New Order of the Ages Ch. 04

Story Info
Celia's ex makes a foolish wager.
2.7k words
4.39
14.1k
5

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

"So, the controllers are on the way, are they? It wouldn't be too hard for them to help collar me to Dale then, would it?" Izzy stated, enjoying the idea that her mother would get to serve Dan, but wanting to be Dale's in her case.

"Same here," Carly, Izzy's sister added, "Dale would be a fantastic choice for a Master. What's good enough for my sister and mother is good enough for me. How about it, Dale? You've been fucking us a lot the past couple of days, though so has Dan. It's just that Dan likes Mama more and you like us more, so it's only natural for him to claim her and you to take possession of us. Deal or do you have too many slaves already?"

"I'll go for it," Dale grinned, "But I do plan to share you with Dan and I hope that he plans to share your mother with me."

"It's a deal," Dan chuckled as he hugged his brother, "Register as mine and the controllers will simply collar you as well when they arrive. The system is designed partly to avoid redundancy and also to have spare collars and barcodes for such cases. I look forward to owning both of you girls."

"Ugh ... you're really giving up your freedom, just like that? Just like Celia has done, apparently. And Tanya, you helped him dominate her? Some kind of friend you are!" Brandy, Celia's ex-girlfriend, sneered.

"You're one to talk. You dropped me like a hot potato when I got arrested. Besides, I've never been happier than I have lately, obeying Dan. Even if I got sodomized rather roughly, I have otherwise enjoyed my new life, and this morning, I got to finally give my ass to Dan as he desired to take it from me all along. And you know what, Brandy, it was fucking awesome, getting taken like that! I enjoyed every fucking second, even as sore as my tush was.

"So, fuck off, okay? The proctologist fixed me up nice, apparently with the help of some really fancy medical technology, and there I was, back to normal and ready to be used again! Anal can be great when it's done right, not like how I did it to him or you used to do it to me!" Celia taunted Brandy, deliberately goading her into the next phase of the trap now that the opening was there.

"I thought that you loved what I did to your bottom!" Brandy protested now.

"Sure, but you were kind of short on the pleasure side. Great at domination and pain, though. Got that one covered! Master ... wow! You couldn't possibly fathom what it's like, not without being in my shoes! What, missing me already? Regretting dropping me?" Celia taunted her, even as Dan, Dale, and company laughed ... and the SCAs arrived to collar four new slaves.

"A bit, yes, but I didn't want any trouble with the cops and shit like that. He was that much better than me? Prove it! I want you to prove it!" Brandy insisted at this point.

"Okay, here's the bet, especially with the Slave Controllers here present. Correct me if I'm wrong, but bets of freedom and slavery are now legally binding, right? You want Celia back, here's your chance to reclaim here. We'll have a butt-fucking contest. We'll select a victim, a willing one, and you and I can take turns using her ass! If you win, you can have Celia back ... as your slave. If I win, though, I own your ass, too, as well as hers!" Dan proposed, eager to see if Brandy was confident enough in her sodomy skills.

Brandy was a bit unsure suddenly, not wishing to risk her friend, but her vanity was at stake and her girlfriends, all of whom had idolized and followed her of late, were now judging her. If she didn't take the bet, she lost face with them. If she took the bet and won, she got Celia back for life. If she took it and lost, she was Dan's forever. It was a very tough call and a real gamble for sure, but Celia seemed open to it, though she didn't have a say. She just hoped that Dan won.

"That is correct. These days, bets and wagers like this are not to be taken lightly. Lose the bet and it is enforced at your expense. On the other hand, you'd get your first slave for life if you won. I think that it would probably convince some of your female companions to forfeit their liberty to you as well. They're testing your mettle, seeing if you're worthy of their service, aren't you?" the main Slave Controller, Agent Francesca Duane, asserted herself, personally desirous to see this bitch taken down a peg or two.

"Well, what's it to be?" Lauren, Celia's cousin and one of Brandy's intimates, demanded to know.

"Yes, what is it? She's right. We've been holding off actually submitting to you until we were sure that you deserved our surrender. So far, you've been mostly talk and not one of us has been able to get your advice to work. Not one of our boyfriends or husbands has agreed to be slaves to us or you, as you claimed that they would. I think that you're all just hot air, and to prove it, I volunteer to bend over and take one for the team!" Rachel Ryan, one of Brandy's oldest and closest friends, and a rather unhappily married woman, openly challenged her now.

Brandy scowled, but she looked at the girls again, and they all snickered at Rachel's open defiance. Clearly, the "She-Wolves," as they half-seriously called themselves, would have a new leader if Brandy faltered. Rachel, supposedly Brandy's good friend, was tired of her bullshit and called on it, and her other girlfriends, Andrea, Lauren, and Emma, all smirked with scorn at the apparent emptiness of Brandy's supposed strength.

"Come on, you've fucked us plenty, in the cunny, mouth, and arse! We know what you can do! We're not afraid of you, but we're not sure of what Dan can do, and I'm curious about whether or not he can top you, in more ways than one! I think that I know now that he's stronger than you thought. Strong enough to feel secure in inviting former foes to his wedding. Strong enough to challenge you to prove your worth in buggery. So, how about it, Missy?" Emma scoffed now, her posh British accent showing her origins in an upscale Sussex family as she lit up a smoke.

"She doesn't have the stones," Andrea Meszaros, a Hungarian woman who married into money and frequently had marital spats with her husband of late, mocked her fearless leader.

"Alright, alright! Fine, but on condition! Whomever I fuck in the ass ... bets her bottom as well! It's only fair! So, think well on that, Rachel!" Brandy figured that might put the ball back in Rachel's court, for fear of losing her opportunity either way.

"Done! I'll take that risk! If you win, you own my ass! If Dan wins, he does! Anyone else up for it, or are you all just pretty little sluts with no real guts!" Rachel smirked as she laughed, calling Brandy's bluff.

"Deal! I'll bet my ass on the outcome of this! I say that we all should and anyone not taking the risk today, is out of the club. Agreed?" Andrea grinned.

"Well, if we're sisters, we should! Sisters share everything, including bondage, but you do realize that, no matter who wins, all except perhaps Brandy, will be slaves for life. It's just a question of our owners. I'm game, though. It's what sisters do and I'm a loyal enough She-Wolf to go for it! Granted, it's an immediate divorce, but at least there are no lawyers and I never have to worry about immigration laws again!" Emma shocked them all as she agreed with full knowledge of the stakes.

"So, you're all just signing up to be either my slave or his? Well, pucker up, girls, because your lack of confidence will be the first thing that I punish!" Brandy threatened them all, making them a little nervous, but also making Celia flip her off.

"So, the first sex of our married life, and it's sodomy with a bored cracker trophy wife who agrees ahead of time to wager her booty on the outcome of a contest! Delicious!" Tanya gave Dan a kiss, while everyone present watched in fascination and Rosario ran the camcorder for a serious sex tape, "Go for it, stud! Pound that ass!"

"Alright, so you all wagered yourselves on this bet, so this is how we will do it. Rachel, Lauren, Andrea, and Emma will all take turns getting a few strokes in their butts from each of the two contestants. Does anyone have a strap-on dildo, a thigh harness, and some lube?" Agent Nancy Corday, the other agent on the scene, announced for their benefit.

"Right here, sweetheart!" Irene passed it to her, having used it on Kathy earlier that day, "Don't be surprised that it already smells of Kathy's ass."

"Don't clean it off. I want some of those fluids to help lube and coat these ladies for my dildo!" Brandy smirked as she strapped it on with no hesitation and simply hiked up Rachel's dress to reveal that she wore no underwear.

"A bit more lube is required than that. And a word of warning, the criteria include anally induced orgasms, which is far harder for women, though not impossible, as well as other obvious signs of feminine pleasure, such as curling toes, wet pussy, etc. Also, triggering enthusiasm is key, with such indicators as aggressive hip movements, biting the lower lip, etc. Though the lower lip part also indicates pain, though presumably in a masochistic light," Francesca winked at Dan, already sure of which partner she wanted to bed more.

Grudgingly, Brandy put a little more lube on her strap-on before she started actively hate-fucking Rachel, eagerly taking her resentment and frustration out on her friend. Rachel definitely felt some pleasure in the act, but she also didn't miss that Brandy was so focused on punishing and humiliating her that she forgot to play with her clit. While she enjoyed the act, there was no sense of aftercare, no indication of tenderness or affection, nothing but brutal sodomy with a side of revenge. Brandy was so angry at what Rachel had done in challenging her, as had the others, that she nearly raped her friend anally, making the act far from as pleasurable as it might have been.

Unknown to Brandy, the Slave Controllers began counting points, and so far, Brandy was not as high up as she thought herself to be. Eventually, Rachel began to enjoy the act, but not the way that she might have otherwise, especially at the hands of her old friend. However, she wasn't able to do the second act with Dan, and he nodded his acceptance when the Slave Controllers informed him ... if she recovered and he won, he would get her ass, but not yet. Rachel had to be taken to the hospital for the moment, to inspect her asshole for possible tears, she was so raw and brutally fucked by her so-called "best friend forever."

Instead, Dan moved on to start sticking it to Lauren, and while he wasn't too gentle, given his own issues with her, he took pride in fondling her tits and stroking her clit, too. She found herself meeting his hips with her own, her ass pressing back at him eagerly to take it all in. While the other guests cheered (this sort of thing becoming increasingly normal, even at weddings), Dan reamed Lauren good and rough, but he avoided splitting her the way that Brandy had evidently done to Rachel. He already sensed how this was going, and he swore to himself that Brandy would pay for this most of all, ruining her friend's butt, even if it was surgically repaired. He didn't even like Rachel, but he didn't think that she deserved to pay this price.

"Okay, we've seen enough! Contest is over. Dan has won the bet! Daniel Orsini now owns the slaves Rachel, Emma, Lauren, Andrea, and Brandy. The contest is a forfeit, due to extreme sadism on the part of the slave Brandy when she was still a free woman," Nancy declared at last, smiling at this news.

"Hey, that's not fair! We didn't go all the way with each of them, per the rules!" Brandy complained.

"Not my problem, slave. The deals had to be modified in an emergency, as they could be under Article Two, Section E, of the Slave Code, bitch! It was clear that continuing to let you sodomize women as you wished risked the health of every person that you planned to ass rape! You went too far, anyway, and proved Celia's point. Dan is an infinitely superior butt-fucker to you, so that's the deal. You agreed, and as of today, kiss your marriages, relationships, and all other obligations goodbye. You're now slaves of Mr. Orsini here. Get used to it!" Francesca struck her in the face.

"Get over it, Brandy! As of now, your pretty ass is mine, and if I want to wreck it, and I just might at least once, I can. Agents, do your duty, please," Dan declared.

"With pleasure!" Nancy, having long ago finished processing Rosario, Sarai, Izzy, and Carly, now registered the five socialites as property of Dan, while Francesca prepared to collar and bar code them.

Brandy looked on in utter shock as her clothes were removed, per the new Mandatory Slave Nudity Ordinance in the city, a collar was put on her neck and her flesh was tattooed by laser with the bar code. This process would have to wait with Rachel, but in the meantime, she would be handcuffed to her hospital bed to prevent her escape. The rest, Lauren, Emma, and Andrea, all submitted to slavery and nudity with remarkable ease and comfort with their new change of status, even as Dan confiscated their cigarettes. They had been more prepared and aware ahead of time for their certain fate. Brandy had been convinced until the end what a great Domme she would be.

"Here are your leashes, with an extra one for Rachel when she gets out of the hospital. Medical science is very much improved and they can repair her rectum faster than you think. One thing is sure, you'll need a much bigger place to live, it seems," Francesca assured him, "Oh and if you're open to still fucking a free woman, there's always Nancy and me. We're lovers and not just partners, in case you wondered. She's actually my wife."

"Good to know. I'll have to bear that in mind. Actually, I'm thinking that I will have to share them a lot, anyway, but especially now. That's a rather large harem, in fact. Feel free to drop in and enjoy them, too. I'm extending that offer to any Slave Controllers that have helped me so far already, but especially you two," Dan decided, "And I'm especially going to share them with my brother Dale here. He deserves that much action at least. And I need to contact their boyfriends and husbands. I have a feeling that these women owe those men some back payments on the intimacy side of things, physically most of all. And they will pay up. They might not still be together, but they will pay up."

"Bro, I like the way that you think," Dale looked at Kathy as he said that, making her shiver.

The two agents grinned at each other, even as Dan was swarmed by the men and women who loved him most, and especially by his ladies who had been with from the beginning. Irene, for her part, gave him a loving kiss and dialed Rachel's husband first, to get the ball rolling in terms of giving the man closure, as Dan urged her in a note.

Yes, indeed, it was a new order alright ... a brand new one in America and the world.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers