New Order of the Ages Ch. 09

Story Info
More of the Halloween Festival.
3.8k words
4.53
8.3k
3
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

As for Olaf, he inquired after his bride, and after a short time of searching, he learned that she was with Dan. Entering the bedroom, he found her with Dan and his stepdaughter, which really put him in a nasty mood. Walking over to the mother, his own bride, he yanked her up by her hair and started slapping her face, at which point Dan sucker punched him and kicked him to the ground. The daughter, still partially dressed as Little Red Riding Hood, pulled her mother close and cradled her a bit while they both watched a stranger disguised as Batman kick the ass of a tall, muscular, blonde Dane predictably dressed as a Viking, complete with a jarl's helm.

"Apologize, you stupid, hypocritical son of a bitch! What the hell is the matter with you? Are you the bridegroom? Well, if you can have your strange, so can the bride! That's how this works, Mister, unless one of you is a slave, and most Masters or Mistresses even then share as much as they shared! Trust me, I'm a Master myself and I have a lot of slaves! What's the deal? What's your name? What's your problem with this woman?" Dan confronted him.

"That's my wife, and I enjoy her, and I was willing to share her, but with a fucking olive-skinned ass-wipe like you? Are you Jewish? You look Jewish! I won't fuck Jews and I won't have my wife and daughter fuck Jews, either! It's contrary to everything that I believe in! My name is Olaf Sorensen and I'm the First Gentleman of Florida now. I deserve some respect! I won't let a Jew touch my wife, who just happens to be... ," Olaf ranted before his bride cut him off.

"Not for long, buddy! I'm the Honorable Nadine Murray, Governor of the State of Florida, and I will have some fucking respect, too! You won't be First Gentleman for much longer, not after the divorce, you anti-Semite asshole! My daughter, who is your stepdaughter, NOT your daughter, is half-Jewish, did you know that? She is Natasha Esther Heiselberg. Did you not do your research before you pursued a romance with me? Her father is Joachim Heiselberg. Did you really think that he was just German?

"Listen, you sniveling, wife-beating, gutless prick, I want you out of the Governor's Mansion tonight! Pack your fucking bags and leave before I call for state troopers to remove your lousy, want to be a motherfucking Viking, but can only beat your wife, loser ass from a publicly-owned mansion!" the Governor of Florida announced as she removed her veil, pulled away from her daughter, and kicked Olaf in the balls, "One thing that you clearly don't know about Southern girls, eunuch boy, is that whether white or black, Christian or Jew, redneck or debutante, we can and will cuss you out, knee you in the groin, and still be charming and graceful as hell!"

The Governor then called for her own bodyguards, who had been taking a break but happened to be state troopers as well, to arrest Olaf, read him his rights, and turn him over to local police custody, Octavio or no Octavio. After that, she seemed to make a snap decision and took a selfie with her wedding band as she knelt to suck Dan's cock. Natasha grinned devilishly as she took a couple of pics of her mother on her smartphone and uploaded them to social media, along with some selfies, even some of her kissing her mother on the lips, using more than a little tongue. Nadine didn't hesitate to kiss her back, either, wanting her soon-to-be-ex humiliated more than a little.

"Natasha, honey, do me a favor and get me my tablet, will ya?" Nadine asked her daughter, who was eager to do so, wondering what else her mother had in mind.

Once the tablet was procured, the Honorable Nadine Murray, Governor of the State of Florida, located the website for slave registration and put in her own details to become a slave under the very same statute that she had once signed into law. She smiled and turned to Dan, licking her lips before giving him a French kiss and turning on the video function of her smartphone. While Dan, Natasha, and the state troopers watched in fascination, she directly address the citizens of her state.

"Fellow Floridians, if you are shocked to see me in a state of undress, do not be. I have decided that I no longer wish to be Governor and hereby resign the office, effective immediately. I am also registering as a slave and wish this documented so that I cannot deny or revoke this decision. I am giving the man with whom I was last intimate, the man dressed as Batman here at the Halloween Festival here in Tampa Bay, the opportunity to select my owner, because he stopped my soon-to-be ex-husband from beating me up while my bodyguards were on break. It was my fault that my safety was at risk, because I dismissed my security detail for a little while. It will be up to my future owner, not me, whether or not to press charges against my ex-husband for the assault against me.

"So, you, what's your name? Reveal yourself so that I can allow you to choose my Master or Mistress," Nadine then demanded of Dan, who was still awestruck by the fact that he had just been sexually intimate with the Governor of Florida, no less, and that she wanted him to pick her owner.

"My name is Daniel Orsini. Is this legally binding, then? Do you have to, legally, accept whichever owner I choose for you?" Dan inquired.

"Yes, the law is structured in such a way that once there is recorded intent of registering as a slave and designating a person to select one's owner, one automatically becomes a slave. I am no longer the Governor of the State of Florida. Hell, I'm not even a citizen anymore. I have no more rights than your own slaves do. The only question is the identity of my owner," Nadine assured him, "I actually hoped in time to become Olaf's slave, but thankfully, I hadn't done that yet. I was going to wait until my term expired and I could retire from politics first to become a slave, but it was always my intention to be subject to the provisions of my own law, believe it or not, sir."

"So, you signed a bill into law that made voluntary slavery permanent and irrevocable, a once and for all decision, life altering, fully intending to fall victim to such strict clauses, ones for which you yourself lobbied and twisted the arms of the state legislature, as I recall. Now, that takes a certain dedication to your own fetish. Very well, then. I choose my brother, Bruno Dale Orsini, whom everyone simply calls 'Dale, ' to be your Master, since I wish to offer him an early birthday present. What better gift than a slave, which is something that I've already given my wife and a friend of mine? There you go, just write it in and formalize it, Governor. You're now going to be collared and bar coded to Dale, my twin!" Dan made a snap decision to give his brother a slave at last.

Nadine licked her lips, knelt, and wrote in the name of Bruno Dale Orsini as her owner, at which point she signed the document online and completed her registration as a slave. A notice appeared that the Slave Control Agency had dispatched agents to apply the bar code for Slave NAM (for Nadine Agnes Murray)-476 and collar her as well. Dan grabbed his cell phone and called for Dale to meet him in the foyer, to which they all now relocated themselves for more space. Dale headed over there in a hurry, with his latest companion in tow, her own decision to become his slave already formed in her head. Dan called the rest of his family as well, as he wanted them to witness the occasion. Already, word had spread anyway, leading to a large crowd of mostly satisfied people ready to observe a Governor becoming a slave of her own free will.

"Slave NAM-476, prepare to receive your bar code and collar, surrendering your body and your freedom to Bruno Dale Orsini. Be aware that this automatically dissolves your marriage and divests you of all possessions and public offices, and that furthermore, if you reside with your Master in Tampa Bay, you will be subject to the Slave Supervision Ordinance and the Mandatory Slave Nudity Ordinance. Remove your clothes and kneel for your collar and bar code," Agent Melanie Martinez, who was simply called to duty due to proximity, along with Agent Harlan Gibson, commanded the former governor of her state.

It didn't take much more fanfare than that before former Governor Murray became Dale's property, after which his Asian companion requested a tablet as well in order to register as his chattel, too. Dale looked astonished, as the girl removed her mask and clothes, and eagerly signed away her rights and her self-determination, gladly accepting the collar and bar code, too. She then planted a big kiss on his lips and knelt before him next to Nadine.

"As you can see here, my free name was Moon Park Sam, but I am now Slave MPS-693. I was born in Pyongyang, Chinese-Occupied North Korea. I am happy and proud to be your slave, sir, for the rest of my days," the second slave notified him.

"So, Mr. Orsini, these are the leashes for Slaves NAM-476 and MPS-693, the former so designated because she never legally changed her surname despite marriage. Remember to keep your slaves collared, leashed, and naked at all times except during festivals such as this. Now, while we're here, are there any other people who wish to become slaves? Now is the time to speak up, before the Festival is concluded and I return to off-duty status," Melanie inquired of the throng.

"Yes, I want to be a slave of the same Master as Kerry here," the ex-majorette informed Melanie, reaching for the tablet with butterflies in her stomach as she started filling out the form online.

"Dan Orsini, great choice," Melanie winked at her, "He treats all of his slaves very well, trust me. What's your full name?"

"Daphne Annette Donaldson, Mistress Melanie," the new slave showed proper respect for the agent by using the trendy format of "Master" or "Mistress" and then given name for all owners, not just her own.

"Anyone else?" Harlan Gibson gave them another chance.

"Yes, me. Natasha Esther Heiselberg. Daughter of Slave NAM-476. Register me to Dan Orsini as well, please. They seem very close, the brothers, so I'll get to see my mother a lot, right?" Little Red Riding Hood threw in her lot with Batman, aka Dan Orsini, signing away her freedom, too.

"Done. Daphne Annette Donaldson and Natasha Esther Heiselberg, you are now registered as Slaves DAD-333 and NEH-145. Congratulations. Now, undress for everyone and accept your collars and barcodes, as your Master receives the leashes for you," Harlan Gibson took on this job with aplomb.

Both girls beamed as they were collared, coded, and leashed, pleased to belong to a man like Dan Orsini, who could clearly handle his slave harem very well, just as his brother could. That was when the state senator raised his hand and stepped up to the tablet, removing his disguise to let all witness it as he prepared to give up his freedom, power, wealth, etc. to Tanya. He just needed to know her name now.

"I am State Senator Gavin Lennart. What is your name, Mistress?" he addressed Tanya directly, wanting very much to be hers.

"Tanya Annabelle Orsini, nee Waters. You wish to be my slave, Senator? Wow, all of the closet subbies in the councils of government are coming out, aren't they? I'll take you on, as long as you know your place, and that means obeying me, my husband, my brother-in-law, who is really kind of a second husband to me in some ways, and the senior slaves. Hell, even Rachel outranks you, just because I trust her and she's a total sweetheart. I like you, but I don't know you very well yet. Are you sure about this? Rachel, are you ready to give up being my only slave yet? Don't worry. You'll still be very special to me. You're my baby girl, sweetheart," Tanya proposed while caressing Rachel's face.

"Sure, but are you ready to take on a third slave, because I get the impression that my companion of the night is very excited at the idea of being owned by you. Am I right, sir?" Rachel turned to her partner that night, the Phantom of the Opera mask wearer.

"You got that right. I'm Steven Whittaker, CPA. I would make a great addition to your household as your in-house bookkeeper if you wish, along with servicing you guys, even if my motive is getting access to Rachel. I am at least curious about bondage, and let me be frank, my divorce really wrecked both my finances and my self-esteem. A turn as a slave might give me new skills, prevent me from having to worry about bills for life, and keep Jordan off my mind for a good while now. It would also presumably make a reconciliation impossible, as you would interfere with that, I imagine," Steven suggested.

"Oh, I think that it's safe to say that you'll be in no danger from your ex, though I might amuse myself by having you fuck her now and then," Tanya winked at him, "Are you sure about this, because there is no turning back. On the other hand, I might be able to help lure your ex into slavery, which would give you some measure of revenge against her. A second female slave has a certain balance to it, to even things out, since I will now have two males and one female. Just remember that Rachel is still my favorite slave and always will be. Nothing changes that."

"I ... can see why, Mistress Tanya," Steven agreed, as his bulge stayed very erect.

Steven now began to fill out the same form as Gavin had, since the agents had already begun collaring and barcoding the former state senator as Tanya's. They barely finished with Lennart when they saw that Steven had taken the key steps toward being owned, and so they started to barcode and collar him as well. With little ceremony, both men were officially deprived of their personal freedom for life, even as they undressed to comply with Tampa Bay's municipal ordinance.

"Gavin David Lennart is now Slave GDL-221 and Steven Allen Whittaker is now Slave SAW-765, both registered to Tanya Annabelle Orsini, who now has three slaves instead of just one. Congratulations on expanding your family, Mrs. Orsini. I hope that you succeed in your plans to add one more, though if Mrs. Whittaker is watching this, you might have find your second female elsewhere," Melanie asserted.

"No, she won't," Steven's ex walked up to Melanie, "I ... see what this has done to Steven, and honestly, I never meant it to go this far. I was so fucking angry that he cheated on me that I took him to the cleaners. It was wrong of me, it was wrong of the courts, and I now wish to pay restitution by offering up my body to his new owner as a fourth slave. Do what you wish to me, Mistress Tanya. I owe Steven this much. Name's Pamela Whittaker and I'm now your slave as well."

With that, Pam filled out the form, undressed from her Catwoman outfit, signed electronically, and accepted the collar and barcode.

"Here are your leashes, including to the latest, Pamela Gertrude Whittaker, now Slave PGW-654. Congratulations yet again, Mrs. Orsini, on having four slaves instead of just one," Gibson told Tanya now, handing her the leashes for her new chattel.

"Just understand that you're going to have to atone more than that. Steven might have been wrong to cheat, but I despise women who exploit outdated laws to ruin men financially. It's what my mother did to my father. He committed suicide as a result and I never forgave her for that. We still don't talk to each other and we probably never will again, as I blame her for his death. Also, remember that Dan is my husband, Dale essentially my second husband, and Rachel my baby girl. Are we clear?" Tanya insisted.

"Crystal clear, Mistress. I agree. So, you're basically a polygamist, really all of you are," Pam licked her lips at that thought.

"Yes, well, given that even as my slaves, I consider Sarai, Kerry, and Rosario to really be wives and Dale thinks the same of Mom, and that we're twins and share everything, especially slaves, why shouldn't I consider Tanya his wife as well as mine? Dale's also my lover as well as my brother, so why not?" Dan interjected.

Suddenly, Lacey knelt in front of Melanie with a ring in her hand that contained Agent Martinez's birthstone.

"Speaking of marriage, since Jason is basically our slave and our husband, anyway, I think that you would agree on that, will you become my wife as well as my co-Mistress and sister-wife? Will you marry me, Melanie Martinez?" Lacey popped the question in front of everyone.

Melanie choked back tears as she pulled Lacey up, accepted the engagement ring, and kissed the businesswoman hard on the mouth.

"Hell, yes! You live with us. We're basically a poly triad, anyway. Jason is our lover, our husband, our slave together, as you say. Your place is mine and your heart is mine ... and your body is mine, as mine is yours and Jason's is ours. I will marry you, Lacey Jane Perkins. Gladly and with pride," Melanie told her with another kiss, after which she kissed Jason and pulled him closer so that Lacey could kiss him as well.

"I will be honored to have you as my second Mistress and wife, Mistress Lacey," Jason assured Lacey quite sincerely.

"As touching as this is, the Festival is concluded for now. Everyone, you know the saying. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here," Mayor Andre Ortiz told them all with a wicked grin, even as Tanya left her phone number for Octavio, since their flirtation hadn't quite led to anything yet.

As they left the Festival, Gavin's now ex-wife Christine confronted Tanya and called her a "homewrecker." She was absolutely furious, having just found out about the divorce as her now ex-husband was led away on a leash. She spat on Tanya and had to be restrained by Octavio, this still being on the grounds. When Dan approached her, she broke free and spat on him, too.

"You, nigger-loving cuckold wimp! How dare you just stand aside and let her enslave my hubby and wreck our marriage, the homewrecking nigger slut!" Christine tried to kick him in the balls, "Who am I supposed to marry now? No one wants a wife who couldn't keep her man!"

"First of all, if you ever call my wife that word again, I'm going to turn her loose on your scrawny cracker ass! Second, don't ever call me a cuckold or wimp again! If you do, I'll have to yank down your pants and shove my fist up your filthy, nasty ass, which will require lots of washing afterward. I'm no simple-minded cracker, you dried up old prude! I'm an Orsini, one of an ancient family of Roman aristocrats. We don't take shit from nobody, and that includes the church! We stared Popes down before, bitch! You don't scare me at all, you stupid socialite cunt!

"Third, she didn't take anything that you still used anymore. If you paid more attention to your man, perhaps he wouldn't have left you for good. He might still have cheated, but that's the human condition. Monogamy is bullshit, anyway. But he would have stayed with you. Men don't leave unless we no longer have a home, a refuge from the troubles of life, a haven of sorts. If women can use that excuse, so can we.

"Get over it. You're divorced now. You have most of the marital possessions, without having to consult lawyers. You're rich now. So your man left you for another woman. Cry me a river! Find a new man or men or a woman or whatever floats your boat and get over it, okay?" Dan glared at Christine with narrowed eyes.

Christine stormed off while Tanya walked over to Dan and gave him the deepest, fiercest kiss she could imagine, "That was for being a stand-up guy and the best husband ever! Sounds like she should meet Olaf ... the two of them would really hit it off. I hope that you saved enough Viagra for later, because tonight, I'm going to remind you what kind of woman you married! Oh, and be sure to save some for Rachel, because she is my baby girl and I want you to treat her to your sweet lovin' again."

"As if I could ever forget, baby! And as for sweet Rachel, bring it on, honey!" Dan grinned now.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers
12