New Life: The Awakening

Story Info
Young woman kidnapped and given a taste of BDSM.
4.1k words
4.36
48.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my first time writing a serious story from the first person point of view, so I apologize if it seems a little off. I once had an online Master who liked to assign me tasks, and one task was to write an erotic story where I was the main character and how I would like to be introduced to the BDSM world. This is the outcome of that task, so please enjoy it. Thank you for taking the time to read my story.


New Life: The Awakening


I watched out the window as the summer rain ran down in torrents, turning the world gray and thus smashing my hopes for a peaceful walk outside. Oh well, I thought, I could probably find something to do inside. After an hour of having nothing to do I went and cracked a window to get a breeze, before laying down on the couch for a cat nap. Drowsily I thought I heard a noise, but it was probably just the wind and I fell asleep on my couch on a rainy Friday afternoon.

I awoke uncomfortable, my limbs sore for some reason. Groggily I tried to move my arms, fully waking when I realized that I couldn't move my arms or legs. My eyes snapped open and I was filled with panic when I realized I couldn't see. I opened my mouth to scream when I realized that something was shoved into my mouth, keeping me quiet. I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping this was a dream. After a few seconds I opened them again to darkness and began to whimper into my gag, realizing why I couldn't move was because my arms and legs had been bound. I had been hogtied apparently, my limps drawn tight behind my back, the rope that bound them cutting into my wrists and ankles. After this realization, I could suddenly feel my nakedness, knowing now that I was completely nude and bound.

Little did I know, my captor was there the entire time, watching as I woke up, his eyes gauging my every reaction to my bondage. He nodded appreciatively, his eyes assessing my chubby body, taking in every delicious curve. He'd have to make some adjustments to get his new pet just right, but he had all the time in the world to play and perfect her.

After a couple minutes of muted writhing, my captor moved closer to look down at his new slave. A smile formed on his lips as he bent and slid a gloved finger along my unprotected slit, the sudden touch making me scream into my gag, my body growing hypersensitive and tense from waiting. My screaming stopped after a moment, turning instead to quiet sobs as he appraised the glistening streak that appeared on his glove.

"Well, well slave, I see you're finding your new accommodations... Comfortable... It's a relief to finally have found the perfect slut for my training... You see, girl, I am a Master. I take worthless whores like you, and train them to live under my guidance and control. My girl's are free as slaves, having their every move and thought carefully crafted, learning to love and crave my control over them. You are my newest addition girl, and you will learn to call me Master, not only over you physically, but mentally as well..."

I could barely think as I lay panting in my gag, a slave? I had never dreamed of becoming a slave to anyone, let alone a stranger who kidnapped me. I tried to speak to the stranger, my voice muffled by the gag. He merely watched with interest as his words sunk in to my brain. "Good, now that you have an understanding, we have no time to waste."

I could feel my body being lifted as if I was a mere doll, the ropes binding me rubbing along my skin. After a few short steps I was placed on a cold metal surface, the sudden cold shocking my hot skin. I didn't realize how hot I was until the metal first burned my skin with the contrast before cooling my body down. Panic was slowly sweeping into my brain as the severity of the situation finally hit home. My captor heard my sniffling as I began to cry, and quickly moved to take off my blindfold.

"Ah, now there is a sight to behold. Look into my eyes when you cry, girl. I want to see every moment of your torment." My eyes opened to see a blurry gray room... A dungeon? I blinked away my tears and tried to look around when my captor grabbed my chin, yanking my head back painfully until my reddened eyes met his. "When I give you a command slave, you better do it!" Each word was brought home by a sharp yank to my hair, and I struggled to keep my eyes on his as fresh tears rolled down my cheeks.

My hazel eyes met his, the most beautiful cold blue eyes I have ever seen. The man was in his mid-thirties, very fit and slightly tanned like he worked in the sun. There was an intense hardness to his body, one that commanded attention and submission. He was very handsome, rough around the edges. He was clad in a simple button up shirt, a pair of jeans, and black leather boots.

"There, now that wasn't so hard, was it bitch?" He let my head go with disgust and moved to untie me. "If you fucking move, I will cut you with this knife until you can't scream anymore. Got that whore?" His voice was barely above a growl as he flashed the knife in my face. My wide eyes stared at the knife and I nodded my head slightly, never taking my eyes off the blade until he moved away to cut my bindings. Feeling the knife on my skin, I squeezed my eyes shut, thinking he would cut me. "Oh no, little slave. I would never cut you on accident, I'm too good with a knife for that." He laughed evilly and tore away the bindings, my limbs finally relaxing after being bound so tight. While pulling off my gag, he tapped the side of my face with the flat part of the blade, causing me to flinch, "On your back, whore."

I could only blink for a second at my captor's face, until he showed me the knife again. My aching limbs willed themselves to move and I flopped over onto my back, revealing my hard nipples and my glistening pussy. My body tensed as the blade of the knife trailed along my skin, light enough to feel the sharp blade but not hard enough to cut the trembling flesh.

"You have such a pretty pussy, slave. Let's take a look." He set the knife beside my body on the table, my eyes following it then looking to his face. I didn't dare move when his hands spread my thighs, pulling my pussy lips apart. My heartbeat doubled in speed at the feeling of his fingertips on my lips, slowly spreading me open to get a better look. "Soaking wet. You are such a slut, my pretty little slave. I can hardly wait to fuck you until you break..." His eyes hardened as they bore into mine, his voice barely above a growl, "Have you ever been raped, April?"

Just then I lost it and began to scream, knowing that it would do no good but I couldn't stop my body from kicking into flight or fight mode. Before I could even lift a hand from the table, my captor's hand slammed me back to the table. I lay gasping as he knocked the air from me, ceasing my screaming. His lips were pulled back from his teeth in a snarl as he leaned into my face. "You move again and I will kill you. No one knows you're gone, or where you are. You are mine, slave." His hand left my chest and went to unbuckle his pants. "I was going to take it slow on you, slave, but now that I see what a slut you are let's just get this over with."

I began to whimper as he took his pants off and moved to me, his hands easily flipping me onto my stomach. He pulled my legs off the end of the table and secured each one to a leg of the table, holding my legs open. I laid my head on the table, my eyes squeezed shut as tears rolled down my cheeks, feeling him binding my arms to the other legs of the table, leaving me immobile to his actions with my arms stretched above my head.

Moving behind me, his large rough hands ran over my chubby ass, squeezing my globes hard in his hands. I could only whimper, feeling his thumbs moving closer to my unprotected asshole. The man who called himself my Master smiled, feeling my body tensing under his hands. His fingers slipped to my pussy, teasing my lips for a moment, his eyes fierce as he watched me writhe in my bindings. Without hesitation both of his thumbs slipped into my pussy, quickly spreading me wide so he could peer into my wet hole. "Very nice, you are chubby but your pussy is so tight. I can't wait to fuck your pussy, slave. It's so wet it'll give me enough lube to fuck your tight little ass when I'm finished pounding your cunt."

His words send a shudder through my body, my mind racing as fear and arousal combined to heighten every one of my senses. His thumbs rubbed the inside of my pussy very slowly as he admired his new toy, watching as his thumbs grew slick with my excitement. "Looks like you're ready to take Master's cock, slut."

I whimpered at his words, trying not to cry out as I felt the bulbous head of his hard cock rubbing slowly along my wet pussy lips, gathering my fluids onto his shaft as he teased me. My eyes closed as his tip brushed against my glistening hole before shoving inside of me, his cock ramming deep into my slick pussy. Pain and surprise shot through my body as he filled my cunt, my back arching at the pain but only managing to thrust myself back onto his probing cock. "Oh, what a slut, already wanting more of your Master's cock. Well little slave, you won't be feeling that way soon." His voice was barely above a growl in my ear, his breath hot on my flesh.

Wasting no time his hands gripped my hips painfully, his nails digging into my chubby flesh as he pulled his cock halfway from my pussy, only to slam it home with a loud grunt. My body writhed on the table, pain spreading from my soaked loins. "Your pussy is clutching at my dick, you little whore. I bet you're enjoying this, your cries are like music to me, and I love to hear you sing girl." With that he began a hard pace, thrusting his dick in and out of my stretching pussy, pounding my walls loose with his big cock. I cried out with each thrust, shame filling me at the sounds of his cock sloshing in and out of my soaked pussy.

He watched all my reactions with a cold eye, his hands using my hips to thrust my ass back onto his cock, our hips hitting hard before he would pull out and slam into my aching pussy again and again, the pain subsiding to pleasure, the humiliation and shame slowly creeping into a perverse ecstasy. He watched my face as my body slowly adapted the pain to pleasure, my cries turning to moans under his abuse.

"What a slut, moaning while you have a cock in your pussy, being fucked by a stranger. You really are a whore, aren't you girl." His words brought fresh tears as I realized he was right, unable to stop my body from thrusting back onto his cock, driving his shaft deep into my pussy. I could feel a tightening feeling in my thighs, my muddled brain confused as to why I was nearly screaming with each hard thrust from his cock, but not from fear. My captor could also feel the tightening, could see my body slowly building an orgasm, knowing exactly what was going on and how long it would take me to cum.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud, stinging slap to my ass, making me jump and impale myself on my Master's cock. He laughed at the red handprint on my very pale ass, the sight driving him to lay a dozen painful slaps to each cheek, brightening my skin and turning it red. I bit my lip as he spanked me with a loosely cupped hand, hissing at the pain but again confused why I had a feeling of love with each slap despite the pain. Was I really made for this, being some stranger's fuck toy, desiring to have each hole filled and fucked?

My captor watched all these emotions running through my face and body, his thrusting slowing as he watched, his cock still pounding my pussy into submission. "Oh, is the little slave thinking about staying?" I blinked at his words, confused by his voice and what he meant, but unable to respond or continue thinking about his words when his cock suddenly left my pussy. Involuntarily, I cried out when his cock slurped from my aching pussy, so close to having an orgasm from his cock.

"No, no little slave. Your Master tells you when you are going to have an orgasm, not a second before or a second later. Your body is MINE and I will fuck it until I am satisfied, or if it pleases me, I'll never touch you again and you will beg for my cock..." I listened to his words dully, my eyes glazed over as I lay panting on the table, trying not to cry again as I felt possibly the most intense orgasm ever ebbing away with each second his cock was not inside of me. He slapped my ass again, hard this time, leaving a lasting red hand print upon my flesh. "Do I make myself clear, slave? You are mine and only I will tell you when to cum."

Dumbly I nodded my head, drool trailing from my lips onto the table below me, my brain unable to comprehend what was going on, why I couldn't come and why I was here with this man. Grunting in disgust at my reactions, my new Master shoved his fingers into my empty hole, making me jump in surprise, a groan coming from my lips. He ignored me and scooped up a helping of my juices, getting his fingers slick. "Now it's time for the real fun to begin, slut."

I didn't comprehend his words until it was too late, not that there was much I could do except for beg for my life. My eyes shot open as his fingertips brushed my tight asshole, feeling the warmth of my juices smearing along my clenched hole. His free hand slapped my ass hard, making me cry out. "Relax or I'll break you and I'm not ready for that yet, slut." Crying again, I forced my body to relax, feeling my muscles loosen fractionally. As soon as he saw me unclench, his fingers were at my asshole, his index finger sliding easily into my hole with the help of my slick juices. I cried out in surprise at the sudden intrusion, my whole body turning red with embarrassment. He growled, his free hand slapping my ass again. "I said to fucking relax, you whore!"

Crying, I took a deep breath and relaxed, my body shuddering in shame as he slid two fingers in, using them to open my asshole, the sensation filling me with disgust and an intense arousal I've never experienced before. He leaned down, his breath hot on my asshole as he peered into my spread hole. "You know, you have the prettiest asshole... It will look so beautiful spread around my cock."

I began fighting the bindings in horror, not wanting his hard cock shoved into my tight asshole. He laughed as his hard eyes took in my reaction, his fingers never leaving my ass as I wriggled around uselessly. "I'm tired of these games, whore. Hold still or I'll rip you in half, you slut." His words made me freeze, only tears running down my face now. His cock was still very slick with my juices and now he took his head of his cock, slowly rubbing it around my asshole.

"You want it now, slave? Do you want your Master's hard cock deep in your ass, pounding away until you break?" He rubbed my asshole with the tip of his cock, slowly applying pressure. I could feel my asshole slowly stretching, opening up to accept his cock. "Tell me how much you want your Master's cock in your dirty ass, slave. Speak now, or I will fucking kill you."

His words caused me to begin sobbing again, gasping for breath for a moment until I could pant out the words, "I.. want...your... cock..." He pressed his cock harder against my asshole, the his bulbous head now pushing against my muscles, forcing me open. "Continue slut." I closed my eyes again, my voice barely above a whisper, "I want your cock in my ass.. Please fuck my ass." Once the words were out, I felt relieved, actually finding myself liking to say those words out loud.

My relief was short lived when my Master took this as an invitation to shove his cock into my unprepared asshole. Fresh screams came from my lips as he split me in half, my brain blacking out for a moment to come to find his cock balls deep in my ass. "Now, that wasn't so bad, was it Slave?" He cooed at me, leaning forward to brush the hair out of my face so he could look into my eyes. "Now, you will cum right as Master cums in your beautiful little asshole. You don't come when I tell you, I will cut you up and feed you to my dogs." Wide-eyed, I nodded, feeling my face smearing into the drool that collected beneath me.

Satisfied, he renewed his grip on my hips and slowly pulled his cock from my asshole. I shuddered, feeling every vein and bump in his cock sliding along my painfully stretched asshole. He grinned, waiting until only his cock remained in my ass before shoving back inside of me, filling me again with his sizeable cock. I managed not to scream this time, surprised that the pain was less now that he had already filled me, stretching my virgin hole. I merely cried out now with each hard thrust, feeling my asshole stretch around the cock inside of me. After a moment, the pain subsided to a low, aching pleasure, each thrust slowly sharpening to pleasure in my confused mind. After a minute of hard ass-pounding I was moaning with my Master, listening to his grunts as he worked to fill my asshole with his cum.

That minute completed and I was already near orgasm again, my body shaking as my Master picked up his pace, fully pounding my ass, his ball sack slapping against my soaked pussy with each thrust. "I.. am.. Going to cum, slave..." He growled at me, thrusting his cock as deep into my ass as it would go. I began mewling, the need to orgasm nearly making me scream. "Cum. CUM NOW!" He yelled from above me, a scream of pleasure ripping from my chest as the most intense orgasm began washing through my body. He shoved his cock deep into my ass and began pumping me full of his hot seed, his grunting hot on my ear as we orgasm, our bodies as one, his hot cum filling my ass setting off my orgasm, my body convulsing as he finished pumping me full of his seed. As my convulsions subsided, the world grew fuzzy, my body twitching as it relaxed and unconsciousness overtook my body.

Days, hours, or only minutes later, I stirred to the feeling of a hand on my hair, brushing the sweat soaked locks from my face, but I was too weak to pry my eyes open. An undetermined amount of time later, I awoke in my living room, exactly where I fell asleep so long ago. Groggily, I looked around my living room, wondering if all of that had been the most amazing dream I had ever experienced. Everything looked exactly as I had left it, until I looked down at my completely naked body, battered body. I looked down at my abused flesh, feeling very used, but very.. Content...

Still confused, I swept the room, my eyes landing on a small chest at the foot of the couch. Attached to the chest was an elegant envelope. Even more surprising was the fact that the envelope was sealed with wax, like they used to do in the past. I groaned softly, my body sore as I bent to pick up the chest and the letter. I set the chest behind me and carefully broke the wax seal, which had a giant M wrapped in what appeared to be a set of chains as the symbol.

I took the letter out and read it three times before I could comprehend that I wasn't dreaming. The letter read,"Slave, you have completed the first weekend of your initiation into sexual slavery. You have pleased your Master with your responses, but you are probably confused. I have chosen you out of the millions of women in this world, because I see the potential of a slave in you. However, I will not take you unwillingly. Every weekend for three months, I will come here and take you home, My home. I will begin training you to be my humiliation pain slut, however, at the end of the three months, you will be given the choice of either continuing your pitiful existence as it was, or to be my collared sexual slave for the remainder of your life. The choice will be yours."

"Master"

I could hardly believe what the letter entailed, except for the fact that I was naked and my body felt as if it had been hit by a truck, deliciously aching in ways I had never experienced before. I turned the letter over, to find more writing.

12