New Neighbors... New Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
New Neighbors, New Adventures Part 3 of the story.
3k words
4.53
17.4k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
That_Guy71
That_Guy71
263 Followers

I woke up in the morning with a hard on. I opened my eyes and saw my wife still asleep. I slipped out of bed quietly and went down stairs to make coffee and start breakfast. I wanted to do some "positive reinforcement" for everything that happened last night.

As the coffee pot churned and sputtered, I heard the toilet flush upstairs.

I started some eggs and sausage and acted like I didn't hear anything.

As my wife entered the kitchen, she had on a t-shirt and panties. She was talking on the phone and laughing. She stepped in front of me and I playfully smacked her ass. She turned and groped me and gave me a kiss on the cheek while being preoccupied with her phone call.

"I could be there in an hour?" she stated and guessed at the same time as she looked at me.

I stuck my lower lip out and pointed to my cock.

Ellen playfully smiled and turned away slowly. "I have to be home for supper... " she slowly said. Then she turned and looked directly at my cock. "I have some things I have GOT to get done around here before the week starts." she finished.

I smiled.

"Well... YOU know what needs to be done around here and what can wait... I just don't like things to feel they are neglected... Like laundry." she answered in a whiney school girl voice. She listened intently to the phone as she bit her lower lip and traced my shoulders with her nails... circling my nipple before sticking her hand in my pajama bottoms and stroking my cock until it was hard.

I stood semi paralyzed in her hands.

"Sure... " she answered... "Say 15 minutes?" she said excitedly.

"OK... Byyyye..." she laughed.

Her hand was still on my cock.

"We need a 3rd plate for breakfast." she said calmly, killing the mood.

She kissed me with my cock still in her hands. She playfully squeezed it as she kissed me.

"Don't burn that on the stove... I have plans later on today." she said.

Her tone gave me hope for the day...

We broke our "bond" and as I scrambled up more eggs, she topped off our coffees and made more.

Fourteen minutes and 30 seconds later, Connie was at the back door. She wore a familiar scent and not too much more.

She had on a thin T-shirt and short exercise shorts.

Her nipples were hard and poked through plain as the nose on your face.

"Still a bit of a nip out there this morning?" I asked in a shit-ass voice.

Connie did not appreciate the humor but when Ellen pinched one of her nipples, her mood improved.

"Didn't you get ENOUGH of her last night?" I thought to myself.

I played nice instead.

The ladies kissed on the lips for a long time. I couldn't look away. I didn't want to. What I wanted to do was use my hard on to smack them in the forehead and break them apart, but I just couldn't do it... "Too many men in this world would kill to have this scene in their face... and here I stand trying to think of ways to end it. DUMBASS." I thought to myself.

I cleared my throat and made my way to the fridge for butter. The toast popped up and the eggs and sausage were done.

The "seal" was broken and deep breaths were drawn.

Connie tried to change the mood by saying, "I am HUNGRY."

Ellen laughed as she grabbed a coffee cup and filled it.

We all ate off of paper plates and sipped our coffee. They acted like teen age girls that had scratched Dad's car in the garage.

"Any plans for today?" I asked.

They both looked at each other and smiled.

Ellen began, "Connie has tickets to Hamilton."

"Fuck THAT" I thought to myself.

"Could I steal away your Bride for the better part of the day?" Connie asked.

I smiled and replied, "Sounds like you all will have a good time..."

They both jumped out of their bar stools and dumped their coffee. Connie kissed Ellen on the cheek and said, "I'll drive... we need to leave in about an hour."

Before Ellen could reply, Connie pulled her shorts out of the crack of her ass, smacked her on the ass and ran out, across the patio and between the garages.

"So its official then?" I asked jokingly.

Ellen looked at me and gave a semi pouting face. "I am sorry... I know its sudden."

"Not at all... I WANT you to go." I said.

She hugged me, her nipples were hard and I could feel them against my chest.

"You are the BEST." she whispered.

She gave me a peck on the cheek and raced upstairs.

An hour later the "Dynamic Duo" sped off in Connie's Infinity.

I mowed the yard, cleaned up the garage and started to do some laundry when I had a thought that shook me.

"This is a pretty good deal... but what happens when Al finds out?" I thought to myself.

I needed a plan to keep this "girl-affair" more secret than it really needed to be.

I turned to the internet to get some answers.

I felt I was doing everything right to support this little "fantasy" of mine (of ours) but it was still new. Still exciting.

At the play, Connie could NOT keep her hands off of Ellen. She kept running her hands up and down her thigh. Connie wore a sun dress and Ellen wore a skirt and top. They both had on heels and took the time to do their hair. They sat in the center of the room and it was getting hotter and hotter between the two of them.

Ellen fingered herself and let Connie suck her juices off of her finger. This seemed to sooth Connie to some extent. Ellen felt like she was back in high school and struggled with the idea of "putting out" on the way home... just so she could get a ride home.

At intermission, the two went to the Ladies Room and shared a stall. They made out and tried to be quiet. Neither of them could relax enough to achieve an orgasm, so they returned to their seats and just held hands for the rest of the play.

On the way home, Ellen was "ready" for any games that Connie might play. What she was NOT ready for was Connie suggesting that they go back to her place and show me how to eat pussy properly.

"Holy SHIT Connie..." She nearly yelled. "I'm not ready for THAAT."

Connie replied, "Your husband is..."

Ellen was quiet. A few minutes passed. (Wisely) Connie said nothing.

Connie thought, "The seed is planted."

Connie drew a deep breath, "If you are not ready then -"

"Lets do it." Ellen said as she turned and looked Connie in the eyes at a red light.

Connie smiled. "Okay."

"I will text him and let him know that we are entertaining tonight." Ellen said.

When the text came in to my phone, she had added a couple of hearts to the message. I wasn't "crazy" about the idea, but I HAD to be supportive.

I replied, "Grill or take out?"

Ellen texted me back, "T.O. You will need the rest."

The rest of the trip home was a little awkward for Ellen. Connie seemed to be right at home with the situation.

They pulled into Connie's driveway around 2:30. The two got out of the car.

"I'm going to run in and grab a couple bottles of wine and change... be over in a few Love." Connie said.

Ellen bolted over to the house. She found me on the couch. She grabbed me by the shirt and French Kissed me.

She pulled away quickly.

"Please tell me you didn't jack - off today." she said out of character.

I was in shock.

"WHAT?" I replied.

"Noo... I didn't. WHY?" I asked.

Ellen smiled.

"YOU good Sir are in for a fucking juicy treat this afternoon... " she said seductively.

"I know... You are good for your word Baby." I replied.

"What would you do if I told you that you are getting a LIVE SHOW?" she asked.

I was shocked. "Like last night?"

Ellen nodded. "Only RIGHT HERE... No binoculars or hiding behind the curtains."

"You are full of shit..." I replied.

She ripped open the blinds. "Connie will be walking around that corner in a few minutes with two bottles of wine." Ellen said.

"Noo..." I said, starting to believe this WAS going to happen.

Ellen smiled at me, "She wants to show YOU how to eat pussy."

"WHAT?" I started to get a little upset.

Ellen started laughing.

"Honey... what she doesn't know is that you already KNOW what you are doing." Ellen reassured me.

"She also doesn't know that I am going to make her eat my pussy while you fuck me." Ellen said.

"What if I come inside of you while she is?" I asked (as if I was planning a construction project).

"Then I guess we will see if she has what it takes to come back a second time..." Ellen blurted out.

"WHERE IN THE FUCK DID THAT COME FROM?" I asked myself.

"I need a shower." I said (in shock).

"Get to going... and be quick about it..." Ellen commanded.

She followed me upstairs to change.

I made it out of the shower and got the water turned off as Connie was cutting across the lawn.

"HOLY SHIT" I thought to myself.

I dried off... put on some "smell good". Shorts and a T shirt was all I decided on. I raced back down stairs.

I found the ladies in the kitchen with a couple of fresh glasses of wine and talking about the show. I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and joined them at the bar where we had just ate breakfast. The conversation stopped when I sat down.

"So did you enjoy watching me and your wife last night through those binoculars?" Connie asked bluntly.

"Not really..." I smiled and looked at Ellen. "The view was horrible."

Connie chuckled. Ellen smiled. My cock twitched.

"Maybe we could do something about that?" Ellen asked looking directly at Connie.

Connie smiled and took a big drink of wine. "I was thinking the same thing."

"Spotting scope?" Ellen asked.

Connie shook her head no and unbuttoned the top button on her shirt without looking.

"Maybe put in a bigger window?" Ellen asked in the same tone.

Connie shook her head no again and unbuttoned another button. Her nipples were poking though.

"T-The H-HOA w-wouldn't allow it." I stammered.

"Do you have ANYTHING in mind, Connie?" Ellen asked her as the next two buttons came undone on her top.

Connie set her wine down and grabbed Ellen, pulled her close to her and started kissing her. She pulled her shirt off and Ellen pulled Connie's shirt off.

"Come ON." Ellen commanded as she pulled on Connie's arm.

I scooped up the shirts and the wine and followed.

The two "crashed" onto our bed and continued making out.

I sat in an overstuffed chair that I had pulled closer to the bed.

"Pay attention... Your wife is amazing." Connie tried to say.

Ellen had started sucking on her nipples and Connie was breathing hard.

Ellen moved to the side and continued to suck her nipples while she slipped her hand into Connie's shorts.

"OH shit..." Connie gasped.

Ellen stopped.

"If you want to come as much as you did last night... I get to be first Bitch." Ellen commanded.

With that, she stood up beside the bed and pushed her shorts off. Before Connie could protest, or even utter a syllable, Ellen had her hands pinned to the mattress, her pussy over her face and then she looked down and asked, "Are we clear?"

Connie muttered, "Yes Ma'am."

Ellen looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. She had her hands on the headboard and she lowered her hips onto Connie's face.

"Come up a little... oh... yea... RIIGHT THERE... Thaats what I like... " Connie encouraged her.

I moved out of the chair and watched as Connie opened wide and Ellen sat right in her mouth. Ellen's hips swayed to and from as Connie "worked" on her pussy.

Ellen looked up at me and winked... then blew me a kiss.

In an instant, the expression on her face changed as a surprise orgasm swept through her body. She howled out loud and pushed herself into Connie's face.

"OHHH FUUUUCK YES... That's IT... THATS IT... THATS IT... UUUUHHHHHHH SHIITT..." Ellen exploded in Connie's mouth and Connie did not disappoint.

Ellen couldn't move off of Connie's face soon enough and another orgasm swept through her body. Ellen bit her lower lip as she rocked the headboard, grunting and moaning the entire time.

I leaned in and kissed Ellen. Connie had worked her hands free and had a hold of Ellen's hips, holding her in place. As our tongues touched, Ellen had a 3rd orgasm just as soon as the 2nd was over.

When she was finished, Connie pushed her off of her and there was a puddle on her chest. Ellen was breathing hard. Connie wiped her face with her hand.

"THAT... was... AMAZING!!" Ellen said panting.

The pillows were thrown off of the bed and the comforter was removed. Ellen knelt on the floor as Connie inched closer to the edge of the bed.

"I have been thinking about this ALL DAY..." Connie said as she slid her pussy closer to Ellen's face.

Ellen opened wide and when her tongue struck Connie's clit, she howled out loud and squirted into her mouth. "OOOOHHHHH FUUUCK... EAT that pussy... DAMN GIRL... OHHHH OHHHHH OHHHHH SHIIITTT... " Connie screamed over and over...

Ellen fingered her and licked her pussy to what I counted as four orgasms.

Connie pushed Ellen back and the two embraced each other and cuddled on the bed. They giggled and wiped each others' faces. I stepped out to go grab a towel. They both giggled even MORE when I came back into the room with a raging hard on in my shorts.

"I think its time HE shows us what he just learned." Ellen said.

Connie got up and sat in the chair as I took off my clothes.

"Nice COCK" Connie complimented Ellen more than me.

"Lay down..." Ellen commanded.

I placed my head at the headboard and Ellen straddled my face. I opened my mouth and found her clit instantly. I licked it slowly at first and then used harder and faster strokes. It took me a little longer, but her orgasm was just as powerful.

Ellen looked down at me, "That was perfect Baby..."

She turned away from me, faced Connie and slid down my body. She grabbed my cock which was throbbing. She faced Connie as she lowered herself onto my cock. She felt so fucking amazing wrapped around my cock.

"That is going to make me HOT..." Connie said.

Ellen smiled at her. "You could sit on his face and see if that helps."

Before I could say a word, Connie was lowering herself onto my mouth.

Ellen turned to watch and Connie straddled my face eagerly. I liked her pussy until she announced she was going to squirt. She grabbed my head and pulled my face into her pussy even tighter and screamed out as she quivered and shook.

Ellen stopped moving on my cock.

Connie raised herself off of my face and turned to kiss Ellen. Ellen broke the kiss and looked at both of us.

"I want to be fucked Doggie Style." she demanded. "I want it HARD... I want it FAST and I want it NOW."

"Her Master Plan" I thought to myself.

She got up on her knees and I got off of the bed.

She pushed Connie down onto the mattress.

"You are part of this too Bitch." Ellen commanded.

Ellen pushed her down onto the bed and straddled her face, as if she was going to "69" her. Ellen played with Connie's pussy while Connie ate Ellen. Ellen rolled her hips down and told Connie, "Lick ALL of that pussy..."

I don't know what was going through Connie's head, but her eyes were wide open when I stepped on the mattress and put my feet on the outside of Ellen's knees. I lowered my hips and slid my cock into her pussy. I pushed it all the way in and stopped. Ellen moaned. "Fuck YES..." she cooed.

I could feel my balls rubbing against Connie's nose and forehead.

"DONT MOVE BABY..." Ellen commanded.

Connie had found a sweet spot.

Ellen blasted her face. I could feel her pussy pulse and constrict around my cock. I wanted to explode. I held onto Ellen's hips.

"Connie is a fucking Trooper." I thought to myself.

I felt Ellen's pussy relax and I took that as my "cue". I started moving in and out and then I started going faster and harder.

Ellen's orgasmic screams were muffled as she was eating Connie's pussy and Connie was STILL eating Ellen's. My balls were striking Connie's nose ever so often as I pounded Ellen's pussy.

I gripped her hips tightly and tried to last as long as I could... but the events from last night and tonight were too much excitement for me and I exploded inside of Ellen. My cock spasmed and pulsed as I shot a heavy warm load of cum inside of my wife.

Ellen lifted her face up and drew a deep breath as I filled her up.

As soon as I was sure my balls were drained, I pulled back and lifted myself up. Ellen tipped her hips towards Connie's face and fed her my cum.

Connie devoured my load out of Ellen.

When Ellen lifted her hips off of Connie's face, she crawled across the bed and started to lick my shaft clean. Connie joined in and the two of them slurped and licked my cock clean.

The two ladies finished off their wine and then the three of us curled up in a pile on the bed and took a well deserved nap.

That_Guy71
That_Guy71
263 Followers