New Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balaak
Balaak
314 Followers

Because I was knelt over him with my pussy up for him to finger, my own face was very close to his prick. I noticed I was jacking it a little hard and eased off. I let my head fall forward over his prick. I opened my mouth and licked the head of his hot shaft. He smelled clean and tasted fresh. Good, a man that knows how to keep himself clean.

Groper moaned and thrust his hips up. His prick jabbed me in the cheek. Not wanting to get hit in the eye from this jerk, I went all the way down on him. His prick was about as long as Jeff's, and I had been good at working my fiance's length into my mouth. I did it here and Groper started really getting loud with his moans.

Would a blowjob by an engaged woman be considered cheating? Nah, I hadn't given vows yet. Maybe I would just consider this my bachelorette party.

I bobbed up and down for a few minutes on him and then got off. Somewhere in there a small crowd had come in. Miss Self-Assured and a few other men. Ernesto was against the wall, watching. I decided I could play along after all. If I could just get this guy to come...

"You've been a very good boy, Pendejo..."

"Can I fuck you?" His voice was shaking.

"Oh! Ho ho! You want to stick your prick into me?"

"Yes! I want to slide my cock into you!"

"I don't know... I think you've been a naughty boy..." I squeezed his prick in my hand, hard.

"Agh!" He cried out in pain.

Glinty and the other onlookers laughed.

I got up and turned around on him, straddling his hips. I continued to stroke him with my hand as I looked into his eyes, but he was looking at my skirt. I stood up and slid off my skirt. I was naked now below my blouse. I sat back down on him. What did it take to get him to come? I scooted up and rubbed my pussy mound on the underside of his prick.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes!" His hips thrust up and down under me, causing his prick to rub up and down my mound.

It felt good.

I leaned back a bit to expose my folds and angle my hole away from him so that it rubbed along his shaft. He wasn't getting in at this angle. But the sensation for me was incredible. I could feel his muscular prick throbbing through the folds of my pussy. It felt so naughty and nasty. I found my own hips moving in counterpoint to his. The sensations were amazing; I loved it. I felt that familiar ache deep inside that demanded attention. If I could get him to come, I might be able to hold out until I got home to Jeff.

Might?

I leaned up over him so that his prick was laying flat on his lower abdomen. I scooted back and forth, rubbing my pussy along his shaft. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I couldn't believe I was enjoying it. The ache called to me and beckoned. I knew if I could get closer, the ache would be sweeter, more alluring, and yet more insistent. Like a drug, I had to have more. I drew closer to the ache, teasing it, wanting it, being drawn by it, until I realized that I was out of control.

That was the danger of giving in to the ache. I had rubbed my pussy closer and closer to the head of his prick. My hole was massaging it even now - opening and closing around it, but not yet penetrating. I was going mad with desire, crazy with the need to be fucked, delirious with the ache of lust.

"Let me slide my cock into you, please!" Groper gasped out.

"Bad boy!" I croaked. "You don't ask! I take what I want!"

With that, I angled my pussy against the head of his prick and pushed down hard. With a brief flash of pain for alignment, his prick parted my lips. He was about a half inch inside me.

I was lost in lust. "You want to fuck me?" I demanded.

"Yes, please!" He was desperate. His prick throbbed at the entrance to my hole.

My pussy convulsed on the head of his prick. "Beg!" I hissed at him.

"Please let me slide my cock into you! Please! I beg you!" He was feverish and shaking with the effort of not thrusting up into me. I was impressed.

"Tell me what you want to do! Tell me, Pendejo!" I growled at him. I heard approving murmurs from behind me.

"I want to slide my cock into your beautiful pussy. I want to feel my hips against yours. I want to pump my cock in and out of you! I want to ram your hot little body!"

He was shaking now so hard that I knew he was going to lose control any second. I was having control problems myself. I felt dizzy and hot. My body was on fire and yearning with an ache to feel his prick all the way up in me. I felt like I was balanced on the edge of a precipice, but the ground was eroding beneath me. I was about to fall and fall and fall...

"What do you want!" I hissed angrily. Then my voice rose to a shout "Shout it you bastard!"

"I WANT TO FUCK YOU! PLEASE! LET ME FUCK YOU, PLEASE!"

"Good boy. Fuck me, now!" Was that even me talking?

I pushed down and he thrust up as his prick parted my lips and pushed in. We slid together in one smooth movement. The feel of his prick invading my pussy and reaching the ache brought tears to my eyes. The vast hole that was inside of me was filled with his very hot prick. My ass rested against his hips and we held that position as cheers erupted around us.

Groper fucked me good. The other men watching had gathered around and were stroking themselves as we fucked.

"Mmm... ahhh..." Was that me? Was that me moaning and gasping? I didn't care. I ground my hips down on him as he slammed upward. Sometimes his balls came up and slapped at me when we had the thrusts right. I was in heaven. I fucked him back as I relished the feel of his bulging prick scratching my itch.

He grabbed my hips and thrust hard into me. This is what I needed. His thrusts quickened and I could feel his prick swell in me. Yes, he was going to come inside of me. Lust flared up and overrode any thoughts of pulling out. I wanted to feel his sperm in me.

As if knowing that sperm was on my mind, gobs of sperm began hitting me from the watching men. I felt it on my thigh, on my arm, and on my cheek. I looked up as some guy unloaded right into my eye.

"Pinche...!" I cussed.

Then I felt Groper's prick slam all the way home and strain to get deeper. He convulsed beneath me and I could feel a hot wetness erupt from him within me. More wetness added with each jerk and he jerked beneath me for twenty or thirty seconds. I felt like a river was gushing out of me. More sperm hit me from one of the watchers and there was a lot of clapping and cheering.

"Shit... what a mess..." I mumbled. I was drenched in sperm. Yuck.

Ernesto laughed.

I passed my probation on the spot, Ernesto told me later. I told him I wasn't sure if I wanted to do any more of the parties. I was going to be getting married and I wanted to be true to my husband. I might have enjoyed the party and what happened, but maybe it was best if it only happened once.

When Ernesto told me that party selection wasn't something that could be denied, I faced a real dilemma. I made up my mind that the next time I was selected for the party duty, that day would be my last. I couldn't go through with another and break my vows to Jeff, even if he never found out.

I couldn't, could I?

Balaak
Balaak
314 Followers
12