New Moon Rising Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shoving deep inside her he quickened his pace, pistoning in and out of her soaking pussy while her soft cries filled the air around him. Darkness swirled whipping around them in time to his thrusts as their movements became more desperate, more passionate for Nathaniel only drew closer to cumming deep within his mate's pussy. Gritting his teeth he couldn't last any longer, freezing in mid thrust while his seed pumped into Raven's waiting body.

Unknown to the lovers in the Darkness, a new couple had come to the werewolf clan's home for their annual treaty meeting. Katrina and Donovan met the male and female vampires in the front of the house, offering greetings and heart felt thanks for coming to renew the peace between their families.

"I am Lord Marcus, and this is my mate Rose, Madam Katrina, Sir Donovan."

Katrina smiled gently before tilting her head to notice the weaved metal curling around Rose' throat in an intricate collar. Blinking a few times she leaned forward, almost reaching out to touch the seemingly soft metal.

"What a beautiful necklace you're wearing Lady Rose."

"Oh, it is not a necklace, it is the collar Lord Marcus made for me when he took me to be his mate."

To be continued.....

12