New Life in a New World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johneb87
johneb87
833 Followers

Surprisingly, Sasha was not shocked, or offended, or even angered by Lydia's statement. She remained calm and open. The half-lycan's expression changed from frustrated to regretful when she saw a slight red stain on the dragoness' pearl white skin just beneath her nose. The stain was from blood after the wolf girl struck the Sasha in the face.

"I'm fine by the way," the dragoness replied coyly when she saw Lydia notice her injury. "Why did you even let him go in the first place?"

"Because I let my own ambitions and fears get the better of me," Lydia replied as she apprehensively ran her finger around the rim of her glass. "Humans are still hated by my people, in fact, I almost killed John when we first met. But our first night together, he proved to be something more and I instantly fell in love with him."

"Yeah, he seems to have that effect," Sasha chuckled. But Lydia didn't look amused by her quip. "I'm sorry, please continue," the dragoness said apologetically.

"My father will be asking me to take his place as leader of our village," the half-lycan replied with a long sigh. "All my life, I have been trying to earn my place among my people. I want to prove that I have earned my position through my abilities rather than as a favor from my father. I have fought all my life to gain the respect not offered to other half-lycans."

The dragoness looked puzzled, "If Radulf is choosing you to take his place, it's because he believes you do have the strength to lead your people. Now that you have earned your place, you should be able to take whoever you want as a mate."

The wolf girl shook her head, "My father was nearly run out of the village because my mother was human. I don't want that to happen to me and put John at risk of a worse fate."

"Yes, there was a coup against your father," Sasha replied. "But he fought not only for his position but also for you and your mother. He believed that he should be able to stay with the one he loved, even if she was a human."

"And after all that, my mother died from an illness just a few days later."

Sasha raised an eyebrow suspiciously, "Is that what your father said happened to her?"

"Um, of course," Lydia replied with a confused look, "But that's not the point. The point is now that I look back, I regret breaking up with him. John was right...I still have feelings for him. I've come to realize that even if I become the leader of my people, a life without his love just feels so empty."

"You know, he still loves you," Sasha replied with a small smile.

"Ha!" the half-lycan laughed as she took another swig of her drink, "He sure has a funny way of showing it."

"Sure, you're angry that he also slept with Sirenia and myself," Sasha explained, "But then there are all the little things he's done. Right after I saved him from Drahak, he insisted that we go looking for you. I had to beg him to come with me and even after I promised him that we would find you later, he was still hesitant to leave. Then after we found you and I tried to send you away, he requested that you came along."

Lydia put down her glass and stared off seemingly into nowhere as she reflected on John's behavior.

"Then there's that," Sasha pointed to the necklace John bought for Lydia. "He bought that because he thought you would like it, out of the kindness of his heart."

The wolf girl held the necklace in her hand, running her thumb along the smooth pink crystal that dangled from the end. She didn't notice it before, but she recalled his expression when he handed the necklace to her. At first, he was nervous and unsure. He didn't know whether or not she would appreciate his gift. But when she did like it, it was not relief that she saw on his face. It was happiness. She had seen him smile before, but that brief moment was the first time she saw him truly happy.

Sasha reached out and lightly placed her hand on the half-lycan's arm. "I've seen the way he looks at you and the way he acts around you. Lydia, deep down, he loves you!"

"I don't know if you've noticed but two other women took my place," Lydia replied as she wiped away the tears that welled up in her eyes and her wolf ears drooped. "Any chance that I had is probably long gone."

"Sirenia is not in love with him," Sasha replied, "Granted she still has lustful feelings for him, but she is not really interested in taking him all for herself...at least for now. But the things she said to you earlier was only to get under your skin because you were mad at her."

The wolf girl's ears perked up when she heard this. She didn't know whether to feel happy or annoyed. Only a few minutes ago, she was willing to kill the necromancer over John. But to hear that Sirenia was not in love with him, she didn't know whether to forgive her or kill her for the trouble she caused. But Lydia then gave a nervous look to the dragoness.

"And what about you?" the wolf girl asked, "Do you love him?"

"More than any other man I've loved in a long time," the dragoness answered back. "I'll be honest, I had to work up the courage to talk to you about this. There's a selfish part of me that wants to take advantage of your mistake so he can be mine. I've spent the last couple days thinking about nothing else other than how much I looked forward to John living with me when this was all over."

"I see," Lydia sighed, sadly looking down at her empty glass.

Sasha moved her hand down the wolf girl's arm and gave Lydia's her hand a gentle squeeze. "But...that would not be fair for you and as much as I would like to have him for myself, I know that's not what John wants. Therefore it would be wrong for me to stand in the way."

Lydia quickly turned to the dragoness, her eyes widened with anticipation. "What exactly are you saying?"

"Ever since we first made love, John had always been a bit...well...distant. Despite my advances, he still seemed a bit hesitant to acknowledge them. So last night I made my feelings clear to him and despite what he told me, I discovered the truth. His heart belonged to someone else. So if you love him as much as I think you do, then go get him back...before I change my mind."

"Gods! Thank you!" Lydia cried as she excitedly embraced Sasha in a friendly hug.

Sasha hugged her new friend back and while she looked cheerful on the outside, she felt differently inside. Even if John had feelings for Lydia, she still felt that she could win his heart. At first, she wanted to be with him so she could be at the side of a hero. But in the last couple days she learned about his serious, yet caring personality. She found out about his little insecurities. They shared a little of each other's culture. And while his desires, fears and past were still a mystery to her, she loved him for that. While she kept her composure, she wanted to cry. She knew that stepping aside for the half-lycan was the right thing to do, but that did not mean she liked it. Once again, she was going to give up a unique and caring man she loved to another woman. Just like Radulf.

"Now I just need to find him," Lydia thought out loud.

"Yeah, on that note, where is he?" the dragoness asked as she looked around the room, baffled that he was not there.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but listen in on your conversation," Max said as he approached the two ladies, "He left nearly an hour ago with an elven woman."

The excited and happy expression on the wolf girl's face suddenly faded to anger. "That lecherous bastard!" she growled, "When I get my hands on him..."

Lydia paused when she saw that Sasha was not angry or disappointed, but leery. It was like she knew something was amiss.

"Max, how often do you get elves in these parts?" the dragoness asked with a worried tone.

"Well..." Max replied as he searched his memory, "Not very often. She said that she was searching for her son who got lost in the caves outside of town. But I don't remember seeing a young male elf come through."

Sasha's claws dug into the table and her body began to tremble, "What did this elf look like?"

"She was different than most elves I've seen," Max said, rubbing his chin as he recalled the mysterious woman. "She was beautiful, had rather pale skin, and hair black like coal. And those eyes...I could never forget those eyes. Those dark, purple eyes."

An icy feeling gripped the dragoness' heart as her blood ran cold. She froze completely with a terrified look on her face. Sasha began to shake uncontrollably and nearly jumped out of her chair when she felt Lydia's hand on her shoulder.

"Sasha, what's wrong?" the half-lycan asked worryingly.

The dragoness suddenly reached out and grabbed Max's shirt collar and pulled him close. "Where are these caves?" she asked in a stern yet panicked tone.

"To..to the south of the village...just outside of town," Max replied nervously.

Sasha let go of the barkeep and turned to Lydia, "Go get Sirenia and meet me in the cave."

The half-lycan shook her head, "Are you kidding! I'll probably kill that woman if you leave me alone with her."

"Don't argue with me!" the dragoness shouted back.

"Sasha, what's going on? Let me go to the caves and you get Sirenia."

"Fine! Then go now!" Sasha replied urgently, "Run! Run now or John is dead!"

****************************

"Ikuzar! That's enough!" shouted a female voice.

John was suddenly snapped out of his nightmare. The walls of the burning office faded away to the rocky cavern walls, glowing red from the torches. The sounds of the panicked and screaming victims were replaced by silence. He glanced up to see the thin, gangly demon still looking down on him with a sick smile. The pistol was still pressed against his chin, his finger had a tight grip on the trigger. His hand began to shake. Even with the nightmare gone, his mind still wrestled with the idea of taking his own life.

"Of course...mother," the demon replied.

Mother? John turned around to see who the demon was referring to, his eyes widened in disbelief. Behind him stood a beautiful, black haired elf. It was Lilith. She smiled at him deviously as the reality of the situation sunk in. There was no lost child, she was not looking for her son, it was a deception from the beginning. She had led him into a trap, but for what purpose, he did not know.

"You'll have to forgive my son," Lilith said softly, "He can almost be as cruel as his father."

John looked at the monster, then back to Lilith. She was this thing's mother? How was that even possible? Who was the father? Those questions were soon answered. Lilith reached up to her neck to the strings that held her cloak in place. With a single tug, the knot unraveled and the garment slipped off her shoulders and fell onto the ground. Her body was magnificent, the hourglass figure completely flawless in just about every way. Her curvy hips emerged from the top of her elegant, black skirt and narrowed at her slender waist. Her large, full breasts were barely contained by the metal chest plate that was shaped like flower pedals that cupped her bosom. Her pale skin looked smoother than silk. Her long, raven black hair flowed down her back and stopped just short of her perfectly formed ass. She looked at him through her purple eyes with a predatory glare. But unlike the look Sirenia gave him, this seemed much more malicious. His looked on in complete shock when a pair of wings, black as night, unfurled behind her.

"Wha...what are you?" he finally croaked.

"I was an elf at one time," the beautiful creature replied as she sauntered toward him, "but now I'm a succubus."

"Succubus?"

"Yes, someone who can give you great pleasure," she replied as she twisted a lock of his hair around her finger. "Pleasure more powerful than the pain and suffering you just experienced."

The pistol was still pointed to his head as he took heavy, quivering breaths. The look of desperation was still in his eyes as he still considered pulling the trigger. He was petrified from the traumatic experience of watching his family perish. Every rational thought was telling him to aim the gun at the succubus and keep pulling the trigger until the clip was empty. But he couldn't do it, his body refused to listen to him. Lilith gently guided his hand away from under his chin and back to his holster.

"Now now, there's no need for that," she said in the tone that a mother would use to comfort a child, "Lilith's going to make everything all better."

She softly placed her hand on the side of his face and encouraged him to his feet. With her other hand, she playfully ran her fingers through his hair. He could smell the incredible fragrance coming off her, only this time it was much stronger. That musky floral scent tantalized him with every breath he took in. Better than any perfume a woman could buy, his heart fluttered as the aroma overtook him. God, it was so addicting. Everything else in his mind seemed to fade away. He didn't care about having to defeat Solomon, he didn't care about the fight with Lydia, and more importantly he didn't care about the traumatic experience he just had.

Lilith moved her hand to the back of his head and pulled him in until their lips met. The soldier hungrily kissed back, lost in the sweet taste of her lips. His own hands found their way to her body. One hand on her upper back, the other firmly planted on her round ass. The succubus moaned in approval as John pulled her closer to him. She then broke the kiss and gently laid his head on her large, soft breasts.

"There is nothing to fear my love," the succubus whispered softly to him, "I won't let anyone else hurt you."

Her soothing voice was currently music to his ears. He didn't care if his last bit of rational thinking was warning him of the hint of deception in her voice. As Lilith held him close, he felt like he was in his mother's arms. Everything about this woman; her voice, her irresistible fragrance, her soft touch, it relaxed him to the point he was almost no longer in control of his body. She brought up his head and lightly kissed him on the lips again. Her violet eyes locked with his and refused to let go. The succubus then gently took him by the hand and led him down another corridor.

As she pulled him along down the passageway, what was left of his rational mind feebly tried to alert him to the dangerous situation one more time. Everything was still hazy to him, like a heavy buzz from drinking all night. The only resistance he could manage was to try and drag his feet a little. Lilith seemed to take notice and looked back at him with an amused smile. The succubus pulled John in closer until he was fully in her embrace. Her wings wrapped around him like a thick blanket as she held him close, pressed against her curvaceous body.

"I can see you are still quite rattled by your earlier experience," she cooed, her lips pressed against his ear, "So why don't you let me take all the pain away? Let me give you pleasure that few mortals ever experience."

With those words, the last of his resistance faded away. Her intoxicating sent and her soft touch was a sanctuary against everything he feared. He was quite content with the idea of being in the succubus' embrace forever. They walked together slowly through the dark corridor, her wings still draped around him.

It was not long before they came to another chamber, illuminated by a dim orange glow. Stalagmites and stalactites were everywhere. Dozens of candles were placed throughout the room, keeping the center lit with a romantic glow but leaving the outer edges bathed in shadow. Looking up he saw that many of the candles were stuck onto the stalactites, like a natural chandelier. At the center of the room was what looked like a stone altar, pentagrams and demonic symbols carved into the sides. On top was a thick bed padding and a satin white sheet. It looked a bit like the king sized stone bed at Sasha's place, but only half the size.

Opening her wings, she released the young warrior and took a few steps back. He let out a small whimper, wanting to return to her soft embrace. But she gave him a reassuring look that told him they would not be separated for long. Reaching up behind her and with the simple pull of a string, her metal chest plate fell off and clattered on the ground. Her unrestrained ample breasts burst forth, swollen pale nipples jutting out toward him. Lilith placed the palms of her hands at the top of her chest and slowly ran them down her body. She closed her eyes and let out a low moan as her hands ran over her heavy, pale breasts and down to her hips. Hooking her thumbs at the edges of her skirt, she pushed it down to the floor with a slight wiggle of her sexy hips. Her voluptuous, naked body stood before him. She was perfect! An hourglass body, firm breasts, slender thighs that joined at her bare and wet folds. God, he wanted this woman.

Walking toward him, the succubus placed her hands at his hips and ran them up and under his shirt. "I think you are a little overdressed."

John instinctively raised his arms as she pulled the shirt over his head. After bringing down his arms, he removed his gloves from his hands and tossed them on the ground. She gently raked her sharp nails down his chest, giving him a sharp tickling sensation. Kneeling down in front of him, her hands found their way to his belt and unbuckled it before sliding his pants and underwear down his hips. She looked up, her purple eyes giving him an alluring gaze before she engulfed his cock.

"Ohh.." was all he could manage as worked his manhood with her full lips and tongue.

Lilith hummed in satisfaction as she let her tongue trace the very edges of his mushroomed tip. She slid it along his underside and gently pressed it into the slit. Her other hand reached for his testicles as she gently fondled them. He was lost in the incredible feeling as he became harder in her mouth. The succubus repurposed her hands and made short work of the rest of his attire. John didn't even remember at what point his boots and socks came off, only that when he brought himself back to the real world he was completely naked with his pants around his ankles. The succubus released his shaft from between her lips with a loud pop before taking him by the hand and pulling him over to the bed.

She ended up beside him and nibbled on his earlobe, her hand giving his staff a few more tugs to bring him to full hardness. Pressing on his back, she prodded him onto the bed and laid him down on his back. Giving his chin beard a playful tug, she climbed up on top of him and positioned the soft folds of her womanhood over his throbbing shaft. Already her juices were dripping from her cunt and onto his rod. In one smooth motion, she sank her hips and took his throbbing erection inside of her.

The two of them cried out in unison as she slid down the length of his cock and rested her pelvis against his. John felt like he had entered paradise. Her hot, wet cunt clamped down on him like a vice. The feeling was incredible!

She leaned forward and rested her soft body on top of his, her ample breasts pressing against his chest. Running her hand through his hair, the succubus planted a series of small tender kisses on his cheek. Slowly, she lifted her hips up before settling her hips back down. John gritted his teeth as he felt every inch of her wet tunnel. Almost involuntary, he reached his hands up and grabbed her firm round ass. His lips found their way to the crook of her neck, kissing her softly.

"Mmm, that's the spirit," Lilith murmured as she picked up the pace of her movements.

Her hips slammed down much more aggressively, her body sliding along his now. Several soft moans escaped her lips as the young man moved one of his hands to her lower back. Holding her tightly against him. He closed his eyes as he savored the soft touch of her silky smooth skin against his own. When he opened them again, he was greeted by her exquisite lavender eyes. With her hand holding the back of his head, the succubus gently lifted him up until they captured each other's lips. Finding himself kissing her back hungrily, he slid his hand up along her spine until his fingers became tangled in the strands of her long black hair.

johneb87
johneb87
833 Followers