New Older Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I swear you have magic fingers. They feel so good," I said closing my eyes and relishing the fact that he was touching me. I felt his body shift and he slid closer to me. Suddenly my wine glass was lifted out of my hand and set on the coffee table. Not wanting to open my eyes, fearing I was just imagining this, I kept them closed and waited. I felt his hand on the side of my face, and finally...his soft lips on mine. I could taste the wine on his lips and my tongue jutted out eagerly to meet his. I pulled myself closer, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me on top of him as we continued kissing.

It had been so long since I had done this with a man and it felt so good and so right. His hands stroked up and down my back. I could feel his penis become hard against my stomach. It was such a wonderful feeling. For all the sensations I was experiencing, and all the fantasizing I had done about John, I was reluctant to move quickly. I hadn't kissed a man this passionately in such a long time, and I forgot how wonderful it was. John seemed to feel the same. His hands glided up and down my back lazily, occasionally pulling me even tighter to his body, pressing his bulge into my stomach and my breasts into his chest. His kisses were delicious. He explored my mouth with his tongue and alternated between sucking on my top and bottom lip. Sometimes he would pull away and kiss along my neck. He swirled his tongue over my skin as he left a trail of kisses up and down both sides of my neck. I don't know how long we continued on like this, but I eventually did start to feel impatient. I let John know by grinding my pelvis against his bulge. He groaned and suddenly stopped kissing me.

"What's wrong John?"

"Nothing, nothing at all. I would like for nothing more than to take you up to your bedroom for a bedtime romp."

"There's nothing stopping you from doing that."

John smiled a sad smile and leaned his forehead against mine. "I will eventually, but just not tonight. We're going a bit fast, and I want us to have sex because we truly want each other not because we haven't had sex in a long time."

"You're a gentleman to a fault," I said. I had to admit, he was right. Sure I thought he had a sexy body, and I definitely wanted to go upstairs with him right now, but I barely knew him. It wouldn't hurt me to get to know him a little bit better.

John stood up and attempted to discreetly adjust himself. I stood up to and wrapped my arms around him. Holding him tight, I sought his lips for one last kiss. He returned my kiss with deep passion, and then pulled himself away. I groaned but let go. Walking to the door, we quietly said good night, and I watched him as he drove away.

After all the kissing, I found myself on my bed naked and furiously masturbating. My fingers worked over my folds and then focused on my clitoris. I began tweaking and pulling my nipples. My hips writhed in every which direction, and I could feel my wetness leak between my cheeks. That man would pay for leaving me in such a state and not finishing the job. In my mind I pictured John pulling my shirt off, unclasping my bra and leaning his head down to suck on and nibble my nipples. I pulled my nipples even harder at this thought, moaning lowly to myself. Next, John went after my pants and panties. Once he stripped me naked, he pushed me down on the bed and attacked my folds with his mouth. My fingers slid up and down my folds, imagining his tongue exploring every inch of my nether region. He got to my clitoris, sucked it, licked it, nibbled it. I was so close to an orgasm now. I focused my fingers on my clitoris, moving my hips up and down, feeling my wetness spread over my inner thighs as I worked myself. Finally, John got up on his knees, threw my legs over his shoulders, and plunged into me. That thought alone sent me over. I orgasmed again and again, while shoving my fingers into my opening as a poor substitute to John's penis. I moaned loudly as I came, and then flopped my arms limply to my sides.

Breathing heavily, I again decided John was not going to leave me in this kind of state again. Next time he really would be a gentleman and take care of me. I felt satiated from my orgasms, but still emotionally empty. I had wanted John so badly this night, and I could only hope he was home in bed furiously masturbating while thinking of me. Eventually I drifted off to sleep, and had dreams about John and I almost having sex, but something taking him away at the last minute. How cruel, even my dreams tortured me.

The next day at work, I found John sitting in the teachers' lounge during lunch as always. I sat down next to him. He looked just as tired as I did.

"Sleep well?" I quipped.

He looked at me, his deep blue eyes smoldering with lust. I returned his gaze with an equal look of lust in my eyes.

"I could take you right now on this table," he whispered.

"Damn, don't say things like that to me. I am barely restraining myself now. How about tonight at my place? I have a kitchen table there."

"How about tonight we go out for dinner and talk somewhere public. Somewhere where they would take offence to us using their table for anything other than eating. It'll be my treat. We need to figure out what else we want from this relationship besides sex."

"Sex is a good start."

"You know what I mean."

"Yes," I sighed, "I do. Pick me up at seven."

"I'll be there," John said as he stood up, adjusted himself, and walked out of the room.

Beth, with her usual good timing, walked in right as he left.

"Woah, did you two have a fight? Nope, I don't think so. He had a bulge, and your face looks rather lustful. Ah, I get it, he was leaving quickly before you two made use of the table. So am I right?"

I glared at her, but didn't say anything.

"I knew it. So tell me what happened on your date last night?"

I told Beth everything from John bringing over the flowers, the heavy make out session, and my furious masturbation afterwards.

"Wow, you aren't kidding, he is a gentleman to a fault. I think he's right though. You two haven't been with anyone in such a long time. I can see why he wants to take it a bit slower."

"Beth, I am going to have sex with him tonight. I know it is important to talk, but we can't plan out our whole relationship in one conversation. We have let things just kind of happen. Even if we don't stay together at least we will end each other's sex drought."

"Well, I'm not stopping you. Have fun tonight and don't forget the condoms."

That evening I took a shower, put on a black knee length skirt and a white blouse, and some black sandals. Lastly, I curled my hair and put on make up a little heavier than usual. It had been awhile since I went out on a date, and I wanted to look good.

At 6:55, my doorbell rang. I open the door and John stepped in, grabbed my hand, and spun me around. He handed me a rose, and leaned over to kiss me passionately. I pulled him toward me, grinding my pelvis into his. Damn, I really wanted this man. I wanted to forget about dinner and drag him up to my bedroom.

"Trying to make me forget about dinner?"

"Is it working?"

"Not in the least bit," he said while rather obviously adjusting himself.

"Uh huh. My bed is just right up those stairs."

"And my car and our dinner reservations are right this way," John said as he hooked his arm around mine and walked me to his car. Like the perfect gentleman he was, he opened the door for me, and then shut it once I was in.

John took me to this small seafood restaurant. It didn't look like much on the outside, but the food was delicious.

"You really look lovely tonight, Jan."

"Thanks. You're looking pretty good yourself," I said as slipped my foot out of my heel and rubbed up and down his leg.

"Jan, we're going to talk first."

I sighed and pulled my foot away.

"Jan, I'm 50 years old. Are you sure you want to start a relationship with some one as old as me."

"John, your age doesn't matter to me. If anything, it is appealing to me. You've been around, soaked up a lot of wisdom. That's definitely appealing to me. Besides you keep yourself in excellent shape."

"You would know," he said grinning.

I smiled and took a drink. "You're a lot of fun to watch running by every morning. All those muscles flexing front and back."

"I'm here to please."

"We'll see about that. You left me in quite a state last night. You'll need to make up for that."

"I left you in quite a state. What about what you did to me?"

"Yes, yes, I am sure you went home and furiously masturbated."

"No less than what you did."

I smiled, but didn't respond.

"Jan," John said, his face getting serious again, "we both work at the same school, people will talk."

"You mean kids will talk. Who cares, let them talk? I just know I am happy and comfortable with you. I don't feel bad about mentioning my husband around you because I know you understand and know what it feels like to lose someone so close to you."

"That's true. I feel comfortable around you too, and you have already made it clear you don't mind hearing about my wife. Besides you and I put together one fantastic garden."

"Can't argue with that," I said again lifting my foot up to rub up and down his leg.

He smiled, but didn't say anything this time. Our food arrived and we ate in comfortable silence. After paying the bill, John slipped his arm around my waist and we walked out.

Once at his car, he leaned me against it and kissed me deeply. He thrust his pelvis into mine, letting me know how much he wanted me.

Some kids were walking by and one of them yelled, "Hey you two get a room!" The kids kept walking by laughing. I caught a glimpse of one of the kids' faces as he walked under a street lamp and realized he was a student of mine. Thankfully, it was too dark for him to recognize me or John.

"I think we should take the kid's advice," John whisper into my ear.

"I couldn't agree more."

John and I hopped into his car and we were off.

Once inside my house, John was on me. He had my blouse and bra off in short order and left them at the foot of the stairs. I ran up the stairs laughing and pretending to play hard to get. He grabbed hold of me at the top of the stairs, and pulled me tightly to his body for a deep and bruising kiss.

"Mmm...let's get this off," I said, while tugging at his shirt.

He stripped off his shirt revealing his lean yet muscular build. I ran my hands up and down his chest and flat muscular stomach admiring the texture under my finger tips.

"You feel so wonderful," I said, while pulling my body towards his, and feeling my breasts pressed up against his chest.

"So do you," John said between the renewed kissing. He reached his hands up and began playing with my breasts. He grabbed them wholly in his hands and squeezed, then tweaked my nipples. I loved every bit of it and my moans let him know.

John pulled up from the kiss, "Where's this bed you were telling me about?"

"Right this way," I said while taking his hand to guide him in the direction of my bedroom. Once there, John unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the ground. I stepped out of it and then tried to step out of my heels.

"No, leave them on, you look so sexy in them."

Next, I went for his pants. I unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped them, letting them fall to the ground. John slid them off his ankles as he pulled his shoes and socks off. The bulge of his penis looked magnificent under the cover of his silk black boxers. It was straining against the boxers. On an impulse, I grabbed the band of his boxers and pulled them down releasing his very hard penis. I rubbed my hands up and down, loving the soft texture of it. I hadn't had a penis in my mouth in such a long time, and I wanted John's there now. I kneeled down on the floor and licked it. It was already dripping and I sucked up the pre-ejaculate eagerly. Finally, I took it all the way into my mouth and bobbed my head up and down, loving the feel of his penis against my tongue. John moaned, grabbing my hair and using it push my head up and down. Then he stopped me and pulled me up to kiss me.

"I want to taste you too," he whispered.

I lay down on the bed and he pulled down my panties with a very noticeable wet spot. After carefully pulling my panties over the heels, he quickly made his way to the wetness between my legs. His tongue felt wonderful. I let out long moans, and moved my hips up and down. He licked up one side of my folds and then the other. Finally, he reached my clitoris, and my hips shot straight upward. He grabbed hold of my hips and pushed me down so he could keep licking and sucking my clitoris.

It didn't take long for me to have my first orgasm. He lapped away as I moaned and rocked my body back in forth from sheer pleasure.

"Please John, please....do me now....I can't wait any longer."

"Where are the condoms?" he whispered. "In the drawer next to the bed."

John jerked open the door and grabbed a silver packet from the door. He ripped it open and soon the condom was on. He pulled himself up over my body and plunged his penis deep into my vagina. I shrieked in part from pain and in part from pleasure. I was so tight from not having sex in such a long time, but John's penis quickly stretched me out and I began meeting his thrusts, loving every minute of it.

"Jan, you are so unbelievably tight. I can't hold off much longer. Oh I am coming..."

I felt a slight disappointment at not feeling his semen gush into me, but I quickly forgot this as John reached down and rubbed my clitoris. I came again at the tail end of his orgasm.

He rolled off me, breathing heavily.

"That was wonderful," he half mumbled.

"Mmm," I agreed.

"It was much too short. I am going to have to do you again after a nap, and I may have to do you one more time after that," John said as he rolled over and pulled my body close to his.

"You can do me as often as you like," I said as I drifted off to a happy sleep.

Chapter 2

I woke up slowly and opened my eyes to see John still sleeping next to me. A smile came over my face as memories of the previous night filled my mind. John had been true to his word and we had sex again in the middle of the night. The second time around was very slow and exploratory. He kissed me everywhere, and used his hands to feel the topography of my body. I did the same, making sure to feel every muscle of his lean body. I explored his neck and chest with my tongue and lips being sure to nibble on his nipples. His penis pressed hard against my inner thigh while we explored and I loved the feeling. It had been so long since I felt a hard penis against me. When he actually penetrated me he did so with slow strokes, letting his penis completely fill me then removing almost all of it. Finally, he flipped me over on all fours and we had sex doggie style. He grabbed my hips and pulled my body toward him as he slammed into my vagina. I reached between my legs rubbing my clitoris, and heard John moan as my vaginal muscles squeezed his penis. Our orgasms came in unison and we both moaned loudly. I collapsed feeling the remnants of my orgasm flow through my body. John collapsed too, but was sure to keep his eyes on me, watching me, smiling at the immense pleasure still very prominent on my face.

After a few minutes he said, "You know, I wanted to ask you out for awhile. I loved how you got up early to watch jog every morning."

"Why didn't you?"

"Our age difference, our jobs, my wife."

"Your age is sexy and one of us can always find a new job. As for your wife, I know what you mean. I didn't want to see another man after Jake died, but I can't live the rest of my life single. I hope you don't regret tonight."

"No, not even a little bit. You were amazing, and I've missed that kind of contact with another human being."

"Good. I don't want us to do anything we would regret later. Let's get some sleep", I said while leaning over to kiss him lightly on the lips. He smiled and pulled me close. Soon we both drifted off.

I got out of bed quietly and slipped into the bathroom. It was Saturday and I was free to spend the whole day with John. I quickly took a shower and thought about what I had in the house for breakfast. Eggs, toast, and maybe some orange juice. After drying off I threw a robe on and headed downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I was thinking about serving breakfast in bed, but I heard John get up and take a shower. Hearing him take a shower made me smile. I liked having him around, I liked that he felt comfortable enough to wake up and take a shower in my house. I also like the thought of having him around all the time. Stop thinking that way I told myself. Everything is so new and you are already thinking about him moving in. But the thought was there, firmly planted. Well, it isn't like he has to move in right away, maybe in a month or so or during summer break. My plotting was interrupted by John coming down the stairs in the black silk boxers I had taken off him the night before and a white t-shirt.

"Good morning. What's for breakfast?"

"Morning. I'm making eggs and toast."

"Mmm, sounds good," John said as we walked out of the kitchen and to the front door. I heard him open the door and then shut it again. He came back to the kitchen with a newspaper in hand. "I'm glad you get the paper on the weekends," he said while sitting down and opening it.

"How do you know that?"

"You don't think you were the only one doing the observing when I jog by your house."

"I guess not," chuckling as I set the table, and then leaned over to give John a kiss.

I opened the freezer to find the frozen orange juice.

"Damn, I'm all out of orange juice. I really need to go grocery shopping."

"So do I. How about we go shopping together after breakfast?"

"Sure, and maybe later we could catch a movie," I said, while hoping I wasn't coming on too strong.

"I haven't been to a movie in forever," he said as he flipped to section of the paper with movie listings.

John and I went grocery shopping, and then to a garden store to find more things for our garden. John humored me and bought a gnome even though I knew he thought they were silly. It was nice spending the day with him just getting to know him. The more time I spent with him, the more I could see spending every day with him. I again pushed that thought out of my mind. It was too soon to think about something like that, but I really like the idea of having a best friend combined with fantastic sex.

We did make it to a movie, but I don't remember much of it because I had more fun snuggling with John in the theater. Then I started teasing him by rubbing my hand up and down his thigh and finally between his legs. I could feel him getting hard and I gave his penis a squeeze to encourage it. Once I felt it get really hard I began rubbing slowly, then got a little faster. John shifted uncomfortably in his seat, but made no move to stop me. He even opened his legs a little wider, and eventually a look of shear pleasure spread over his face. He closed his eyes and quietly sighed. I glanced around quickly, but there weren't many people in the movie theater and the few in there were intent on watching the movie. When I turned my attention back to John, his lips were slightly parted and his hands were gripping the arm rests. Suddenly he let out a quiet moan and I felt a wet spot form under my hand. I had to stifle a giggle. I really did have intentions of watching the movie with John, but I just couldn't keep my hands off him. My body felt awakened by the prospect of new sexual pleasure. I had gone too long without intimate human touch, and now I had this amazing man next to me and I seemed to have lost any will power to resist my recently awakened desires.