New Mexico's Best Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb was intently inspecting an item when her pager went off and surprised her making her jump. Susan knew and smiled; she explained it to the other friend as a hiccup.

After a quick glance at susan, bard franticly looked for the bathroom in order to check the number. Spotting one she excused herself and did a quickstep to the ladies room. When she got there she had to wait for two other women to use the stall. With a pen from her purse, barb lifted her dress, held it up with her forearms and managed to see the number and write it on the palm of her hand. She charged out of the stall. Barb knew the telephones were by the main entrance so she again set a beeline. Susan and the friend had wandered to that direction, under susan’s subtle direction. Barb made the call and found it was to “Easy Loan” company.

It was James. He was new to the group, and managed a one-man branch of a local loan company, he and a secretary. James was one of our two black male members. He had an amazingly beautiful black wife who was partly submissive but liked to be dominant most of the time, more about her later.

The time limit set barb made an excuse to her friends and hustled to the car. His office was on Central by the University. As she drove, she had time to think her first time with a black man.

Off the subject, a little, not every one has fucked everyone. Yes they are available but there are favorites, couple that prefer each other and with the amount in the group some just do not get around each to other. Moreover, to be honest some folk just want to torment or spank, no sex with certain members.

The air conditioning made her nipples stand out, or was it her excitement. The key to her waist chain dangle between tits.

On arrival she had to park around the corner, the walk to the office seemed like miles. She entered the office and heard a buzzer go off. No secretary. The slave stood looking around and at the people passing by.

James entered and walked right passed her, she put her arms behind her and bowed her head. He locked the door and put out the “Lunch” sign.
“Follow me.” She said. Simply “Sir” was her only reply.

They entered his small office. A desk, two chairs and a small couch. Again, he locked the door. Barb knelt as soon as she entered, with brought an approving glance from the Dom. While he locked the door, barb fished her collar out of her purse and raised, waiting for him to acknowledge her.

As he walked passed the slave the black man took the collar and put it on his desk. James sat down in his chair and wheeled it out from behind the desk. “Strip” he calmly ordered.

Barb did not even have to get off her knees; she just reached behind, unzipped the dress and pulled it off. Tossing it aside, she felt her nipples hardened to rock hard status. She spread her knees, put her hands behind her head and pulled her self erect in the inspection position.

James wheeled the chair the few feet until he was in front of the slave. Reaching out her took a nipple between the fingers of each hand. He pinched each tightly and added a twist. Barb cringed slightly but a sexual shiver shot through her body like lightning. Goose bumps rose all over her body. Of course, James loved this. He released the right one and pressed his lips to it, sucking the hard nub. More shivers shot through the slut.
He sucked and the tip of his tongue tickled the very tip of the nipple. Barb felt herself getting very wet.

Releasing the tits, James palmed the key around the slave’s neck. “That is the key to my waist chains, Sir,” said bard in hopes that he would release the chains and give her a proper fucking with his black dick.

Dropping the key, he leaned back “Blow me slut.” He said.

That just excited the hell out of barb the slave. She reached up, unbuckled his belt, quickly pulled the zipper down and when he lifted his ass of the chair she pulled his pants to his ankles. He wore boxers and his hard black cock just shot though the fly. Barb smiled as she reached for the shorts and pulled them down. Now just being black does not always mean a big dick, and James being average height and build, was not the biggest, but being black, against the light color his 7 or so inches looked huge to the excited slave.

Barb took the meat slowly in her mouth, her hot lips curled around the head just before she swallowed it in one gulp! James moaned as the slut move back up the shaft. It tasted bitter and had a pungent body odor, like a man that had spent half the day working.
Barb sucked and licked his cock as best, as her years had taught her.

The naked blond bitch took the rock hard meat deep into her throat, then slowly work back up using her tongue on the bottom as she went. Reaching head she stopped and just raped her lips around the gland and danced her tongue over the entire sensitive flesh, stopping at his pee hole to dig her tongue into it. Using the flat of her tongue, she bathed the smelly cock down to his balls. Cupping his black balls, she gently liked each one with reverence. Finally taking each in turn she sucked them into her mouth and let, her talented tongue do its job.

“That’s it bitch, lick them you fucking whore.” Moaned James.

Unable to stand it he reached down grabbed the slut’s head and impaled his rod in her mouth, and started fucking it like her pussy. The turned on slave reached down between her legs and found her wet pussy. She started rubbing her wet clit. Her other hand pinched her rock hard nipple.

James gritted his teeth; it felt so fucking good. Barb played with herself getting closer and closer to cumming. One big thrust from James brought her back from her pleasured bliss, she remembered, no orgasms without permission. With a whimper, she brought her hands up to his balls.

Without a thought for the slave James rammed his cock in the woman’s throat and blew his wad into her throat and mouth. When the submissive blonde-haired woman moaned loudly on his cock that gave James the energy for another big wad of cum to spew into her mouth as he pulled out.

Like a good slave barb took time to lick his deflating cock clean. When she thought she was finished she knelt back on her calves, bowed her head and waited for the Master’s orders.

“Go now bitch” was all he said, “Yes Master James, I hoped I have pleased you.”

Cum on her face and soaking through her dress from her tits, the pleased by very excited slave hurried to her car, needing to get home as her husband usually rewards her. She thought of the fat dildo she would have in her cunt as she told her owner about her experience. Her finger went to her chin, she scoped some of the cum on her finger and sucked it into her mouth, “Mummm.’ She said.

Less than a mile from her house, her pager went off again, barb smiled and put the peddle to the metal to get home in time to make her call.

12