New Neighbours Improve the View

Story Info
They chop down the trees and build a pool.
4.4k words
4.51
68.7k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,465 Followers

I thought for sure, maybe, that she had looked up at me and smiled, but perhaps it was just my imagination.

Ours was a mature neighbourhood, both in terms of the homes, and the age of the residents. Our children had grown up in these homes, and now most had moved away. My next door neighbours were the first to retire and move away, selling their house to a nice young couple from out of state that just moved here after college. I had tried bringing over a housewarming gift of fresh baked cookies, but after three trips in a row not finding them home, I left the jar with a note on the front stairs.

A week later the empty jar appeared on my porch, with a note reading "Thank you. They were delicious. We'll have a proper housewarming party once our pool is installed. Until then, feel free to return this jar with more cookies. Love, Rod and Janey. P.S. Sorry, we don't bake. Except special brownies, teehee."

"Special brownies", indeed. I knew attitudes about cannabis were relaxed, but I was old fashioned enough not to think people should confess their habits to strangers. What if I was a narc?

The reference to a pool was also eyebrow raising, since the yard next door was no bigger than mine, which I knew lacked room for a proper pool. Instead, I had installed a modest hot tub on my deck. These days, it sat empty and unused, since my kids had left, and I had tossed my wife out after coming up early one day to find her blowing her professor on the edge of the tub. Going back to school after the kids grew up apparently involved more adventures than simply finishing her decree.

Being honest with myself, I could barely look at the tub, let alone use it, because every time I tried, I flashed back on what I had seen. More embarrassingly, I got just as hard from the memories as I had that day watching, and always retreated to my den- my son's former bedroom- to relieve my frustration. I always chose the den because it felt wrong to use the marital bedroom, and the mature trees screened the windows from the neighbours.

I often thought of selling the house, and moving to a condo, but that all changed once Rod and Janey moved in next door.

Still, it shocked and saddened me to arrive home one day to see the local arborist removing several large elms from the neighbour's yard. Once they were done, I had an unobstructed view from the den into their back yard, though thankfully I still was screened from seeing into their bedroom. I say thankfully, because Janey tended to work in the kitchen, or relax in the living room, wearing just filmy jammies, or tank tops with short shorts. She had a well rounded figure, and no tan lines that could see. I found myself getting stiff for the first time since the divorce while thinking about something other than my wife in that hot tub. The involuntary erections were awkward and embarrassing, or at least they would be if anybody was around to see them.

I tried relieving my hardness in the shower, or the bedroom, even in the basement family room, but after all the months of leaning back in that desk chair, I was only comfortable in the den. So I rationalized that if I was carefully, and leaned back where I could not see Janey, she could not see me either.

During one of those episodes, I carefully leaned forward in the midst of stroking to see what Janey was doing. She was in the kitchen, slicing a nice ripe mango. She paused, lifted a slice to her lips and daintily chewed the flesh. My cock pulsed in my palm as I watched a droplet of juice fall onto the exposed top curve of her left tit. She put her knife down long enough to run her fingertip along that trail, and then she licked the finger clean. In my brain, she was sucking a cock, but suddenly I was confused - was it Rod's cock I imagined her sucking, or mine?

Just then, Rod entered behind her. He was bare-chested, wearing only a well worn pair of workout shorts. I could see the weight of his cock growing as he watched his sexy wife from behind. It was apparent that he was wearing no underwear.

Janey seemed unaware that Rod was there, until he nuzzled up tight behind her. Totally forgetting my rule about hanging back, I leaned closer to my window, hoping to see more. Rod's huge hands easily cupped Janey's melon-like boobs. He kneaded them gently, slowly grinding his hips against her butt. I knew that his manhood must be swelling, straightening, filling the cleft of her cheeks, as he tweaked her already erect nipples. Janey put the knife down, lifted another chunk of mango to her lips, half of it clenched in her teeth, the remainder jutting out of her mouth. She twisted, her butt rotating against his hardness.

I watched, my hand slowly stroking my shaft, as Janey rose up on her toes and Rod leaned forward, their mouths meeting, sharing the succulent fruit. I saw the juice coat Rod's chin, dribbling down onto his pumped pectorals. I could not tell if Janey's cleavage received a similar anointing, though I imagined it had.

Finishing the fruit, Janey turned more, allowing me just a brief glimpse of the enormous tent in her hubby's shorts. She proceeded to lick mango off of Rod's chest while Rod's hands found her ass, and then roamed up her flanks to again massage her tits. My pee slit was gaping by that point, so I slowed my movements, not wanting to climax, in case Rod was about to lift Janey up on the cutting board to fuck her right there in the kitchen. I was rewarded by the sight of him tugging her top down, freeing her tits to his lips. I pumped great gobs of goo into my fist as I observed that she had no tan lines on her chest, and that her hard nipples were both puffy and long, like tiny brown thumbs.

I was momentarily disappointed about exploding without seeing them fuck, but it turned out I did not miss much. Janey wrapped those long tan legs around her hubby's thighs. Rod lifted her off the counter while still sucking her nubbins. With his muscular arms wrapped around her, he carried her out of the room. I had no doubt that they were headed to the bedroom to fuck, and I regretted the lack of a view.

Over the next few weeks, I saw little of the neighbours, but jerked off regularly both to the recollection of what I had seen, and the imagination of what I might have missed. During this time, workers came and went, first excavating a hole, then installing a drain, pouring cement, then a liner, and finally, finishing off the kidney shaped pool that almost filled the backyard next door. With the screen of trees having been removed, I had a clear view of the entire pool, including the apron around it. I smiled every time I recalled the note that promised an invitation to the pool party, but then often wondered whether actually meeting Rod and Janey might ruin my fantasy life. What if they were friendly, but no more, or just totally into each other?

One of the nights during the construction, I was working on my online banking, when I noticed Janey, dressed in a sheer camisole and lacy boy shorts, enter the dark kitchen. She turned on only the tiny work light by the stove, but I had a perfect view of her perfect ass as she bent to a low cupboard to grab a giant mixing bowl. She glanced around nervously, causing me to slink back in my chair, but I decided that she was not aware of me but just nervous, as she crossed to the living room, opened a trunk that sat by the couch, and extracted a block wrapped in plastic. Sure enough, Janey proceeded with swift assurance to bake brownies. My online work was forgotten as I toyed with my rapidly swelling member, as I enjoyed watching her breasts flow under her silky camisole. I risked everything by opening my window when I noticed that Janey had slid her patio door open for a bit for ventilation. Sure enough, the pungent odour mixed with the chocolate sweetness confirmed that she was baking brownies that were special indeed.

My daring movement was not detected, because Janey left the kitchen. A minute later, Rod came down the stairs, in the same shorts he had been wearing on what I thought of as the "mango morning." They snuggled on the couch. By the glow in the room, I figured they were watching a movie, though they were so busy snuggling I bet neither knew much about the plot. Watching them make out kept me aroused, but I still only toyed with my organ, not fully jacking off. About fifteen minutes passed and Janey suddenly jumped up to take the baking out of the oven. Two sets of eyes feasted on her ass as she walked with exaggerated hip motion. I noticed that Rod's manhood again filled his shorts nicely, and he hefted the weight into a more comfortable position as he watched his wife teasing him.

While the brownies cooled, they made out more than they watched the movie, but stayed fully clothed. Immediately upon her return to the couch, Janey rubbed Rod's fatness. I froze, wondering whether I was about to see her extract that cock and suck it right before my eyes. Instead, she swivelled her body, throwing her leg across his body, and started to dry hump him as they kissed. This continued , and I stroked myself to full hardness. Time had no meaning to me, but Janey was not totally lost in the moment, even as Rod nibbled her earlobe. She sprang smoothly up off his lap and swiftly strode back to the kitchen, where the brownies had cooled enough to slice. I feasted on the view of her diamond hard nubs straining against her top, and admired how Rod's erection almost poked out the elastic waistband of his shorts.

They playfully shared nibbles of intoxicating baking, still paying scant attention to the movie. I slowed my stroking, hoping to see some heavy petting or even fucking. Janey rewarded me by using her free hand to cup Rod's bulge, and she licked a streak of chocolate off his chin, but soon the brownie was finished, and I was not.

Janey repeated her earlier manoeuvre, tossing her body across hubby's lap. I thought that my patience might be rewarded with a clear view of the hot young couple fucking fifty feet away, but as Janey rubbed her lap against his hardness, Rod reached for the remote and shut off the movie. Without that illumination, I could not see much more than shadows reflected by the moonlight against the wall. This forced me to imaging Janey's long strong fingers freeing Rod's cock from captivity as he eased her shorts down her thighs. She shifted slightly, and I could tell that she had impaled his cock into her cunt. She arched her back, and her freed her tits, biting rather than kissing those nipples. I managed to time my stroking perfectly, climaxing just as Janey collapsed on top of Rod. They were still snuggled there, dozing on the couch as I slinked out of the den to bed.

The next day, there was a ribbon wrapped box on my porch, and the note read, "We aren't sure exactly how liberated you might be, but we made these brownies special to be neighbourly. Housewarming party coming soon, once we have the patio all set up and the pool temp regulated. Love, Rod and Janey XO".

It had been decades since I had indulged, but I enjoyed the high of the chocolate mixed with the herb, which made me very mellow. That in turn made the time pass swiftly until the pool was complete. I watched Rod bring home a new barbeque, and some patio furniture. He took a lesson from the supplier on pool chemistry, but a week later I had yet to see Janey swim in a bikini, or suntan on the deck. The brownies were all consumed, and I was feeling restless and horny again. I'm a tad embarrassed to admit that during my sessions of self-relief, my thoughts began to turn again to watching my ex in the hot tub blowing that professor, though the images jumbled with recollection of Janey.

The second Friday night after the pool was complete, I returned home to find a note announcing a pool party the next night. I thought that was rather short notice, but quickly planned to run to the mall Saturday morning to buy new swim trunks. With plans made I went onto my neglected patio, dusted the cobwebs off my barbeque, and tossed on the biggest hunk of beef I had ever grilled. As I drank a beer, my eyes drifted occasionally across to the forlorn hot tub, and I resolved that if the pol party went well, I would rejuvenate my tub, and invite Rod and Janey over to soak - after all, that would be a nice neighbourly way to return the hospitality.

I took the steak inside to eat and put a ball game on the TV. I must have dozed off, because next thing I knew, it was dark out, the post game talking heads were yammering, and the dirty plate and empty beer bottle were still on the table. I knew I had to close up the grill, so went outside, still rubbing sleep from my eyes I noticed that a back yard light was on at Rod and Janey's.

My curiosity was not the only thing that grew as I washed up my dishes. My cock grew while, imagining Janey perhaps enjoying a late night swim - would she be in a bikini, or naked? I placed the plate on the drying rack, popped open a fresh beer and went up to the den, careful not to turn on any lights.

Standing beside the window, my side pressed against the drywall, I hoped that I was invisible, in spite of the adage that those you can see also see you. As I sipped the cold brew, I took my first look down at the pool in use. My dreams were true - Janey was swimming wearing nothing at all. Rod was there as well, sitting naked on the edge of the pool, legs dangling in the water as he watched the same beautiful motion I was enjoying. He was also sipping a beer.

Janey swam a brisk front crawl, her well toned legs knifing effortlessly through the water, propelling her while her arms rose in turn, her torso twisting, lifting as she breathed, but never quite displaying much side boob. The view was just enough that my cock was fully hard in my shorts without my even touching it. I noted that Rod's organ was also slowly swelling as he watched his wife exercise.

Rod was at full mast and Janey must have noticed, because she interrupted her lengths to divert to where he sat. The yard light fully illuminated the scene as she planted an elbow on either side of Rod's thighs and levered herself half out of the pool. I was treated to the sight of water dripping off of her firm young tits, and noted that her nipples were as hard as our two cocks.

Rod closed his eyes and tossed his head back as his wife relaxed her jaw and lowered her head to his hardness. Janey was obviously a semi-pro to professional at oral sex, because she swallowed his well sized manhood deep into her throat, lowering her mouth right to his root on the first motion. She then closed her lips around his shaft and slowly inched her mouth up his shaft. Making a mental note to buy binoculars, I put my beer down and fisted my own shaft as I imagined that I could see her tongue or his head bulging in her cheek as she licked all around him during each pause.

Janey eventually drew those lips up to the rim of Rod's helmet, and slid her fist around his saliva dampened shaft. She twisted her fist around him as she sucked the spongy head. I had a nice view when she finally raised her head to stick the tip of her tongue into his slit. I imagined that his precum was as plentiful at that moment as mine was, and wished that Janey was tasting me as well as Rod. She was careful to lick up every drop, her tongue bathing the bulb. Without a pause, she then licked all around and down the shaft, slowly lowering her fingers as she progressed. My cock was aching in my fist as I tried to hold off to come when Rod came, but she kept him right on the edge, lifting her mouth to catch a dribble dangling from his tip.

As much as I wanted to watch Janey's throat pulse as she swallowed Rod's seed, that treat was not in store. Janey instead whispered softly to her hubby. Grasping his pulsating manhood right at the root, using her fist as a cock ring, Janey pulled herself on to Rod's lap on the deck chair. They were both fully ready, and his shaft slid effortlessly into her glove. Her position, leaning forward over her husband, exposed her ass and cunt clearly to my vantage point.

It was definitely not just my imagination that she tossed her head back, her luminous hair flowing onto her shoulders. The part I might have invented was when she swivelled those shoulders to look back and up over her right shoulder as she bounced on hubby's hips. Maybe she even blew me a kiss - or maybe I had closed my eyes for a moment as I pounded my pulsing meat, and pictured that tease.

Janey was so excited that she was jumping up and down, with Rod's entire cock in view when she rose, except the very tip that kept her dripping lips divided. I had a great view of his engorged cock, shiny from her wetness. I watched as he started top fuck her slowly but forcefully. His glistening throbbing meat slid effortlessly between her swollen lips and disappeared inch by inch into her pussy. The vision of Rod sliding into her was incredible. He stuffed her fully and wrapped his arms around her, grasping her ass, which filled his huge hands perfectly. After a moment where she wriggled with him buried deep in her cunt, he started to bounce her easily, and then his cock emerged again inch by inch. It was almost like I was watching a live porn video, except for the lack of close ups. It was all I could do to keep from cumming.

I wished that Rod would chew on Janey's hard nipples, so that I could imagine they were between my teeth, but she was writhing too vigorously. What happened next though was almost as great. Janey sat upright on his lap and started to rock back and forth. She arched her back and cupped her own tits in her hands, I could not see her chest, but her arm movement indicated that she was tugged her own nipples just the way that I desired.

Rod was now thrusting his ass up off the chair, fucking his wife before my eyes. I wondered whether he knew that I was watching, or if that secret remained between Janey and me.

My balls were tight to my groin and once again I wished that I had binoculars so that I could have confirmed that Rod was in the same condition, which would make it easier to time simultaneous orgasms.

Janey's climax started in her shoulders, and then it appeared to flow right down her spine. Her hips twitched just slightly, and then she shuddered her full body and collapsed on top of her husband. He held her tight to his chest, and thrust his tool deep into her womb. I guessed that he was coming to, because his whole body tensed and was still, his ass frozen a millimeter above the fabric of the chair.

My eyes were locked on that tableau, so I dared not look down at my own cock as it twitched in my fist, and then pulsed. I wrapped my palm around the tip just in time to capture the burst of seed. I pulsed several loads into my hand as the neighbours writhed below my window. Just as my explosion subsided, Janey must have finished her climax, because she rose up off Rod's lap. I swear she looked up over her shoulder and that our eyes locked momentarily. As she returned to face her hubby, and their lips joined in an intense post-coital kiss, she twisted and lifted her hips, allowing his cock to flop loose onto his thigh, shining bright with their combined juices.

She rested there for a minute or two. I might have chosen then to leave the room, to wash my hand. Luckily I just grabbed tissue off the desk, my gaze lingering on the window. Janey was not finished yet. She slid down Rod's body, pausing to tease his nipples with her tongue, and proceeded to slowly lick his semi-erect cock clean. I stood there, admiring his youthful recovery as he hardened on her tongue and then inside her cheek. However, to my amazement, I found my own middle aged organ responding as well, filling my fist again.

Janey took her time cleaning Rod thoroughly. I kept my hand flexed around my shaft not stroking it at first, not realizing that I had started jerking off until I noticed that my hand was closed into a loose fist, and that the loose silky outer skin of my organ was stretched taut around my fullness.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,465 Followers
12