New Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up with Colin and Ty.
1.5k words
4.23
77k
13
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers

It was only 8p.m. and Cecelia was headed to be already, as if she had been the one working all day. Colin needed to have some time away from her and knew he wouldn't be ready to be in the same room as her again, at least for a few hours. After she had turned out the light to her bedroom Colin headed downstairs and onto the porch. He wanted to see her again, his sexy caramel neighbor.

Sure enough, she was outside. She was sitting on a porch overlooking her garden, gazing up into the stars. She looked so sweet and innocent, the type of woman he could marry. Marry??? What was he thinking? First of all he was married, not to mention miserable already. And besides that he knew nothing about this woman accept that she had a sexy body and could plant a mean garden. He really wanted to go over and talk to her. Maybe he could introduce himself. Finally Colin racked up the courage and decided he would head over for a friendly introduction. First he walked back into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of Smirnoff's from the fridge. He wanted to appear neighborly and might as well have a drink with her as an excuse to stay for a little while. "Here goes nothin'."

He walked up the steps and gave a warm smile. "Hey there neighbor." She smiled back...okay that was a good sign. "My name's Colin. My wife and I just moved in next door. We're looking forward to being neighbors with you."

"Hi Colin. My name's Ty. It's a pleasure to meet you." She stood up and extended her hand for him to shake. He took it and shook it longer than he should have, and then brought her hand to his mouth and gave it a delicate kiss. He slowly let go and looking into her eyes said, "The pleasure is all mine." Wow, what was that all about? He had never kissed a woman's hand before. Did he seem too forward? Would she just think he was some sort of womanizer? Ty blushed and looked down. Oh great! He had completely embarrassed her, and himself as well. Quickly he tried to lighten the mood and held out his left hand. "I come bearing a gift. I saw you working in the garden today and I'm sure you just want to kick back and relax. Schmirnoff?" He head lifted back up and she smiled. "Sure. Oh, green apple! My favorite!"

They had been sitting on the porch for nearly two hours telling each other about their lives. He found out that she was 23 years old, worked in PR firm and had been living in the neighborhood for the past six months. Sometimes when she was talking his mind drifted away and he couldn't help stare at her chest. She was still wearing the white tank top from earlier in the day. But up close he could notice that she wore no bra and her dark nipples showed through her shirt. Did she realize that he could see it? Her booty shorts looked even better up close as well. Her legs were absolutely gorgeous and once when she went into her house to pour some drinks, he had the opportunity of seeing her ass wiggling in her shorts as she walked away.

"So Colin, you haven't even talked about your wife. Why didn't she come over here?"

"Oh, she's asleep right now. Besides that, she can be anti-social at times." Damn, he really didn't want to be stuck talking about her. He had to change the subject. "You know, it's actually getting kind of cold out here now. I got an idea. I've got a hot tub over there by my pool that I haven't got the chance to break in yet. What do you say you and me christen it?"

"It sounds fun. But would your wife mind? I mean, that might seem kinda funny to her if she steps out and see the two of us chillin' out in there."

"It will definitely be cool with her. I'll tell you what, you go in and get your bathing suit on and I'll go start the tub up and invite my wife down to join us. Deal?"

"Yeah, I guess that sounds alright. OK, so I'll meet you there in 10 minutes then?"

"Sounds perfect."

***

Colin walked over to the hot tub and got it started. This was going to be perfect. He headed into the house to grab some towels from the downstairs bathroom. There was no way that he was going to be inviting Cecelia down. He wasn't worried about her anyways. Once she went to bed she was always out like a light and guaranteed not to get up until sunrise. Colin threw off his shirt and pants and decided to go into the hot tub in his boxers, rather than rummage through his unpacked suitcases for some swimming trunks. He prayed that he wouldn't get an erection in front of Ty because it would be completely obvious underneath his white boxers. With towels in hand he went out the kitchen and from the porch walked to the deck. She was standing by the hot tub, watching the water rapidly moving. She looked up at him and smiled. "It looks so inviting!"

"And so do you," Colin thought to himself. She was wearing a white string bikini and he knew once it got wet her dark brown nipples would be visible through the cloth. He came up around behind her and assisted her in, and then followed behind. Instead of sitting across from her, he just decided to be forward and sit directly beside her. His muscular hairy leg was completely in contact with her bare feminine one.

"Where's your wife?" Ty asked cautiously.

"I didn't invite her," Colin admitted. He stared into her eyes for what seemed like minutes and then spoke up, "I wanted to be alone with you. I think that you are so incredibly sexy. I absolutely love black woman and having a blonde wife just doesn't do it for me. When I first saw you today out in your garden, I just stood there and watched you, and kept sneaking back outside later in the afternoon to catch glimpses of you. I thought it would be torture living next to you, but right now I'm in heaven."

He boldly took her chin in his hands and lowered his mouth to hers. She didn't struggle and lifted up to meet him part way. They kissed gently at first, and soon it turned into a heavy open- mouthed kiss. His hands ran down her sides and then back up to her breasts. He felt them through the bathing suit material and his thumbs brushed against the nipples that were reaching out to meet him. Her arms twisted around his neck and she sighed from the pleasure of him touching her. They kissed for what seemed like hours before Colin broke the contact of their lips. He sat back to admire Ty, and then reached behind her neck to undo the tie of her bikini top. After the top strings fell away, he reached to the latch on her middle neck and then let go, watching the top plop down into the water. "Beautiful," Colin whispered, admiring the dark brown tipped nipples he had just bared. He ran his fingers to the undersides of her breasts, and then forward to rub on the hardened nipples. Ty moaned with pleasure but then began to protest.

"Colin, this is wrong. You're, you're...married." She hurriedly stood up and grabbed one of the towels beside then and wrapped it around her chest. "I'm sorry, but I just can't do this. Like I said, you're married, and I don't want to be the one night fling that you had that could possibly break up your marriage."

"But Ty!" Colin stood up beside her and bringing his hands to her upper arms pulled her to him. "I don't care about her. We got married in a rush. It wasn't the right time. I'm going to end it with her soon. Please, you're the most beautiful woman I have seen in a very long time. We could be together!"

Ty brushed his hands off her arms and took a step backwards and then turned to climb out of the tub. Afterwards she turned around to face him, shaking her head. "I know exactly where this is going to lead. You're not going to leave her for me!!! When does a white man ever leave his blond wife for some black girl he barely knows??? I find you very attractive Colin, but this is not going to work out." With that, she turned around and hurriedly rushed back to her own lawn and into her house.

"Shit!" Colin yelled. He shouldn't have been so forward so soon. Now things would be awkward between them as neighbors. But he was sincere. He really would consider leaving his wife to try dating her. He knew the actually process of leaving his wife would be hard. What would everyone think of him? At that moment though, Colin just did not want to think any more. So he got out of the tub, turned it off and trudged back into the house and into bed.

caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers