New Material

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlene felt one of the plush sofas by her leg and she and Kumiko found themselves falling onto it without breaking their embrace. Kumiko awkwardly managed to get one of her legs onto the sofa and wrap it over Charlene's thigh. Charlene put her other leg over Kumiko's other thigh. Their bodies now unobstructed, they began to rub more urgently against one another. The thin slips were pushed upward by the friction, allowing their bare skin to touch. Charlene could feel Kumiko's pubic hair rubbing against her as they kissed.

Suddenly Kumiko broke off and leaned back, catching her breath. Charlene rose, untangling her legs. Kumiko lay back on the cushions, lips parted, teeth clenched, and her legs wide open. One of the straps had fallen to her elbow, exposing her breast. Her slip was hiked up around her waist, leaving her completely exposed.

"How long have you two been an item?" asked Cathy. Cathy and Julie stood with an arm around each other's waist. Julie's other hand held Cathy's breast.

Kumiko closed her legs and adjusted herself on the sofa, but made no move to cover her breast.

"Since, um... just now," Charlene replied, flustered.

"Something's been brewing between the two of you since last year," noted Julie.

Charlene and Kumiko looked at each other. Neither denied Julie's assertion.

Cathy took Julie's hand and she moved toward the bed. "This bed is enormous." she said. She climbed onto it on her hands and knees, oblivious to her bared her bottom and shaved slit. She lay down on the covers as Julie crawled onto the bed next to her. Julie bent over Cathy and they kissed.

The bed was so spacious that Julie and Cathy together took less than half the space. Charlene looked back at Kumiko on the little sofa. She held out her hand and Kumiko took it and rose. Together they climbed onto the available space on the bed. Kumiko lay on her back and spread her legs when Charlene climbed on top of her. As they kissed, Charlene began rhythmically thrusting her pelvis into Kumiko's. Kumiko turned her head from side to side, her face brushing against Charlene's hair. Charlene sat up and straddled Kumiko's thigh and moved forward. When their labias touched, the girls began grinding into each other. Charlene clutched Kumiko's angle and put her head back delighting in the sensation. Beside them, Julie and Cathy were locked in an embrace.

One of the straps of Kumiko's slip had slipped off her shoulder, exposing her breast. Charlene leaned forward and put her mouth over it. She swirled it with her tongue and used her fingers to rub Kumiko's other nipple through the slippery fabric. Charlene moved her face down Kumiko's body, across the slip, then below it. Her lips brushed over Kumiko's hair. She stuck out her tongue and gently licked Kumiko's moist labia. The taste was different from anything she'd known. She hadn't known what to expect, but decided instantly that she loved the taste of Kumiko in her mouth more than anything in the world. She explored the inner folds and found Kumiko's clitoris.

"Oh, Charlene! Yes!" gasped Kumiko. Charlene continued, tickling with her tongue, gently sucking and kissing. She began to press her mouth deeper into Kumiko, enjoying the effect it made on her. "Oh, yes! Don't stop!" Kumiko cried. She began twisting her body and Charlene had to hold her hips in place so she could reach deeper with her mouth. Kumiko began gasping and arched her back. Charlene had found a rhythm and worked with it. "Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh yes! Oh yes!" Kumiko cried again, and her body began to shudder. Her vagina tightened against the tip of Charlene's tongue. "Oh Charlene, yes! Yes! Yes!" Charlene pushed her tongue in as deep as she could as Kumiko convulsed. She withdrew slowly as Kumiko moaned began to go limp.

When Charlene rose her face from between Kumiko's thighs, she saw that Julie and Cathy had been watching. Julie lay behind, holding Cathy in her arms. "Bravo!" said Cathy. "Full marks for Charlene!" Julie smiled and added "Nice work." Kumiko rolled her head toward them, then looked back at Charlene. Her expression was beatific, but she almost managed to laugh at Cathy's remarks.

"Kumiko, can you do the same for Charlene?" Cathy continued. "It's your turn now."

"You mean it's Charlene's turn now," Julie corrected.

"I don't know," said Kumiko, struggling to sit up. She smiled at Charlene. "But I'll try." She managed to crawl forward and kiss Charlene on the mouth. Charlene allowed Kumiko to gently push her onto her back. She kissed Charlene's nipple through the slip, then moved between Charlene's thighs. Charlene spread her legs to allow Kumiko in, and began running her fingers through her hair. Kumiko began gently exploring with her mouth as Charlene had. Charlene closed her eyes and let the pleasurable feeling wash over her. She felt movement on the bed next to her and when she opened her eyes she saw Julie looking down at her. Julie took her hand and smiled. Cathy moved beside Kumiko and whispered in her ear. Kumiko withdrew from Charlene and whispered something back to Cathy. Charlene began to sit up, but Julie stopped her by stroking her hair. "Just relax. You're going to enjoy this."

Charlene felt Kumiko's lips again, then gasped when Kumiko's fingers slipped inside her. Julie continued stroking her hair. Charlene closed her eyes and felt a hand on her breast. She tried to push into it and into Kumiko's mouth at the same time but the movement triggered a sensation of pleasure and she couldn't help but squirm as Kumiko licked and stroked her. Kumiko kept her mouth on Charlene's clitoris, but her hand thrust and deeper deeper inside. A wave of pleasure rolled over Charlene and she tried to explain to Kumiko how she felt, but fond her coherency failing. "Oh, that feels... oh that... oh Kumiko, oh!" Kumiko's thrusting became more insistent and the waves of pleasure suddenly became much stronger. Charlene stiffened and writhed until the feeling let go of her. Kumiko slowly withdrew and Charlene propped herself up on her elbows. "Oh Kumiko, that felt... so good," she said. Kumiko crawled over her and they kissed.

Meanwhile Cathy lay back on the bed and Julie sat between her raised knees. She covered Cathy's shaved mons with the palm of her hand and began to rub. Cathy smiled and closed her eyes. Kumiko crept up next to Cathy and looked down to watch her face. Charlene sat next to Julie. She rested one hand on Cathy's knee and the other at the top of her thigh, inches from Julie's hand. "This is how it's done," said Julie. She moved her hand in circles and Cathy began moaning softly. Julie slipped her fingers under her palm and made wave motions. Cathy purred appreciatively. Kumiko had her hand on Cathy's breast and continued watching her face attentively. Charlene's own hand was next to Julie's. She felt the smooth surface of Cathy's pubic mound. Julie kept up the rhythmic pressure with one hand while inserting her fingers deeper with the other. Cathy's moans slowly became more insistent. When she began catching her breath, Kumiko leaned down and kissed her. Julie rubbed harder, now forcing four fingers deep inside and Cathy's moans as she climaxed were muffled by Kumiko's lips. Julie withdrew her fingers and held them up for Charlene to see. Charlene sniffed Julie's fingers, then began to kiss them, comparing the taste of Cathy to Kumiko. When she finished, Julie leaned toward her and they kissed.

Kumiko broke off her kiss and moved her mouth from Cathy's lips to between her legs. She rubbed her lips over Cathy's bare mons, then ran the tip of her tongue along her slit. Cathy began repositioning her upper body and Kumiko raised her knee to allow Cathy to slide underneath in a sixty-nine position. "Oh," Kumiko exclaimed as Cathy began licking her. Julie and Charlene broke off to watch Kumiko and Cathy eat each other. Kumiko rose and rolled her head while Cathy licked her. Charlene took advantage of the opening to kiss Kumiko again. Julie's hands rested on Charlene's ass while Kumiko and her kissed. When Julie's hand moved to the inside of Charlene's thigh, Charlene arched her back and opened her legs to give her access. Charlene and Kumiko broke their kiss and Charlene moved her own lips to Cathy's flushed mons. She kissed Cathy's labia as Julie's hand rubbed against her own. She stuck in her tongue and licked as Julie's fingers worked into her. Charlene felt another orgasm coming, but only Kumiko had a mouth available to speak. "Oh yes! Yes" she cried. It felt to Charlene as if the orgasm given to her by Julie rolled through her body, then from her tongue and lips into Cathy's vagina, and on through Cathy into Kumiko. Kumiko squealed in delight, and the four girls collapsed into a heap.

It wasn't until the next day that any of them thought to fill out the evaluation form for the slips.

12