New Moon Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, please," she whispered. "Please, Sir, take me." She asked moaning and felt his hands clench her hips and slowly he moved his hard length inside of her.

Amanda arched back as she felt his long length penetrate her so very slowly; taking her, in his own time, in his own desire. She moaned feeling his cock continue deeper into her pussy, the long length making her clench repeatedly in pleasure. All she could feel was him so hard with desire, sliding in her wet and warm cunt, in one never-ending push. Her mind was without thought, feeling just him inside her, feeling as if there was no end until his balls hit her ass and they called out in pleasure together. Her pussy twitched around his length and she could feel all of him deep inside of her. She groaned as he pulled back and began to fuck her slowly, each stroke from the round head of his cock to the thick base, his balls hitting her ass with each stroke. Slowly, slowly he fucked her and Amanda rocked and rolled in pleasure. Her hands clenched into the grass beneath her, her head moving back in forth in calls of desire. His strokes sped up and she screamed, feeling the pressure of orgasm build inside of her.

Her pussy was sopping wet, each stroke was a wet slap of cock against cunt, his balls dripping in her juices as he stroked faster. Amanda screamed out, begging.

"Please, please, please!" In an unknowing litany of her desire.

"Yes, Baby," he called, urging her on, inciting her higher.

The pleasure of orgasm rose higher and higher, her cunt tighter and tighter in her desire and when she felt the peak was in sight. He pulled out and flipped her roughly onto her back. His hands slammed down onto her wrists, pinning her to the ground and she looked up in shock as he thrust his cock deep inside her cunt. His bright eyes shone deep into hers as he fucked her roughly, taking what he had wanted for so long. Her body exploded in pleasure as he thrust balls deep inside her, feeling his entire length within her. She shook and screamed, her body rocking against his grasp, his hands pinning her fiercely to the ground as she shook and screamed against him. Her body clenched and she pushed her breasts up against his chest, arching in orgasm. He screamed out, grinding deep within her as he released his load deep inside her pussy. She felt his cock twitch with load after load of cum and she screamed out, orgasming again in his grasp. Their bodies thrashed together in orgasm, one twitch of pleasure sending the other into another wave of orgasm until they twitched and spasmed, spent. Laying, wet and languidly on the grass.

12