New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing," She whispered in my ear as she reached for my cock. "Damn that is one big beautiful rod!"

"Really?" I had to ask.

"Like you don't know you got one huge hot cock," She shot back.

"No I don't know. How would I?"

"Because every girl you ever fucked must have told you."

"Most of them were too high to know whose dick was in them. Anyway, sex has never been like this Chelsea. You are amazing."

"It isn't over yet baby. I am dying to taste that beautiful cock."

Suddenly she was on her hands and knees moving toward my as yet still flaccid cock. An image of a lioness stalking prey flashed into my mind. As she lowered her mouth and began to lick my soft cock her mane fell over her shoulders. The wild tangles were like a curtain obscuring my view of my lover sucking my cock. I reached down and gathered her beautiful hair and held it back so I could see.

"Oh, you want to watch," She purred.

I just nodded and smiled. She made a great show of licking my cock back to life. Then she nudged my legs apart and began to lick and suck my balls. She lifted my legs up and went lower. Soon her tongue found my asshole. I had to release her hair. I began squirming and gripping at the sheets as her tongue danced over virgin seemingly forbidden flesh. She licked me softening up my rim enough to allow her to push her tongue into my ass. Soon she replaced her tongue with her finger. She worked the digit slowly into me until she was easily able to finger fuck me. She moved her mouth to my cock and began to suck me. She had to grip the base of my cock with her free hand. She continued to wiggle her finger inside my ass as she sucked my twitching shaft. I felt her tongue press to the underside of my cock and even with part of my shaft in her hand my cock head entered her throat.

She was clearly well practiced at cock sucking and other ways of pleasuring men. Between her tongue and lips loving my cock and her finger teasing my prostate it wasn't long before I felt cum boiling up inside me. If I had wanted to control the rising tide I could not have. Her finger in my ass was like a match to gasoline. The flames were ignited and would not be extinguished. She happily drank every drop that shot from my cock. When she could not coax any more cum from my tiny hole she slithered back up my body and kissed me softly.

"You are an incredible lover, Matt," She sighed.

I tried to maneuver our bodies so that I could reciprocate but she wouldn't budge.

"Just hold me, baby and let me savor your sweet taste. Everything is perfect," She said.

"God you are unbelievable, Chelsea."

She just smiled and pressed her cheek against mine. We slept for awhile and then made love a couple more times. We spent a lot of time in that bed over the next few years. I don't know when exactly she told Brian about us. All I know is about six months after that first time he asked me to join him on the patio for a cigar. He wanted to assure me that he knew all and that it was ok. He told me he had a girlfriend that Chelsea knew about. They both thought their marriage was stronger for the openness. As it turned out the reason for the talk was that Brian wasn't going to be traveling as much and he and Chelsea wanted me to know that didn't mean and end to me sleeping with her.

Chelsea and I continued to make love regularly whether he was away or in town. Mostly he would go out to give us some time alone. Occasionally, he would just be in a different part of the house. That took some getting used to, but they both assured me it turned them on. After a little more than a year Chelsea asked me how I would feel about Brian watching us. I told her that I had no interest in a threesome. She assured me that he didn't either, other than he might want to jerk off like he did sometimes when he listened to me fuck her. She had told him about the size of my cock and he really wanted to see her take it both in her mouth and pussy. It took a lot of convincing but I finally agreed. True to their word he never came near the bed or said anything. He just set in a chair and jerked off while he watched us have sex. I guess I have some exhibitionist in me since it turned out to be exciting to be watched. I also learned why Chelsea thought my cock was so big when I looked over and saw Brian was about three inches shorter. He watched a couple more times after that but none of us wanted that to continue.

It is four years later and I am about to get married. My fiancée doesn't know anything about my fling with Chelsea. I love Chelsea, but she and Brian have started a family and I want my own family. The other night Chelsea and I got together for one last amazing fuck fest. It had been almost six months since we had made love. I am not going to cheat on my wife but I have started to work on a plan to introduce the idea of a semi-open marriage to my so far open minded future wife. It has worked very well for Chelsea and Brian. Hopefully, we can find a way to have what they have. If she goes for it great, if not well I can be happy with my memories and my sexy wife. She is very hot.

12