New Neighbors: Moms Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so enthralled with her that my orgasm was still held in limbo. I didn’t even care that I had not cum. Her sexuality spilled from every pore of her body, taking control of whoever happened to be nearby. Her back was coated with sweat. I know that polite society will say that women do not sweat they perspire. Well, she was sweating profusely. She was as wet as the moment we stepped from the pool. Her breathing was ragged. Before I could wonder what was next she turned over and said commandingly, “Lie down on your back”. How could I disobey? I couldn’t wait to see what next issued from this woman’s mind.

As I fell back onto the pillows, Beth straddled my body. She was balanced on her feet with just her ass resting on my thighs. She lifted up and grabbed my cock in one hand. She guided the head to her dripping entrance and impaled herself on my erection. Her hands supported herself on my shoulders. She looked like someone doing aerobic raises with her legs and rear. She would rise until the head was poised at her opening, then ram downward until my legs stopped her descent. Her face looked blank but the eyes gave her away. She was lost in pleasure. I was still not near coming myself. The scene unfolding before me was just too intense. Beth stopped her motion and sat on my thighs. I waited for her next move. She was so wet that the juices were running down the sides of my legs. There were actually rivulets of her lubrication attached to the outside of her labia from the force of her fucking. I had never seen such an expression. Definitely one of wanton lust. She slowly moved her body upward. Her hand again reached down to grasp my cock as it left her body. With a sudden motion she moved forward and drove my shaft into her ass.

The shock and feeling was indescribable. She grunted with each thrust. I could not believe how easily my cock slid into her butt. She was balancing herself just on her feet. Her body rose and fell as a jackhammer. The tightness was beyond my level of comprehension. I knew that my orgasm would not survive this round without breaking through. The grunts were deeper. The thrusts were harder. Her entire body was blushed to a fine crimson. Her hand moved between her legs and two fingers plied into her pussy. I could feel her fingers moving against my shaft, through the thin membrane. I was close, so very close, and there was no way to stop the surge. My cock expanded as my cum shot from the tip into her bowels. As my first contraction hit, her ass squeezed my cock like a vise. She bellowed as her orgasm exploded. Our breathing finally began to slow down. I was obliterated. Hopefully, she was as well. I wasn’t sure if my body could withstand another attack. She leaned to my chest and gently kissed my face and neck. How could she switch gears so quickly?

I looked into her eyes. All I could say was, “Incredible, unbelievable”. She smiled and said, “I agree”. She said, “How will I ever express how wonderful this was to Steph”? A tiny voice from the door whispered, “You wont have to. The door was open”. Stephanie was leaning against the doorframe with one hand under her shirt and the other down her shorts. Beth motioned her toward the bed.

To be continued………

12