New Moon Surrender

Story Info
Sensual submission of a woman giving herself in the night.
4.2k words
4.13
13.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moist2wet
moist2wet
17 Followers

No light showed through the long limbs of the trees, the moon was out but it was dark. The leaves softly brushed against her body as she felt her way through the underbrush. Her hands reached out, searching, feeling the rough bark of tree after tree. Her feet walked steadily forward, finding her way over the uneven ground. Her heart beat faster and her breath came heavily in her own ears. A little bit of fear but mostly . . . desire. It was a new moon and she was ready.

Her body was flushed with heat, her skin on fire with the feeling of every touch; from the softness of the wind to the abrupt kiss of nature all around her. Her eyes strained against the darkness, deciphering the dark shapes among the darkness. A tree here, a twirled vine there, with rocks and dirt beneath her shod feet. Whenever her foot snapped a branch she jumped a little, whenever she reached out to the dark shape in front of her; she held her breath. She kept walking, climbing, hiking, through the wilderness around her. There was nothing but her, the trees around her and a dark moon.

It was a night of the new moon, a night of beginnings and the wonderment of discovery. She was discovering something tonight, starting something tonight, and her body was prepared for the magic around her. He had prepared her.

Her breath caught at the thought . . of him. It was for him that she was out here tonight; it was for him that she was prepared; it was because of the new moon that they were starting. She heard his soft voice in her ear, whispering a question.

"You want to give yourself to me?" A gasp from her lips, held deep in her chest as her body tightened in desire.

"Yes Sir, I wish to give myself to you." She whispered quietly through a dry throat.

"Hmmmm." A purr, a smile, heard from his lips. Her mouth opened slightly as her breathe came heavier. He was considering it, considering her or just tormenting her with the pause. She didn't care, all thoughts had left her head and her body was on fire with desire for him. She could feel her nipples harden at the sound of his voice and feel the wetness from her thighs grow with his words.

"I want to move my hand across your soft supple skin. Press my lips to yours and taste the sweetness of your mouth. I want to grasp you and have you feel my strength and my hold on you." A soft moan passed her lips at his words and her body went weak.

"Yes," he said fiercely and passionately in her ear. "Yes, I will accept you and I, will, TAKE you!" She thought she whispered an affirmative but her mind was not processing and her body was peaked to his desire.

"The New Moon you will meet me and you will give yourself to me."

She leaned against the tree in front of her, her body limp with desire at the memory. She closed her eyes briefly, moaning as her skin prickled in hunger, and she swallowed hard. Opening her eyes she pushed herself away from the tree and walked on, determined, desirous and in a delirium of passion. He had told her where to go, how to dress, and what . . . state he desired her to be in. She was dressed in a little black dress that clung close to her body, accentuating the curve of her hips, the roundness of her ass, and held up an offering of her deliciously mature breasts. The skirt flared around her thighs and hinted at the moistness between them. The short sleeves covered the soft white flesh of her shoulders, as a present waiting to be unwrapped and tasted. Her hair hung loose around her face, tickling her bare flesh with its curled tresses. She was pure, well; as pure as she could be. No makeup upon her skin, no scent had touched her neck; she was clothed in boots, dress and bra. The scent she wore was her own desire, and she couldn't wait to smell him on her.

She blushed at her thought, walking through the trees and she reached forward to feel emptiness before her. She stepped very warily forward, feeling a soft grass beneath her feet and sighed. She had found the glade. She swallowed in anticipation and kept putting one foot in front of the other. Her skin prickled, her breath was coming slowly but loudly in her ears and she kept waiting, wanting, wondering, wanting. She was here, she was prepared but what was she to do now?

Two large, powerful hands clasped down on her shoulders and she jumped beneath them in fear. A squeak emitted from her throat as she closed her lips fiercely. She closed her eyes, feeling the heat of his body behind her, the power of his grasp on her and the desire for him deep in her soul.

"Amanda," he whispered in her ear. His breath warm against her neck, he pressed his body up against hers and she almost fainted beneath his touch.

"Ethan," she whispered in reply a tint of a question beneath. He laughed, as she had heard him laugh a hundred times before, and she gasped at the sound.

"Mmmmm," the purr left his throat and then she felt the warmth and wetness of his mouth as his lips pressed against her neck. Her eyes flew open and she mewled in desire. His lips were soft and round, hungrily kissing her very sensitive flesh. She pushed back against him to have her soft curves meet his hard body. And a groan, more of a growl, ripped from his throat and he whipped her around to face him in his arms.

"I've waited too long," was all she heard before his mouth was on hers, his arms pressing her tight to his chest and her neck bent back with the passion he brought. Her arms reached out, up his chest, around his sides to grasp him as firmly to her as he held her. Her mouth opened in desire, feeling his tongue wrap around hers, tasting his taste, feeling his desire and she moaned against his lips. She was hungry, god; she was so hungry for him. Her lips pressed firmly against his, hungrily kissing him, her tongue twining lustily with his. Her hands clenched against the fabric of his shirt and her nails dug into the muscle beneath. She groaned and felt her eyes roll back into her head as he thrust against her and she felt the hardness of his cock dig into her.

"Oh my god Ethan," she mumbled against his lips as her hands wandered down his chest. Feeling the buttons at this shirt Amanda slipped her hands inside, touching the smooth skin of his chest. Ethan inhaled sharply and she moved her hands down his muscled chest. Feeling the warmth of his skin and the muscles move beneath her hands, she moaned softly. She pulled back from his lips and felt his warm breath against her face. She was breathing hard and she was having trouble keeping thoughts in her head, she had a desire to rip his pants off and impale herself on his hard cock. Her hands trembled slightly and she took a deep breath, slowing her breathing and she deliberately moved her hands down his sides to his hips.

Ethan gasped and she felt his hands clench onto her shoulders as he thrust her away from him. They both panted, staring at each other hungrily. Her hands hung loosely touching the outside of his shirt and she curbed the desire to reach back to touch his chest again. His skin was so smooth and soft, and she had wanted to touch him for SO long. Pictures had fueled her fantasies, his voice had kept the fire stoked and his words had brought her passion again and again. She wanted fulfillment, god, she wanted him to fulfill her in every way he had ever stated.

"Amanda," he said getting her attention. His voice a little less steady with the desire they had shown each other. "It is the new moon, yes?"

Amanda nodded and then realized that that response just wouldn't do. They had an understanding and tonight was the night that understanding was tested in every way.

"Yes Sir, it is the new moon. And I am here, as you directed, in the . . . way you desired." She blushed, thinking that she had surpassed his directions in that way. She was so wet that she could feel her pussy juices on her thighs and she wondered if they had seeped into the skirt of her dress.

He pushed back from her and his hands buttoned his shirt as he looked her up and down. His face was more closed now, serious, as he reviewed her attire. Amanda reddened and looked down, feeling the power of his gaze and his possession.

"Look up," he demanded and her head snapped up.

"I'm sorry Sir." She stated quickly, contritely, she hated disappointing anyone.

"I want to look at you with nothing between my eyes and your face. I've waited long enough for that." His smile was soft and his hand delicately touched her face as she leaned into his touch. His gaze traveled slowly down her body and she became excited at his scrutiny. She wanted to shift on her feet in nervousness but held her passion wound body completely still. His gazed paused at her chest and she held her breath as she saw his eyes twinkle in appreciation. His hand moved from her face, tracing down her neck as he walked around her. She felt his hand on her shoulders, down her back, across her hips and up her arm. His fingers were firm against her, slowly, methodical, and as he stepped back in front of her again she was breathing heavily again. Her eyes hungrily searched hers and his blue eyes blazed with passion and want. And Amanda knew what he wanted.

"I willingly give myself to you Sir, in all ways of pleasure. To do with as you desire this night and for many more Sir." She spoke slowly and firmly, staring into his eyes fiercely, trying to convey all the desire she felt for him at that moment. He smiled and leaned in, grasping the back of her and moving her mouth to his. He kissed her firmly, passionately, but in complete control this time. Amanda kissed him back fiercely, giving him everything, as their tongues twirled and explored each other. When Ethan released his hold on her, Amanda swayed, knowing he had delved into her in that kiss. He had explored another inner part of her and claimed it. She stared up at him, feeling his hand on her shoulder steadying her, as her universe narrowed to each breath she took and his touch on her.

"Lay down," he instructed and Amanda slowly made her way to the ground and stretched out upon it. She watched him watch her in that darkness. There was no moonlight but there was starlight and that was what she had first seen Ethan under. She would cherish the starlight after this, it would always remind her of the first moment she met him. And the kiss . . Amanda smiled blissfully at the thought and watched as he moved back into the glade. She didn't want to roll onto her side to keep him in her gaze and so she stared up at the stars, waiting. She didn't know what he had in store for her tonight; although she was sure he would sexually claim her. How and for how long she didn't know, but it would be an amazing night. Her pussy clenched at the thought and her body flexed against the ground with desire. It was so hard for her to lie quietly and wait for him.

Light blazed across the glade and Amanda reflexively raised her arm to shade her eyes. She blinked in the brightness as Ethan moved into her view, a lantern in one hand and smile on his face.

"I want to be able to see everything I am offered tonight," he stated and Amanda blushed. He kneeled next to her and set the lantern down. "To see and touch everything I am offered." He amended with a twinkle in his bright blue eyes.

"Touch what Sir?" She asked with a spark of her natural playfulness.

"Anything I want Amanda," And he leaned over her, his lips hovering over hers and his eyes staring fiercely into hers. "And I want all of you Amanda. Are you willing to give me that?"

"Yes Sir," she whispered staring at those fierce blue eyes. "I want to give you all."

"Good," he whispered before kissing her, lips pressed softly and firmly against hers. Parting his lips his tongue slipped between hers and opened her mouth to his touch. She kissed him back passionately and felt the touch of his hand on his. She turned her wrist to hold his hand but felt him push hers firmly back to the ground.

"No," he murmured against her lips. "Keep still." She mewled a little in frustration at the command but complied none the less. His fingers traced her fingers, up her wrist and brushed up and down her arm. Her flesh tingled at his touch and she would freeze with a gasp of pleasure when he touched certain sensitive spots. Spots she hadn't realized were sensitive until tonight.

His lips continued their soft and lusty kisses, his tongue moving sensually through her mouth, circling around her tongue. She moaned as his fingers moved over her shoulder and across her collarbone. He found the sensitive parts of her neck and twirled his fingers in little circles, teasing her into louder moans. As she began to squirm in rising pleasure his fingers moved down across her chest, over the mounds of her heavy breasts, back and forth, over and over again. She felt the pressure against her dress and then the roughness of his fingertips across her skin. She mewled in arousal each time his fingers trailed across the soft skin of her breasts. And began to whimper the closer he came to her nipples. Finally he paused.

"Is there something you would like to say Amanda?" he asked leaning over her.

"No Sir," she panted, trying to cool her aroused body down.

"I liked hearing your moans, your whimpers," and he bent in close to her ear grasping both of her nipples firmly in his fingers. She screamed out in pleasure, her back bent off the ground, feeling his fingers twist her nipples slowly. "And your screams." He whispered in her ear and released her tender flesh.

Amanda rested slowly to the ground, moaning softly as his fingers stroked her stomach. Her body was on fire with desire and her mind was rolling with the passion of it. She felt his fingers stroking the fabric over her hips only peripherally, following his fingers down her thighs, along the outside of her legs. He reached her feet and she felt him shift next to her. She blinked, focusing on him as he bent towards her feet.

"Let me just take care of these." He stated and she felt him lift her foot, removing one and then the other boot from her foot. Her toes were set loose to the air and she felt his light touch along her foot as well. He trailed his fingers over the arch of her foot and along her toes. She blushed and as he paused there, to stroke each individual toe.

"Ethan," she stated quietly in embarrassment.

"Shhh, Amanda," he hushed her. "I know what pleases you." She reddened more as he bent down, and she felt him blow softly across her toes. She gasped, feeling his breath against her sensitive skin. It embarrassed her no end to admit it, but she had a bit of a foot fetish. Her feet were very sensitive, it was probably the reason she was also so ticklish, and she confined that sensitivity to Ethan. And knowing of that sensitivity, Ethan was proving he remembered it and was going to use it as he desired. His fingers came to softly stroke her toes again and make his way up her foot and ankles.

"Enjoy it all Amanda," he directed her gently and Amanda laid back down, releasing that embarrassment to him. She said she was giving all of herself to him and she was a woman of her word.

His fingers trailed back up her legs, touching the soft skin of her inner thigh and moved beneath her skirt. He walked his fingers, tip by tip, up her thigh. Amanda whimpered softly and clenched her fingers into her palm at the strength of her desire. He moved slowly, so slowly, exploring every inch of her inner thighs and Amanda spread her legs. She couldn't help it; she wanted him to touch her there so badly. She was cleanly shaven except for a well groomed triangle of hair over her mound, but he had not felt that yet. There was only smooth skin from her thigh to her pussy, now open and waiting, wanting and wet. She bit her lip slightly when he paused, wondering if she had displeased him. She froze and held her breath. She could hear him breathing too, his head bowed over her, his hand steadily held against her thigh only inches away from her labia. She opened her mouth to beg his forgiveness when she heard a long held breath come gushing out of him. His fingers made little slippery circles against her thigh and she suddenly realized he had found the wetness of her pussy juices that had run down her thigh.

"Strip," he ordered and Amanda jumped to her feet. She reached to the zipper on the back of her dress and stopped. "Slowly." He reminded her and she turned, looking over her shoulder at him with her fingers on the zipper. "I want to you to strip slowly."

She nodded a smile upon her lips as she remembered, a time long ago, when she had stripped for him on camera. She didn't have a lot of clothing on this time, so she would have to go very slow. She wrapped her left arm across her chest, holding the dress firmly to her full breasts as she deliberately pulled the zipper down her dress. She turned, as the zipper came to the end, revealing her pale back and the line of the black lace bra across her back. She held the dress to her and slowly moved it down her body. Revealing her pale and luscious ass so slowly, inch by pale skinned inch. As the hem of her dress hit her ankles she dropped the dress in a pool around her feet. She turned a little, looking over her shoulder to see him staring at her with his pants undone and his cock in his hand. She blinked, and her breathe came quickly, her breasts heaving in passion as she realized he was stroking his cock as he watched her strip.

She stood, holding her heaving bosom and watched excitedly as his hand moved smoothly up and down his cock. She licked her lips, panting and reached around to unhitch her bra. It sprang loose and she held it firmly in place, still watching him stroke his hard cock. She turned further, showing him a bit more of her mound and the mounds of her breasts beneath her arm. She looked hungrily into his eyes and turned her back to him. She stepped to the side, spreading her legs and dropped the bra to the ground between them. She paused, teasingly, and bent forward; reaching out a hand to touch the ground in front of her. Her hair rolled down past her to touch the ground and she looked through her parted legs at him. He was standing and she blinked as his pants and then shirt hit the floor, she started to stand up when he spoke.

"Stay," he commanded forcefully. "Right there."

She swallowed nervously and watched in anticipation as he stepped toward her completely naked. He stepped up to her, touching her ass with just the head of his cock. It was smooth and wet and Amanda moaned loudly as he stroked her ass cheeks with it. He moved it across the round cheeks of her ass and up and down her ass crack. His hand reached forward and grasped her hips, holding her steady as she began to sway in pleasure. He moved it between her ass cheeks but never touched her pussy hole. She moaned as he got close and moved away, his firm, wet cock moving against her ass. She whimpered and felt as if she was going to collapse as he teased her. His cock moving harder against her ass, moving closer and closer to her pussy, the wetness from his cock's head driving her insane with passion.

"Get on all fours," he ordered and Amanda dropped instantly to her hands and knees, looking back over her shoulder at him hopefully. He got to his knees, positioning himself between her legs and Amanda began to quiver in desire.

She hung her head, feeling nothing but the pleasure he inflicted on her, as his hands grasped her hips. She moaned as he moved to her ass cheeks, clenched, and kneaded her ass cheeks in his strong hands. Moans and whimpers of pleasure passed past her lips, she felt the head of his cock yet again against her skin. But this time he laid it directly against her clit and she screamed out in pleasure. He moved his cock against that sensitive bit of flesh, the soft skin of his cock slipping in her plentiful juices. She groaned and held herself from pushing back against him. She wanted to feel him inside her so bad. He pushed his cock lower, gracing the edge of her pussy. And she moaned loudly as his cock head moved around the edge of her pussy, round and round, feeling the softness of his skin and the firmness of his thick cock.

moist2wet
moist2wet
17 Followers
12