New Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers

"Did he like looking at your pussy baby? Did he fuck you tonight?"

"Yes...I mean no. He didn't fuck me but he said he loved looking at my pussy. I even let him touch it. And at the door just now, when he brought me home...he hugged me and he rubbed his hard cock against me as we kissed...that's why I need to fuck."

Pat climbed on top of me and lowered herself down my cock. In seconds she had established a rhythm and was jacking my cock with her pussy. Her tits bounced and I tried hard to hold out for a little while.

"Is his cock real big? Did you like it when he rubbed you with it?"

"Not long, but it seems kind of thick. I liked it, but it scares me that he did that..."

"I tell you babe, Greg wants to fuck you and he's going to give it a try and soon...You'd better be ready, one way or the other..."

"If he fucks me, will you hate me?"

"Why would I hate you? I'd fuck Kelly if I had a chance, I wouldn't hate her, and I wouldn't hate me...so why would I hate you or Greg if he gets to fuck you?"

"You wouldn't hate me?"

"I wouldn't hate you if you couldn't resist that big thick cock..."

Pat smothered me with kisses and suddenly I felt my load gush into her pussy again. Her body shuddered and shook and we both gasped for air. Then she lowered herself so her tits were crushing against my ribs. Soon we were both asleep.

Nothing much seemed to happen the rest of the week. They landed the deal, but the client left town on Tuesday. Pat continued to dress provocatively at home and at work. On Friday she called me and told me we were going to Greg's house on Saturday for a little party. Jared was leaving Friday for a week of fly fishing with a friend's family.

Saturday afternoon, Pat came in to the den. She was wearing the tiniest thong bathing suit I had ever seen. It was pink. The pussy patch was only about an inch and a half across at the top and was only about 3 inches from the point to the top. The nipple covers were triangles about one and a half inches from point to point. And the thing was very light, nylon mesh. I could see everything she had to offer.

"Is this one of the suit Greg helped you pick out?"

"Yes, do you like it?"

"I love it, and so does my wiener. I'm getting hard already and it isn't even wet yet."

She handed me a similar thong, in Orange. "This is yours. Greg has one just like it."

"Well, this is, ah...ah...I don't think it will cover my cock if he gets excited."

"That's okay, Kelly won't want it covered anyway."

"Really? Maybe I should get a regular suit, just in case."

"No, Greg insisted that we wear these suits, and nothing else."

"That's kind of ballsy of him."

"Well, you know Greg. Ballsy is his middle name."

When we got to Greg's house, we were surprised by the size of the lot and the house. The nearest neighbor was probably 100 yards away as the house was situated at the top of a cul de sac and set back well off the street. The area between the houses was covered with trees and bushes making almost a forest in the middle of which was Greg's lot.

Upon ringing the doorbell, we were greeted by Megan, his 12 year old daughter. She was wearing a suit similar to Pat's, but it was pale blue. She didn't yet have the body to fully exploit its potential, but she looked good, nevertheless. Jenny, Greg's wife was wearing a similar and only slightly more modest suit. It was dark blue, so her nipples and the slit of her pussy were not quite as easy to make out. When we saw Kelly, I almost lost it. Her suit was even smaller than Pat's. The bottom patch was a triangle about two inches in all directions and the upper triangles were only about an inch from point to point. The top of her shaved pussy slit was actually exposed and her half dollar sized areolas were a little bigger than the nipple covers could hide. The fabric was the same as Pat's, but it was white and being already wet, it was virtually invisible. Kelly's boyfriend, Frank and Greg were wearing suits like the one I had been given. Their cocks were quite obviously firm and struggling to escape already. Frank's was pink, like Pat's and Greg's was a pale chartreuse.

As Greg approached he made kind of an opening motion with his arms and thrust his hips out to Pat. He handed me a drink and then took my wife in his arms and gave her a big hug and a kiss. He made no effort to conceal that he was rubbing his cock against her pussy.

"Pat and Bob! Glad you could make it!" He handed Pat the drink from his other hand. "Hey Bob, come over here and help me with the steaks. Pat, I don't think you've met Frank, go say hello...make yourself comfortable."

I headed over to Greg and the grill while my wife went over to the pool with the others.

Greg did not beat around the bush. "So Bob, have you and Pat ever been in to swinging?"

"No."

"That's okay. We haven't either. Don't get me wrong, we've thought about it, but with Megan around and all, it would just get complicated. You know, Jenny is kind of a wild lady deep down. When she was in college she was in the wild crowd and even spent a year as a groupie for a rock band. From what she's told me, they had some pretty crazy times...you know, sex, drugs and rock and roll...all that stuff."

"You don't say? I would not have guessed..."

"Yeah, and let me tell you, she's a tiger in bed. How about Pat? She sure looks hot now that she's loosened up in the wardrobe area...is she as hot as she looks?"

"Well..."

"Let me tell you, that Dobbs guy really went for her even more than he did Kelly. He told me he didn't believe it was the marm in those outfits on Catalina. He really wanted to get into her pants and for a minute there I wondered if she was going to let him."

"Ah..."

"So what would you think if Pat started fucking around?"

"Well..."

"Cus let me tell you, she sure gets hot when she's had a couple of drinks and a guy is pushing the right buttons...if you know what I mean."

"So anyway, I'm not telling you that she's gonna fuck around, but I'm telling you she might. The situation might present itself in such a way that she won't be able to help herself. Of course, I could intervene and put a stop to it if it's with a client, but what do you think? What would you have me do? Is it gonna be okay with you, or should I stop her, or just let her do what she wants?"

"Well..."

"Cus you know me, I'm a salesman and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to close the deal..."

"Well, first off, let me say I'm not gonna fuck her. Don't get me wrong, she's a beautiful woman and I love the fuck out of her, but I'm not gonna fuck up our working relationship...Now, if something should happen with that, like if she quits or something, then all bets are off. I mean, shit man, she's fucking hot and then she would be fair game. I mean, I like you and all, but a piece of ass like that is too good to leave on the table."

Just then there was a shriek and a splash. I looked up to see Kelly holding a piece of pink material in her hand. Megan, Frank and Pat were in the water. The shriek had come from Megan. Pat and Kelly were laughing hysterically.

"Dad, Frank needs a new bathing suit!" Megan laughed.

"Tough shit dude, we don't usually wear bathing suits so I don't have one to loan you."

Frank just shrugged his shoulders and laughed. Megan got out of the water and got some towels from a nearby cabinet.

The steaks were ready just as Jenny was finished setting the table.

"Seriously dude?" Frank asked.

"Yeah, seriously...don't be a pussy...just get your ass out of the water and come to the table. We're all gonna be naked pretty soon anyway." Greg answered jovially.

I looked at my wife as she emerged from the pool. Just as I had expected, her suit was now transparent.

"Damn, Bob, you're wife looks hot!" Greg said as he openly adjusted his cock in it's little pouch. "I knew this pool party was gonna be a great thing!"

The evening was well lubricated by alcohol, graciously served by Megan. Soon, just as Greg had said, we were all naked. I was slightly surprised at my wife and Jenny as they moved quite easily with the tide.

At about 11 o'clock Greg made a little speech about the big steps the business had made in just a couple of weeks and offered a toast to Kelly and Pat. Then he produced two checks for a thousand dollars each and gave them to the girls as a bonus. "You guys really stepped up to the plate and I want to let you know we're all going to share in the rewards of the new successes as we go forward." Greg gave each of the naked women a big hug and a kiss as he gave them the checks. I was mesmerized as I watched my beautiful nude wife hugging that naked and fully erect man right in front of his wife and daughter.

After another round of drinks, the party broke up and we all prepared to head home. Greg made a point to walk us to the door and once again he gave Pat a big hug and kiss. He patted me on the back and said "Just remember what I said. It's almost a sure thing."

The drive home was fun, both of us naked and feeling good.

"So what was Greg talking to you about?" Pat asked.

"He was talking about you."

"What?"

"Well, he was talking about how sexy you are and how he wants to fuck you and how Dobbs wanted to fuck you and how other clients will want to fuck you and how you almost let him and that it's almost a sure thing that someday some guy is going to want to fuck you and you're going to let him..."

"And?"

"And he said you get real hot when you drink and if a guy knows what buttons to push you're going to end up with a cock or two in you sometime."

Pat just giggled and playfully shifted my cock as I drove as carefully as I could. I didn't want to be pulled over by a cop with my naked wife and my cock betraying my coolness. I was relieved when the garage door closed behind our car and we were able to discreetly get in to the house. My cock was still very stiff and as soon as we entered the house, Pat turned and dropped to her knees. She took my cock into her mouth and quickly began sucking, rolling back and pulling me down so I was doing a pushup with my cock in her mouth.

Just before I was ready to cum scalding buckets of seed down my wife's throat, she rolled us over. Quickly she got on her hands and knees, presenting a beautiful rear entry invitation. My cock slid into her dripping cunt with ease. In seconds we were rutting like sex deprived animals. My cock rammed in to her over and over. I reached forward and tweaked her nipples as I pounded long and hard strokes into her sopping heat.

"So, are you going to let that happen?" I asked.

"What?"

"What Greg said?"

"Oh fuck! I don't know..."

Suddenly a massive wave of pleasure pounded her body. It started at her clit and pussy and traveled through her entire being. The tight grasp of her pussy on my engorged cock was too much and I flooded her with those pent up buckets of scalding seed. We collapsed on the floor.

When we awoke, it was morning and we were still on the carpeted entry from the garage.

A few days later, Pat told me that Greg and Kelly were now fucking on a regular basis. Pat said that Greg and Kelly sometimes fuck in his office and they make no pretense about what's going on. They've invited her to join in a few times. She said she's gotten naked with them and played a little touchy-feely, but Greg has not tried to fuck her...yet.

Frank and Jenny had stayed after we left and they ended up spending the whole night. Jenny turned out to be bisexual and Kelly was too. Greg and Frank enjoyed the show and poked around a little when they had chances.

Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers
12