New Management Ch. 03: Feeling Their Way

Story Info
Over his knee she made sure her clit rested on his hard cock.
3.4k words
4.19
12.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

Finalising the wedding plans were a huge success, everyone in agreement.

Part two of the family get together also proved a success.

After the spankings and hugging MaMa took the girls into her rooms to leave the Men to chat.

Would anyone like MaMa to bathe them, both hands shot up, luckily PaPa had a bath fit to bathe 4.

Abi began to cry again, Lee was first to hug her and MaMa hugged them both.

MaMa ran the bath, it took ages and ages but finally time to put some soothing bubbles in.

MaMa stripped off and led the girls into the bath and gently bathed them all over.

She could not describe the thrill she got being with her girls and even bigger thrill when they were all naked and touching together, the way she accepted by them as MaMa and friend.

She sure loved her girls and wept at the thought of losing them when they married and moved away.

"Well Gentlemen, thank you very much for your co-operation this afternoon have to say you were both very caring spanker's to my precious girls.

As a Father the welfare of all my girls is paramount.

I think 3 things were learnt today during their spankings;

A spanking relieves stress.

A good girl spanking is always welcome, not harsh in any way, but firm and sensual.

Going back on the set count is always acceptable if you can see they have had sufficient."

"A few more things i wish to discuss, but between us men, please understand some of which i am telling you is embarrassing for me, as they are my daughters."

You never need an excuse to spank her bottom, its your property.

You never need permission to take her body, you own her.

Hesitation and answering back needs a heavier punishment, it can not be tolerated.

Always spank her naked, girls have such opinions the humility tends to ground them a little and do not be afraid to spank in front of anyone.

Always spank with love, never when angry, rather add strokes on and put the spanking off till you have cooled down.

Teach her to give you a thank you, such as kneeling in front of you and unzipping and, well, you know.

I always use the doggy position after her beating to make sure i hit her sore bottom with every thrust.

Give bedtime spankings, usually 2 or 3 nights consecutively , just as reminders of her deed.

Think about giving corner time between spanking courses, gives her time to think and you time to admire her reddening bottom.

Hand position is also something to consider, when Lee came to us she had been taught hands behind her head, elbows back, chicken wing style, arched back tits out, this i would suggest was for the benefit of the many spanker's to admire the top charms of a girl, I just use it as the Extras position during maintenance for easier access to tits and nipples..

During a punishment leave out the otk spanking, a punishment is designed to hurt, and pretty bad, a hand spanking merely gets the bottom nerves ready for the belt.

Always try to use you belt, this way if in company and she gets, Giddy, all she needs to see is you touching it, she will then know she will be getting it when she gets hom.

No afters after a punishment. not even a thank you.

Extras only given after Maintenance, do not forget the front, tits and nipples at the top, inner thighs and pussy lips, all with a thin belt like you used at their maintenance."

That covers most of the DD rules, but change to suit your lifestyles.

Over the years i have sent my wife to a Disciplinarian in Leeds with specific instructions, an all over whipping or a bottom paddling, no safe word, just a thrashing, she always come back a lot meek and milder.

You may need a season ticket for your Lee, Joe," they all laughed.

"Thank you for listening gentlemen, anything else i can help you with, my door is always open to you?"

The brothers looked uncomfortable.

"Sir, one thing we did not discuss was our living accommodation after our forthcoming weddings.

"Well Joe, we have 10 apartments here in 4 wings if you want to consider living here, after all it will belong to you all in due course."

************

Joe was by far the more strict brother and Lee by far the one needing most attention.

He was also more demanding sex wise, which also suited Lee.

They were staying at a local hotel before going to a business function they were to attend with Alan and Abi that evening.

"Joe, may i please ask silly question?"

"Yes you may sweet pea."

"Should i call you Sir or Joe?"

"Darling girl, if that is the only thing on your mind, especially with all that is going on with the wedding, well, your even sweater than i thought you were. Darling, you choose whatever you feel more comfortable with."

"Please may i call you Sir unless we are in new company?"

"Perfect."

"Now strip naked and come and suck Sirs cock."

"Yes Sir." she stripped naked seductively as he wanked on the bed.

She loved sucking her Sir's cock, he was just under 7" and as thick as nice sized banana.

He fit into her mouth and she could take most of him down her throat, and best of all it was her mans cock.

She practised lots and lots with a proper banana and ofen got a spanking off Abi for making herself sick, till she told her why, now they both do it.

She took over his wank, she licked and sucked each ball in turn as she wanked his cock with her hands.

She sucked his shaft up and down and pushed her tongue into his pea hole, she then took him in, he pushed her head down to gag her.

He pulled her head off, got off the bed and walked her to the bedroom chair.

"Am i to be spanked for being naughty Sir?"

"Quite the opposite, for being good."

"Awwww thank you Sir," she sprawled over his knee making sure her clit rested on his hard cock, "I love you so much Sir."

He spanked her as her PaPa had advised, a few spanks then her bottom kneaded, more spanks then her bottom scratched with his nails.

She began to moan so he lifted her up and sat her on his knee and onto his cock and facing him he playfully slapped her tits and squeezed her nipples, she screamed, loud enough for Abi and Alan to hear them 2 doors away.

They cum together, he cuddled her a while then told her to get onto her knees and clean him, she relished the task.

"You are a good spanker Sir, i know it hurts my bottom lots but when i am over your knee i feel so safe and loved, just like over MaMa and PaPa's."

"Have you been over knees you did not feel secure?"

"Pull my belt from my trousers off the floor Lee."

"Please Sir, i don't want to disobey but can i please tell you something?"

"Well?"

"Well Sir, i have been over lots of knees of people have hurt me so much and then took advantage of a simple girl, nothing under age or anything like that Sir."

"Do you mean fucked Lee?"

Lee nodded, "And more Sir." She pulled his belt through the loops and passed it to him, he put it round her neck and pulled her towards him, face to face, he kissed her deeply and passionately, she slid down to her knees and gobbled his cock, when he was rock hard she laid on the bed, lifted her legs towards her chest and he fucked her so hard she swears she felt him in her throat.

She came hard and he slipped between her legs and sucked her juices dry before mounting her again to fill her with his love.

Joe poured Lee a glass of beer, and one for himself.

"Cheers Sir."

"Now Lee, you, I, Alan and Abi will soon be joined together as family, you will be spanked by whoever needs to spank you as and when they thing you need it, even Abi."

"Yes Sir."

"And dear girl when you are bent over in the receive position it may not always be my cock between your thighs, or my cock down your throat, or even Alan's."

"I will never ever question you Sir."

He knew their pending marriage would never be a bumpy affair as she was such a submissive and he adored her.

************

Alan and Abi were unpacking, he could not believe how many bags she had brought with her for a 2 nights, 3 day, stay.

"I will check what you are taking with you next time we set off Abi."

"Awwww."

"Pardon."

"Yes Alan i will cut down."

"I do believe you are in dire need of a spanking girl."

"Yes Alan."

"You will call me Sir during your spankings."

"Yes of course Sir, thank you for allowing me that, it makes me feel better."

"Why?"

"I think security Sir, knowing i am 100% safe. Sir, please may i have a spanking?"

"Yes, you can, i can spot the tell tale signs."

"Do you mind me calling you Sir?"

"Not at all it shows the respect we have for each other and the deep love we have which will grow and grow."

"Now strip naked, toes and hands touching the wall in a star position."

Alan moved behind her, reached round and fondled her tits and nipples, with her natural reaction of pushing her bottom out for his cock.

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK.

His open belt found its mark and left a mark on her pushed out pale bottom.

Abi cried but left it stuck out.

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK.

Abi now with intermittent screaming. He reached back round and pinched her stretched nipples, she pushed out more.

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK.

"Please Sir nnnooooo more, pleaseeeeeee."

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK.

"Those because i could girl and will at any time and any place."

Abi took a deep breath, "Yes master, anytime."

He then took her from behind, but her toes and hands never left the wall, he noticed that.

He scooped her up and finished her on their bed, they cuddled and she fell asleep in his arms.

She woke to see him staring at her, "I am such a lucky man Abi, and love you so much. There will be things you are told to do and you will accept as doing my will."

"An example is, you may be spanked by your parents, myself, Alan and anyone else i choose."

"Yes Sir."

"Also you will take anyone's cock i choose in any of your holes without question, sometimes up to 3 at a time, if i so request."

"Yes Sir."

"But you can spank Lee and any of our staff at will."

"Thank you Sir, may i ask Sir, do you intend to have me fucked by lots on lots of occasions?"

"And if i did?"

"Then you did Sir, and i will Sir, and i would do my very best to keep them all happy."

"Good girl, you may suck my cock."

"Awwww, thank you Sir, i love sucking your cock and am trying to take you all in but please give me time to learn."

"Just suck girl, another word and its a belting."

She latched on like a baby to a tit till the cock spewed its cum.

************

Joe and Alan decided they needed to test the commitment of Abi and Lee and arranged a get together of them and three or four like minded DD couples.

They were not hard to find as all members of their church and had all attended such parties before.

The four were at the local Wimpy bar having a hamburger and espresso when Alan mentioned they should have a small gathering from the church for the girls to meet their friends.

"Got to warn you girls it will be a rather sexy affair and 1 or all of us could end up naked, and as you two are new, you are prime candidates."

Lee looked at Abi, "Sirs, if its your desire we have no problems with it." She rubbed her pussy.

"Thank you Lee, looks like its turned you on already."

Abi smiled, "Sir, she is either excited or needs a pee."

"Which on is it Lee?"

"Both Sir," she ran to the loo.

The girls were getting ready at home before setting of for the friends gathering at Joe and Alan's apartment.

"Oh Fuck."

"Lee, get over here this minute."

"Please don't spank me Abi, not seeing as we are going to be stripped naked tonight, please Ma-am.

Abi gave it some thought, "The choice is, i spank you hard now, or, i report it to Joe and let him deal with you this evening, and, tomorrow night you get punished, belt and cane."

Lee began to cry, Abi gave her 5 sharp cracks at the top of her legs, "There, something to cry for, get my hair brush and over you come,"

"Please Miss Abi, the second option."

The girls both had new dresses and new underwear for the night and looked a million dollars.

Their guests started to arrive, 3 couples all of a similar age to them.

Introductions over Joe sorted their drinks order and relayed it to Lee.

"Yes Sir, would you like on too Sir."

Joe nodded.

"Wow Joe such a polite girl, hope she is as polite when she is latched on to my pussy."

"For sure, and she has a wonderful tongue and mouth for you too Bill."

Alan put an LP on the record player, The Rolling Stones, he was an avid fan and seen them in concert several times.

They drank, and danced, and drank some more.

"Whose for a game."

"I bet we all are Joe."

"How about, spot your cock."

"Brilliant"

Joe explained the rules, "Are we all in, oh good."

"Girls kneel in a line and will be blindfolded, i just happen to have some scarves here," he went to the dresser draw and gave the girls one each.

"When we are ready the men will strip naked and in turn let the ladies have a suck of their cocks numbered one to five."

"When the ladies have tasted each one they will stand and bend forward."

"A man will stand behind her, pull her knickers to her knees and has 20 seconds to insert and thrust before all positions are swapped."

"The winner is, the girl who knows the number of her husband."

"The prize is, she can choose a cock or pussy to take to the bedroom for 10 minutes as a slave."

Lee rubbed her pussy as the ladies knelt down and put on her scarf.

Each man stripped and chose a counter 1 - 5.

Lee and Abi were tingling as they were sure the other girls must have been.

"Ok, open wide girls, when the bell 'PINGS' its time to swap."

There were thick cocks, a long thin one, one like Toms it was hard to get him in, a real assortment.

The bell 'Pinged' for the last time.

"Ok girls please stand and bend over, ready guys," 'PING'

The boys behind the girls lowered their knickers to their knees.

The girls were soon moaning as the final 'PING' rang.

"Right girls, you may remove your blindfolds and check out the assorted cocks, please strip naked girls and line up opposite your cock."

"What number was your cock Lee?" 3 Sir

"Abi?" 4 Sir

He went through them all.

"Funny 3 of you chose 3, or was it wishful thinking."

Will the man who was chosen correctly kiss his wife, now please?

It was Linda and Bill.

"Well done Linda, walk down the 2 rows and pick a slave."

She gave each of the boys a wank as she passed them.

Then fingered each of the girls.

She went back to Lee, hooked her finger in her pussy and led her to the bedroom.

The music got turned up and the drinks flowed again.

"Now slave you have 8 minutes to serve me or the last 2 minutes are a beating."

"Yes Mistress, you may need to help me though, not done this before."

The bell 'PINGED' your 10 minutes starts now.

Lee was pulled onto back and Linda fucked her with her tongue and 2 fingers.

Her clit exposed was licked bitten and sucked as her fingers fucked her young hole.

She allowed Lee two cums, laid on her back and pushed Lee's head onto her pussy.

Lee did to Linda as had been done to her with the bonus of flaps to suck and bite, Linda squirted over Lee's face, all new to Lee, but she carried on to the final 'PING'

They came out to a cheer, Linda milking the applause and Lee looking down.

Joe took Lee by the hand and knelt her down, she willingly opened and sensually sucked her cock hard.

He stood her up and lent her against the wall, she opened her legs and guided his cock in, she came in seconds, and again, and again till he blew all he had into her pussy.

By this time Alan was shagging Abi over the kitchen counter and the other 3 had swapped and were shagging.

Alan finished Abi and went to the record payer and put some smoochy music on and they one by one finished shaging and danced, but swapping partners and every new song.

Because it was slow cuddly music the boys pushed their cocks between the current partners legs, some left it there, others inserted, but only the couples knew which.

Abi and Lee inserted all the partners and cum with each of them.

As the ladies eventually got their own cock they left the dance floor to fuck.

In the early hours all the guests left and Alan took Lee to his room for the night.

Nothing was said but both girls minds were racing as they were fucked and fucked by the other girls fiance.

Morning arrived, all showered, Alan had put some toast in and the air smelt delicious.

They all sat at the dining table naked and said what a brilliant time they had and how much they all loved each other.

Joe pointed to the counter, "Over Lee."

She did as she was told and was fucked as the other two finished breakfast, still talking to them

They dressed and Abi and Lee left for home.

They both bathed before dinner and chatted about the church flowers.

After dinner Abi told Lee she would deal with her potty mouth now.

"Miss Abi?"

"Yes love."

"Thank you for not telling Joe about my F word, i owe you one."

"Yes you do, and i will take it now slave."

Lee looked stunned, "Slave, Miss Abi."

"Yes from this moment on you will be my sex slave."

"Oh."

"Would you like whipping before or after you have done me and i done you?"

Lee took Abi by the hand and led her to her bedroom and helped her onto the bed.

She mounted Abi with her mouth and passed on all the secret ways she had been taught only the night before.

Abi made plenty of use of Lee's mouth and tongue over the following days, weeks, months and years.

She would sit on her chair reading or doing needlework, "Slave." Abi would lift her skirt and Lee would lower her knickers and bring her Mistress to a climax.

"So Lee,what have you learnt over the past day or so?"

"What i have missed all these years not going to Sir's church every week.

Lee was also now spanked more regularly, the reason, Joe would see it and beat her, everyone wins she thought.

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers