New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goshawk
Goshawk
30 Followers

Steph was panting in near exhaustion. She pleaded with me again, “Fuck me. Please fuck me!!” My cock was still rock hard. I rose up on my knees and positioned myself in front of her. I was not sure how long I could hold out. The pent up excitement from watching Steph had me on the verge of exploding without touching her. I took my cock in hand and rubbed it back and forth over her shining labia. Slowly I pushed the head between her lips and felt the tightness of her little pussy as it surrounded my dick. It seemed as if her pussy was sucking my cock inside her body. The first full thrust was almost enough to make me cum. She grabbed my hips and alternated pulling me in and pushing me out. She was in total control of the pace of fucking. I was fast reaching the point of no return. I really didn’t care how soon my orgasm arrived. Steph quickened the pace in which she was fucking herself with my body. I knew that the time was now. I was going to cum at any moment. My balls were tight against my body. Little electric-like shocks were going out from my cock with every thrust. Closer, closer, closer I came. Steph looked into my eyes and groaned, “Cum on my face, in my mouth. Let me taste you.” With a final plunge, I pulled from her pussy and stood before her. She leaned forward and grabbed my dick in her tiny hands. One stroke and all the pent up cum burst from my cock. Several streamers of cum flew into her face and mouth. She used her tongue to lap up all she could reach. Her lips sucked the last remnants from the head. I collapsed to the floor, pulling Steph from the chair to the floor as well. We lay there for quite some time. No words were necessary. It was amazing to lay on the floor with her petite body wrapped in my arms. This twenty year old had taught me more about unbridled lust than any woman I had ever known. We both fell asleep for some time. When we awoke it was dark and quiet. I picked Steph up and placed her on my bed. I crawled under the covers with her, placed my arms around her, and kissed her cheek. She chuckled and said, “Mom will be so jealous”. We both drifted back into slumber until daylight was illuminating the room.

I walked Steph to the front door. Words were not really necessary. The feelings and looks between the two of us said all there was to say. I watched her walk across the yard to her house. How could anyone ever believe the last eighteen hours? I am not sure I could fathom it. As I turned to go back inside, I noticed a small envelope tucked under the edge of the doormat. The note inside was from Beth. It was very simple. She wrote, “Hi Greg. Tomorrow Stephanie goes to class and I am off work. See you at the pool”. I need some vitamins.

Goshawk
Goshawk
30 Followers
12