New Neighbor's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie lay on her back, spread her legs, and Vanessa slowly entered her. The girls kissed passionately as Vanessa plunged her dick until they were rubbing patches of fur together. I watched with my cock in hand as Vanessa picked up the pace making Annie moan with joy. I broke their kiss by sticking my pre-cum dripping cock in their mouths. They both eagerly licked and sucked it. Annie cums quickly when she has both holes filled and instantly announced to us she was cumming.

"YEAH, YEAH, GIVE IT TO ME, UH, UH, UUUUUUHHHNNNNNN!" Annie released my cock and arched her neck, throwing her head back. I quickly inserted my ball sac in her gaping mouth.

"Me too girlfriend, OOO, ME TOO GIRLFRIEND!" Vanessa shouted. Annie pushed me out of the way.

"Pull out 'Nessa, I wanta see your girl-cum. Shoot your girl-cum all over me," Annie seemed to have forgotten about her own orgasm as she sat up on her elbows to see.

Vanessa sat up on her knees and after a couple of more humps she pulled out and stroked her first shot of cum out. She moaned loudly as the huge drop shot out to the base of Annie's tits. We were both mesmerized as we watched as a girl's body with huge tits, slender waist, and full hips, was cumming with a boy's toy. Vanessa held her hand still, just squeezing her cock as she continued to shoot out her girl-cum. Annie's torso was drenched as it looked like Vanessa shot a pint of jizz over her.

"Fuck me Clint, Fuck me like 'Nessa!" Vanessa moved and I quickly took over in her position. I let me upper body lie on top of Annie's, smearing Vanessa's cum over our skin. The spunk began to froth around Annie's tits as we whipped it with our friction. I looked up at Vanessa and asked with my eyes to suck her half-hard cock. She kneeled at mine and Annie's mouths, and Annie beat me to it. Sucking it in, I watched close up as Annie cleaned off their combined juices. Annie began to cum again.

"Fuck me Clint, FUCK ME HARD FUCKING COCKSUCKER! DON'T YOU STOP FUCKING SLUT, DON'T YOU STOP!" So much for our privacy as she was telling the whole neighborhood how I should fuck her. I didn't care as I took the opportunity to suck Vanessa's reenergized cock in my mouth, and rose up on my hands for better leverage. I was slamming Annie hard, our body slaps were drowned by her yells of ecstasy. And then it was my turn.

"Yeah girls, I'm ready, I'm ready!" I announced to them for getting directions. Vanessa pushed me on my back and both girls attacked my cock. Two tongues flicked the glans with one hand stroking the shaft and another pulling on my balls. I was in a state of both extreme pleasure, and almost unbearable pain as my first jolt hit me. I watched as the girls tongue-wrestled over my slit's eruptions. Some of my spunk landing on their faces, some dripping off a tongue, and some down the fingers encircling my shaft. The girls kept their attack on my cock until I became soft. They kissed and exchanged tastes as I tried to catch my breath.

They both lay on top of me, side-by-side, and we kissed: feasting on our sessions offerings.

"Wow, you two are incredible together," I told them.

"'Nessa's incredible," Annie giggled.

"I think your cock is incredible, and I can hardly wait until it's up my ass, while Ann is sucking mine," Vanessa told us with a wicked smile.

Annie and I stole a lustful look at each other; I grabbed Vanessa's hard cock and rolled us into the pool. It's best to start fresh before our next ensemble.

12