New Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RSchwuler
RSchwuler
804 Followers

I continued to rubbing his big belly, kneeling to be able to embrace the whole wide thing. I rubbed it worshipfully, my hands wet with the moisturizer and his sweat in the now midday summer sun, kneading them into his stomach, getting lost in the dense hair there. He shifted in his seat more and thrust his belly towards me, moaning now in almost carnal pleasure. His big tongue lolled out of his mouth His eyes closed in obscene bliss, I now openly gaped at his astonishingly mammoth endowment.

It reminded me of being a young boy and seeing the older men in the changing rooms at the beach or tennis club, cavelike showers. Men with big hairy bellies like Jack, with penises that seemed impossibly large. Penises that made them seem like another species from me and my small smooth body and the underdeveloped little pink thing poking out between my legs.

That's why I was doing this, serving him, abjectly humbling myself. Because he was my natural superior. Biologically, he was my better- it was manifest before me in the mountain range of his body before me. My hands began to massage his thick, furry thighs and he growled, clearing his throat.

"Well where the fuck is my happy ending, sissyboy?" His deep, guttural voice had a lustful slur to it, and his eyes were open, glaring at me expectantly. His cock had thickened considerably and was pointing at me menacingly.

I inhaled. I knew that this was a new threshold to cross, completely irreversible. I had already made myself a servant to him in my own home, a pathetic naked slave, but did I dare put my hands on this man's penis and present myself as his bitch?

I took his gigantic penis into my trembling hands. It wasn't even fully hard and it looked about 3 times as long as my painfully erect pecker. His big circumcised dong was warm to the touch. Once I began to fondle him, he started again with a new chorus of uninhibited carnal moans. Lewd, gratified groaning as I gently worked moisturizer up and down the shaft. His kingly cock expanded rapidly in my hands, and I stared at it with abject reverence.

"It's fucking big, ain't it, boy?" He crowed lewdly, looking at me with amused contempt as I jerked him off.

"Yes, Sir." I whispered, shocked to hear myself compliment another man's cock. He leaned forward and slapped the back of my head roughly.

"Then say it, sissyboy. Sing my fucking praises! Don't fucking stop."

"It's... so big, Sir. It's so big and beautiful." I wanted this. I wanted to heap more shame upon myself by praising another man's prick.

"Your cock is so big and beautiful Sir. It's so big and so much bigger and better than my little pecker." He laughed cruelly and leaned back in his seat was I pleasured him. I hadn't touched another man's penis since I was 15, screwing around with my best friend. Now at 33 years old I was giving my first hand job to a fat and objectively vile old man who in many ways I had permitted to take over my home. As I slowly ran my hand up and down his thick shaft, I reflected on how had let him assume the role of man of the house. Now, having debased myself before him in this new profound way, sacrificing my manhood to his lust, I knew that nothing would ever be the same.

He exhaled loudly with pleasure and spread his legs wider, turning towards me to give him access to his bountiful crotch. Like someone cautiously approaching a wild animal, I reached forward with my second hand and gently took his enormous testicles into my hand and began fondling his fur-covered sac with care.

"Your cock is beautiful, Sir." But the great big white eel in my hand was far from beautiful. The throbbing one-eyes snake was obscenely ugly, repulsive. Glistening from the moisturizer, it seemed a titanic slimy white worm. The shaft itself was almost a sickly alabaster, gnarled its entire length with oaken veins of purple and blue. The head of his cock was plumb-sized and bright red, and it leaked a clear white precum all over my hand. His glans seemed the size of a tennis ball. The venomous serpent arose out of a forest of dense, coarse white pubic hair. The largest bush I had ever seen. And the wet adder slithering in my hand guarded a nest of two gigantic eggs. I could not hold both of them in my hand at once, his balls were so big. All of it was an abomination, disgusting and disgustingly large. And it made him a king to me.

"Your manhood is amazing, Sir. You have the cock and balls of a king, Sir." My voice was trembling.

"That's it sissy. Praise your king's cock." He laughed with manic glee at the absurd humiliation he was putting me through.

"Yes my Lord. Your cock is so big and powerful. Thank you for letting me serve your royal cock, my Lord."

He pulled me so that I was sitting closer to him on the pool chair. His left hand slid up by back and to my neck, and he brought my face close to his. Our foreheads were almost pressed together, eyes locked, and he spoke like he was going to give me a pep talk or some whispered threat.

"Now you know I'm gonna get more than just a handie, don't you, sissy?" I nodded. I knew he was going to have anything he wanted from me. He smiled that same evil smile, gratified. His hand clamped down on the back of the neck and my face was slammed into his crotch. He ground his huge cock and balls against my face, and his thick pubes tickled my nose. I opened my mouth and began to lick. How could I do anything else? This man ruled me, he deserved any part of me. Any degradation he wanted me to submit to, I would jump at the chance. He let me lick up and down his shaft for a while, then lifted my head off his crotch just enough to bring his immense penis to my lips.

All I wanted was to do a good job and give him pleasure. I thought of how girls had given me head in the past, how I had seen it done in porn. I attempted to push my lips out as much as possible so that the sweltering velvet flesh of his cock would not feel my teeth. I thrust my tongue over my lower teeth as I slowly took his big cocked into my mouth. He brought my head down lower and now half of his shaft was in my throat. I endeavored to breathe through my nose and overcome my gag reflex as his huge glans banged against my tonsils. He groaned loudly as he penetrated my mouth- I wondered if my neighbors could hear the unmistakeable sound of a man being pleasured.

"Fucking hand jobs are just for teenagers. Hand jobs are just for little virgin boys like you, Dickyboy. Frustrated little jerk-off artists like you." He laughed, twisting my ears while pumping my head steadily, lifting his ass of the lawn chair and pushing my head up and down on his colossal cock.

"Real men get head, sissyboy. Give those big old balls some love, baby girl." He yanked my hair and pulled me off his cock, then thrust my face into his huge sac. He ground my face into his hairy red scrotum. I licked from his ball sac to his taint, my tongue raking over the thick wiry pubes. I gingerly tried to put one of his mammoth testes into my mouth - one alone was a jaw-straining feat.

"Yeah, real men get head, sissyboy, and real men get pu-pu-pu-pu-ussy." His hand had left my neck and glided down my sweating back, cupping my buttocks possessively. No man had ever touched my naked backside before, and I gasped as one of his thick fingers attacked my asshole.

"Yeah I'm gonna do something to you, boy. I'm gonna do something to you and I'm gonna take something from you that you can never take back. I'm gonna do something to you that no real man would ever let another man do to him." As he tormented me with his words, speaking in low, dulcet tones, his finger continued toying with my backside.

"Keep at those balls, boy." He slapped the back of my head and I lapped at his sac with renewed vigor. Reaching over me, he grabbed the discarded butter dish from the table and took a heaping handful and buried it between my butt cheeks.

"Keep licking sissy. Suck on 'em too." The lubrication of the butter allowed him to squeeze a second finger into my virgin hole.

"I'm going to take it, Dickyboy. I'm going to take it all from you. The most precious gift your father ever gave you. Your manhood. You've already sacrificed so much of it to me, haven't you, Dickyboy?" I looked up at him and nodded bashfully, tears of shame welling in my eyes.

"You've let me into your house and made me the master of it. What kind of real man would let another man treat him the way I treat you? You've waited on me hand and foot, and never asked for a thing in return. You've rubbed my feet. You've displayed yourself like a little queer. Served my body. Why, I bet you'd wipe my ass after I took a crap if I told you to" I was shaking from the humiliating veracity of his lecture. He seized my quivering jaw in his fist, forcing me to look him in the eye.

"What the hell kind of man are you, Dicky? Don't you see, it's my duty as a real man to ruin you, to ruin you completely. It's an affront to manhood that you get to go around pretending to be a real man. It's my duty as a real man to ruin you, and to take everything from, everything that you have." His insane words twisted my head around in further spirals of shame and despair.

"And now, you're going to give the ultimate to me. The last vestige of whatever manhood a panty-waisted wimp like you ever had- your anal virginity. No man who's taken a cock up his ass can ever call himself a real man. I'm going to own you, body and soul. I'm gonna cum in you boy, and my DNA will be in your body forever. Once I pump my seed in you you'll be my property for life, and you'll never have any chance to be a real man ever again. You will never fuck a woman, and you will never get your cock sucked, you will never fuck a woman and you will never pass on your pathetic, weak seed, you will just get fucked, again and again, by me and whoever else I let have at your ass, son. You will be fucked and fucked and fucked until cock, my cock, is all you can think of, all you want and need."

"Now stand up and give it to me." Slowly I got up off my hands and knees, and followed him when he beckoned me to stand over him, my legs splayed in a wide squat over his legs. He reached up and took a huge scoop of the butter and patted it over the asshole he had crudely opened up with his fingers. I watched as he grabbed his phone from beside his chair, playing with it, while his other hand jerked his huge hard on, adding some of the melted butter to it. I awkwardly shifted in my squat position until I could feel his colossal cockhead against my asshole, pulsing menacingly.

"You will sacrifice your manhood to me, Richard Thomas Sweeney, and it will be recorded for all posterity." I realized that he filming with his phone.

"Lower your ass onto my cock, sissyboy, and become my bitch for life." I winced as gravity forced his prick past my defenses. The pain made me yelp like a kicked dog. I gritted my teeth and breathed furiously through my nostrils- Jack would have my ass today, and I would give it to him willingly. I would throw open the city gates to his invading army.

"Sacrifice your manhood to me!" I lowered myself on to his thick pillar. He laughed cruelly at my sustained wail. Once his torturously big cock-head was in, it got a little easier but still hurt like hell. Inch by degrading inch I slid down, down, down on his impaling prick.

"Come on." I fell further onto his impossibly thick penis. His greasy hands ran up my roiling belly and to my chest. His big fingers seized my nipples and fiddled them with precision. The pleasure of it drove me insane, and I wailed again. All of my neighbors must have known that I was being made into a bitch. The immense, shameful pleasure of having my perky nipples manipulated helped me overcome the pain as I lowered myself further down onto his dick. Those cruel, cunning fingers, lubricated by his breakfast's butter, kept at both of my swollen pink nobs, flicking, rubbing, tuning, teasing them. Each movement of his fingers seemed to burn another few hundred brain cells. I leaned down into him, offering my traitorous chest to his hands, my eyes closed as I babbled incoherently, a string of agonized nonsense .

"These are my tits, right bitch?" He looked at me intently, expectantly. I pulled myself back to earth to try to speak English.

"Yyyyes Sir, your tits, Sir." He squeezed and clawed at my pectorals possessively.

His hands seized my wast and he slapped both of my sweat-soaked butt cheeks with a ringing clap. I had done it, I was resting on his crotch, I had gotten all of his cock in me. His course pubic bush tickled my most private of places, a mind-blowing reminder that a man was deep inside where no man had ever been before.

"And this, this is my pussy, right sissyboy?"

"Yes Sir! It's your pussy! Everything is yours! I'm your's, Sir!" I declared with abandon, pledging myself to him with almost religious fervor.

"Who owns you, pussyboy?" Jack demanded, slapping my face as he bucked his hips rhythmically, plunging his dick deeper into my guts.

"You do, Sir! You own me, Sir!" The fat old man lifted me up and down off his cock. In his strength I was able to go completely limp, with no control over my body, what he was doing to my most intimate of spaces. He fucked me for what felt like an hour. Watching the video later would confirm that Jack had his way with my "pussy," for 35 minutes. Of course, Jack's heroic stamina put me to shame, this overweight old man could fuck for much longer than me. I realized that I had never lasted for more than 7 or 8 minutes with a woman. As if reading my mind, he began whispering taunts to me.

"You're just a boy, Dicky. you're just a little boy, and that's allll you're ever gonna be." He was fucking me slower now, enjoying my ass. Exploring my insides with his brutal club of a cock. His words rang true in my blown mind. No more women for me. No being a man. I belonged to Jack now, to him and his cock.

I felt everything. The hot afternoon sun on my bare skin. Our sweat, making our bodies stick together. The tickling hair coating Jack's belly, legs, and crotch. Jack's rough, strong hands, squeezing into my sides as he lifted me up and down. The incredible pressure of his gigantic rod inside of me.

The only sounds I could hear was the wet, squelching sounds of his cock pumping into my pussy, Jack's manly grunts and doglike panting, my womanly moans. I listened as Jack's breathing intensified. He increased his pace, pummeling my rear with his dick. Suddenly he picked me up in his strong hairy arms and stood from the deck chair. He threw me onto my back on the grass, not letting his big dick out of my ass. He pumped into me furiously, grinding me into the dirt. He was racing to the finish line and the brutality of his thrusts made me wail. He brought his face to neck, his beard tickling me. As he came, Jack bit my neck. I could feel him draw blood. He slammed his hips into me, surely bruising me.

Jack bellowed triumphantly as he came. I actually felt a warm wetness welling in my backside as he ejaculated into me, continuing to pump. He gradually decelerated until he let his body go limp atop me, crushing me. His fat cock, softening but still mammoth, remained plugged up in my guts. It felt like he was ensuring that as much of his seed seeped into me as possible. His weight atop me ground me into the grass, and I couldn't breathe.

Just as I was about to pass out, Jack stood over me.

"Stay down." I watched his softening cock, saw the cyclopian piss slit wink once at me tauntingly then unleash a thick stream of acrid yellow piss. He aimed squarely at my face, blinding me, going up my nostrils. My mouth was quickly filled with the foul liquid

"Drink it." He commanded, and I dutifully gulped it down. A wave of nassau shuddered through my body as I took his waste into me. He had me swallow three more mouthfulls, then directed his stream down my neck, chest, belly. He purposefully drenched my crotch, wetting my pubic hair, pecker and balls. He marked his territory for what felt like an eternity, covering my entire body in a deluge of his warm piss.

When he was finally done, he shook his big flaccid cock over me, shooting a last few drops at my face. Jack placed his bare foot on my face and slowly put his weight down.

"From now on, I own this house and everything in it. Everything is mine. You're not gonna take a crap without my permission."

"Yes Sir." I whimpered.

"I own you, and therefore I own everything that you own. Everything is mine." He increased the pressure of his foot.

"Yes Sir!" I croaked louder, the pain of him standing on my face making my eyes tear up.

"Huh?!" He dug his big foot into my cheek and I groaned in agony.

"Yes Sir! Everything is your's Sir! Me, the house, it all belongs to you, Sir! You own everything, Sir"

He snorted, satisfied, and took his foot off my face. I rolled over, seeing the sky then the own, my vision blurred my tears and his piss. From my place on the ground I watched his big, hairy ass shift heavily with each step as he walked towards what was now his house.

RSchwuler
RSchwuler
804 Followers
12