New Moon Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop sweetie. You aren't finished. Just lay back and let me do all the work. After all - It's what I enjoy the most." She smiled her smile of indescribably beauty and lustful hunger. A drop of saliva dripped from her mouth and splashed on his quivering, milk stained lips. "More, more..." she whispered and lowered his face to her other breast, and he began to suck again, with the vengeance of a starving man. Her hand in his pants began to snake up and down slowly in it's own achingly seductive dance. Faster and faster her perfect hand ran up and down, up and down. Jacob sucked harder and harder, in time with the movement of her hand. Her hand seemed to be almost a blur now, it was pumping his manhood so quickly. He began to arch his hips more into the air, his mouth let loose her nipple, and began to gasp into the air. Her mouth pressed against his ear and she licked at it with hungry passion. She hissed, "I want to see you cum, baby. Give me the seed, I want to feel your sperm all over my hands." He groaned in overwhelming need and thrust his hips erratically into the air.

" I want to taste your sperm...come for Momma..."

When that last phrase left her kissing lips, the boy screamed in explosion and arched his back in overpowering ecstasy. White seed began to spurt in jerking eruptions from him, shooting through the dancing fingers of his seductress. High, high into the air. It spilled out and over her hand, drenching it in a bath of thick young seed. She moaned in her own ecstasy now, and thrust her mouth savagely against his. Her tongue churned inside his gasping mouth, as he feebly tried to return her tongue lashing. Her own pelvis jerked in convulsions. She thrust her head back gasping at air now, her own orgasm rushing over her like a terrible earthquake. Her entire goddess-like body trembled and shook in the grips of her release. She mewled like an animal.

Then it was over. He had stopped spurting, but pouring out more sperm than I had ever seen any male release. What hold this woman had over men, making them pour forth more of their essence - and soul - than they possibly could with anyone else. The woman held the boy in a grip that blasphemously reminded me of a Madonna holding her child to her bosom. Her glowing flesh ran with rivers of sweat - as did the boy's. Still breathing hard, she slowly lowered her head to his, and pressed her lips in a motherly kiss upon his forehead. He muffled his face into her breasts, his lips lethargically searching for a nipple to wrap around. She looked down at him and laughed, then broke away from him, standing up.

"Boy, you are such an animal. You're always hungry for more." She winked. "I LOVE that." She reached down to her bikini bottom, untied the straps holding it, and let it fall to the floor. She stood totally naked before him, her nipples standing hard and erect in the air, surrounded by the love bites the boy left. "LIke what you see?" That was a rhetorical question if I ever heard one!

The boy nodded like he was drunk. She laughed again, and it was like ice. "You're still wearing entirely too much. Get up and change that." Her voice took on a slight tone of command. And the boy gladly obeyed. When he finally let his boxers fall, I could see that he was already erect again, his manhood jutting forth obscenely in her direction. His body was thin, gangly, and out of proportion. No muscles, almost too thin. His body was still maturing, nowhere near full manhood, but his libido and family jewels apparently were way ahead of the rest of him. He stood there, nervously shaking. The woman ran her tongue across her lips, like an animal gloating over its prey. She stepped slowly over to him, her hips swaying in a hypnotic motion. She reached out and embraced him, pressing his shaking body into her's. She ran her fingers through his hair soothingly, then down his back and clenched his buttocks. She gently kissed him. "Take me to bed," she whispered. She stepped back, then lay down on the sheets, opening her arms to him in invitation. A shaking mass of teenage jello, the boy accepted the invite and lay down on top of her. One of her hands stroked his aching, jerking manhood, slowly guiding it toward her womanhood as he held himself over her. She pressed the head into her sex and tugged gently on his buttocks, pulling him into her. He gasped in wonder, feeling the electric silk inside of his first woman. His eyes turned up into his head. She smiled lovingly up at him. "Feels wonderful, mmmmm?" She wrapped her legs around his waist as he eased all the way into her. "Now, let's play a game. As you move inside me - I want you to pretend....pretend I'm your mother."

He gasped again, louder, and began to shudder. He automatically began to thrust into her with a vengeance. His hips pumped savagely as his mouth sucked at the air. A groan gurgled in his throat. She no longer needed to guide him, he was rutting on top of her with the desperate need of a young bull. "Mother....Mother...." he mumbled between his lips. His seducer smiled up at him and licked her lips. "Oh yes!.... you'd like to mount your mommy wouldn't you? To take her....aaaaahhhh...as your mate....Give her all your sperm....

"Yes, Yes....I love you Momma" he groaned in reply. His hips were jerking eratically now. He was close...."

"Do it! Pour it into me....take Mommy...take me as your mate.....Mommy is your wife now....mommy is your wife! Breeeeeed me!"

'AHHHHHHHH, MOM!" he screamed, and let loose his seed, pumping like a hose into the woman beneath him. It felt like his soul was being ripped loose and now spewed out of him into her. The very essence of his being shot rope after rope into her as he squirmed and thrusted in between her legs, a fish in a net.

Diana Bickers wrapped her legs tighter around him, milked his penis with her velvet vagina and smiled. She licked at his ear, teasing it. "Such a good boy. You're momma's special guy from now on....."

Narrator's Narrative Resumed

Several days passed. Mother stayed in her room. I would bring food to her on a tray. I tried to convinced to come out and eat it, but she refused - when she did respond. Most of the time I just left the tray there, and would come back a few hours later, finding it eaten. Quite messily too. There was food residue smeared all over it, like she had ravenously torn everything to pieces as she ate it. That did not bode well. My brother had been in his room for the past few days too, not locked up, but sleeping like the dead. I was beginning to get worried. It reminded me too much of what had happened to Mother. I never saw him go downstairs to eat or anything. He just slept deeply and peacefully. Sis was in and out off and on, though I think she was spending most of her time at a friend's house. I don't know. That whole week was one long blur for me. I think she knew something was wrong with Mom, and therefore wanted to avoid being in the house, so she wouldn't feed the aching confusion inside. She was in denial. As I said before, several days passed before things became even more bizarre and terrible. It was the evening of the third day, I guess, since my brother had passed out in his room. I was walking up the stairs, heading to my own room to turn in for the night, when a unfamiliar sound pricked at my eardrums. It was coming from around the corner, where the stairway joined the upper hallway. I crept closer to the edge of the stairs. I peered with dread around the corner.

I was not prepared for what I saw.

It was my brother. He stood in the dark hallway, in front of my parent's door. Totally naked. Maybe it was the dark of the hallway, but he seemed to be rippling with muscle - his body, no longer ugly and scrawny, was hard and cut, like a high school football star. Smooth muscle moved liquidly in the shadow.

He was masturbating. He stood before the door, massaging an enormous phallus sprouting from between his legs. Much longer than any penis I had ever seen - even in a porno. Hard, shiny, and curved, it reached out in longing towards the door, as his hand rubbed up and down it's unnatural length. He mumbled beneath his breath.

I leaned my head in closer.

I could barely make out what he was saying. It seemed like he was whispering....."mother, mother, mother....My mother....take you....Mother! Stud.....you....Mother!" His hand moved faster and faster as he chanted. The sound of his urgent whispers churned with the sound of skin slapping against his palm. Faster, faster...he pumped with an animal ferocity. The phallus grew, almost in perceptively, but it WAS stretching it's length higher and higher as his groans became more urgent. It approached obscene proportions, like some ancient fertility god.

His penis was now his entire being - his reason for existence. It jutted from his body like another arm, pointing to the door, pointing in the direction of... our mother's bed.

He was jacking himself off at a whirlwind pace and his whisperings were now grunts. "I smell you Momma....Need you so bad....Stud....Must Stud....My woman....I Smell You Mother!" He strangled a cry in his throat, thrust his head back, and let go of his epic manhood. His penis exploded in a geyser of white seed, spewing and squirting against my parent's door! He groaned and gasped as his new found manhood jerked wildly in the air, ejecting more and more of his essence. It lashed against the door, painting it with a thick coat of white jelly. I could smell the musky scent of it from where I was watching.

His young body jerked in seizures of intense pleasure. His fists clenched like steel machines, his buttocks jerked back and forth, in the throws of something titanic. His primordial fertility thrust and thrust into the air, spewing its offering to The Female, exulting in its own virility.

Then, after almost two minutes of shuddering orgasm, his head sunk into his chest and his whole body relaxed. He stood there panting, a dripping delta of sweat, waiting for his heart beat to slow down. He stared down at his erection as it deflated and became human again.

He leaned his head against the door. I couldn't be sure, but I thought that he was crying now. For a few seconds, I swear I could hear sobs in the dark night about us. Then he moved away from the door and began to shuffle in my direction. I quickly, but softly, darted down the stairs and got out of sight before he came to where I had been playing the voyeur. I listened to him as he skulked back to his room and closed the door. Crying still.

I was sure now. Somehow, he had been gotten to and soon he would be a beast. Just as our mother, I was almost sure, would be before long. If only I could get her to come out of her room. So I could know for sure what was happening to her.

12