New Mexico's Best Club Ch. 5

Story Info
Someone gets some happy birthday gifts.
3.8k words
4.19
24.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 08/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are two costumes that turn me on one is, Belly-dancers. There are two slaves and one Mistress that practice the art. My slut ann is learning and tries but no one can wiggle her ass like sharon. She is teaching both ann and the other slave.

As jealous as it makes ann I just cannot stop using sharon when she is available. What makes the slave even more attractive is her fiery red hair and large tits.

Last year, ann cooked up a great present. Our club tradition is that each birthday and Christmas are three-day events. The family, the Club and a day given by the slave or the Owner to the slave.

It was a Saturday and it was no surprise that she had something cooked up. So after lunch I set out to see a friend and have a beer. A couple of hours later I went home. Seeing no other cars in the drive I smiled, figuring on a long evening with just the two of us.

Inside I found my love kneeling as usual, but the surprise was she was wearing her harem costume. Of course like most things with us and the club it was not the kind you see on “I Dream of Jennie”. From the head down, she wore the typical headdress and veil. Around her neck was a red suede collar, her upper arms were decorate with gold slave bracelets. Small clamps, from each dangled delicate gold bells pinched her hard nipples. A gold belly chain caressed her stomach just above the very shear, fine read silk, pantaloons. They were sear enough for me to view her hairless cunt and cute tattoo. Her wrists and ankles were wrapped with thin red leather cuffs. Each had a matching set of bells, like those on her tits.

She had only worn the whole outfit once before, for a dancing test.

“Welcome home Master.” She said with all sincerity as she leaned forward and gave each of my boots a long kiss. “May I stand and serve you, Sir?”

Of course I allowed her to stand.

She moved and placed a chair behind me. After unbuckling my belt and pulling my pants down, she asked me to sit. Ann knelt and pulled off my boots, socks and pants. My slave pulled my shirt over my head and used my arm to have me stand. Picking up my robe she held it up, I placed my arms in it and tied it around my waist. Kneeling, the slave reached up under my robe and pulled my shorts off, casting them aside she again leaned over, and after kissing each of my feet she placed my slippers on them.

Placing her head on the floor between my feet the blonde cunt asked “Would you please come to the bath with your lowly slave?”

On the dresser was the candle and pot we used to heat up body oil. She led me through the bedroom to the bath. The curtains were closed; scented candles lit the room and bubbles floated in the garden tub.

I spent the next half-hour soaking and being washed by my slave. When she was not washing she was filling my glass with my favorite wine. With the treatment, watching my slut’s ass through the shear pantaloons and her touch, my periscope was up, during the whole bath. Ann only washed it and rubbed it lovingly.

Just like in the movies she held up a large towel, after stepping into it she rapped it around me and started drying me off. When I was totally day slave Ann took me by the hand and led me to the bed. Laying me down she took the warm scented oil and gave me a full body massage. It was so relaxing, with the late afternoon sun streaming through the window, my favorite incense burning and my love’s soft hand touching about every inch of my body.

When she was finished my sweet blonde stood up and held my robe open for me. With my robe again tied around my waist, my slave took my hand and led me to our modest playroom.

Ann took the leash, that hung by the door, raised it too me cradled in both hands. Her head bowed and eyes to the floor. Smiling I took it from her and attached it to her collar. I turned putting the leash over my shoulder, opened the door.

As we stepped through the door I noticed that the skylight's shade was open. I looked up at it then looked down and stopped in my tracks. There, in the middle of the room was big tit sharon! Her back was to the thick wooden pole I had installed in the center of the room. Her arms were cuffed to a ring, high above her head. She was dressed in her dancer’s outfit, her pantaloons were thicker than ann’s and she wore a spangled bra. Her tits still hung out.

In the bound slave’s mouth was gag. Ann whispered that it was a cock gag and she had a large plug up her ass. “Happy Birthday, Master!” She said, then kissed me on the cheek. My thoughtful slave had set up most of our equipment, as much as room would allow.

I put the leash in her mouth and with an exaggerated strut, started out eyeing each piece of equipment. I would pat it, feeling each item. Glancing from the equipment to ann and back.

I checked each piece, ann was glancing up I caught her eye several times. I finally snapped my fingers, when she looked up I pointed to the floor. She quickly went to her knees. “You may watch, whore!”

Running my hand up from the bound slave’s waist, I groped her big tit through her sequined top. I heard a moan through the gag. My other hand went the other direction, winding its way down her thigh. I pressed my hand between her legs feeling her naked cunt, through the shear soft fabric of her pantaloons. As I pressed my finger home, her moans increased in volume, finding her clit I rubbed hard, the whore moaned even louder.

Grasping her tit tighter, pressing her cunt harder, I leaned down close to her ear, “Do you want to dance for me?”

Sharon quickly shook her head up and down. I pressed my body to hers; she felt my hard dick through my robe. I dry humped the slut’s leg. I ordered ann to remove the slave’s gag.

I released the wonderful dancing slave from the post and clipped a leash to her collar, grabbed my slave’s leash and lead them both out to the living room.

By the time we hit the living room I was primed. I released sharon’s leash, dropped ann’s and took my place. I picked one of our more straight chairs. I figured ann would soon be swallowing my cock and this chair allowed better access.

Ann brought me an envelope. It was a birthday cared from sharon’s owner, “Happy Birthday, you bum! Please use my slut without restrictions. You may return her in the morning. If she pleased you return her with four fresh crop marks on her ass. You know how she loves pain. If you do not I will keep her in the punishment room for two days. Have fun and use and abuse her as you want.”

Sharon put on her finger cymbals and knelt in the center of the room. Ann had cleared as much room as she could. I had ann change my drink to a coke and waited for her to come back from the kitchen. She knelt and presented me with the drink then leaned over a kissed my foot. “Master, May I start the music so slave sharon may entertain you?”

I took my best-bored look and waived my hand. Ann turned and switched on the tape. The Middle East beat sprang from the speakers. A few bars and sharon started to move. She swayed gently as she pulled her cheek off the floor and moved to an erect kneeling. Her arms waved up and down, the “ting ting” of her cymbals rang in time with the music. Sharon moved in soft waves of flesh. She elegantly worked her way from her knees to her feet, not loosing the beat or a one erotic movement.

The tempo of the music picked up; sharon wiggled her big tits in front of me then twirled twice. Stopping with her back toward me. It was the hip toss and ass shake that did it for me. I grabbed my slave’s hair and pulled her to my lap. She opened her mouth wide and took me all the way into her throat in the first gulp.

She started her swaying; I stared at the big titted slut. Ann gave me some of the best head she had in months. Her lips were sealed around my cock like the shuttle O rings; her mouth produced a steady suction as she bobbed her head in my lap. I clinched my fists as my sperm stared to boil up from my balls. My legs went stiff, then a thought ran through my head. My fucking whore had done so well she deserved a reward. Grabbing her blonde hair with my left hand, I clutched my unbelievably hard meat with my right and jerked. I am more an oozier than a shooter but my cum took off from my pecker hitting the slut square in the nose. The second blast covered her cheek, then the forehead. I had no control over myself. Ann moaned so loud that it was almost a cry!

*Among the plethora of things that turned my slave on, watching a man cum shared the top of the list. I searched the web for male masturbation videos, edited and blended them into hours of spurting cum. I would tie the cunt to the bed and make her watch the tapes, sometime for over an hour at a time. After that she would fuck anything. I picked up a cop nightstick at a garage sale once; she begged for permission to fuck herself with it.

To briefly change the subject, on ann’s last birthday the club’s gift to my slave was all the jerking off she could watch.

A member’s basement playroom was cleared, the rug rolled up the remaining tile polished, only chairs around the walls with pillows on the floor before each one. In the middle of the room we placed a weight bench.

After dark I rapped a sheet around my naked slave and lead her to the car. Blindfolding her I drove her to our friends. There I used the leash to lead her to the house and stripped her of her sheet outside the back door. She obediently followed me through the door. Inside the members lined the way to the playroom door. As ann heeled to the leash the members reached out and groped the naked birthday girl. She jumped and gasped at the first touch. We all smiled in silence.

Arriving in the playroom I handed my slut over to the two submissive male members. The one that had a Mistress was white; the single member was a dark Hispanic man. Both were buffed and yes had respectable cocks.

Ann stood between the two men, each with a hand on her upper arm, in front of the bench. She heard the noise of feet shuffling as everyone filed in. The Tops took a chair; the slaves knelt on the pillows. I took my place in a large chair facing the foot of the bench. Two slaves stood on each side of me. One was the statuesque, inga; the other was a shorter heavier, big titted, jodi. Jodi’s Owner was out of town.

Ramona dressed in one of her more exotic leather outfits, stood before my slave and removed her blindfold. The two slaves sat ann down on the bench. The legs were spread and fixed to a cross bar attached to the bottom legs. The upper part of the bench was raise to a 45-degree angle and her wrists chained to the vertical bars. This left her cunt open her face raised so she could view the show.

To finish off ann’s bondage, I handed Ramona a rod. She slowly approached my slut. Inga left my side, she leaned over slut ann and sucked her nipples to hardness.

Ramona placed each end of the rod over the hard nipples and with a deft hand screwed the clamps down tight. The rod pulled her tits toward each other.

Ann watched as inga and jodi knelt in front of me. My cock was already getting hard when each slave touched her lips to opposite sides. I liked the fact that inga had a dislike for male members. Each slave took a cock in her mouth around the room.

Ann and I stared into each other’s eyes. She saw the pleasure in my eyes as jodi gobbled my cock and inga danced her tongue over my balls. “Enough!” I said, the slaves knelt back.

I stood, walking over to ann I straddled her body. She stared at my hard cock. I took my rod and started slowly jerking it. I was never real comfortable doing this in front of the group but it was for my slave love.

As I played with my meat I watched her breathing increase, “Like this bitch?’

“Oh yes Sir, yes jerk your cock please!” she said.

I pointed to each side of her; she glanced from side to side. There were the two slave males, each with a collar, each with a hard on.

“They have been abstaining for over a week, now they have been ordered to jerk off on you and keep it up until they have no cum left, Happy Birthday Love.”

I watched a shiver flow through her naked body “ Ohhhh Thank You, my Lord oh yeesss!”

I felt my ass cheeks being spread, I looked over my shoulder and saw jodi. She had crawled between ann’s legs and spread my cheeks. I felt her tongue lap at my open asshole. Ramona smiled, it was her order. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the slave’s attention. She licked from the bottom to the top then used the tip to circle the sensitive skin around my hole.

I reached down and grabbed the nipple bar. I pulled up hard, stretching her tits and nipples. Ann gritted her teeth but did not close her eyes; she wanted to watch every drop of cum flow from my rod. I came hard, very hard. I pulled harder on the bar as I came on my properties, face and chest. Mild applause came from the members.

I stepped away and sat back down. Jodi licked my cock. The two males moved in, one on each side of ann. They shot their loads almost at the same time. Ann opened her mouth, her head moved back and forth, trying to catch the slimy streams of white fluid.

When they were finished they retreated, standing a few feet away. The white slave’s Mistress stood behind both of them, as they continued to play with themselves she set about using her crop. She alternated between them, being harder on her slave, “pussy”. To my slave’s delight, each Master rose and either straddled her or stood next to her in pairs or threes and had their slaves jerk there hard cocks until they each ejaculated the white goo.

When Ramona saw that the males were hard again she waited until there was a break in the line. She ordered them to jerk off on ann again. They both took pleasure in shooting over the bound slave’s stomach. When they pumped their last drop on the slave Ramona barked for them to return to her. They knelt before the black clad Mistress each kissed a foot. After a hard swat to each of their asses, she ordered them to crawl over behind two females. The women were bent over at the waist, blowing their Masters. Ramona ordered the men to open the slut’s asses and lick their puckered holes. Each whore moaned as the men’s tongues touched their holes.

Ann had cum four or five times by the time the 10th man had blown his wad over her body. Cum was dripping on the floor after it ran down her face and breasts. The atmosphere was getting rather festive. Slaves were serving drinks and snacks. When a Dom was ready he would jerk off on my lover. Tears of pleasure mixed with the cum on the slut’s face.

I knelt between my whore’s legs and drove my rod in her open pussy. The male slaves jerked off on my slave again as I fuck her slow. I wanted several men to add to the sperm covering her body.

My slut was so fucking wet my back got tired before I was able to blow my wad deep inside her.

The party went on for a while, the ejaculations slowed down. Every time anyone would get hard they would use my wife as a cum dump.

The two buffed males looked tired as Ramona made them jack off for the fifth time. Not much shot out. Ramona made fun of them; “Wimps, limp dicks, can’t get it up” she spat. She placed them in an open area. As they knelt there, pulling their puds, the mean woman abused them and slapping their backs with the crop. She even made the reach over and play with each other. After ten minutes with little action to their dicks, Ramona looked over at me and smiled. She waived to inga and jodi. Ramona handed each a pair of handcuffs. The cuffed the male’s wrists behind them.

They followed Ramona and the two sluts over to the far wall. Each slut knelt down and took a cock in her mouth. Sucking and licking they tried to get a rise out of the expended peckers. Each managed a moderate hard on. Ramona pushed jodi aside and grabbed pussy’s cock. She cruelly squeezed and pulled it. The slave gritted his teeth. The Mistress fastened a leather strap around the base of his cock and balls. She did the same with the other cock. Ramona then attached a thin chain to each strap. The chain ran to a ring in the wall. The Dom, handed the free end of the chain to each slave and ordered them to pull down on the chain. Inga had no problem, she just jerked hard, causing pussy to yelp loudly and rise to his toes and the pain shot through his loins. Jodi was less cruel with juan. She allowed him to slowly rise to his toes. Ramona noticed how weak she was and raised the crop as high as she could and let it come down on jodi’s plump ass! The whore yelled and jerked hard on the chain. The man let out the same yell as jodi.

Ramona ordered the slut to keep the pressure up while she stood behind the men. She had changed the crop for a thin rattan cane. With a metered rhythm she swung the cane, alternating between each tight ass.

As the Dominants filtered out to the living room for an evening of satisfied social conversation, three slavesluts were made to kneel and lick the floor clean of the dripping cum, one slave slut was place between ann’s legs to lick her cunt and asshole clean.

After a short rest and some fluids, I led ann into the living room. Covered in drying cum she crawled from Master to Master, kissing their feet, balls or asses, thanking them for her birthday present.

The next afternoon we had to go to her cousin’s for a birthday bar-b-q. Ann was happy to wear butt plug and ben-wa balls.

Now back to my story. Sorry about the detour.

Sharon danced but started at ann and I. When I was finished spewing my load, ann sucked me back into her mouth to drain the last drop from my passage. She sucked the then kissed my still hard cock, “Thank you, thank you, thank you, Sir” she said between kisses.

Sharon moved closer to us; she smiled when she saw me watching her instead of ann. She tinged her cymbals as loud as she could to gain ann’s attentions. Finally my slut turned and still on her knees reached up and undid the dancing cunt’s bra. It fell away quickly, freeing her big tits.

As soon as they popped free she turned and shook them seductively at me. Like ann she had bells hanging from her nipples only they were attached to the large nipple rings that impaled each large hard nubs. Damn I love pierced nipples! Ann will have hers done real soon.

The slave danced and danced. Once again she moved near ann. My slave reached up and undid sharon’s pantaloons. They dropped away giving me a great view of her naked pussy and rings hanging from her labia, each with a bell.

I made her dance naked to the second song. I loved the sweat glissing off her skin. Some even dripped off her firm tits.

As they say, the next thing I knew, I had sharon on her knees in front of me with my rigid dick all the way down her throat. Better yet ann was also on her knees, her hands spreading my cheeks and her mouth buried between them. I love how she used her tongue on my asshole. She would use the tip to circle the soft skin around the hole, the take the whole flat of the tongue and run it from between my legs up over my asshole. I was the meat in the ass licking cocksucking whore sandwich.

I came three more times that evening. I made sharon strapon fuck my slave in the ass. I fucked sharon in all her holes. Sharon ate out ann’s ass while she fucked herself with a banana.

We finally all fell asleep in our king-size bed.

In the morning ann served me breakfast while I had sharon kneel with the riding crop in her mouth. It took little to get sharon to beg to be whipped with the crop. The punishment room in her Masters house was one of the most painful in the group.

After she was showered, I had sharon bend over the arm of the couch. Naked ann stood by while I administered the four welts that sharon’s Owner demanded.

I kissed the big titted dancer goodbye. She thanked me and kissed ann.

One hell of a birthday!!!!!

12