New Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Colin tries to sway Ty.
1.6k words
4.3
60.7k
11
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers

When Colin awoke, morning light was streaming through the bedroom. "What the hell time is it?" he mumbled aloud, rubbing his eyes. "1:20pm!" The other half of the bed beside him was empty. Cecelia was apparently up and about. He knew he couldn't spend the entire day in bed. There were things that still had to be done to the new house. He went into the bathroom and then headed back into the bedroom. That was odd. Cecelia's closet door was open and was empty. Now that he noticed, her drawers were too. Colin could have sworn Cecelia packed everything yesterday afternoon. He decided not to stress it too much and went to look for one of his suitcases with his clothes since he had not unpacked. That was strange as well. He could have sworn he put them somewhere around the room, but they were nowhere to be found.

With a towel wrapped around his waist, Colin headed downstairs to ask Cecelia to see where his clothes were. She was nowhere in the house, but the kitchen door was open. When he stepped to the opening, he was shocked to see three of his suitcases opened and his clothes scattered all over the lawn. "What the fuck??? Cecelia!!!!" Colin charged down the steps to the driveway. There was Cecelia in front of their SUV and appeared to be packing her belongings into the car. "CeCe, what the hell do you think you're doing. Did you do that too my clothes? And where are you going?"

"You fucking bastard. I'm going wherever the hell I please," Cecelia cursed without even looking up at him.

"What are you doing? Why are you so mad at me for?"

"What am I so mad at you for??? We're not even married for a month and you're already fucking around!!! And in our first day living in our new house. I'm just glad I wasn't the one to put down any money on it."

"What are you talking about?" Colin got nervous. Did he see him and Ty kissing in the hot tub last night? He was so sure she would be sleeping.

"Don't act like you weren't trying to get a peak at her all afternoon yesterday. I heard you the guys talking about her yesterday. Well anyways, I decided to get into the hot tub this morning when I got up. And what should I find, but a white bikini top floating around. It didn't take long to put two and two together. All of a sudden I look up and see a black slut working in her garden wearing white bikini bottoms and a t-shirt. So I go over to her and tell her that the top really seems to match the bottom of the bathing suit that she's wearing. Then I asked her if she enjoyed sleeping with all the men who moved into the neighborhood. Well, as soon as she turned red and turned around to go back into her house, I could tell that she was guilty. I can't believe that you would sleep with her over me! At least when I cheated on you last month I did it with another white guy."

"You what????"

"You heard me. If you must know, I have still been seeing John since you and me got together. And right now, I am going back to my old apartment. Thankfully he's still been making the payments on it." John was Cecelia's ex-boyfriend whom she had been dating for years. He was a rich older man who had left her for a young professional model. "Look, I might as well level with you right now. I never thought I was pregnant. I just told you that shit so that you would propose to me. I wanted to make John jealous...I thought it would make him come back after me. Well, he still wanted to see me, but just on the side of that too skinny bitch he left me for. And now you cheat on me! Not that it means as much. All you men can only think with the head that's between your legs. But anyways, I'm outta here. I knew this wasn't going to last anyways." With a huff, Cecelia spun around to walk to the front of the car, got into the driver's seat and revved the engine. Seconds later she was off and probably out of his life forever. Well, at least until they would have to fill out the divorce papers.

Colin was baffled by what he had just been told. He wasn't hurt that she had left, but shocked that he didn't some how see this all coming. She was even more than a bitch than he had thought. He was definitely pissed. He decided to go inside, watch some TV and try to calm down. Later that night, he would surely be fine, and probably ecstatic that she had left.

***

It had been three weeks since Cecelia had left the house. Within that period of time they had already filled out the divorce papers to officially make themselves ex-husband and ex-wife. It had also been three weeks since Colin had talked to Ty. Standing in the kitchen, he peaked out behind the curtains in the kitchen watching her in her garden. He knew that she was feeling awkward and embarrassed about the situation and that she knew the reason that his wife had left him. He had tried to be friendly with her, but only got the cold shoulder. The day Cecelia had left, Colin noticed Ty down on her hands and knees weeding and began to walk across the lawn to strike up a conversation. When he was about twenty feet away she noticed him and quickly rushed into the house. On other occasions he had tried knocking on her door, but she didn't answer. The flickering light of the television in the window told him she was home though. He decided he needed to come up with some sort of strategy to get her attention. Then it came to him. Today was Friday. He would start his plan on Monday.

***

On Monday morning Ty heard the doorbell ring. She rang from her bedroom to get to the front of the porch. When she opened the kitchen door, there was no one there. But when she looked down, she saw a vase filled with a dozen roses. She leaned down to pick it up and found a note attached. It read, "Roses for a Queen. If only they were as beautiful as you. –Colin P.S. the divorce has been finalized. Be mine." She couldn't believe it. No man had sent her roses before. Should she call him and thank him? No, she just couldn't stand to face him and too embarrassing, whether or not he was divorced. But she would certainly keep them. They would look wonderful on her table.

***

Tuesday after work Ty came home exhausted. It had been a long day and she was ready to sit back and relax. When she got on the porch, there was yet another gift. Again it was from Colin. It was a basket full of soaps to use for a bath and sweet smelling lotions. There was also a white terry cloth road in a separate package. This would definitely come in handy. What was he trying to get at anyways?

*** On Wednesday, she came home to find a box of chocolates and a gold necklace with a heart pendant that had a little diamond in the upper right hand corner. Was he serious??? This was certainly her first piece of jewelry from a man. She was surprised he would spend all this money on her. A note attached said, "The necklace may be expensive, but to have you smile at me would be priceless."

***

All day at work, Ty had been contemplating whether or not she should speak to Colin. She really ought to go over and thank him for the gifts. Would he leave anymore for her this week? "Walking up her steps, she was almost surprised not to see a gift lying on her porch. But after opening her kitchen door, she found it. Colin had slid under the door an envelope. After opening it she found an invitation. It read, "You are cordially invited to dinner at the Ritz Carlton at 8p.m. tomorrow night. I will pick you up at 7:30." He was very bold. He really expected she would just drop any plans she had to go out with him??? Well, maybe she would be the slightest bit willing.

***

When Ty got home after work, she found a long black bag on her porch table, with a note on top. Ty opened her kitchen door and then grabbed the items, bringing them inside with her. The note read, "Please wear this tonight. Though you are beautiful in anything, I hope you don't mind putting this on." Opening the bag she found a beautiful red dress. It had spaghetti straps, and from looking at it she guessed that it would come about to her mid thigh. There were black strappy shoes as well. But that wasn't all. There was also a black corset, a black thong and a garter belt. Her heart began beating faster. He certainly was expecting more than dinner. But then, they were both adults, and both certainly had an attraction for the other. Dare she? Well, there was a lot that she had wanted to finish at the hot tub that night, but his wife was in the way. But now it was over. Cecelia was out of the picture. Why had Ty been giving him such a hard time in the first place? She decided to go with her feelings and meet him for dinner. Looking up at her clock she was it was 6:05 p.m. She didn't have much time to get ready, before he would be picking her up.

caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers