New Neighbor Ch. 06

Story Info
Ty gives Colin a surprise.
2.6k words
4.56
74.7k
15
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caramelz
caramelz
330 Followers

It had been weeks since the hotel incident with Mark. Colin and Ty were still together, however, their sex life had been put on hold. Colin had told her that he didn't want to have sex for a while because he wanted to get to know her better and build their relationship, so that sex could be even more enjoyable down the road. However, Ty felt he was lying and trying to cover up his true feelings. He was hurt after knowing what had happened between her and Mark, and felt like he had shared Ty, even though he know that she hadn't consented to it. But he knew she had had the intent by going to his hotel room. Ty felt so awful, especially finding out that all the things she had heard from the brunette during dinner were lies and that she had run to Mark's room for no reason. She wanted to make it up to Colin and get back to fucking him. She was getting so horny and unfortunately her dildo just wasn't cutting it anymore. After much pondering, she came up with an idea that she thought Colin, well, actually any guy for that matter, would enjoy. It wasn't something that she would have considered before, but she would do anything for him.

Riiing. Colin was just getting out of the shower and raced to pick up his phone. "Hello."

"Hey, baby," Ty purred, "What are you up to?"

"Just got out of the shower. What are you up to sexy?"

"Actually, I'm on my cell phone now and am sitting in your hot tub. I invited my friend Ebony over. I hope you don't mind. Why don't you come out and join us?"

"Ah…no," Colin said hesitantly, "I know you probably want to talk about girl stuff. I don't want to intrude."

"No, I insist. Please? I want to see you."

"Uh…okay, baby. I'll be out in about five minutes."

***

Colin stepped onto his porch and made his way towards the hot tub. He immediately saw Ty sitting up on the ledge with no top on with her back to him. Why wasn't she in the water? And what had happened to her friend?

When Colin circled around the tub facing Ty, he was in for the shock of his life. She was completely nude with her head thrown back in ecstasy. In front of her was a dark skin woman with long hair down to her back in the hot tub, in between Ty's legs licking her pussy.

"Ooooh!!! Lick it faster!" Ty moaned, spreading her legs apart further and grabbing at her nipples. She opened her eyes and smiled when she saw Colin. "Hey baby. Do you like what you see?"

For a moment, Colin was speechless. It took him a little while, but he was finally able to get the words out of his throat. "Damn, baby, yeah. My dick couldn't have gotten harder any faster," Colin said in a raspy voice, hypnotized by the site before his eyes. "How did I deserve this?"

"Well," said Ty, stroking her friend's hair as she expertly licked her pussy, "You are the sweetest boyfriend. And I figured you deserved double desserts tonight. Tell me what you would like."

"Hmmm," Colin said thoughtfully. Smiling, he pulled off the swimming trunks he was wearing, revealing his throbbing dick. Ty visibly swallowed, staring at the purple head and throbbing veins. Colin made his way into the tub and settled into the water so he was sitting beside Ty and Ebony. "Well baby, I would really like to see you lick some pussy."

Reluctantly, Ebony gave her friend's pussy a few last laps, and then stood up to switch places. Colin observed the woman's body. She had large double D breasts and a curved butt much like Ty's. Her pussy was different though, and neatly trimmed pubic hair covered more of her area. She was pretty and very fuckable, but still, no comparison to Ty. He smiled watched Ty's body curve as she made her way back into the water. Her breasts were slightly smaller than her friend's, but she unbelievably hard nipples that made his dick stiff. When they went out to dinner, he regularly noticed nearly every man in the room stare at her chest, amazed at how hard her nipples could be, even in a warm room. His eyes traveled down her body to find she had done away with the small triangle. Now her pussy was completely shaved. Her ass was impossibly curved for a woman with a waist as small as hers.

She settled down in the water between Ebony's legs; her friend arched her back and spread her legs, excited to feel her Ty's tongue on her body. Ty unfolded her friend's pussy lips and tentatively licked her budding clit. She made circles around it as Ebony moaned, moving Ty's face closer. Ty pulled her head back to study the other woman. She wanted to look at her and see just how wet she was getting.

Ty laughed softly. "Shit, you're a horny little bitch, aren't you?" She moved her head back between Ebony's legs, hungry for more pussy. She licked her slit and flicked her tongue inside her hole, licking at the walls with the tip of her tongue. She stuck it in farther and began to tongue fuck Ebony with a steady rhythm.

"Oh, uh, ooooooh. Uhhhhh!!!" Ebony moaned loudly, throwing her head back. Colin smiled and began to stroke himself. He was fairly certain half the neighborhood could hear her screams. Seeing Ty lick another woman's pussy was making him hot. By the sounds of her moans, it was evident Ebony was getting closer to climax. She began to pump her hips, humping Ty's face faster and faster. Soon she reached her peak. "Fuuuuuuck!" she yelled, and weakly crumpled down on the deck of the hot tub.

Ty smiled at her work, and then turned her head towards Colin and opened her mouth, revealing to her boyfriend the amount of creamy cum that was on her tongue. Colin groaned out loud and then roughly pulled Ty to him. He thrust his tongue in her mouth, tasting the sweet cum of her friend.

"You look like you're real good with your tongue," he said against her mouth, squeezing her hard nipples. "Ebony, is she as good at it as she looks?" he asked, turning towards her friend.

Ebony's guilty smile said it all. "She's as good as it gets. Ty, why don't you show him? And I'll eat you out while you're at it?"

"Sounds like a good idea," Ty purred, winking at her friend.

Minutes later, Colin was stretched out, raising himself on his elbows, as he watched Ty deep throat his dick like a pro. She was on hands and knees with her butt proudly thrust up in the air. Her butt was backed up directly at the edge of the pool, so that Ebony, who was in the steaming water, could stand up and lick her pussy from behind.

Ty bobbed her head up and down on Colin's dick. Colin thoughtfully recalled how many women had tried to deep throat him, but because of his length and girth, they had been unable to. Ty thought it might be impossible to get his thick shaft in the back of her throat, but because she craved it so much, she was able to do it. She moaned sucking on it, loving the taste of his pre-cum. As much as she loved the feel of his dick, it was starting to make her gag, so she released his dick from the confines of her mouth, and began licking it from base to tip like it was the most delicious lollipop she had ever eaten.

She was fairly certain that Ebony loved the taste of her pussy as much as Ty loved the taste of Colin's dick. Back and forth, Ebony licked her from her clit to her ass. She went back to the front, and gently lapped at it, then eagerly sucked on the throbbing clit. Ty arched her back, loving the feeling, and then thought she would nearly explode when she felt two of Ebony's fingers enter her cunt. Slowly she began to hump Ebony's face as the woman circled and licked her clit, and stoked her fingers in and out of her. Suddenly the tips of fingers began to tap Ty's g-spot. From the excitement of it, Ty's hips began to move faster and faster. The combination of sucking on Colin's big dick and feeling Ebony's tongue on her clit and her fingers in her pussy were too much. Before she knew it, she had cum against her friend's mouth.

Ty put the thick shaft of Colin's dick back into her mouth and sucked harder and faster than she had before. Her climax had been good, but she wouldn't be fully satisfied until she tasted Colin's cum.

"Yeah baby. Damn, you are so good as this. Keep going." Colin held the back of Ty's head as he continued to urge him on. Not wanting to be left out, Ebony climbed out of the tub beside Ty. She went to work, licking Colin's balls, adding to his pleasure. Ebony then coaxed Colin to spread his legs, and then slowly traced her tongue from his balls down his crack to his asshole. She licked the rim in slow circles and then bravely poked her tongue at the entrance. Minutes later, Ty could sense from the jerk of his cock that Colin was about to climax. Hot cum spurt out of his dick and into the back of her throat. Ty pulled it out of his mouth, and let the rest of the semen squirt across her face and Ebony's. Both women kept their mouths wide open, wanting to taste the cum in their mouths.

For minutes, all three sat back, basking in the aftermath. Ebony admitted to Ty and Colin that she had cum from the excitement of tasting both of them. She then got up and began to put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that had been lying on the deck. She grabbed her bag, and then told them she had to go, knowing that they would like to spend sometime alone. Both said their goodbyes and then turned their attention back to each other. Though the evening had been incredible, Colin was eager to spend the rest of the night alone with Ty. He had neglected her for the past couple weeks because it had disturbed him to know that she had had sex with another man. But he knew it was not her fault. Besides that, she was so generous, giving him many men's fantasy: an evening with her and another beautiful woman. Colin kissed Ty on the lips, and then stood up, lifting Ty with him. Still naked, he guided Ty back into the house and upstairs his bedroom. He was ready to spend all evening licking and eating her pussy to make up for the past few weeks.

"Spread your legs," he urged her as he loomed over her as she lay on her back. Ty obeyed, and went a step further, resting a knee on each of his shoulders. He stroked the insides of her thighs, and then stroked an index finger across her pussy. He gently rubbed her clit in circles, and then went downward toward her opening. He entered her pussy with the finger, and put it deep within, stroking her walls looking for her g-spot. He smiled when she gasped, knowing he had found it. He tapped it in a slow steady rhythm, watching her as she thrust her hips upward and stretched her arms above her head like a cat. He withdrew his finger and brought it to his face. He breathed in the scent of her, and then eagerly sucked the dew off his finger, relishing in the taste.

"Colin?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I …I…I want to suck your dick at the same time," she said breathlessly.

"Yeah, I'd like that too. I'd like that a lot. Come here." With that, he turned on his back and urged her to climb on top of him. She faced his toes, and centered herself so that her pussy rose directly over his face and so his dick was straight below her watering mouth. With her right hand, she gave his member a few gracious pumps, and then lowered her face to take it directly in her mouth. His dick felt so right, and his pre-cum was so good. Colin groaned at how well her mouth fit over him like a glove. It was so warm and wet, and she knew how to grip it tightly. This could only get better if he could have her wet pussy in his face. Reaching upward he grabbed her cheeks, squeezing each on softly, then brought his face closer. He began by licking her ass, and then went forward with his tongue until he reached her budding clit. He sucked on it for a minute, listening to her loud moans of pleasure. For nearly a half hour, they stayed in the 69 position, pleasuring each other, until they could take it no longer and knew they needed to fuck. He took her doggy style, watching her lovely ass in front of him buck up and down. It was erotic and more than he could take, watching his white dick slip in between her brown cheeks from behind. How could he have gotten so lucky? How could any other man not want a woman like this?

"Uhhh, uh, uhhhh. Faster!! Please, faster. Harder!" cried Ty. Colin knew that she was close and that she needed as much as he could give her. Roughly he slammed his dick within her. She was dripping cum, so he knew that it would still feel good for her. "I'm going to…I'm going to cum Colin. Take me!" Colin pumped in and out, wanting the moment to never end.

Simultaneously, Colin and Ty both came. Unable to hold herself up, Ty collapsed onto the bed, and Colin fell down beside her. He pulled her to him and kissed her shoulders and stroked her side. "Ty, I love you," he whispered in her ear.

"What?" Astonished, Ty turned around to look at him. "Okay, so I assume the great 'fuck session' has got to you again."

"No. I mean it. Ty, I love you. You're so beautiful. Getting to know you these past weeks has been great. And this sex…damn. I don't think I could find anyone more compatible in that department. Call it whirlwind, but seriously, I love you." He leaned closer to her and took her lips with his in a soft kiss.

Against his mouth Ty breathed, "I love you too."

For a while, they snuggled their noses against each other's and stoked the length of one another's bodies until they started getting turned on again.

"You're insatiable," Ty smiled and stroked his growing length.

"You better watch out Ms. Ty. Before you know it, you're going to be carrying my baby," he winked at her and lovingly patted her belly.

"Well, you never know. It might not be that bad."

***

From that night forward, their lovemaking proved to be unappeasable and they had sex nearly everyday of the week. Colin and Ty spent each of their nights in his house, sleeping in his bed. Within a couple of months, he surprised her with an engagement ring and asked her to sell her house and move in with him. When Ty told him yes, Colin thought it would be impossible for life to get any better. However, weeks later, she came to him with incredible news; she was pregnant with his baby. Eight months later, Colin was the happiest man. He had the most beautiful wife, and the most wonderful daughter in the world.

caramelz
caramelz
330 Followers