New Life in a New World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johneb87
johneb87
833 Followers

"Mmmmpf..." the succubus moaned against his lips, her tongue sliding past and wrestled with his. She continued rolling her hips with every rise and fall as she slid up and down his cock. It was not long until John was thrusting his own hips upwards to meet hers. The woman's voluptuous body writhing on top of him.

"Oh...Yes!" she groaned, finally releasing his lips.

"God, it's so...good," the young man beneath her managed to grunt.

The edges of her lips curled into a small smile as she sat up straighter on her lover. He whimpered slightly in disappointment as he felt her form move away from him, but then suddenly felt her hands move to his upper back and neck. She pulled him up in a sitting position and pressed his face into the creamy flesh of her large tits. John let out a muffled moan as he was smothered by her fleshy pillows.

"Feel right at home there do you?" Lilith whispered sensually, "Go ahead, have a little fun with them."

John's hands slowly moved up the soft curves of her sides until he was cupping her breasts. She loosened her grip, allowing him to pull away slightly and gasp for air. He caught one of her pert nipples in his mouth, the succubus moaned in approval as he gently sucked on her beautifully formed tits.

"AHEEE!" she yelped as John playfully bit down, "Naughty, naughty boy."

He continued to roll his hips upwards, matching her intense motion. He was not prepared when the exotic succubus worked his cock with her vagina. She squeezed him expertly like a velvet hand, coaxing him closer to the brink.

"Oh my god," he breathed at the overwhelming sensation that wracked his loins.

"God can't help you now," Lilith replied softly as she lightly tapped his nose.

He missed those words completely as he was simply trying to hold on for dear life as waves of pure bliss flowed through him. It felt almost tangible, like a blanket he could wrap around himself. She repositioned her arms so they were draping over his shoulders while he increased the speed of his thrusts.

"Oh yesss...you feel so good...fuck me..." she managed to say between her ragged breathing.

Lilith slowly slid her arms back and placed them directly on his chest. She started to push him down on his back.

"Ooooh baby...I knew it would have been such a waste to have you die by suicide," she said in a cold sensual tone, "This is a much better way to perish."

Perish? His lust filled mind still did not fully register the word, but it was enough to unnerve him slightly. His back was soon pressed firmly to the bed. John tried to sit up but Lilith still had her palms pressed to his chest, pinning him down. Arching her back, she craned her neck upwards as her wings spread wide. Her pace quickened as she was slamming herself down on his rock hard member, his hips thrusting back upwards by pure instinct.

"YESSS...FUCK ME!" screamed the succubus, "I'm glad that Solomon failed in his first attempt to kill you because...AH!...now I get you all to myself."

That name alone caused John to break through the haze and snap back to reality. By emotionally compromising him earlier, she left him vulnerable to suggestion and her seductive powers. He had taken the bait and had fallen perfectly into her trap. He tried more forcefully to sit up but her strength overpowered him, impossibly strong for her appearance. John raised his arms to try and push the deamoness off of him. Her left hand quickly moved to his throat and squeezed, choking him.

"I could choke you out but that wouldn't be pleasurable for you," she warned, "Unless you're into that sort of thing."

Gripping her arm, he tried to pull it away but it wouldn't budge. When he glanced upwards, he suddenly became entranced by her eyes. Something snapped inside his head. He gave up, like something inside of him lost the will to fight back. John slowly let go and allowed his arms to collapse to his sides.

Lilith pressed down, mashing her hips against his pelvis and grinding against him. Her moist tunnel gripping him, urging him to release. His breathing was harsh and uneven as the sex demon pushed wave after wave of pure ecstasy into him, coursing through his body. He lifted his ass off the bed, pushing everything he had against her. She no longer fucked him gently, she rode him like a wild stallion.

"Yes! Fuck me! Release yourself into me!"

He felt something boil inside of him, an ever increasing pressure threatening to burst. Thrashing against the succubus, he couldn't take any more. His eyes shot open as fireworks went off inside his head. A numbing, tingling sensation spread from his fingertips and toes.

Lilith thrashed her head back, eyes squinted shut. "OOOHHH...YESSSS...I'M CUMMING!!!!"

Her tight pussy clamped down on him one last time, refusing to let him go. It was too much! Tilting his head back, he roared as he forcefully came inside her. His hips jerked and convulsed as he shot never ending ropes of his seed inside of her unholy womb. His eyes rolled back as he found himself unable to stop.

"That's it," Lilith whispered, "Let death take you on the wings of pleasure."

He continued to empty himself inside of her, like a fire hose that would never turn off. It was as if a part of him was breaking loose from his worldly bonds and flowing into her. Every moment he felt weaker. John looked to his chest and opened his eyes in terror as he was becoming thinner. His hair slowly began to turn grey. It became harder to breathe on his own. All he could do was watch darkness embrace him as he drained his life into the succubus.

**************************

Lydia had her hand firmly placed in the rocky wall as she navigated the pitch black cave. She may have inherited her excellent night vision from her father, but even this was pushing it for her. There was no time to make a torch before entering. If Sasha was correct about the danger John was in, she needed to find him without delay. Of the few details she could see, the half-lycan's vision was strong enough to see the markings he had etched onto the wall. She was thankful to see that he was wise enough to leave some kind of way for others to find him. When she came to another fork in the twisting corridors of the cave, she only needed to find the arrow he drew on the wall. Eventually, she would be led right to him.

She was still not happy about the fact he just left without telling anyone. How could he be so careless? Perhaps he was still angry about their fight earlier; but still, he should have not wandered off like this. And with some woman he didn't even know! Gods she wanted to be so furious at him, but was much too terrified. She couldn't get the frightened look on Sasha's face back in the tavern out of her mind. Who was this woman he was with? All she knew was that she saw a dragoness become more frightened than she ever thought possible.

When she got to another fork, she saw a bright green glow emanate from one of the paths. It was clear which direction John went. She turned the corner only to find herself at a dead end. On the ground she found the source of the green glow. It was a small, glowing stick that was obviously left there by John. Lydia cautiously reached down, but felt no heat coming from it. She picked it up and carefully studied the glowing object. She noticed that a liquid inside the stick was the source of the light, like a potion. As much as she wanted to get a better understanding of his equipment, she had more urgent matters.

The half-lycan quickly brought herself back to reality and set the glow stick back on the ground. She raised her eyebrow curiously when she noticed his tactical vest laying there. The wolf girl looked for any signs of a struggle, but found none. So why did he take his vest off? Lydia then saw the small opening at the base of the wall. She removed her fur pelt to make things easier and carefully crawled through the hole.

After pulling herself through, she found herself in another chamber. Come on John, where are you? Lydia's gaze then focused on something at the other end of the chamber, a faint orange glow. Perhaps a torch John was holding. She knew she should have approached it more cautiously, but her emotions got the better of her. She quickly ran to the other side of the chamber and turned the corner to see a silhouetted figure in front of her.

"John!" she cried out.

"WRONG!" a demonic voice screamed from inside her head.

Her hands shot up to her head as she dropped to her knees, the pain was excruciating. She looked on in horror as the disgustingly thin creature grinned back at her. She tried to fight it, force the presence out of her head. But the demon was too powerful. Lydia howled in agony as the creature searched deeper into her mind, violating her innermost thoughts.

"We didn't expect to see you here so soon," Ikuzar said from inside her head. "No matter, it's too late to help your friend. Mother already...took care of him."

Lydia felt a sickening feeling of dread in the pit of her stomach. He's lying! John can't be dead. Any hope she tried to bring herself was dashed when she saw his rifle laying on the ground.

"Oh...I see," the demon said with a chuckle, "You love him. Well, would it comfort you to know that his last moments were in absolute pleasure?"

Images of John and a mysterious woman invaded her mind. The woman was clearly not an elf, but something else. Black wings spread out wide behind her. Both John and the woman were naked, their bodies clashing together in the throes of passion. His eyes were squinted shut and he grit his teeth as he neared his climax. When he did cum, his eyes shot open but with a look of terror. As the evil woman smiled wickedly at him, his skin began to dry up and wrinkle. Lydia was forced to watch as the man she loved rolled up his eyes and became a lifeless husk. The half-lycan shrieked at the terrible scene and at the painful feeling as the telepathic monster probed deeper into her mind.

"Well, this is interesting," the demon said curiously, "What if I told you your father lied about your mother's death?"

"Shut up!" the half-lycan shouted back.

"Oh, but what's better is that even he doesn't know how his mate truly perished."

"You lie!" Lydia screamed, "You don't know anything about her."

"Oh but I do," Ikuzar replied, "I've seen inside you mind, your inner most thoughts, and your forgotten memories."

The rocky walls of the cave started to fade away to be replaced by wood. The chamber itself seemed to be growing larger, yet disappearing. Elegantly carved pillars sprouted from the floor until they met the ceiling. Green banners flowed down from the wall. The strange surroundings of the cave were replaced by something much more familiar, the great hall in the palace in Wolfdell. She could hear the sounds of a commotion outside the walls. She quickly shut her eyes, trying to block out the intrusion into her thoughts.

"This is not real," she whispered to herself.

"There is so much as a child that you do not remember, but those memories are not forgotten. They are simply locked away, hidden in the deep recesses of your mind. Consider it my parting gift to you before you die."

When she opened her eyes again, a figure stood in front of her. But it was not the demon, it was another lycan and he was facing away from her. Covered in white fur, the lycan wore a grey cloak and brandished a sword. The sword itself was single handed and the blade was lined with large, jagged edges. On the underside of the sword, there was a space between from the hilt to about midway down the blade. She had seen this blade displayed in the palace and realized who the lycan was. It was her father.

"Father?" Lydia said cautiously, but the figure did not respond.

"Radulf!" a woman cried from behind her.

Radulf looked back to the source of the noise. Lydia turned around to see a human woman enter the Great Hall with an infant in her arms. It was her mother! She never remembered her mother's face but her father always talked about how beautiful she was. Now she could see that he wasn't kidding. The heavenly looking woman was slender and stood about the height that Lydia was now. Her gentle face was framed by her long brunette hair that ran down to her shoulders. She was wearing a elegant light purple skirt and a white blouse. Her golden eyes looked to her husband with much worry as she ran past the half-lycan without even noticing her.

Lydia got a look at the infant as her mother passed by. The baby was mostly human except of a distinctive feature, a pair of wolf ears. She suddenly realized that she was looking at her infant self.

"Anara! Thank the Gods you're alright," Radulf replied as he gave his mate a comforting embrace, "We need to get you out of the palace right now!"

Three other lycans rushed into the room; Ulfric, Rollo, and another palace guard. While she easily recognized Ulfric and Rollo, she had never seen the third guard before. The lycan guard was much younger and had dark grey fur. He was wearing the traditional black plated armor with a red robe underneath that all palace guards wore. Their swords and armor were already stained with fresh blood. The shouting outside grew louder and soon there was a loud, rhythmic banging. There was a mob outside trying to break down the door. Lydia realized this was the night that half the village tried to forcefully exile her father.

"My Lord," Ulfric said to her father, "We have secured the doors as best we could but I fear they will not hold for long. We need to escort you to safety without delay."

"I'm not leaving," Radulf replied firmly, "I will not run from my home for believing in what is right."

"You can't be serious!" Anara cried, "They won't just exile you, they will rip you apart if given the chance."

"I need to do this," he said softly as he ran his furred thumb along the infant's cheek, "Not for myself, but for the future of all lycans...including our daughter."

"You know I've never agreed with your mate, but in this case, I hate to admit that she is right," Ulfric chimed in.

Radulf turned to his friend, "I want you to get Anara out of the palace through the underground tunnels." He then turned back to his mate, "The tunnels will lead you to just outside the village. Sasha will be waiting for you and will take you someplace safe. Rollo and I will remain here, at least we can buy you some time."

"I love you," she whispered, tears running down her cheeks. Anara reached up and gave her husband a passionate kiss on his muzzle.

Ulfric turned away with a frustrated look on his face that no one seemed to notice. He then pointed at the other palace guard. "You! You're coming with me."

The guard nodded and gently placed his hand on Anara's shoulder, letting her know they had to leave. She reluctantly pulled herself away from her husband as the two lycans rushed her out of the room. Lydia looked back to her father who stood next to Rollo, ready to fight for his throne once the mob came crashing in. The room started to fade out except for the area around her mother, highlighting her like a spotlight. Not wanting to be consumed by the darkness, the wolf girl followed Anara, Ulfric, and the other palace guard.

The two guards quickly escorted her mother through the hallways of the palace. The walls covered with wooden planks that were lit softly by the oil lamps that lined the hall. Lydia remembered her father once showing her the secret underground passage. The entrance was on the second floor of the palace so it would be close to the living quarters. A spiral staircase would then run down the center of the palace to the tunnels below. The passage used to be an old mine shaft that ran under Wolfdell until her grandfather secretly turned it into an escape route in case human armies attacked the village. The exit was about a half-mile outside of the village and deep into the woods.

They were just about to turn the corner and head up the stairs to the living quarters where the entrance to the escape passage was located. Ulfric ran ahead of the group a bit, extending his hand back to signal the other guard to stay behind him. The black furred lycan stopped at the base of the steps and peered around the corner. His eyes narrowed as he stared intently, not moving a muscle.

"Is something wrong, Ulfric?" Anara whispered nervously.

His eyes slowly shifted to her as he tightened the grip on his sword. "There is," he growled.

With lightning speed, Ulfric suddenly turned and thrust his sword into the palace guard's chest. He carefully aimed the blade to strike in the exposed part of the armor, offering little resistance to the sword. There was the soft patter of blood dripping onto the wooden floor. In the final seconds of his life, the young lycan looked back at his betrayer in disbelief. Ulfric gave the sword one final twist to open the wound before withdrawing it from the guard's body. The dead lycan's crashed to the ground with a metallic thud from his armor.

Anara tried to run, but the black furred lycan was too quick. His arm shot out and grabbed hold of her brunette hair. She screamed in pain as he pulled her back and threw her against the wall. She held her infant tightly as Ulfric kept her immobilized. She whimpered as she looked into his cold eyes, his lips curling upwards revealing his sharp fangs. He emitted a low, feral growl from deep within his throat.

"P...Please..." Anara whispered, her voice trembling with fear.

"You have made a great warrior weak," he snarled in anger.

She tried to scream but was cut short as the lycan lunged forward and clamped down his jaws at her jugular. Lydia's mother struggled to gasp for air. Ulfric pulled away, a huge chunk of flesh was ripped out. There was a sick gurgling sound as her blood flowed freely from the massive wound, staining her shirt red. A few streams spurted out of her neck, covering the infant's face. Anara's eyes glazed over, all expression left her face and her body became limp. The black furred lycan let go of the human woman's hair and watched as her body slid down the wall and onto the floor.

"NOOOOO!!!!" Lydia screamed as she watched her mother murdered right before her eyes.

Of course, no one could hear her. She pulled out her dagger, ran up and tried to slash Ulfric's face. The blade passed through him like smoke, not even causing the slightest amount of damage. This was all in her head and she couldn't do anything other than watch the scene unfold before her.

A loud, piercing cry suddenly filled the room. Lydia looked down to see her infant self crying, still held in her dead mother's arms and covered in her blood. The murderous lycan lowed himself to one knee as he neared the infant with a menacing growl. His claws were ready to strike.

"Get away from her!" the helpless wolf girl yelled as she watched the traitor about to kill her infant self. "Get away from me, you bastard!"

"Anara! Ulfric! What's going on!" shouted a voice from down the hall and out of sight.

The lycan furrowed his brow in frustration as he looked to the end of the hall. He had to act quickly. He clawed himself in his side, ripping open a large wound where his armor did not cover. Closing his eyes, he took his other hand and ripped open another large gash on the side of his face. Ulfric then quickly wiped off any trace of Anara's blood on his muzzle before taking his own blood and spreading it on the face of the dead lycan guard. As he heard the sound of rushing footsteps come closer, he did his best to feign a look of disappointment and sadness.

Not a moment later, Radulf came running around the corner. As he neared the scene, the look on his face turned from panic to absolute dismay. The pace of his steps slowed as his legs gave up on him. He dropped to his knees when he came upon the sight of his dead mate, throwing his hands up to his head with the look of devastation on his face. The great lycan warrior let out a long, mournful cry as looked down at the body of the woman he loved.

johneb87
johneb87
833 Followers