side of his body. Her eyebrow raised slightly as she felt numerous battle scars on his skin. Just what had he gone through? He proceeded to her large breasts, licking his way around her areolas before lightly kissing each of her nipples.

"mmmm...so good," she whispered.

Detaching himself from her nipple, he looked into her vivid green eyes and smiled. Sirenia reached her hand up and removed the pins that held her hair up in tight buns. Her white hair now cascaded naturally off her head. Leaning down, John kissed the crook of her neck and simultaneously trust himself into her cunt. Letting out a loud gasp, the young woman arched her back at the sudden burst of sensations that wracked her body. Kissing the crook on her neck caused her body to tense up, tightening her pussy around his large member. John's eyes squinted shut in response to the incredible feeling of her hot, wet cunt around his cock. They may have just started, but he felt like he would not hold out for long. The necromancer underneath him smiled back, almost knowing what he was thinking. She expertly tightened and released the muscles deep within her cunt, massaging and manipulating his cock.

"Oh...damn, that feels good," John groaned, briefly resting his forehead on her chest.

"I bet it does," Sirenia purred, running her index finger along his jaw line. "Remember though, the amount of info is based off how good you make me feel."

John lifted his head as her words sunk in. He needed to hold back for just a bit longer. His hands found their way to her hips, grabbing them tightly. He pulled out half-way, then plunged right back in. The pale woman's eyes closed shut as she let out a loud gasp. He straightened himself upright as he pulled out and slammed back into her again, loud slaps filling the room. Moving his hands down to her thighs, he pushed her legs straight up and rested her calves on his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her knees and picked up the pace of his thrusts. Her powdery white tits bounced as their bodies joined. Perspiration formed on their fit and toned bodies. Every thrust crushed his pelvis against hers, slapped his balls against her ass. John loved every minute of it.

"Gods YES!...FUCK ME, JOHN!" Sirenia cried out, her body thrashing under him.

John may have been enjoying fucking her, but the increasing light outside the tent reminded him that time was ticking away. He needed to finish her off fast, but needed her to cum hard. As he once again felt her tighten up around him, a dangerous thought in the back of his mind encouraged the idea that he should be savoring their lovemaking session. He quickly shook that thought away, as much as his body wanted more, this was about getting information. This was business. A small grin spread on his face as he parted her legs, allowing her to wrap them around his torso. As predicted, she tightened her legs and pulled him against her. She let out a soft whimper as he was pushed deeper into her. He placed one hand on her thigh and the other just above her pussy. Reaching his thumb down, he ferociously rubbed her clit. The necromancer screamed in delight as the sudden burst of intense pleasure shot through her body like a bolt of electricity.

"THAT'S CHEATING!!!!" she wailed, her body thrashing uncontrollably underneath him.

"All is fair in love and war," John replied with a smirk.

As he continued rubbing her clit, her own arousal was coming in torrents around his cock. A dark wet spot formed on the sheets beneath them on the bed. Her head craned upwards, thrusting her breasts toward him. She looked at him with a lust filled stare, the bangs of her white hair matted against her face from her sweat. Briefly getting control of herself, Sirenia sat up slightly and shot her arms out toward John. She managed to wrap her hands around his neck and pulled the young man back down with her. He suddenly felt her lips capture his as she pulled him into a deep kiss, her tongue forcefully making it's way into his mouth. She dug the heels of her boots into his ass, like she would to spur on a galloping horse. Like a stallion, John once again quickened the pace of his thrusts. She moaned against his lips in approval, her moan turning into a squeal as he pushed deeper.

John broke the kiss and pressed his sweat covered face into her shoulder, allowing him to release his own grunts of pleasure. Gritting his teeth, he concentrated on his movements making sure he was brushing against her clit on every thrust. His own breathing was becoming deep and ragged as he was forcing himself to hold back his release. Come on, cum already! Digging her fingernails into his back, Sirenia's whimpers became short cries. Those short cries became loud screams. No man had ever felt deeper than this man, no man had ever made her feel so full. Gods, if she could, she would take this man all for herself.

"OH YES!...YES!...FUCK ME!...MAKE ME CUM!!!!" the albino beauty screamed.

The feeling of his rock hard cock and his intense thrusts finally pushed her over the edge. A torrent of her cum gushed from her twat and coated his cock. Feeling her wetness increase and hot cunt spasm around his cock, John could not hold back any longer. Crying out, he let loose a spray of his semen deep inside of her as he came hard.

"YESSSS!!!!" Sirenia cried out in pure delight as she felt his hot cum plaster her insides.

The two lovers embraced each other for a few minutes, breathing heavily and covered in sweat. John finally let go and rolled over on his back next to the beautiful necromancer. Both were still exhausted as they looked into each other's eyes, both of them with big grins on their faces.

"Alright, a deal's a deal," Sirenia finally said when her breathing was calmed enough to allow her to form complete sentences. "I can't tell you Solomon's current whereabouts but I can tell you what he's after."

"And this helps me how?" John asked with a confused look.

"Because if you both are going after the same thing, the possibility of encountering him on the way increases. Better yet, if you can get to the items before he does then you can delay his plans. At that point you don't have to worry about finding Solomon, he'll find you."

John propped himself up on his elbow, looking at her intently. "Alright, I'm listening."

Sirenia took a deep breath before turning back to him. "There are two artifacts he needs to acquire before he can bring about the apocalypse. The first is called the Latchkey Stone. It's a stone tablet that can unleash the forces that will tear this world apart. However, the stone is useless by itself. It needs a power source, a crystal called the Devine Gem. That artifact would interest you more."

"Why is that?" John asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because if you truly are from another realm, that crystal is likely what brought you here in the first place."

His eyes widened at the revelation. This was big. Not only did it mean that he had a means of stopping Solomon, but it likely meant a ticket home as well. Hell, he did have a couple blocks of C4 with him, he could probably destroy the artifacts and put Solomon's plans to a complete halt. Still, he felt like Sirenia was holding back something from him. How did she even know this much to begin with?

"Was I that bad?" John asked jokingly, "Because I feel like I got the short end of the stick."

The necromancer laughed deeply, "My love, with the fucking you just gave me, I would tell you Solomon's favorite food if I knew it. But that's honestly all I know."

"Well, thank you for that and it was a pleasure to make your acquaintance," John said as he rolled out of the bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sirenia asked as she out of the bed herself.

"Back to the inn to meet back up with my companions. We'll be leaving soon anyway."

"Well wait for me to pack a few things," said the albino woman, "I'm coming with you."

John quickly turned to her with a confused look, "Oh really? I don't think so."

"Well you don't have a say in the matter," Sirenia said, placing her hands on her naked hips. "Me coming with you is the only payment I will accept on your debt."

"Wait, what debt?" John raised his tone, looking at her angrily. "I gave you a fucking to your satisfaction and you gave me what little information you had on Solomon."

The necromancer shook her head, "No, you still owe me for saving your life from those thugs."

"To hell with that!" John shouted, "No deal!"

Sirenia furrowed her brow as she charged up to him, "You have a debt with me and I will not be denied payment!"

John quickly pulled his pistol out of the holster on the ground, whipped around and aimed it at her head. Already less than a couple feet from him, the necromancer reached out and placed the palm of her hand on his bare chest. They both looked into each other's eyes with intense glares.

"All I need is a pound of trigger pressure and I can splatter your brains on the other side of this tent," John warned as he pulled the hammer back with a loud click.

"All I need is to utter one word and I can destroy your soul completely," Sirenia retorted.

They stared at each other, locked in a deadly game of chicken. John considered his odds. He might be quick on the trigger, but he didn't even know what word she had to say. Did it even matter? He could easily kill her and be done with it. No, there was no point in killing her needlessly. He also knew now that she was a capable fighter and might actually be useful.

With a frustrated sigh, John lowered his pistol. "Fine, but you get to explain why we now have an extra mouth to feed."

"I think I heard him in here!" said the all to familiar voice of Lydia outside the tent.

Oh shit. Not more than a second later, Lydia burst inside the tent with Sasha right behind her. She only got a few steps in when she froze in shock and disgust as she came upon the scene. There was her former lover, stark naked and covered in sweat. She glanced down between his legs, his cock clearly coated in the juices of another woman. Lydia then looked over to the albino skinned woman just a few feet over and equally as naked. The half-lycan was mortified to see what was obviously John's cum leaking out of the woman's cunt and dripping onto the ground. The dragoness couldn't help but blush. Lydia though, was pissed.

****************************

"You jackass! You...you PIG!" the half-lycan screamed.

After managing to prevent Lydia from immediately killing Sirenia, the four of them returned to the inn and were now standing in Lydia's room. John, now fully dressed including his vest, was listening to the enraged wolf girl hurl insults at him. Sasha sat on the bed with a neutral look on her face. She was not obviously mad at him, but she was not defending him either. She just stared off into nowhere, only giving him short glances. He could tell that she was at least disappointed in him. The necromancer on the other hand, stood in a corner away from everyone else, looking amused by the situation.

"Explain yourself!" Lydia finally said, ending her tirade.

"It was for information about Solomon," John replied, trying to keep a calm tone. "We now know what he is after and can plan our strategy around that. I think it was worth it."

"Really? That's not what you said earlier," chimed Sirenia from the corner.

"Anyway, I really had no other choice," John continued trying to ignore the necromancer's comments. "This was strictly business."

"I don't know, you seemed to be enjoying yourself," Sirenia chimed in again.

"Seriously! You're not helping!" he shouted back to the woman in the corner. "Besides, why are you so angry anyway?" he asked, turning back to Lydia. "Why do you even care?"

"Because once again, you were fucking some whore while the rest of us were worried about you," Lydia rebuked as she pointed her finger at the necromancer, "Even worse, that woman is going to joining us!"

"That woman just so happed to save my life and potentially yours," John rebutted.

Sirenia smirked, "Actually, I threatened to kill him if he did not let me join you."

"SHUT UP!" Lydia screamed at her, "We don't want you here! So go back to fucking some rotting corpse."

"Well, we're stuck with her," John shouted at the half-lycan. "And that's not the real reason you are angry. Come on, you were angry after I slept with Sasha for the first time. I know you were crying last night after we had sex again. Now, once again, you are angry with me after I slept with Sirenia. What's the real reason you are so upset?"

"I'm angry because...because..." the wolf girl stammered.

"Do you still have feelings for me?" John asked, interrupting her. His comment even drawing Sasha's attention.

"Wait? What?" Lydia replied, at a loss of words from his question.

"Do you still...have feelings for...me?" he repeated the question again, only now speaking more slowly.

"I..." the half-lycan tried to reply, but could not formulate any words to answer his question.

Letting out a frustrated groan, John grabbed his M4 and started to walk out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Sasha finally spoke up for the first time since she saw him in the tent.

"To get a drink! I need one after dealing with you three." John then turned to Lydia, "Just so you know, it was never my intent to rip out your heart...even though that's exactly what you did to me."

With that he left the room, leaving Sasha and Sirenia to look at Lydia for answers. John did not have far to walk since the tavern was right next door. He walked in and gave a nod to Max who was working the counter. He found a quiet table secluded in the back corner and sat down. The waitress took his order and brought him back some ale in a large, metal mug. He took his first sip of the warm, stale beer when a robed figure came over to his table.

"Excuse me," said a womanly voice, "But the man at the bar says that you are some kind of warrior."

"What gave you that idea sweetheart," John replied dismissingly. He looked up and saw the saddened expression on the woman's face. "I'm sorry, it's been a rough day."

He motioned to the chair across from him and offered her a seat. As she sat down, he could more clearly see her face under the hood of her robe. Her skin was white, almost on the pale side. Her face, which was strikingly beautiful, was accompanied by her purple eyes. Raven black hair flowed out of the hood and over her shoulders. He also noticed something else different about her, pointed ears.

"You're an elf, aren't you?"

The woman cracked a small smile, "Yes I am."

"What can I do for you?" John asked as he tried to swallow another sip of his ale.

"Well, my son likes to explore the caves out here. You know how boys are. Anyway, he should have been home three days ago but no one has seen or heard from him." Tears started to well up in the eyes of the concerned mother, "I would go looking myself, but I dare not search those caves alone."

John quickly understood the proposition. He thought about it for a moment. This really had no relevance to his current mission and was probably a waste of time. On the other hand, this woman was genuinely concerned about the wellbeing of her son. Plus he could use some good Karma. The woman then pulled out a small sack of coins from her sleeve and set it on the table. John looked at it for a moment before pushing it back to her.

"Let's find your son first, then we'll talk about payment," he said as he got up and threw a coin on the table.

The woman's face brightened, "Really? You'll help me? Oh, thank you!"

He gave the woman a warm, reassuring smile. "My name is John, by the way."

"John, what a handsome name," the woman smiled back at him, "I'm Lilith."

johneb87
johneb87
835 Followers