New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it Paul, you are so sweet," she said. She then leaned toward me and gave me a kiss on my left cheek and put her left hand on my right cheek. She lingered there for a second as if pondering her next move. Then she whispered, "I can't let you go home without a reward for being so understanding."

Talk about mixed signals. Carol's right hand dropped to my still-throbbing, engorged cock that was still exposed from earlier and began to expertly stroke it. Her other hand then pushed my upper body back against the couch as she stood up between my legs. She bent over and started nibbling on my neck. I slouched in the seat, bringing my ass closer to the edge.

In what felt like a split second, Carol knelt to the floor between my knees and pulled my pants and underwear down to my feet. Still stroking my cock, she began to kiss and rub my thighs, positioning them for her maximum access. She paused for another second and sat back on her haunches. She then provided me a mental image I will never lose. She pulled her shirt over her head and exposed her gorgeous breasts to me. The C cups were damn near perfect with hard and extended quarter-sized brown areolas. I had seen one earlier during our petting session, but this was the view I really wanted.

"Goodness you're beautiful," I said to her in awe. Between she and I was my six and a half inches of proof standing in appreciation.

She flipped her hair after throwing her shirt to the side and asked, "Oh yeah? You really think so?"

I quipped in return, "Yeah, but only for the last twelve years."

With that, she reached her right hand out and wrapped it around the base of my cock and began stroking it. She stared up into my eyes for a few seconds while continuing her up and down movements with her hand. Her gaze then went to the head of my cock, now with a little clear bubble of precum at its hole. I inhaled a deep breath as she then leaned forward and stuck her tongue out and playfully licked the underside of my head, trailing upward until the tip of her tongue found the precum. Then, to my amazement, she lowered her mouth over the tip of my cock and started to suck just that, as if she was sucking the ice cream off the top of a cone. Her hand gently pushed and pulled in rhythm with her sucking action. Carol's left hand was now under my shirt, first rubbing my chest, then slightly pinching my nipples.

After a couple of minutes of this glorious action, I reached my right hand to the left side of Carol's face as my hips began to rise slightly rise from my seat beyond my control. Carol pushed my hand away, but sensed my desire and began to take more of my cock into her mouth. My cock is no monster, so Carol had no problem getting the entire length into her mouth after a few tries. In no time, I felt the tip of my cock at the back of her throat. Carol's left hand then moved around to my ass and started to actually pull my hips into her face until the base of my cock was pushing against her red glossy lips.

This was becoming too much for me. I started to feel my balls tighten. My breathing was quickening. Carol was now pulling my cock into her mouth by lifting my ass off the chair. I, of course was helping by thrusting my hips forward. "Ah shit Carol. That feels so damned good," I moaned aloud.

Carol now pushed one of her hands under the waistband of her shorts and began playing with herself. Seeing this pushed me to the absolute edge.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," I started repeating to warn her of my impending eruption. Carol then pulled her hand out of her shorts and started stroking my cock with it after pulling her mouth off my cock. Her other hand began to expertly massage my balls. Carol's eyes grew large when the first spurts of my cum started gushing from the tip of my cock like a geyser. The fluid came splashing back down, pooling at the top of her hand, which was now making long, fast strokes along the entire length of my shaft. The extra lube made my cock a slimy mess, but I hardly cared and seemingly, neither did she. The smile on her face was evidence to that.

I shook and bucked at one of my hardest orgasms ever. Once I calmed down a certain degree, Carol leaned forward and pushed her mouth against mine while letting her tongue probe my mouth. I put my hands on her breasts as we kissed. She used her clean hand to push them away.

She smiled as she said, "Next time maybe." She then stood up, grabbed her shirt and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I sat there stunned at tonight's confusing, but utterly satisfying turn of events. I also needed time to catch my breath. I walked into the kitchen and wetted a paper towel and cleaned myself up and began putting my clothes back on.

Carol came back out of the bathroom and wrapped her arms around my waist and squeezed. "Thank you for being so understanding of my feelings," she said as she placed her head against my chest.

"As you can imagine, I will never have a problem being understanding," I joked.

She laughed as I took her hand and began walking towards the door. I was attempting to take control of the situation back from her. I looked back and was amazed at how gorgeous she looked. She was in her mid-thirties, but her tight t-shirt, short shorts and exposed legs made her look like a college student as she trailed me barefoot, holding my hand, to the door.

"I'll give you a call," I more asked than said.

"I'd like that," she responded sweetly. I noted the response sounded so strange coming from my former authority figure. I then leaned over to kiss her with my hands on her hips. She put both hands to my face and kissed me passionately. I then opened the door and left amid a few more waves goodbye.

My watch read just after midnight and I had just had one of the, if not the best night of my life. I damn near fucked my childhood dream woman, but settled for the best blowjob of my life. I walked slowly considering my stroke of luck. The two minute stroll to my new apartment allowed me to take account of what was becoming a pretty nice little existence. I smiled so hard it hurt. For the first time in weeks, I was completely happy.

The feeling subsided when I saw her car parked on my driveway in front of my townhouse's garage. Standing against her car, facing away from me, was Sherry. I looked down at my cell phone which I had silenced on my date. It had twelve missed calls, ten from Sherry.

"What do you want Sherry," I asked startling her.

"I told you I was going to come get my stuff," she responded a bit tersely.

"You can't call to give me a day or two's notice," I asked feeling my adrenaline start to flow.

"I'm sorry, but I've been calling for four hours now," she responded sharply. "I drove all this way. Can I get my shit now," she continued, her voice starting to rise in volume.

I was about to blow up and start yelling at her then remembered that I was standing in the driveway of my nice new neighborhood. My new neighbors wouldn't appreciate the peace being disturbed I was sure. "Alright, let's take this inside," I said, sounding the way I felt—angry but beaten down.

We walked into the apartment and Sherry began looking around like she owned the place. She took off her jacket and threw it over my leather chair and plopped down like she was at home.

"What are you doing Sherry? Please, get your stuff and go," I almost pleaded wanting to be rid of her. She was ruining my fantastic night.

"Damn it Paul. I drove for two hours and have been waiting for another two. The least you can do is be a little courteous," she said, on the brink of yelling at me.

"Alright, alright. Can I get you something to drink before you get your shit and leave," I sighed as I rubbed my eyes exasperated.

"Why do you have to be like this Paulie," she said as she looked at me like I had kicked her kitten.

I finally couldn't take it anymore. I sharpened my response, wrapped it in a ton of sarcasm, and let it rip—"Uh, I don't know. Maybe it's because I found out that my fiancé who I was going to spend the rest of my life with is a whore. You think that might be it Sherry?"

If looks could kill. Sherry stared at me like she was going to attack me. Seemingly in the same instant, though, her face softened and began to become disfigured. She began to sob softly at first, and then just burst into tears. She put both hands over her face and started to shake. She said through her sobs and sputtered breathing, "Stop being like that! I don't want you to hate me Paulie. I'm sorry I hurt you. I still need you in my life."

Seeing her cry made me feel like absolute shit. I was about to cave again, but my rage wouldn't let me. I controlled it enough to continue though. I took a deep breath and said, "Sherry, I'm going to shower and go to bed. I've had one of the best days of my life and I'm not going to let you ruin it. I trust that you know what is yours and what is mine, so get your stuff and leave. Please lock the door on your way out." I then walked past her into my bedroom. I heard her behind me begin to cry openly...and loudly.

I took a long shower, trying to forget the fact that the object of my last few week's rage was rummaging around in my house. I didn't care. I just wanted her out of my life perhaps now more than ever. I finished my shower, put on some briefs and crawled into bed, trying to ignore the sound of Sherry opening and closing drawers and cabinets and the sound of my front door opening and closing as she took things out to her car. It all took about twenty minutes as I tried without success to sleep. Then, her phone rang. Though muffled, I heard her conversation.

"Hello? Yeah, I'm here. It's fine. He went to bed. I'm just finishing up getting my stuff and am going to head to a hotel for the night. Well, I'm not going to drive two hours now that it's past one in the morning. Of course. I'll call you tomorrow morning Stephen. Yeah, you too," her part of the conversation ended.

"So, Stephen is the dickhead's name," I thought to myself and squeezed my eyes shut to force my sleep.

Two minutes later, light poured into my room when its door opened. I continued to act like I was asleep. My back was towards Sherry as she entered the room, so I don't know what she was up to. I imagined she was either there to kill me or to rummage through the bedroom for more of her stuff. I turned and started to tell her, "If you're looking for any of your shit..."

I was stunned by the shifting of my queen-sized bed. My turn was completed by Sherry's push on my right shoulder which pinned my back to the mattress. Quickly, Sherry pulled my blanket back, used her right hand to pull down my briefs which released my quickly-hardening cock and straddled my hips. The limited light allowed me to see what I had previously not noted: Sherry was wearing a skirt. She leaned forward and started to plant kisses, licks, and sucks on my neck, pausing only to whisper, "Just shut up and let me have this. I need it."

It became apparent to me that Sherry was not wearing panties when I felt the warm, slick feeling of her slit gliding on the underbelly of my hard cock. When it reached the tip, Sherry plunged her wet pussy down onto me, pushing my cock deep into her. She closed her eyes and flung her head back while using both of her hands to pull up her skirt, showing me my plunging cock entering her dripping pussy. She picked up a rhythm and started to expel small squeaking breaths as she bounced on my dick.

I put my hands on both sides of her skirt and started to pull her onto me. "Oh damn Sherry. What the fuck are you doing? You are such a slut," I whispered as I reached up to grab her small, yet firm breasts.

I saw her wince at the name I called her, but it didn't stop her from fucking me. Her limited reaction intrigued me. I started acting on an idea. "You are such a fucking slut Sherry. You know that," I said through my heavy breathing.

"No, I'm not," she replied between breaths.

Then, angry at her response, I ripped open her blouse and busted the front clasps of her bra. Sherry gasped and looked at my face utterly shocked. My hands locked onto her hips so she couldn't jump off, but I quickly found out that was not her intention anyway. Instead, her pace quickened and she got up on her feet, at first squatting over my plunging cock, and then sitting back more and sliding back and forward on my cock like she was riding on a rail. The top of my cock rubbed her clit on every slide.

"Does Stephen fuck you this good," I asked her even louder. "Does he," I aggressively asked through gritted teeth.

Sherry whimpered her response—"No..."

I sat up and began sucking and nibbling her nipples. Sherry moaned her approval. I took a handful of her hair and tugged her head back, exposing her neck as I ran my teeth and tongue on her exposed neck. Sherry's heavy breathing and occasional moans turned to pleas—"Fuck me. Fuck me hard Paulie."

I answered her requests by thrusting my hips just as she pushed herself down. I took all my rage toward her and her new boyfriend, my anger at her coming back into my life unannounced, and my frustration at not being able to do this earlier tonight to Carol and plunged it deep into Sherry's wet pussy. My moans crescendoed to open yelling. Our bodies made slapping sounds as they ran into each other. Sherry's body began to shake with the onset of her orgasm. I couldn't hold mine back either. The relief I felt as I yelled out and released my seed deep within her was complete. When I was done, I laid back and Sherry leaned forward, pressing her breasts against my chest. Slowly, we caught our breath.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything Paulie," she said. She then began to kiss the top of my chest and neck.

"Sherry, you gotta leave. Don't ever come back," I whispered.

I could feel her gaze burning my face which I turned away from hers. Sherry sat up, collected her clothes, and got off the bed. I listened to her as she sniffled quietly and straightened her clothes.

"I'm so confused Paulie. I do know I still love you though," she said as she stood at the doorway to the bedroom.

"Sherry," I then paused to pull in my building rage. "Please, just leave and never come back."

With that, Sherry turned and left my apartment. I hoped for good. Only time will tell.

In the meantime, I'm going to start exploring my new neighborhood. And my new neighbor: Mrs. Hannah.

12